MY WORTHY MISTAKE ✨

By Sahithi_writes

[ COMPLETED ✅ ] Author : She is a cloud and he is thunder . If she is alone she is beautiful but if she is wi... More

Introduction : The characters
CH - 1 The beginning : The cloud and Thunder ⚡
CH - 2 SILENCE BEFORE THE STROM⚡
CH - 3 THE WRONG TURN ❤️⚡
CH - 4 THE BHARAAT 🥁🎉
CH - 5 THE WEDDING ⚡❤️
CH - 7 LOVE YOU OR HATE YOU ?
CH - 8 THE TRUST
CH - 9 FIRST DATE 💕🌝
CH - 10 THE ANGRY TEARS ⚡
CH - 11 MEETING THE PARENTS ❤️
CH - 12 THE LOVE CONFESSION ❤️💕
CH - 13 CAN'T STAY AWAY FROM YOU ❤️
CH - 14 ABDUCTING YOU AGAIN 😉
CH - 15 THE GRAND WELCOME
CH - 16 JEALOUS
CH - 17 YOU CAN'T AVOID ME
AUTHOR's NOTE
CH - 18 THE LETTERS
CH - 19 ROMANTIC NIGHT
CH - 20 VISITING THE TEMPLE
CH - 21 THE RAIN DANCE
CH - 22 THE STALKER
CH - 23 STALKER POV
CH - 24 THE CREEPY GIFT
CH - 25 THE DRUG
CH - 26 THE ANTIDOTE
CH - 27 THE BATTLE
CH - 28 I'M OK BUT NOT OK
CH - 29 THE NIGHTMARE
CH - 30 THE RAIN KISS
CH - 31 THE ICE CREAM ROMANCE
CH - 32 THE BASKETBALL MATCH
CH - 33 THE HONEYMOON ( 1 )
CH - 34 THE HONEYMOON ( 2 )
CH - 35 THE HONEYMOON ( 3 )
CH - 36 THE HONEYMOON ( 4 )
CH - 37 LOVE TO PLAY WITH YOU
CH - 38 THE JENGA ROMANCE
CH - 39 LOVE ADORATION
CH - 40 THE OFFICE WORK
CH - 41 KULDEVI VRAT
CH - 42 THE DIFFERENT PATHWAYS
CH - 43 THE BIG DAY
CH - 44 THE MANALI TRIP
CH - 45 HAPPY ENDING
THE EPILOGUE
LOCKED IN YOUR SOUL ❤️
AUTHOR'S NOTE
BONUS

CH - 6 THE WEDDING NIGHT 💕⚡

14K 394 11
By Sahithi_writes

SRIYA POV :

I was shocked to see myself in wedding dress and then suddenly I heard a knock on the door with a voice " oh..! I'm glad to see you awake sweetheart ". I turned around and saw a guy who is wearing cream sherwani matching with my outfit. I was scared. His gaze doesn't feel good to me . The word sweetheart made me confused I'm I dreaming I thought in my mind .

I step aback and I gathered myself.
I spoke to him " who are you? Why did you bought me here ? What do you want ? " .

He slowly took his phone from his pocket and showed me the picture of me and Ajay uncle . I remembered we took this picture on dad's office on our office silver Jubilee event .

Pointing Ajay uncle he said he is your father right ? I was confused . Why is he thinking Ajay uncle is my father ? I thought .

He spoke to me " your father did fraud with me and you know I can't tolerate lies sweetheart and you're gonna pay for it " .

What !! So , Ajay uncle did fraud with this guy and he wanna punish me for it and he is thinking I'm Ajay uncle's daughter. God where did I struck ! I need to escape from here . I thought all this in my mind . He moved forward towards me . I got afraid and I tried to move away but just then he caught my hand and pinned me to the wall .

I can feel his immense gaze on me and his breathe fanning on my face . We both are too close and there is no gap left between us. I felt nervous and scared , I moved my face aside from him and tried to remove his grip but I failed .

He was too strong and he tighten his grip on my hands , shivers run through my spine by this act of his . I felt he was loosing his grip and he bent down to my ears and whispered " You gonna pay for it sweetheart ".

These words made me remember the dream last night I had . So , " is he the dream boy I ever dreamt of in my dreams ? " My subconscious mind thought and I quickly turned towards his face to see him . But this act of mine made our lips collide making a peck .

He stopped and released his grip from me . I pushed him aside making him fall on the bed . I ran towards the door and went down his guards tried to stop me but I throwed a flower vase on their face making them fall on the ground and went outside the mansion.

When I went outside I was shocked to see the beach . Where am I ? I spoke to myself.

Then I heard the same voice calling me Miss Vidya. I was shocked and I turned back . He was now standing in front of me .

He spoke making an eye contact with me " You're in my private island sweetheart and you can't escape , If you ever tried to escape I'm gonna kill your father So be a good girl and marry me ".

Now I got to understand everything the guards tried to abduct Vidya but due to the misunderstanding because of the photo they thought me as Vidya . Thinking all this I fell on my knees crying and remembering how my aunt , uncle and my cousin Vidya treated me .

He bent down wiped my tears and hugged me , he promised me he will take good care of me and won't hurt my family if I willingly marry him .

I thought about Vidya and my family. If I have to save her I have to marry him . She is just 16 . If he knows that I'm not Vidya then he might abduct her and I can't let that happen.

I stopped crying and touched his chest telling him to release from the hug . He released me from the hug .

I looked into his dark black eyes and told him I'm ok to marry you but promise me you won't do anything to my family.

He promised me that he won't hurt or kill anyone physically . I didn't dare to spoke anything and I felt weak .

He moved his hand forward asking for my hand . I placed my hand on his and we moved towards the mandap .

We both sat in the mandap and the pandit started reciting sacred mantras .
The pandit gave us varmala and told to put it in each other's neck . We did .
We did our pheras and took our 7 vows .
He put mangalsutra around my neck and vermilion on my forehead. The pandit placed my hand on his and declared us as husband and wife.

I never thought I would marry in North Indian style . There is no jeelakara bellam and some of the wedding rituals are different.

I never thought my life would be changed in a day . I remembered my parents badly and tears flowed from my eyes .

We both got up from the mandap . He turned towards me , lifted my chin and wiped my tears .

He called his maid and told her to take me into the room. I can see he is attending a call and talking to someone seriously.

The maid took me inside the mansion. She took me into another room and I can see the bed is fully decorated. I asked the maid why you took me to this room . She giggled and said mam you're newly wedded this is your husband's room . So , it's your room . Today is your wedding night so , we decorated the room .

I sighed in disbelief and I thought
How can he do this to me ? He married me forcibly and now he wants to devour me ! Huhhh !!

I can't let this happen , he can't touch me without my consent. I thought in my mind .

The maid made me sit on the bed and told to wait for him and she was about to leave but I called her and asked for the phone she giggled again and said mam don't worry sir will be here in no time with you .

I got confused and frustrated . Just then a question hit my mind I asked her who changed my dress ? She told me that she changed my dress and she left me alone in the room .

I thought to call Nanna ( father ) but I couldn't. I don't know why but I feel guilty and tears are rolling down my eyes uncontrollably . I hugged my knees in comfort. I don't like if anyone sees me crying .

I cried for a long time and then I heard the door opening . I lifted my head up and saw him looking at me I wiped my tears and tried to be normal .

He slowly came towards me and I got nervous. He hugged me sidewards and kissed my cheek . I closed my eyes and tried to speak that I want sometime but my heart skipped a beat when he rubbed his cheek with mine .

He spoke in meeky voice " I don't wanna see tears in your eyes sweetheart , I know you need time to accept our marriage but remember I won't do anything without your consent but don't think I will leave you , You're mine...! Only mine ...! and I never leave anything which is mine okay " .

I closed my listening to him and nodded in yes .

He looked at me and said " Good..! I won't be sleeping on a couch or in another room coz soon I'm gonna introduce you to my family . So , make a habit of sleeping beside me " .

I didn't dare to look at him and I just nodded in ok but he slowly touched my chin and turned me towards him saying speak sweetheart I wanna listen to you .

I took a breathe and looked towards him with heavy eyelashes and said " ok I'll try to give this marriage a chance but please don't hurt my family " .

He smiled and said " Fine..!I promise I won't hurt them ". I sighed in relief. He told me to sleep but I'm unable to sleep because of my lehenga and nervousness .

I think he noticed me . He spoke " I feel you're unable to sleep in this heavy lehenga " .

I said " umm yes " .

" Okay let me help you remove the lehenga " he said and winked at me . I was shocked by looking at him .

What he wanna do now ? He promised me, he won't do anything without my consent . I thought this in my mind .

His hand approached my shoulder and I quickly got up from the bed looking him shocked . I warned him showing my index finger " you promised me you won't do anything without my consent " .

He chuckled and said " sweetheart I'm just teasing you , I swear I won't break my promise . Well I too can't sleep in this sherwani. I'll go get changed and I'll bring some comfortable clothes for you ".
Saying this he got up from the bed and went inside the changing room.

I looked around the room it was huge and I found a door it has a balcony , swing and a swimming pool in it . Like who will like to have a swimming pool when they have a beach around . I thought to myself. But it really looks so beautiful .

I was feeling cold so I went inside . I came in front of the mirror and I removed the dupatta around my hair and i slowly removed the pins from my hair bun gosh there are so many .
Finally I removed all of them and left my hair open .

I heard him coming out of the room in his night pants and t shirt. I looked him from corner of my eye and I turned towards the mirror and I tried to remove the maang tika but he stopped me .

He stood behind me and moved his hand around my bare waist and placed his chin on my shoulder . I can feel his warm breathe on my nape . He was looking at me from the mirror and I closed my eyes holding my lehenga tightly in my fist due to nervousness .

He spoke " relax sweetheart ,You know something I made you wear all the jewellery by myself " .

I opened my eyes in shock . I removed his grip and turned towards him . I told him "  No ! the maid told me she changed my dress " .

He chuckled saying " when did I told you that I changed your dress ? Ofcourse the maid did it but when I came to see you you're looking so beautiful so I thought to make you wear the jewellery by myself , So I did ".

I looked at him in disbelief. I had the same dream and I wrote a letter to myself about the dream . The guy in my dream made me wear the jewellery on my wedding day . So , my dreams are coming true but they are all just my fantasies . How come they come true ? .

I was lost in my thoughts thinking all this but I came to my senses when he touched my nath ( nose ring ) . He removed it gently. He slowly started removing my maang tika , earrings , and the chocker and long chains I wore and when he touched my waist I closed my eyes and my breathing got fasten . I felt his lips on my waist and I opened my eyes , I saw he tried to remove the waistband by his mouth coz it got stucked .

He bent down standing on his feet and he took my leg placed it on his thigh and removed my anklets.

He got up and went towards the wardrobe and gave me a night dress . I was freezed looking at his actions. He slowly moved forward towards my ear touching my cheek with his he said " do you want me to change your dress too sweetheart " . Listening this I came into my senses and I pushed him aside ,took the dress from his hands and went to change . I changed my dress and came out .

He came towards me and lifted me up in his arms saying " let's sleep together sweetheart ".

I didn't say anything , I just lowered my gaze and wrapped my arms around his neck for support . He placed me on the bed gently and he too slept beside me. I turned other side of the bed to avoid him . He turned off the lights and covered me with comforter , he kissed my hairs and slept .

I couldn't sleep thinking how my life changed . I turned towards him and thought " I can't love you , I can accept the fact I'm married to you but I can't accept you as my husband. You don't know my real identity and I'm scared thinking how will you gonna react when you got to know the truth about me " .

Tears pooled up in corner of my eyes and I continued...

" You might be the person I always dreamt of , Maybe we are destined together but you took me far away from my family and I don't know how my family is gonna react , You messed up everything and I can't forgive you " .

*****************************************

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ⭐

So , did you like the story ?
Will sriya ever be able to forgive ruhaan ?
What do you think how ruhaan will react after knowing about Sriya's identity .

Thankyou for reading

Love you all ❤️

Your Author

--❤️---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2M 89K 37
A TWIST TO THE NORMAL BILLIONAIRES EX WIFE STORIES. James Saunders is a billionaire. ceo, of one of the biggest companies In the world. married to t...
4.5M 136K 68
Avalana Skylar Valerie is a sweet carrying girl with a good grade and a great sport skills. She's the Daughter of Karl Valerie the CEO of Valerie and...
50M 1.9M 65
Blayze Norman; A cold and ruthless CEO of Norman Enterprises has decided to take Caden Carter as his bride, not even the heavens was going to stop hi...
651K 16.3K 17
Valdus Castellanos, the king of werewolves, a ruthless monster, a beast, as known by many, waited for ages for his mate. Years passed, but nothing...