Attack on One-Shots

By noellebombastic

Just a nice compilation of one-shots. This is no longer an updated one shot book. Disclaimer; I do not own th... More

Attack on One-shots
Thanks Freckles - Marco X Reader
Constellations - Jean X Reader
Why? - Bertholdt X Reader
War Zone - Eren X Reader
Humanity's Rudest - Levi x Reader
No - Modern AU! - Jean x Reader
I Like to Hang Out - Reiner x Reader
Tell Me More - Armin x Reader
The Life of Two - Levi x Reader
What - Modern! AU - Various x Reader
Safari - Hanji x Reader
Sorry, Not Sorry - Child!Various characters x Child!Reader
Pinky Promise - Child!Marco x Child!Reader
Pinky Promise (Part 2) - Marco x Reader
Love Me - Eren x Reader
Trouble - Erwin x Reader
Trouble (Part 2) - Erwin x Reader
Tough Love - Drunk!Hanji x Drunk!Reader x Drunk!Levi
The Lover and the Fighter - Modern AU! - Annie x Reader
Welcome to the Survey Corps - Jean x Reader
Welcome to the Survey Corps (Part 2) - Jean x Reader
Welcome to the Survey Corps (Part 3) - Jean x Reader
Breakthrough - Hanji x Reader
Unexpected - Modern AU! - Levi x Reader
Stop that - Connie x Reader
Breathe - Eren x Reader
Mine - Bertholdt x Yandere!Reader
Reporting for Booty - Erwin x Reader
Reporting for Booty (Part 2) - Erwin x Reader
One Day - Armin x Reader
I Dare You - Mikasa x Reader
MAH BABY - Bertholdt x Reader
The Reckless and the Brave - Eren x Reader
The Reckless and The Brave (Part 2) - Eren x Reader
Oops - Reiner x Reader
Again - Modern AU! - Jean x Reader
Revenge - Child!Various Characters x Child!Reader
Flowers - Levi x Reader
Hey There
Ugh, Rude - Jean x Reader
Something There - Beast!Reiner x Beauty!Reader
Wedding Crasher - Modern!AU - Sasha x Reader
Ah, Shit - Modern!AU - Erwin x Reader
Love Heals - Eren x Reader
The Point of No Return - Apocalypse!AU - Armin x Reader
The Point of No Return (Part 2) - Apocalypse!AU - Armin x Reader
The Point of No Return (Part 3) - Apocalypse!AU - Armin x Reader
The Point of No Return (Part 4) - Apocalypse!AU - Armin x Reader
The Point of No Return (Part 5) - Apocalypse!AU - Armin x Reader
Absolutely Not - Child!Various Characters x Child!Reader
Unexpected (Part 2) - Modern!AU - Levi x Reader
Listen All of Ya'll It's a Sabotage - Levi x Reader
Pupmeo and Kitliet - Puppy!Armin x Kitten!Reader
Quick Update!
Last Update!
BURN ME AT THE STAKE
Update
Holy Moly

Silence - Modern AU! - Mike x Reader

7K 122 61
By noellebombastic

"But why do we have to go tonight?" Sasha couldn't quite keep her feet from stumbling every two seconds; her roommate was walking too fast with her wrist in her hand.

"Because, Sasha. We won't have another opportunity, and you won't have another twenty-first birthday!" (F/N) exclaimed excitedly as she dragged the poor girl towards the nightclub.

"You're never this eager to even go to these places. What's gotten into you?"

(F/N) faltered in her step. What had gotten into her? She shrugged the question off and picked up the pace. "It doesn't matter. We're going out to celebrate your birthday. Connie will be there."

Sasha huffed. "Yeah, and so will Bertholdt, Reiner, Historia, Ymir, Jean, Marco, Eren - should I go on? Besides, I have class tomorrow! Early!"

(F/N) chose to ignore her whiny roommate. They both knew Sasha's first class wasn't that early; it started at twelve and not seven like the class she mistakenly took last semester.

They walked right up to the bouncer at the front entrance and paid without any problems; the club itself was for anyone over eighteen. The bar, however, was reserved for those of legal drinking age. The bar that (F/N) ran right up to with Sasha in tow.

"About time you got here," Connie swiveled around in the barstool, a drink in hand. "I was getting bored." (F/N) rolled her eyes and slipped onto the stool between him and Eren.

"Where's the bartender?"

"Absolutely not!" Sasha called from behind her. (F/N) scoffed and waved her friend off.

A man came over with a smile. "What can I get you?"

(F/N) grinned broadly and dramatically pointed over to the birthday girl who had taken the tall seat next to her. "The strongest thing you've got for her! It's her twenty-first birthday and she is getting trashed."

Sasha only gaped as the bartender asked for I.D. and nodded approvingly when she slid it towards him. Her jaw only dropped more when he set a scary looking drink down in front of her. Was that... was that steam?

She gripped the glass with a shaky hand, casting a hesitant look over to her crowd of friends as they watched her with anticipation. Sasha's reluctance only increased when every single one of them grinned really wide.

It didn't matter though. That hesitation was gone the second she finished that drink off.

~

"I love this song!" Sasha squealed. She grabbed the wrists of Connie and Mikasa, who surprisingly allowed Sasha to drag her away, and onto the dance floor.

(F/N) chuckled and shook her head. They had been there for an hour and a half and Sasha was totally wasted. Most of her friends had dispersed and made their way towards the dance floor already, the only ones remaining being Bertholdt and herself.

Bertholdt was more on the quiet side, and had been carefully sipping at weaker alcohol. (F/N) was sure he was still on his second drink, and he wasn't even half way done. Not that that was a problem; (F/N) could totally respect his decision to try and pace himself. Either he was doing that, or preferring to keep a watchful eye on Reiner, who was known to strip when he got too drunk.

"What's next?" The bartender asked as he came down the bar again. He had been keeping (F/N) well stocked in her drinks.

However, she felt that she needed to slow down and simply shook her head. "Just water, actually." The bartender was surprised, but nodded and set a glass of water down in front of her anyway.

"Water's free, by the way," he smiled and then left once more.

"I admire you a lot," (F/N) turned to Bertholdt with a weak smile. "You're really good at managing yourself."

Bertholdt smiled back and absently traced the drops down his glass with his finger. "It wasn't easy when I first turned twenty-one because all Reiner wanted to do was get black-out drunk. It was a little harder once the rest of you turned legal because everyone around me was totally plastered; but I managed and I've only gotten completely drunk a few times. Mostly because of Reiner."

(F/N) nodded. "Of course because of Reiner." Bertholdt chuckled at her comment and took a small sip of his drink.

"Did you just put something in her drink?"

Both (F/N) and Bertholdt turned towards the voice curiously. A tall looking man with blond hair and a slight mustache sat glaring at a man directly next to (F/N). Her eyes flickered down towards her water just in time to watch the rest of a substance dissolve and disappear.

Fear clenched at her heart. If that man hadn't of seen it...

The man next to her furrowed his brow in confusion. "What? Of course not. Mind your own business, dude."

The mustached man's glare intensified. "I can smell it. If you know what's best for you, you'll leave right now."

The second man scoffed and rose out of his seat, coming to a solid six foot. (F/N) squeaked quietly. If mustache man hadn't of caught him, she wouldn't have stood a chance with her being only five foot four.

Her savior merely shrugged and stood up as well; and proved to be at least five inches taller than the other guy, who immediately scurried off with his tail tucked between his legs.

Both Bertholdt and (F/N) watched, speechless, as the man offered them a smile and occupied the seat the bad guy was originally in.

"I'll get you another water," he told her. 

"Thanks..."

The trio was silent as the bartender poured the roofied drink down the drain with a disgusted look on his face and then replaced it with a fresh water.

"Thank you," (F/N) finally spoke quietly. She had sobered up a lot by now.

The mustached man nodded once. Bertholdt excused himself to the bathroom, leaving the stranger and (F/N).

"I'm (F/N)."

He glanced down at her and sighed under his breath. "Mike."

She blinked up at him. Mike. She liked the way it sounded paired with his face. He had a nice face. "How did you know he put something in my drink? Did you see him do it?"

Mike shook his head. "I could smell the drug when he pulled it out. I turned around right as he dropped it in and spoke up immediately."

"You could... smell it?"

"I have a unique nose."

(F/N) frowned again and stared down at the counter. Despite the fact that he had spoken plenty when rescuing her, he didn't speak much afterwards and didn't seem like the type to really do so anyway in his normal everyday life.

Not long after that did Bertholdt have to rush in and grab Reiner when he began his usual drunken stripping ritual, ending the celebration for practically everybody.

(F/N) was completely sobered up by now, and only had to worry about getting a clumsy, drunk Sasha home safely. Her thoughts remained on her savior from the night. She wondered if she would ever get the chance to see Mike again. She regretted not asking for his number.

But, it turned out it didn't matter.

The next day, on her run to get coffee for a very hung over Sasha, she ran into a familiar tall form inside of the coffee shop.

"Mike," she breathed when spotted her. He gave her a small nod and tiny smile of acknowledgment. Despite Sasha's desperate need for coffee, she decided to take a minute to sit down with him.

It proved to be pretty useless though; their time spent together was quiet. For some reason though, (F/N) didn't mind it. When she felt she had spent long enough there, she grabbed a napkin and scrawled her number on it in pen before sliding it across the polished wood table to Mike and got up to leave.

She could have sworn she saw a huge smile on his face when he read it.

~

OH GOD I'M AWFUL.

I PROMISED A ONE SHOT WEEKS AGO AND YET HERE I AM. EIGHTEEN DAYS LATER. JUST NOW PUBLISHING ONE. AN AWFUL ONE.

I AM SO SORRY.

But in my defense, I've actually been quite busy.

For one thing, I spent a few days at the beach with my friends and then another week at my grandmothers.

I'll try to crank out another one before Saturday, because after that I'll be at my friends house for an entire week. Once again, I apologize for the slowness.

Also, I realized I've never done a Mike one shot and it made me really sad because he's one of my favorite characters and I love him a lot.

One more thing, requests are now being accepted on THIS ONE SHOT ONLY. If you have a request, please comment on here. If you have requested one already, I will be getting to that as soon as possible.

Thank you for understanding!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 2.1K 33
Attack on Titan boys x Reader A book of oneshots for your favorite Shingeki no Kyojin characters. Disclaimer: I do not own characters nor plots that...
15.5K 226 50
Like my other books, this book will contain yandere attack on titan one-shots and headcannons. This is mature content and very graphic so those unde...
1.4M 22.7K 48
Please read the preface before the rest of the book. ~Eren ~Levi ~Armin ~Jean ~Marco ~Erwin ~Hanji ~Mikasa Requests are closed. Oneshots and songfic...
2K 45 15
Just like the title says!!! Oneshots/Scenarios about characters from the hit ani/manga AOT. ๏ผˆโ•นโ—กโ•น๏ผ‰ Cover Art By @/OmarvinG94 on Twitter