meleth nin

By fictionfamous

the story of a fellowship, trying to save middle earth from the ring of power and the evil of Sauron, however... More

Chapter One- One Ring to rule them all
Chapter Two- The Fellowship is Formed pt1
Chapter Two- The Fellowship is formed pt2
Chapter Three- Setting off pt1
Chapter Three- Setting off pt2
Chapter Four- Mines of Moria
Chapter Five - Khazad-Dûm
Chapter Six - Balrog
Chapter Seven- Lothlórien
Chapter Eight- Battle of Amon Hen
Chapter Nine- Riders of Rohan
Chapter Nine- Freedom for the King
Chapter Ten- Rest in the City
Chapter Eleven- The Wolves of Isengard pt1
Chapter Twelve- Wolves of Isengard pt2
Chapter Thirteen- Arrival of Helm's Deep.
Chapter Fourteen- Battle of Helm's Deep pt1
Chapter Fifteen- Battle of Helm's Deep pt2
Chapter Sixteen- Celebration
Chapter Seventeen- The Mountains
Chapter Eighteen- Visiting the Dead
Chapter Nineteen- Battle of Pelennor Fields
Chapter Twenty- The Ring is Destroyed
Chapter Twenty One- The Return of the King
Chapter Twenty Two- The Woodland Realm
Chapter Twenty Three- Lunch with the King
Chapter Twenty Four- Eternity with you
Chapter Twenty Five- The King
Chapter Twenty Six- A Royal Wedding pt1
Chapter Twenty Seven- A Royal Wedding pt2
Chapter Twenty Eight- The Wedding Night
Chapter Twenty Nine-
Chapter Thirty- New Gowns
Chapter Thirty One- Collecting the Gowns
Chapter Thirty Three- The Party
Chapter Thirty Four- Fight
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six-
Chapter Thirty Seven-
Chapter Thirty Seven- An unexpected message
Chapter Thirty Eight- News
Chapter Thirty Nine- The gender
Chapter Fourty- Distress
Chapter Fourty One-
Chapter Fourty two-

Chapter Thirty Two- Tease

11 0 0
By fictionfamous

The next day i woke up and Legolas had already left.
He had to attend meetings and do lots of work whilst Thranduil was visiting Lothlorien.

I got dressed into one of my new gowns, a purple one, it was beautiful and hilighter my figure so well.

I left my hair natural and left to go to sit in the forests.
I sat in the forest on a silk bench and stared at the surroundings.
I was within the borders, where guards were nearby if i needed, not too far out where the Orc attacks were.
I thought back to the years of the Ring and the fellowship.
It had been about twenty years since yet i could feel the adrenaline of Moria and Helm's Deep and the Black Gates outside Mordor.
I smiled thinking about the good times but also the dark time we were in, having Legolas there with me and my closest friends.
I began to miss adventure and action.
I killed the occasional Orc that tried to enter the Woodland Realm but it had been years since i had gotten out into the world properly.

Although i admired Thranduil for how much he cared about his people, him and Legolas did not explore anymore.
They stayed within these walls and that's how they liked things to be.

I got up and began walking back to the gates.
I was let in by the guards and i began to walk to the King's quarters.
I missed him and needed to see him.
I knocked on the door before pushing them open slowly, peering my head round the corner.
"It's just me, meleth", i said softly.
He sat down behind a desk.
He didn't lift his head and continued to write on pieces of parchment.
"Legolas?", I said, walking slowly closer to his desk.
"Hello Alena", he said still looking down.
I furrowed my eyebrows and perched against the end of his desk, swinging my legs.
"When will you be finished, you have been working all day, my love", i said softly, turning my head to face him.
"I have a lot left to do, i will come to bed when i am done.", he said picking up another piece of parchment.
I frowned and wriggle closer to him, swaying my legs near his legs, purposely brushing them on his thigh.
He looked down then straight back at his texts.
I rolled my eyes and hopped off the desk, walking round the back of his chair and wrapping my arms round his neck, swinging him form side to side in my arms.
"Alena, i told you i'm busy. Go sleep, i will be there lter.", he said pulling away and continuing writing.
I groaned and left, shutting the door behind me.

I didn't like how hard he was working, even though Thranduil was away and he had to take charge, he was overworking himself.
I had an idea.

I walked quietly back to my room and opened the door, tiptoeing in and silently shutting the door behind me.
I got out the dress that Loé had made without Legolas knowing and slipped it on instead of my dress that i wore before.

It was a light blue "nightwear", gown as Loé had described it.
I stared at myself in the mirror, pulling down the front slightly to reveal my cleavage a little.
I smirked seeing my reflection, i was never normally this bold.
I was always modest and traditional but i needed to get his attention somehow.
I let my hair loose but gave it a bit of a comb through.
If this didn't grab his attention, i don't know what will.

I crept outside and tiptoed down the halls and through the sleeping realm, trying to avoid being seen in such clothing.
I got to his quarters and stood outside hesitantly.
What if he got angry?, What if it didn't work.
The guards smiled, still staring straight ahead past me, clearly knowing what was going on.
"Go for it, My lady", one of them whispered with a wink.
I grinned and they let me past.
I shakily opened the door and closed it behind me, walking to the chair by his desk.

I sat down and pulled it slightly closer to him.
His eyes moved for a second as he stretched, he caught sight of me then quickly looked back at his papers.
"Legolas", i said softly, reaching for his hand that's rest on the desk.
I held it and pushed my fingers through his so that they would interlock.
He kept it for a moment before pulling away to continue writing.

I looked away and stared at the piles of parment that lay around his desk.
I picked up a piece and read it, it was about past alliances and rules and laws of the King in Mirkwood.
I stared at it in confusion then looked at Legolas.
"Stop moving things", he said whilst reaching for the papers.
I moved it making him reach over me so that he would see my gown.
He looked down and saw it then to my face.
"Don't mess about, Alena. You know i have to finish this before my father comes back", he said with dark eyes.
I put the parchment back on it's pile and spread my legs out to stretch, purposely touching his.
He looked at me with a stern face then back to his papers.
Nothing was working, i just wanted him to rest but i would clearly have to be bolder.
"Legolas", i whined.
"Please, take a break at least, you have barely eaten or stopped", i said whilst putting my hand on his thigh.
He flinched and moved himself in his seat.
"Please", i said pleadingly.
"I need you", i whispered.
He gripped his fist under the table, i could see it from where i was slouched.

I smirked as an idea formed in my head.
I slowly lifted up a leg and pointed it in the air in front of me before putting it on the desk.
I pulled down a sleeve from my nightgown and let it drop down my shoulder slowly.
He eyed me from the side quickly then diverted them back to his desk.
I let the sleeve drop down to one of my sides and slowly pushed the lace off of my chest to show part of my breasts.

"Legolas", i whispered, travelling my hand down my chest towards my womanhood.
I opened up my legs to reveal what was between them and hovered my fingers over it.
I slowly moved circles around my clit before arching my back, moaning in pleasure.
I slowly entered a finger and started to work at it, "Legolas-", i moaned as i continued to finger myself in front of him.
He finally looked up and parted his lips, his eyes fixed on my fingers.
He got up suddenly and hovered over me, "You don't take no for an answer do you?", he purred into my ear.
He sounded almost angry, i was worried but excited about what he would do.
He was always caring and kind when it came to intimacy, i had never seen this side of him.
He knelt in front of me, lifting my leg off the table and caressing it with one hand, the other on my other thigh.
He softly kissed the inside of my thighs, creeping closer towards my pussy.
He looked at my fingers then to my face, his face was not impressed.
I removed them and tried to move them before he held my hand, bringing it towards his lips.
He parted his lips and looked at my eyes, telling me to put them in.
I slowly put my fingers in his mouth, feeling his tounge swirl around them licking them clean.
He smirked before pushing my legs open wider, his breath hitting me.
He slowly kissed on top of my pussy before licking straight up the middle causing me to moan.

He lowered his head again and held over the top of my thighs, using them to grip me down.
He lapped at my area, flicking his tounge over my clit and teasing my entrance.
"Legolas-", i moaned, running my hand over his head and gently tugging his hair.
"Clearly eager today?", He smirked, running his fingers down my stomach sending butterflies and shockwaves throughout my body.

He slowly rubbed my clit before pushing a finger inside making me silently moan.
He pushed it in and out before adding a second finger, curling them inside of me hitting my favourite spot.
I moaned as he continued curling his fingers, hitting my spot each time.
I moaned out his name and my toes curled.
I tried getting up but his hand pushed me down gently on my stomach, keeping me in place.
I squirmed in my chair, trying to get closer to him.
I needed to feel his body against mine.

"Legolas, please", i pleaded between moans.
He quickened his pace, making me grab his wrist that was on my thigh.
"I'm so - I'm so close", i managed to blurt out between moans.
"I'm gunna - ", i panted, as he used his other hand to rub my clit.
"I'm gunna cu-", i panted heavily before feeling a knot in my stomach and my walls tighten around his fingers.
I came over him fingers and panted heavily, sat in my chair, watching him lick off my juices from his fingers.
He came and sat next to me on the other end of the bench,

"Im sorry i made you stop working", i said having caught my breath.
He laughed and put his arm around me.
"That's okay, Meleth. I should have come to you when you asked me first.", he said softly, running his hand down my arm.
"Thank you for helping me", i said quietly, feeling my cheeks burn pink.
He smiled and held my chin, gently placing a soft, passionate kiss on them.
"Let's get you cleaned up", he said as he lifted me up and carried me away.

We got to our bedroom without being seen and he gently used a wet cloth to clean me up.
I smiled down at him watching him take care of me after.
He tucked me in bed and lay next to me while i slowly sifted to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36K 789 22
This story is all about legolas a charming handsome young elf prince who is full of love and compassion... Until one day he meets the love of his lif...
3.4K 26 21
The eldest daughter of Lord Elrond joins on the quest to destroy the one ring. What will happen along the way? **This story will not follow the actua...
51.2K 1.1K 47
A female elf joins Aragorn, Gimli, Legolas and Gandalf at the Fangorn Forest. She hates Legolas more than anything, or anyone, but as she journeys wi...