Fanganronpa: Destination Desp...

By bisexual_book-lover

Sachi Yayo is a girl that got into Hope's Peak Academy as the Ultimate Fanart Designer. The school had just b... More

Roles
!!!ART!!!
Prologue
Part One: Trapped by the Grassy Mountains Chapter One
STATUS CHECK
Part 1/Chapter 2
Part 1/Chapter 3
Part 1/Chapter 4
Part 1/Chapter 5
Part 1/Chapter 6
Part 1/Chapter 7
Part 1/Chapter 8
Part 1: Deadly Life/Chapter 9
Part 1/Chapter 10
Part 1/Chapter 11
Part 1/Chapter 12
A/N
Part 1/Chapter 13
Part 1/Chapter 14
Part 1/Chapter 15
Part 1/Chapter 16
Part 1/Chapter 17
Part 1/Chapter 18
STATUS CHECK 2
Part 2: Hidden Memories And Friendships/Chapter 1
Part Two/Chapter Two
Part Two/Chapter Three
Part 2/Chapter 4
Part 2/Chapter 5
Part 2/Chapter Six
A/N
Part 2/Chapter 7
Part 2/Chapter 8
Part 2/Chapter 9
STATUS CHECK 3
Part 2: Deadly Life/Chapter 10
Part 2/Chapter 11
TRUTH BULLETS: CASE TWO
Part 2/Chapter 12
Part 2/Chapter 13
Another A/N lol
Part 2/Chapter 14
Part 2/Chapter 15
Part 2/Chapter 16
Part 2/Chapter 17
Part 2/Chapter 18
STATUS CHECK 4
Part 3: An Attempt To Escape Humiliation And Factories of Steel/Chapter 1
Part 3/Chapter 2
Part 3/Chapter 3
Part 3/Chapter 5
Part 3/Chapter 6
Part Three/Chapter Seven
Part 3/Chapter 8
Part 3/Chapter 9

Part 3/Chapter 4

29 4 6
By bisexual_book-lover

I took another sip of water once Mirai left. I... I can't believe myself... I somehow managed to forget about them... All of them... Even... Even Hina. How could I have forgotten? It was a year or so ago... And... I know that she's really gone... I know that they're gone, yet... I forgot. How could I have done that...? I'm such a terrible, horrible person... Such a disgrace, and such an idiot. I don't deserve to have-

There was a knock on my door. "C-Come in...!" I semi-shouted.

The door opened, and on the other side was Hikari and Mirai. "H-Hey S-Sachi...! Are you feeling a-any better...?" Hikari asked, a hopeful look in her eyes.

"I think so." I lied.

"Th-That's great...! M-Make sure you drink all that water I-I got you...! You need t-to stay hydrated...!" she told me.

"I will, thanks. I said simply. "In fact, I'm feeling a lot better. I think I could probably get to work today." I said, slowly moving my legs to the side of my bed and onto the floor.

"W-Wait...! Maybe you should hold on for a second!" Mirai suggested, the urgency in her voice as clear as day.

"I'll be fine, I promise. As long as I don't overdo it, I'll be fine." I said.

"That's t-true, but... I m-mean... You stayed up all night working on that artwork... M-Maybe you should get some rest...!" Hikari insisted.

"No, I'll be fine. I got my sleep. Besides, I stay up late all the time, so I'm used to it...!" I said, trying to convince them.

"Is that really healthy, though?" Mirai asked.

"I guess it depends on how you view it." I answered.

"I-I guess that d-does make sense..." Hikari stuttered. "W-Well can you at least promise us that if you're tired, you'll t-take a nap...?"

"I promise." I said, nodding my head. "But, if you don't mind... I was going to work on some music. Is that alright?" I asked.

"O-Oh, yes...! I'm s-sorry... I didn't mean to k-keep you or anything...!" Hikari apologized.

"She has a point. We'll go ahead and let you be, okay? Let us know if you need anything." Mirai said. The both of them waved and smiled, and then closed the door.

I stood slowly, making sure I didn't get up too fast. I let out a small yawn and made my way to the desk. Now where did I put that music...? I spotted the music sheets on the corner of the desk, tucked to the side so it wasn't in my way. I grabbed it and smiled. Even... Even if you're gone, I'll make sure to finish this. I promise.

* * *

About an hour later, there was a sudden DING DONG BING BONG! noise. My eyes widened. Last time I heard that... Was last night... And Yukiya, they-

"Up and at 'em kiddos! Well, I suppose it's a little late for that since is it's 10:30, but who the 'eff cares!?" the voice of Monokuma rang out on a speaker. "Anyway, as a little gift from me to you, I have a small surprise for you all! Please go check out the second area! See y'all there! Bye for now!"

"The second area...?" I said out loud. "Maybe... Maybe that means that there's another area opened up to us?" I shrugged my shoulders. "Either way, I should probably get going."

And just like that, I put away the sheet music and left my room, making my way to the second area.

---

short chapter but the next one may be longer >.>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5K 1.2K 95
Kuro Baiorin finds herself trapped in a large grand Academy called 'The Nozomu Academy of The Skilled and Talented', along with 15 other people. Stu...
5.2K 193 27
Another killing game had started, what will happen to the 16 students? Will they reach their happy ending, or being played around until there were no...
16.6K 679 48
On Jabberwock Island, a killing game is afoot. Headmaster Monokuma has trapped sixteen students to fight for their lives in order to leave here alive...
663 40 38
Around 100 years after the Tragedy, 15 Ultimate Students find themselves in a Killing Game in what seems to be a modified Hope's Academy. Follow Miko...