✓ Farming Life in the End of...

By koushuu17

Author: Qingyu Moan [Complete + Extra] From ten years after the end of the world to the beginning of the end... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
End

28

318 6 0
By koushuu17

  There were only Xia Lixuan and his brother behind him. His brother would definitely not push him, so only Xia Lixuan did it.   Du Xi lowered his face and said angrily,

  "Xia, why did you push me just now?!"

You realize? You overestimate yourself too much."

  After saying that, he glanced at Du Le with a half-smile, and thought to himself, the two brothers are also at odds with each other. If it weren't for him, there would only be one Du Le. Happy.

  Du Le felt guilty when he saw him. He didn't know what he was thinking of, but his eyes gradually became firmer.

  He comforted Du Xi and said, "We still have to rely on him. We will settle the score later."

  Now they are still using the things Xia Lixuan brought, and Du Xi can only tolerate him.

  When it was the second turn of the two brothers, Du Xi 'accidentally fell down' and grabbed Xia Lixuan, trying to use him as a shield.

  Xia Lixuan sighed in his heart. Just now he was wondering why he was standing so close to him. It turned out to be this idea.

  He stepped back, revealing Du Le behind him.

  "Ah -" Seeing the two brothers falling down due to their own faults, Xia Lixuan moved the steel plate to protect the two of them.

  "Xia, why didn't you save me?!" Du Xi was in severe pain and shouted loudly.

  Wang Qiang and the others who were on the side were speechless when they heard this. They all saw that the two of them were injured, and it was their own fault. They shot themselves in the foot.

  Chapter 33

  Wang Qiang and the others also went over to help. They had been beaten with one or two leaves. Xia Lixuan held up the steel plate with his hands and pushed them to move with his feet.

  When they got close to their edge, the other three worked together to lift them aside. Du Xi only had one injury on his foot, but Du Le was different. He had an injury on his arm and an injury on his thigh. .

  But Du Xi's foot looked like it had a broken bone, and he didn't know which one of them was worse.

  "Xia Lixuan, why did you want to harm our two brothers?!" Du Le shouted in pain.

  The pain in his hand was severe. Could it be that his hand was disabled? Du Le thought in horror.

  If his hand is disabled, how can they get a wife?! Even if they get so many mutant fruits, the two sisters probably won't be willing to marry either of them.

  Du Le felt a little regretful. If he had known that he would not have given Du Xi an idea to teach Du Xi a lesson, he did not expect that Xia Lixuan moved so quickly and was avoided by him.

  The two brothers suffered.

  But he was more resentful. If Xia Lixuan hadn't avoided it, how could he have been   injured

  ?

The two brothers will not be hurt."

  Du Qing folded his arms and looked at the two of them and said, "We all saw it on the other side. You are blind, so don't think of us as blind, okay?" "

  That's right, as cool as I am. It doesnt take a second thought for people who are on Gao Liang Festival to know that it is impossible to do such a thing." Xia Lixuan agreed.

  Wang Qiang also helped, "This matter was originally the fault of you two."

  Xia Lixuan rushed to Du Qing's side, whispered to him, and took the initiative to admit his mistake, "My wife, I was wrong."

  Du Qing pinched his waist. He raised his hand and said, "What's wrong?"

  Xia Lixuan was stunned. How did he know he was wrong? He was not wrong in the first place.

  Xia Lixuan said honestly, "I don't know."

  Du Qing had a feeling in his heart that this was indeed the case, and said, "Although they are disgusting, the next time you encounter something like this, save people first. If someone is killed, We will also be in trouble."

  "It's okay, I figured it out, just teach them a lesson. I won't let them die." Xia Lixuan said nonchalantly.

  "You just need to be careful." Du Qing confessed. He dared to use him as a shield and had no sympathy for the two of them.

  Xia Lixuan came closer to him and whispered, "Daughter-in-law, I seem to be able to tell which ones on the tree are leaves and which ones are fruits." "

  How does it feel? Please describe it." Du Qing became interested. If it is true, it will be convenient for them in the future. There is no need to wait for all the leaves on the tree to be attacked bit by bit before you can pick the fruits from the tree.

  Another characteristic of the mutated plant is that it will not attack you if you get within half a meter of its roots. You can just climb up the tree and pick the fruit.

  "I have a strange feeling. Anyway, it just tells me that there is still the last leaf on it, and the rest are delicious things." Xia Lixuan scratched his hair, not knowing how to describe that feeling.

  Xia Lixuan suddenly had a flash of inspiration and released a small flame behind Du Qing. Sure enough, the feeling became even stronger.

  "Idiot! You can't show it in front of others."

  Xia Lixuan took it back and said seriously, "They can't beat me."

  So even if they are known, it doesn't matter.

  His extraordinary genius was different from them.

  "I'll arrest you for research."

  Xia Lixuan said, "Isn't there still the Xia family here? Geniuses are always easily jealous."

  He said with a decent sigh.

  "What should we do now?" Du Qing looked at Wang Qiang and ignored Xia Lixuan.

  "Let the two of them watch from the side. We can't go to waste because of these two mentally retarded people." Xia Lixuan suggested.

  Isn't it true that a person who hurts others without benefiting himself and hurts himself is mentally retarded?

  "Stop talking next." Du Qing said with a straight face. If he continued, the two brothers would be pissed to death.

  Xia Lixuan covered his mouth and followed Du Qing sadly.

  "You two just take it here. Let's give each of them a little of the fruit we picked."

Wang Qiang saw that the two brothers still wanted to talk, "Otherwise, it's okay to send you two back now and then go to the mountain to pick."

  After shutting up the two brothers, Wang Qiang looked at the other four people.

  "We two have no objection," Du Qing said.

  "We also agree." The other two people also expressed their opinions quickly.

  "When you pick it later, don't stay too far away from me." Du Qing approached him and said, "By the way, what did you do when you suddenly released the flames just now?"

  Xia Lixuan winked at him.

  Du Qing, who couldn't see what the other party was saying at all, said: "..."

  The next two people formed a group and did not dare to call Xia Lixuan for help. Although they did not believe what Du Xi and Du Le said just now, they still had a feeling in their hearts. pimple.

  The two men went in, stretched out their feet and quickly retracted them, but no leaves attacked them.

  "It seems there is no more?" one person said a little doubtfully.

  But he did not go out carelessly, and withdrew cautiously.

  "Why are you winking? If you have something to say, just say it!" Du Qing said.

  Xia Lixuan muttered, "You asked me not to speak."

  "You can speak now." Du Qing took a deep breath and said.

  Xia Lixuan was full of energy in an instant and said, "It was Xiao Yan who told me that there was still a leaf on the tree, and the others were all delicious fruits. He also said that he wanted to eat it."

  Du Qing looked at him with a strange expression and said, "It How to eat a flame?"

  "I don't know." Xia Lixuan shook his head.

  "Forget it, since it's what it told you, it's probably true." Du Qing squinted his eyes and looked at the tall olive tree. This kind of tree actually knew how to leave a leaf, waiting for them to be undefended. Just give them a hard blow.

  Are these all mature olive trees?

  "I'll go in first!" If he plants more fruits, and his wife is happy, maybe he can sleep with her at night.

  Wang Qiang was still thinking about what to do next, but now that he saw Xia Lixuan, who was the best in him, he took the initiative and agreed immediately, "Okay.

  " , as soon as he felt movement, he kicked his feet and jumped back.

  After he stood still, there was a small hole in the ground where he originally stood.

  Clapping his hands, Xia Lixuan continued to walk forward, but was not attacked again. When he climbed up the tree, the other three people also reacted and rushed over.

  Afraid that he would suffer a big loss if he was one step behind the opponent, Xia Lixuan quickly climbed up the tree and started working with his left and right hands to quickly pick the olives on the tree.

  Du Qing breathed a sigh of relief. Although they could walk directly to the root of the tree relying on the steel plate, there was only one leaf left on the tree anyway, so it didn't matter even if they picked the leaf.

  But it was difficult for him to explain, how he knew that he would not be attacked when he reached the root of the tree?

  He did not climb up the tree to pick olives like others, but picked up the two fishing rods that he had started to put aside.

  The two dried fish are put together, and when pulled, the olives fall off into the fish net, and then put into the big sack.

  The person who was picking the olives on the tree looked at the thing in Du Qing's hand with envy. It was much more convenient and faster this way.

  Duxi Dule was also so jealous that his eyes were red, and they were part of this.

  It was all the fault of the man named Xia, I prayed in my heart that he would break the branches, fall from the tree, and break his leg.

  When Du Qing picked it, he put it into the bag and smuggled into the space.

  There are also olives growing on the slender branches of the tree, but people can't pick them on the tree, which makes Du Qing cheaper.

  Every olive on the tree was picked, and the one who gained the most was Du Qing. Almost all the olives they couldn't pick went into his sack.

  Others secretly thought that they would have to bring one next time.

  Even the two of us at Dusitux had half a bag of olives, which was quite a lot, so we had to discuss it.

  "We will help carry the bags of two people down the mountain, and you can handle the rest on your own." Du Qing said, after all, they helped the two people down the mountain.

  No one wants to put the olives here, help the person back, and then come up to get something.

  Du Qing took one and rubbed it on his clothes. After eating it, he felt that he was not sick. He put it in his mouth and took a bite. He felt a coolness on his body and felt refreshed.

  "Papa! Where have you been?" Du Fu hugged Du Qing's thigh and looked up at him.

  "Dad, go pick some delicious fruits for us, Ah Fu, and let you try them later." Du Qing picked up Du Fu and walked into the house.

  "Mom and Dad, we're back." Xia Lixuan shouted loudly to distract himself.

  Don't look at that kid's proud look.

  "Are you injured?" Du Ma asked, "What kind of fruits are these? In fact, we have a lot of fruits at home. We don't have to go to the mountains to take risks. I heard it is very dangerous."

  Du Qing put the person down and took the fruit from the bag. He took the olives on the plate, washed them, and said, "Try it and try it. I heard that this is good for people's health."

  He recently discovered a place in space where time stood still. He didn't know when it appeared. It should be the effect of the meteorites he put into the space.

  I dont know when the cave appeared. Its not a big place, but time stands still.

  He stepped in and felt that even the air was not flowing. He went in and came out immediately. He could move inside, but he felt uncomfortable. He knew its function after experimenting with it.

  Most of the fruits they collected these days are placed here, and only a small amount is placed on the open side.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 18.7K 75
Book Four in the Expiring Series
70.3K 1.1K 190
Author:Peach blossoms for wine 13 Category: Danmei Zombies are rampant, and Ye Qingrang relies on a broken jade sachet and wood powers to move fo...
1.7M 112K 68
Mankind is evolving. Some love it, some fear it. Some embrace it, some envy it. For Zoey, the evolution of man has always been in the darkest part of...
214 1 5
What if Dante got caught one night during his devil hunter duties and forced into UA hero course? Check for yourself reading this poorly written fan...