✓ Farming Life in the End of...

By koushuu17

Author: Qingyu Moan [Complete + Extra] From ten years after the end of the world to the beginning of the end... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
End

26

348 6 0
By koushuu17

  But... they set fire to the mountain and sat in jail, but the banner was still hanging at the foot of the mountain they went up.

  Two glass plates, tempered glass, appeared in Du Qing's hand. He found that half of the leaves on the red date tree were missing, and asked, "Why are there so many fewer leaves on the tree?" It

  was still lush and leafy just now. He opened his eyes, I found that it suddenly turned into malnutrition and hair loss.

  Xia Lixuan smiled broadly, and a flame appeared in the palm of his hand, "I hit it with this just now, and it kept hitting it with leaves."

  Du Qing blinked and said, "What is this?"

  Xia Lixuan said with a hint of pride. : "This is my golden finger. Wife, you have space and I have flame. We are indeed a bunch of people created by heaven and earth."

  Du Qing asked: "How many more times can you send it out?"

  He immediately got the idea. , She is truly his wife. She felt the energy in her body and said with a guilty conscience: "Once..." "

  Then forget it!" Du Qing said with a calm face, his heart was filled with turmoil. He had heard that some people would get it. A chance encounter can produce metal, wood, water, fire, earth, etc., but the probability is not an exaggeration to say that it is one in a billion.

  And he also heard a rumor that the character of people who gain these abilities will be affected by superpowers, for example, the superpower who uses water.

  It's exactly like it's made of water. I cry whenever I want, and I can't control it.

  He didn't know about the other people either.

  "Look, wife, isn't it amazing?" Xia Lixuan changed the shape of the flame in various ways, showing a heart shape.

  Du Qing glanced at him. The person who uses fire must have had his IQ affected, right?

  "Daughter-in-law, do you think this looks good?" Seeing that Du Qing didn't speak, Xia Lixuan worked harder to change the shape of the flame, and then the flames roared. 'It went out.

  Du Qing: "..." It seems that what is affected is not personality but IQ!

  Xia Lixuan tried his best to use the flames, but found that he couldn't use it. He panicked and said: "Daughter-in-law, what should I do if I can't use it?" "

  Maybe ? It was all consumed by you." Du Qing guessed.

  Hearing this, Xia Lixuan stopped worrying and put this thing aside.   " This

  tempered glass?

  "

Swish, swish, swish!"

  The tempered glass also shattered, and Du Qing cursed in his heart, buying fake tempered glass... Otherwise, the tempered glass can withstand the leaves of the red jujube tree.

  Looking at the remaining piece of tempered glass, Du Qing took it back into the space. Xia Lixuan was about to make a move, "How about using my flame again? But after using it this time, I guess I will lose my strength. You will have to help me then." I'll go back."

  "No need." Du Qing searched for things in the space and finally found a steel plate. "I found the steel plate. If you lose strength, I won't be able to carry you." Du

  Qing Qing took out two steel plates from the space, which were three or four centimeters thick. He moved them forward, and the leaves hit them, making a loud noise.

  The sound was so loud that Du Qing was worried about attracting other people, so he took out a quilt from the space, wrapped it around the steel plate, and then slapped leaves on it. With the cushion of the quilt, the sound was much quieter.

  Xia Lixuan stood in front and was responsible for supporting it. His hands could not be placed on either side of the iron plate. Du Qing supported the iron plate while Xia Lixuan moved the steel plate from the lower end. Leaves fell all over the ground. After they stopped hearing the sound.

  "I'll go out and take a look." Xia Lixuan said, and stretched out a hand. There was no movement. He stuck his head out and took a look and then retracted it. It seemed safe?

  Xia Lixuan walked out hesitantly. He had flames, even if there were leaves attacking , can also block most attacks. On the way they came, leaves fell all over the ground.

  The quilt on the steel plate was also in disarray, and many leaves were missing from the trees, but there were still many left on them.

  "Daughter-in-law, come out, it's safe." Xia Lixuan said.

  Du Qing put away the steel plate and looked up to see that there were still a lot of 'leaves' left on the tree. Those were all fruits.

  So much, they can eat it for a long time, Du Qing thought, squinting his eyes and looking at several other trees, chestnut trees, olive trees and others. After the plants mutated, the results were no longer divided into months, but winter and summer. .

  Chapter 31

  After the jujube tree mutated, it grew taller. Du Qing could climb the tree. He climbed up quickly, and suddenly a bamboo pole appeared in his hand, ready to knock down all the jujubes.

  Xia Lixuan, who was a step slower, also climbed up, took the bamboo pole in his hand forcefully, and with a good reason, said: "You pick it up below, and put it directly into the space after you pick it up, it is much faster than mine. "

  He directly collected the dates with the same thought, which was indeed faster than Xia Lixuan picking them up one by one.

  "Some of these branches cannot bear your weight, so be careful." Du Qing warned.

  Waiting under the tree, Xia Lixuan swept the bamboo pole and a lot of dates fell. Du Qing deliberately took out a few pieces of canvas from the space and placed them on the ground. When the dates fell on the canvas, most of them did not break. The ones on the ground were mixed with the leaves, and he couldn't tell which ones were fruits.

  Originally, he thought that the military people didn't know how to distinguish the leaves, but in fact, they did.

  The tree they brought had obvious signs that the leaves had been removed, and all that was left were fruits. He was not that capable.

  When they went to besiege that jujube tree, they relied on the tactic of a sea of ​​people to get rid of the leaves on the tree as quickly as possible, and then climbed up to pick them.

  Only now can there be lonely fruit trees. If there is a whole fruit forest, except for the fruits on the outside, ordinary people would not dare to mess with the fruit trees inside.

  Xia Lixuan knocked down the dates here, and Du Qing went to the other side to pick them up, and the two of them cooperated.

  Before long, the jujube tree became bare, with not a single leaf left.

  Mutated red dates are piled up in the space, which makes people feel happy just looking at it.

  The sky also darkened, so they tidied up and slipped down the mountain.

  Theres not too much stuff, they cant finish it all, its great to give it away or trade it for food.

  When they came back, one of them was still pretending to drag a dry branch back.

  ——————————

  After two days, the craze for replacing grains with vegetables cooled down. Unexpectedly, the few cabbages brought back were all sold out.

  Du Qing estimated that the country had made a lot of food this time, and then some important news was gradually announced in the news.

  Those who bought a lot of Chinese cabbage regretted it. Now that the price of Chinese cabbage has dropped to three pounds of rice and one pound of vegetables, Du Qing knew that the price would continue to drop.

  The price dropped to almost free later, and most people relied on this to survive.

  The troops stationed in the village also moved very quickly. Du Qing and Xia Lixuan only had time to pick another chestnut tree and a persimmon tree. Most of the fruits were picked by them, and the remaining ones were more difficult to conquer. Fruit trees that are worth the loss.

  After the news was broadcast on the TV news, the mutated plants on the mountain suffered.

  The people in their village are also ready to take action.

  Wang Qiang stood outside the door and shouted, "Du Qing! Du Qing! Come out!"

  "What's wrong?" Du Qing came out of the house. As soon as he went out, a wave of heat hit his face, so he didn't want to go out!

  Inside the house There is air conditioning.

  Wang Qiang envied: "Do you still have some air conditioning in your house?"

  "Of course, with a capable person like me here, it doesn't matter if the air conditioning is on 24 hours a day." Xia Lixuan followed him out and glanced at Wang Qiang with disgust. This person No danger.

  "That's true, you are the most promising person in our village. Of course, they also laugh at you for refusing to work hard and insisting on coming back to farm. You guys have great foresight!" Wang Qiang said with envy.

  Their house is the most beautiful in their village, even the floors are paved with tiles.

  They still live in a two-story house, and they will move in after a rough renovation.

  It will be like their home, decorated so elegantly.

  Xia Lixuan heard the envy in his words and comforted him: "You don't have to be so inferior. Work hard, and one day you can be as capable as me." Wang Qiang glanced at him, speechless, as powerful as him

  Do you want to eat soft food?

  Although I know that Du Qing is with a man, and the man is pretty good-looking, I still can't hide the fact that he is eating and drinking for free at Du Qing's house. It is better to marry a woman who can also give him a child. child.

  What's so good about being with a man?

  How dare this weakling man despise him?! Xia Lixuan was furious, "It's hot outside, you go back first."

  Xia Lixuan was instantly elated, shook his head and said, "No, I won't It's hot."

  Du Qing's forehead was already sweating, his nose was a little itchy, and he sneezed. The cold and the hot were really not enough, so the indoor temperature should be raised.

  The temperature difference between inside and outside is large, making it easy to catch a cold.

  He glanced at Xia Lixuan's contented expression with envy. Xia Lixuan didn't hate it. It could even be said that he liked the hot weather. It probably had something to do with the fire in his body! He could tolerate

  heat and was not afraid of cold.

  "What's the matter with you coming to see me?" Du Qing asked.

  Wang Qiang knocked on his head and said, "Looking at my memory, I almost forgot. We are going to pick fruits on the mountain. Do you want to go with us? They are still waiting outside." "How many people are going together

  ?" Du Qing asked.

  Although the weather is hot now, it is still possible to go to the mountains to pick fruits. Only then did he notice Wang Qiang's dress, wearing a hat, long sleeves and trousers, and a sack on his back.

  "Counting me, there are five of us." Wang Qiang said.

  Adding the two of them, there are seven people in this way, and the danger is not that big in large numbers. Du Qing thought for a while and asked: "How to divide the fruits?" Wang Qiang chuckled and said:

  "Of course this is You have to rely on yourself, and you will be able to pick as much as you want."

  The two of them are very skilled, so this condition is beneficial to them. Du Qing nodded and said, "Wait a minute, let's go to those things."

  Bring all the things. , and also met four other people. Du Qing only knew them, but not very familiar with them.

  "There is strength in numbers. Come on, let's go to the mountains and have a look." Wang Qiang led the way. It looked like he organized the event.

  "Daughter-in-law... Ah Qing, please walk behind me." Xia Lixuan said.

  Du Qing: "..." On such a big road, can't we walk side by side?

  Du Qing said, "Walk side by side."

  "Okay, no problem." Xia Lixuan replied, "Don't worry, Ah Qing, I will protect you. Follow me and don't run around."

  Wang Qiang was walking in front of them. Hearing what he said, he turned back and said, "You guys are so loving. It makes my skin crawl."

  Xia Lixuan glanced at him. , he is different from them singles, he has a wife, he said, "Shut up, you single!"

  Du Qing: "Just shut up!"

  Xia Lixuan made a gesture of zipping up his mouth. , meaning shut up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

594 18 5
Y/n or your name is a current and forever worker for a company know as JCJenson in space. One day JCjenson accidently tried to take over a already e...
2.1K 40 20
Terra Invita!! by Max Pichardo. War... will never change but the concept will be directed at the other side. Humans are strange creatures, we are...
15 0 31
A retelling of two friends, caught in the midst of an outbreak of an unknown airborne disease that turns people into violent, sometimes aberrant mons...