Jonerys One-Shots / Insta Sho...

By JonerysTargaryens

A collection of my Jonerys short stories ❀ most of those published on my insta first but I wanted to do a col... More

Miracle
A stolen kiss
A long night alone
Remember
Winterfell
Future
Celebration
The Last of the Starks
Betrayal
Peaceful Moment
Satisfy
Argument
GodsWood
Cave
I want you
For Love
Together
Boy from nowhere
Future
A Figure of Speech
Thoughts and Feelings
You Came Back
You Came Back Pt2
Predictions
Bath
Not one of them
Return
As a family
What If... (Young Jonerys)
What If (Young Jonerys) Pt 2.
What If (Young Jonerys) Pt3
What If (Young Jonerys) Pt4
What If (Young Jonerys) Pt5
What if (Young Jonerys) Pt6
What If Jonerys Pt7
What If Jonerys Pt8
What if Jonerys Pt9
What if Jonerys Pt9
I don't care
Life
To do this...
The Table
Home
I am Happy
Inside the Caves

My Queen

145 8 1
By JonerysTargaryens

He pushed and squeezed her to that thick and cold wall. His hand was exploring her back. From up to down, towards her waist. She was wearing a low-cut dress and her whole back was free. Even the sight of her naked skin drove him crazy.

She was such a perfect woman. He has never seen that kind of beauty in his whole life. And she could have chosen anyone else... any other King to rule with her, to share a life with her, to love her... but Daenerys Targaryen chose him. She loved him. With her whole heart. Just as he loved her.

"My Queen" he breathed those two small words to her warm and full lips.

"Is that all I am to you?" She smirked before she could let him kiss her. "Your Queen?" Her lips brushed his while she was talking. He raised his eyes at her. The hunger and the lust were there, she could see that in those deep brown eyes.

He wanted her so much. "Is it a proper thing to do, with your Queen?" She continued that quite evil teasing game. She did not let him kiss her. "What do you think Lord Snow?" She raised a brow and licked his lower lip.

As an answer, he pressed his body to hers and grabbed her chin. She could feel his hard manhood through his clothes.

"I think I have a duty... to make my Queen... happy." He kissed her neck "Satisfied" he continued and leaned to her ear "pleased." He groaned and she could feel how his hand was sliding up on her leg. Right towards her sex.

"And what is your duty to your Love?" She moaned at that moment when his fingers reached her most sensitive part.

"Do you want me to say it?" He was so good in that teasing game "Or do you want me to show it?" A smirk appeared on his face and at that moment he pushed his fingers into her wet sex. She couldn't answer anymore. The one word that came out of her mouth was only:

"JON"

https://www.instagram.com/p/C2iFXCZrmzm/?igsh=ZXMza25tYmU2c29t

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

498K 7.9K 49
This is just something I've been waiting to do since I've gotten hooked onto Game Of Thrones. These imagines / one shot with have any character. REQU...
84.6K 1.8K 19
»»----- Game of Thrones' Viserys Targaryen x Reader -----«« γ€πˆγ€‘ Full of uncanny happy endings and evil readers! γ€πˆπˆγ€‘ English isn't my first langu...
39.8K 426 54
Game Of Thrones one shots. They won't all be romance. Some may be family or others just friends ❀️- lover, wife, gf etc πŸ–€- stranger, first meeting...
6.3K 289 6
This is my version of the final season and my ending to game of thrones. (The chapters are written as scripts.). Please share your thoughts and opini...