Isabella

By Kayla892E

"Come on Steff-" "Don't fucking call me that" Stefano interrupted her in a monotonous voice,still stearing ou... More

INTRODUCTION
Main Characters & aesthetic
The Mafia- Chapter 1
The Guilt- Chapter 2
Am I that worthless?-Chapter 3
Goodbye- Chapter 4
Parents-Chapter 5
Nightmare-Chapter 6
The voice in my head-Chapter 7
Threat-Chapter 8
Dolly-Chapter 9
Haunted {part 1}-Chapter 10
Isabella Rossellini-Chapter 11
Feelings?-Chapter 12
The Birthday-Chapter 13
Giggles-Chapter 14
Elena?-Chapter 15
Emily-Chapter 16
A&A-Chapter 18
Double crossed-Chapter 19
Halloween-Chapter 20
Decision- Chapter 21
Never- Chapter 22
Poison-Chapter 23
Coma- chapter 24
Dad-Chapter 25
Marisa- Chapter 26
New allies - Chapter 27
Ice cream-Chapter 28
Station-Chapter 29
Seth-Chapter 30
Mum?- Chapter 31

She trusts me-Chapter 17

34 4 2
By Kayla892E

"Well I don't care if you're married. That marriage has been cut short. You will stay here until you decide that you are ready and strong enough to leave. You will always have a bodyguard with you. And if he tries to come anywhere close to you,I will kill him" I say flatly.

Isabella sigh and holds her hand.

"Look,you're safe here okay?"

"O-okay" Emily replies

I get a maid to get a room for Emily on the East wing of the house. Her room is 6 doors away from Isabella's room and 11 doors away from mine. After settling her in and promising to get her new clothes,I decide to cool of. I take a shower and all I can think of is Isabella.

She was abused.

Beaten

Choked

Probably even abused sexually..

That's why she was nervous around me and always flinched when I got too close to her.

But who?

Her mother?

Her father?

Her brother?

Who abused you Bella?

I throw on my boxers and joggers and decide to head downstairs.

"Antonio" I shout,no answer

"Antonio" I shout again,no answer

"Anto-"

"What the fucking hell Stefano?" He ask

"Why didn't you answer?"

"I was at your back,literally" He says.

"I need you to do a background check on-"  I am cut short.

"Emily,Okay on -" I cut him off

"No not Emily, Isabella" I say

"What? why?" he ask

"Just do it" I say.

         ------------------
"She seems to be a genius. She graduated high school at age 14 and finished college at age 18. She has a masters in computer science and criminology and a PhD in Quantum Physics. She loves to read and solve problems. She likes being alone. She lost her best friend at the age of 17. She also has basic knowledge in Advanced chemistry, psychology, and mathematics. She has an IQ of- wow" he stops

"Off?" I ask

"263" he replies

Wow,that really is high.

"Continue"

"Had 2 brother, one died due to High blood pressure and her best friend died of AIDs-" I cut him off saying

"she told me he died of cancer" I say

What am I missing?

"Anything else?"

"Nope,just her certificates and stuff" he says

I hmm in response.

Isabella walks into the living room and stops in her tracks when she sees us.

"I'm so-sorry to interrupt, but I think I left my phone here" She says

"What killed your best friend?" I say without thinking and she looks at me in horror.

"he di-died of High blood pressure" She says and I hmm in response.

She grabs her phone and leave immediately.

She's lying,why does she keep lying.

Fuck.

                   The Next Day
After a long day at work and torturing our buddy in the chamber, I need to cool off. I got some information out of him,but he still isn't giving me what I want.

I take a shower ,wear my boxers plus black joggers and head to Isabella's room. I don't know why,but I really want to hold her. She left really early today to run Mr Grey's store cause he's sick. Leo said they left by 6:00 and came back around 18:30.

I try and open the door,but it's locked.

"I'm coming" I hear her say. She opens the door and I walk into her room shutting the door behind her. She's wearing a white silk PJs and blue socks.
I walk over to her bed and sit on the edge. She walks over to me about to take a sit next to me when I grab her hand and pull her on my lap. She is now straddling me and all I can think of is trying to calm my throbbing dick. Our eyes are staring at each other and all I want to do is kiss her.

"Umm,are you o-okay?" she ask her eyes switching from siren to doe eyes.

"Fuck it" I murmur

I smash my lips on hers and wait for her to respond.

She responds.

I kiss her passionately wanting more of her. she gives my access and now our tongues are dancing together.

We pull away to catch our breath.

"you're a really good kisser" I tell her

"Thanks, I watch movies" She says giggling

"Fuck,you're beautiful" I say to her and she blushes.

"Can I kiss your neck?" I ask her and she nods.

I start to place kisses on her neck and she moan to my touch. I start to kiss and suck on her sensitive spot and she let's out a gasp followed by a moan. I place slow kisses on her neck teasing her. I pull away and sit on her bed dragging her with me. She straddles me  while i rub her thighs.

"How was work?" She ask me

"Boring" I say

"Ohh" she replies.

"Did you meet with Elena today?" I ask her

"Yeah,we went shopping" she replies
"I've never had a female friend before. It feels so good" she adds

"Hmmmm." I say smiling at the fact that she's opening up.

I notice she wants to ask me something but she stops herself.

"You can ask me Bella" I say

She takes a deep breath and begins to speak.
"C-can I- Can I k-kiss y-you?" She says barely getting it out. I smile and I nod.

She gives me a quick peck and looks at me. She gives me another peck on the lips and moves backward. Then finally she wraps her hand around my neck and kisses me softly. She kisses me softly grinding her waist on my lap and I swear she's about to feel me. And just like I predicted, she stops kissing me gasps and looks down before looking back up swiftly.

"That's how you make me feel Bella" I say moving my mouth close to her ear and continue
"Like I'm on cloud 9" I say removing my mouth from her ear to look at her blush. She blushes and looks down then realizes what is down there then she looks back up and meets my face before she covers her face with her hands.

I carefully remove her hands from her face and say
"Why would you hide such a pretty face?" and she smiles.
She moves again on my lap and I hold her in place.

"Baby,if you move again I will have no choice but to cure my urges" I say and what she says next shocks me.

"Then cure them" she says barely above a whisper.

"What did you say Bella?" I ask her

"Umm,your stuff against my thing does weird things to me. It's not irritating like the rest.It's so satisfying. It's turning me on" she says blushing like a tomatoes.

"It feels good huh?" I say smirking and she nods.

"So what should we do about it? huh Bella? What do you want me to do to make it feel better?" I ask tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"I.....I do-don't know what to do"She says embarrassed.

Why do I find that so cute.

" Do you want me to eat you out?" I ask her.

"What the hell is that?" she says frantically.

"Something that will make you feel so good." I say.

She pauses, looks at me and after a while,I saw something in her eyes.

She trusts me.

"Okay" She says.
I smile at her and give her a quick peck on the lips.

I tell her to stand up and go look the door. We wouldn't want someone walking in will I'm making her feel good.

"Take off your trouser" I say and she looks at me for 5 seconds before she takes them off. She's wearing a black laced pant that fits her just perfectly.

"Get on the edge of the bed and lie down"  I say to her and she looks at me again before going over to the bed and lying down.

I go over to where she is and kiss her forehead. I start placing scattered kisses on her forehead, nose,mouth,cheek,jaw. I lift her shirt up a little and place teasing kisses on her stomach. She tenses then relaxes with each kiss . After a while,I decide to add my fingers. I place my thumb just on top of her clit and began to tease it. She let's out a gasp and then the most angelic moan I have ever heard.

Fuck.

"You're so wet baby" I say and she moans in return. I chuckle.

"Looks like someone's having fun" I say

After a while of teasing her clit,I tell her
"Baby,I'm going to need you to take of your panties"

"You can take them off" I hear her say in pleasure.

I take off her panties and now I am staring at her half naked body.

it looks amazing.

"I'm going to insert one of my fingers in you,okay?" I say

"Hmm-hm" She replies

I start to insert my finger and I feel her tense.

"Baby,relax okay?" I say

"Okay"

She relaxs and let's out another moan. I begin to move my hand in and out of her while she moans.

"Can you take 2 fingers?" I ask her

"I-I don't k-know" she says out of pleasure.

I add another finger carefully and she moans louder. She's so tight,obviously a virgin. After about 5 minutes I take out my fingers and she huffs in annoyance which only makes me chuckle.

"Spread your legs wider baby" I say.She hesitates,but does exactly that.
I position my face in between her legs and I look up to see her already looking down.
I move my head closer and my mouth brushes against her flower which makes her tense up then relax. I lick her,trying to tease her and she moans,then I begin to eat her out. She lefts out series of moans until she finally says
"Ste-Stefano, I-I ca-can't go fur-further"

"Relax baby,you'll enjoy it" I say and just as I predict, her cum started spilling out and she let's out a sigh of pleasure. I lick her up and I smile at her.

"You taste amazing baby"

She blushes and smiles tiredly.

I get up and walk into the bathroom. I grab two towels and a bowl of was water and head back into her room. I clean off any extra cum on her inner thigh and used the other towel to wipe her sweat.

God she's so beautiful.

Fuck.

I place a kiss on her head and walk back into her bathroom keeping everything I took in place. I grab a new underware for her from her bathroom and I wear it for her. She's already fast asleep.

I carry her and place her properly on her bed and lie with her.

"You're so pretty Bella" I say caressing her cheeks.
"I wanna make you mine so bad,but I don't know if you'll take me. Hell I don't even deserve you. But I promise to make your life so much better from now on and protect you no matter the cost. No one will ever abuse you or take advantage of you or even raise their voices at you. I will give you the word,because you, Isabella Tamara Francesco desver nothing but the world" I say placing a small kiss on her lips.

I pull her closer to me and wrap my arms around her. Her scent drives me crazy.

I could smell her all day.

God she's so perfect.

What the fuck have I done to deserve her?

She looks so peaceful when she sleeps.

I look down at her legs and realize that they are bare and she might be cold. I decide to pull a blanket over her legs when I notice that marks on her legs. Injuries that have healed.

Fuck, Bella.

what hell have you been through?

I sigh and examine the marks carefully. These are belt marks and some caused by broken glass.

I take a look at her,she is still sleeping peacefully.

I sigh and cover her legs with the blanket.

I pull her closer to her and after a while of thinking. I start to feel sleepy then I pull her closer to me.

"I'm so sorry I wasn't there. But this will never happen. Never again my love" I say already dosing off.

Hi,Hello,It's Kayla.I want to apologize for not keeping my word,it's so unusual for me not to keep my promises. I've been so busy and caught up with school and stuff,but that's no excuse. I will try and update everyday as from today. You have my word. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter 🤭. Byeeeee.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 311 29
• • • Stefano Daniele Magini - young businessman, billionaire, and leader of the Italian Mafia. He is a strong, smart, hot, egoistic, cold, cheeky m...
59.8K 1.2K 31
WARNING MATURE CONTENT: MENTION OF GRAPHIC CONTENT ABUSE, MURDER, THE USE OF DRUGS WITH MATURE LANGUAGE AND MATURE SCENES. VIEWERS DISCRETION...
14.8K 746 14
"You think you can take her away from me?....Touch her and you'll be begging for death the next minute" -------- "Get your filthy hands away from my...
209K 4.6K 37
WARNING: MATURE CONTENT "Kill me," she rasped, her voice hoarse. It confused me. She wanted this. She wanted me. Didn't she? What an actress she is...