Minsung oneshot

By Lover_of_K-pop

Minsung oneshots Not going to be regular updates, but there comes updates when I have some kind idea. More

Intro
Don't leave
School grounds
Cuddles
Experimented on
Notes (oneshot)
Ideas (a/n)
Nightmares
Cat cafe
Thalassophobia 
Science lab 
Forest 
New years promise
Overwhelmed
Monsters
Tattoo artist
Lego
Toxic
Gingerbread house
Safe and sound
Much better 
Please read! (A/n)
A flirt

Sorry we had to meet like this

56 0 1
By Lover_of_K-pop

Trigger warnings:
Suicide.
(Happy ending)

The ages is made up

Summary:
Minho and Jisung has known each other since childhood, until they had to separate.
And Jisung became a famous rapper.

On one's pov:

Flashback:
Age:
Minho 7
Jisung 6

"Hey! I found this dandelio, here!" Minho looked up to see a human not much older than him. The boy handed him the dandelion "what's you name?!" The small boy said excited "Minho" he said in a quiet voice "hey Minho! I'm Jisung! Let's be friends!" Minho smiled nodding at the excited boy.
—————
Age:
Minho 14
Jisung 13

"Minho! Can I please copy your notes?" Jisung whined while they were walking down the school hall "why? Because you fell asleep?" Minho teased "hey! It's not my fault I got inspired late at night" Jisung defended, "yeah yeah whatever, here" Minho handed him his notes from the class "thank you!"
—————
Age:
Minho 17
Jisung 16

"Hey Minho?"
"Yeah?"
"Can you please meet me by the river in the park near my house?"
"Sure, but why?"
"There is something I want to tell you"
"Okay, when do you wanna meet?"
"Now"

Jisung hang up the phone and got his guitar and his lyrics and got out the door.

Minho was on his way to the park wondering what Jisung had to say.
was it bad?
Minho had liked Jisung for the longest time, he just never confessed.

Jisung was waiting by the river, he was really nervous, he really liked his best friend, he was really scared.
What if he rejects me?
That sentence kept going through his head.
But the sound of the water running calmed him down a little.

Minho got there seeing that the younger was already there.
"Hey Jisung" Minho said going up to the other "oh h-hey Minho" Jisung got even more nervous knowing that there is no turning back. "What did you want to tell me?" Minho sat down beside Jisung, "w-well, I've written a song that I've m-made for you" Jisung took out the paper with the lyrics and unfolded it and took his guitar. He took I deep breath and began singing. (I'm shit at writing songsTT)

Minho was speechless, he never knew that the person he loved, loved him as well.
"M-Minho will you be my boyfriend?" Jisung asked feeling a little confident, "I would love too"
—————
Age:
Minho 19
Jisung 18

They were standing in each other's embrace by the river, both having tears in their eyes. "Why?" Minho said in a shaky voice "I don't want to go, my parents are making me" Jisung sobbed holding his lover tight.
Jisung had to move to Seoul because his parents had to move business building, because the one they were in was going to be rebuild into a hotel.
"I'm so sorry Minho" Jisung let go to look at his lovers face. He laid his fingers gently on Minho's cheeks "but it's gonna be okay" the younger said giving Minho a small peck one the lips.

At the airport the boy again stood in each other's embrace feeling sad. "Let's promise to see each other again" Jisung said letting go, looking at the older "promise".
—————

present:
Age:
Minho 24
Jisung 23

Minho was sitting on his couch with his cats on his lap, watching whatever was on the news.
He was scrolling through instagram to see if anyone has uploaded anything . "Breaking new, the famous rapper with the name of j.one also known as Han Jisung-" Minho's head shot up hearing that name "-has been found laying in bed with a empty bottle of pills laying next to him this morning. His manager found him efter he was late for work" Minho kept watching for more information. There is no way that they were talking about his Han Jisung, "many people has become worried for this famous artist, and don't worry he is in ———— hospital, but please give him some privacy" Minho was shocked they showed some pictures of the famous boy.

Minho quickly looked up how far away the hospital was. "Sorry Dori"minho said lifting the cat off him. He quickly put on his shoes and jacked then quickly walked out the door, if he is fast enough he would be able to take the train that goes straight to Seoul.

Minho ran to the station, and when he saw his train, he ran as fast as possible because it was going to start at any second.
He got in right before the door closed. He found a seat and sat down, he then quickly texted his mom to take care of his cat 'cause he probably wont home for a couple of days.

After a couple of hours he finally got there, he has only been to Seoul once in his life. He found a taxi and got in "where to?" Spoke the driver "to ———— hospital, please".
The diver kept talking and talking "so, who are you gonna visit at the hospital?" The diver asked "a friend" Minho said short, he was getting really tired of the diver. After a thirty minutes dive, they finally got there. Minho the quickly paid and got out.

He took a deep breath and walked in. He walked to the front desk and waited for the woman to notice him.
"Hey, what can I do for you?" She asked, she looked tired "I came for a visit" Minho was really nervous, if he is allowed to get in, how would Jisung react, would he remember him?
"What's your name?"
"Lee Minho"
She typed that down
"who did you come to visit?" The person said typing on the computer "Han Jisung" the woman sighed looking up at Minho "how do you know him?" She said sounding like she has said it a million times, which is not far from the truth "I know him because he was my boyfriend" the lady looked at Minho with a stoned face "how long have you known him?" "Since childhood" she typed down on the computer "you are not a crazy fan right?" "No I am not, I can promise you that" "you get ten minutes, a nurse will come with you" she then called a nurse to pick him up.

While Minho was waiting, he was getting really anxious and scared 'would he remember me?' Minho thought over and over again.

A male nurse came "Lee Minho" he shouted. Minho stood up following the nurse, they walked for a while until they stopped by a door "remember ten minutes, I'll be out here" the nurse said letting Minho go to the door.
Minho took a deep breath and knocked on the door. Another nurse opened "who are you?" She asked "Lee Minho, I came to visit" she nodded looking skeptic.
Minho walked in the small but very bright room, he looked at the bed seeing the person laying there. He was looking back at him "M-Minho?" He said in a raspy voice "hey Jisung" Minho said "what are you doing here?" He asked "I saw you were on the news, and I got really worried" Minho walked up to Jisung and sat down on the small stool that was beside the bed.
They sat there in an awkward silence.
"I'm sorry we had to meet like this after five years" Jisung said looking down at his lap "don't be sorry, I'm just happy to see you are okay" Minho smiled reaching his hand out to hold Jisung's hand.
Jisung looked at Minho's hand and then in his eyes, Minho could see tears forming in his eyes. Jisung looked back down and laid his hand on Minho's, intertwining them. "I'm so sorry Minho" Jisung cried letting the tears fall down, Minho stood up looking at the nurse as to saying 'can I hug him?' The nurse nodded and Minho gently wraps his arms around the younger. Minho could hear the boy keep repeating "I'm sorry's". the older hugged him a little tighter but still making sure that the younger could breathe.

"Shh, why are you sorry?"" Minho whispered in his ear "b-because I left
y-you and you found m-me here" Jisung sobbed not really making sense. "It's okay Sungie" Minho said letting go and gently laid his hand on his cheeks "M-Minho please don't go, I don't want to be alone again" Jisung said loudly, he didn't realize that Minho was still there, "I'm not going anywhere" Minho kissed the poor boy's forehead "please Minho, I still love you" The younger sounded desperate, Minho wiped the tears sway with his thumb, "Jisung, baby, I'm still here" Minho said a little louder because the younger still didn't realize he was there.

Jisung opened his eyes, seeing that Minho was still there. Jisung feeling desperate to feel Minho, he leaned in kissing Minho's lips. The older kissed back softly because he still knew that the younger was weak.

before anymore action Minho pulled away, "my minutes is up, I have to go" Minho said giving Jisung the last peck.
The younger calmed down so he nodded "please come back soon" Minho nodded walking to the door "I love you Jisung, I'll be back tomorrow hopefully" Minho blew I kiss to Jisung before walking out.

Minho has been coming to visit Jisung everyday until he got released. Minho and Jisung was walking side by side to the boys apartment, "thank you so much for staying by my side Minho" said the younger intertwining their hands "of course, I've missed you so much ever since you left" Minho said looking at his lover "I'm so sorry I left" the younger apologized again "stop apologizing, it's okay".
They walk into a building and got in an elevator, Jisung laid his head on Minho's shoulder, he has been missing him for years.

They walked out and walked to a door that Jisung unlocked. They walked in, Minho was surprised to see how messy and cold the apartment was.

"want some raman?" He asked "sure".
Minho looked around seeing all the raman boxes laying around and all the clothes, but he decided not to mention it.

After Jisung was done making it they sat down on the couch and began eating in comfortable silence.

When they were done they decided to cuddle, so they walked to Jisung's bedroom "don't like this room anymore" he said in a shaky voice "don't worry nothing is gonna happen" Minho then laid down and did graby hand. Jisung giggles and laid down and cuddled up to Minho's chest, the older kissed Jisung's head, "nothing is gonna happen, I promise"

______________
I'm kinda 50/50 with this one
Any thoughts?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.6K 425 28
Basically the title, but do give ideas!!
15.8K 760 20
the title is kind of self-explanatory. this is just a book of joshler oneshots. no chance of anymore updates :/ -t.
1.6K 74 14
Random Tronnor oneshots. Pretty much all fluff. No schedule, updated whenever I have time and ideas -Em x
467K 17.2K 157
WARNING : SOME ONESHOTS MAY BE TRIGGERING Up until oneshot 118, these oneshots were written nearly 4 or so years ago by 13/14 year old me. These will...