A Magical Twist | Disney vari...

By Your_StxryTeller

๐–๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐š ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ค๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ข๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ, ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๏ฟฝ... More

A Magical Twist
Y/N
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
023
IMPORTANT A/N!!
024
VALENTINE SPECIAL
025
026
027
028

022

3.4K 156 51
By Your_StxryTeller

THIRD PERSON POV

The gap between their bodies was just an inch. Y/n was small, short compared to Maleficent's figure. Making it a lot easier to corner her, tower over her even. Maleficent feels that he had the power over her, she looked so valuable, fragile, like something easy to break that needs protecting. And he would do that.

“What do you─ What do you mean… By that?” She asked. Her breathing is getting heavier, nervous about the situation, but also scared. She was in front of one of the powerful villains of Disney. One wrong move, you're done for.

“You know what I mean. Or you're just too clueless, hmm?” Maleficent brought up his thumb and caressed her cheek. Her cheek turned crimson. Though, she looked in another direction instead of looking at him. It made Maleficent frown, and slowly his hands made its way to her chin, lifting it for her to look at him. “Look at me.” Maleficent demanded. But she refused. “I said, Look at Me!” Y/n flinched by his tone. And so she finally gave in and looked at him straight in the eyes. “Good little dove.” Maleficent muttered, slowly softening his voice when he noticed her flinch.

Maleficent slowly took a step back. “I'll be back later. Rory is preparing you some snacks. Don't ever try to escape, yet again, you can't.” And with that, he disappeared with his magic.

Y/N’S POV

They're definitely acting romantically strange. Maleficent's aura was… Something. It's like an intimidating one but also a soft one. However, the Female Maleficent in the movie did have a soft spot for her Goddaughter Aurora. That makes sense.

I still don't understand. Do they like me? Love me? Or something else?

As my mind wonders, I remembered the time that Alora showed up. She said that when I call her name, when I'm needing assistance, she'll come here. I'll just call her later when it's night. So no one will disturb me. Yet again, Maleficent may have eyes somewhere or possibly can hear me.

I heard the door creak open, Rory was holding a tray with snacks and tea. “Hey darling! I got you some snacks, thought you might wanna eat.”

“Oh, thanks Rory. You can set it down there.” I pointed at the round table. “We can eat together and talk. I bet you had fun on your… Exploration.” Rory walked towards the round table on the reading corner. He put the tray down and poured the tea in a cup. “Well it was… Something.” I walked towards him and sat down at the chair opposite to him.

“Oh? Why, do tell. I would love to hear it.” Of course he wants to know. “When I, you know, left a note and ran away, I met some interesting people.” He raised a brow. “And whom is this you talk about?” Alright, he really is eager to know. “Uhm… Princes?” Surely there's many princesses─ I mean─ Princes here. So he wouldn't have guessed who it is right? I wouldn't really pinpoint it after what happened with Elias, Andrew and Winter.

“Princes?” His eyes narrowed. “Yeah…” My voice was low, I'm not used to the aura he gives, like Maleficent, his aura now is… Dark? No, no, no, that's not it.

He took a sip from his tea as I took a bite of some crackers. “Which Prince to be exact?” He asked. “Uh… Prince─'' My voice got interrupted by the Door suddenly opening making my head snap towards it. Diaval stood there with his hands on his back. “Rory, your Godfather wants to see you.”

From the corner of my eye, I noticed that Rory's jaw was slightly clenching. “I'll be there.” Rory responded.

Diaval nodded and left. “You should go. Maleficent must be waiting for you.”

He gave me a warm smile as he stood up and walked beside me. He bent to reach my height and kissed my cheek. “I'll be right back, darling.” He whispered in my ear and left.

This confirms it, they have feelings for me. Oh God. Sure I may have gotten admirers, oh who am I kidding, of course I have admirers! Being part of the L/n family, especially being the heir of the company and all… Can be pressuring at some time. People often recognize me as the Daughter of the L/n. They'll take pictures, videos and such. Sometimes I hate it to be honest. I don't usually go outside the Mansion, only if it's needed such as company business, occasions, events, etc.

However, this is different. They're fictional characters! And oh my god… They're genderbent princesses! I grew up watching them, Disney. It's kinda weird though.

Lost in my thoughts, the tea became cold. I wasn't really hungry. I stood up and walked towards the door, I peeked my head out and turned my head to the right and left. Seeing no one there, I closed the door again. Locking it.

I took a deep breath before calling her out. “Alora, I need to ask something.”

And like she said, she appeared in the reading corner where I was sitting earlier. Munching on the crackers. “And what is in your mind?” Alora asked. She waved her hand above the tea cup and took a sip in it. “The Princes. They… They're acting like─” I was cut off again. “Like a lovestruck teenager, possessive when it comes to you?”

“Yeah. Why are they like that?” I asked. She took a sip from the tea cup. “You know, from a girl who reads some love books, you're really oblivious, you know?” She chuckled. I don't usually read romance books, only if I'm bored.

I blinked twice. “Okay… ?”

She rolled her eyes and continued to sip on the tea. “Look, you'll find out soon enough. But for now, continue on your adventure, okay? Welp it settles it! Bye bye!” And then she was gone in a blink of an eye.

I let out a huff.

THIRD PERSON POV

Back in Arendelle.

The two brothers weren't really in a good mood ever since that bird took their beloved Y/n. Winter already left to go to his kingdom, while Ray and Flynn also went back to Corona due to Royal duties of the Majesties. They didn't wanna leave, not without Y/n. But they couldn't do anything about it as they haven't seen her since morning.

Outside the Castle, at the town, Aaron and Orso strolled through the town, eyes scanning every corner in hopes of finding Y/n.

Orso let out a scowl when a man bumped into him, his shoulder to be exact. “Watch it.” Orso's voice came out as a stern warning to the man. The man scoffed and walked away. “You know, you shouldn't be rude. I'm sure that he didn't do it on pur─” Aaron was cut off by Orso's voice. “And I don't care. Humans are fools. Idiots.”

Aaron gasped. “Why, Y/n isn't a fool nor an Idiot!” He defended. “I'm not talking about her.” Orso walked away. “Oh. Haha… Of course you weren't…” Aaron rubbed the back of his neck and followed the Sea wizard.

“Now where is she?” Aaron mumbled. “We need to leave the sights of humans first, then we can find her.” Answered Orso.

Inside the Castle of Arendelle.

Things weren't really looking good for the two brothers. Elias was trying to calm himself down before he froze the place, and Andrew was very much worried. Being away from her was… Horrible.

“What're we gonna do?!” Andrew asked his brother for the 20th time by now. Elias was still thinking of a plan. But how can he when he doesn't even know where she is?

“We don't have the solution yet, but once we find out where that bird took her, we can form a plan. Surely that bird has a master.” Elias said.

The brothers then tried to recall the moment where Y/n got taken. It happened so quickly, they still can't believe that a bird can kidnap a human. It was pathetic really. Though, no simple bird can do that… Except if the bird has an ability, magic, or a master.

Elias was smart and powerful himself, however, when it comes to the people he loves dearly, he's weak. That can be taken advantage of. Nevertheless, he was gonna find her and take her back where she belongs with them.

Back in the Moors.

It was already night, the sky was dark and only the light of the moon was bright along with the stars. Y/n was in her nightgown, trying to come up with a plan. Firstly, she needs to know what Rory and Maleficent is up to. Second, she'll find a way out of the Moors. She wasn't sure what her third plan is, but from her observation, the entry, exit, has guards. The tree creatures were scattered around the Moors.

It'll be hard for her to find a way out. They had magic, Maleficent is powerful, but he can easily be injured by metal.

Sighing, she went towards the balcony, opening the glass doors, leaving it open. She leaned on the railings of the balcony, both her shoulders placed on the railings as she stared at the Moon and Stars above her. She loves Astronomy. As a child, she thought that the Moon was majestic.

Unknown to her, someone was watching. A certain King of the Moors was below her. Seeing her so calm and peaceful made him think that she's comfortable with them.

The Girl jumped as she got startled by the King who flew in front of her on the balcony. When she recognized him, she calmed down. “Maleficent, do you… Need anything?” She hesitated to ask.

For Maleficent, his name sounded so good when it rolled off her tongue. “Yes,” He took a step towards her until they were inside the room. He bent to reach her height. “You.” Maleficent whispered.

“Pardon?” Y/n didn't get what he was saying. Suddenly, his wings caged her body and brought her closer to him. “I need you.”

𝓣𝓸 𝓫𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓮𝓭…

𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑

❥ • WINTER
❥ • 𝟏𝟎𝟎%
❥ • About to ask the Mirror where you are and some things about you.

❥ • AARON
❥ • 𝟏𝟎𝟎%
❥ • Always needs to calm Orso down whenever he gets irritated by humans.

❥ • MALEFICENT
❥ • 𝟏𝟎𝟎%
❥ • Finally has you under his wings.

❥ • RORY
❥ • 𝟏𝟎𝟎%
❥ • Planning to ask you if he can sleep with you.

❥ • ORSO
❥ • 𝟗𝟗%
❥ • Annoyed by humans.

❥ • FLYNN
❥ • 𝟏𝟎𝟎%
❥ • Keep worrying about you. And he misses you a lot.

❥ • RAY
❥ • 𝟏𝟎𝟎%
❥ • Can't wait to arrive at Corona to search for you.

❥ • ANDREW
❥ • 𝟏𝟎𝟎%
❥ • He’s stressed. All day he kept thinking of a way to bring you back. Asked Elias about it like 50 times already.

❥ • ELIAS
❥ • 𝟏𝟎𝟎%
❥ • Remained calm. But inside he's worried and stressed. Especially that he still has Royal duties to attend to.

A/n : Hello! I apologize for making y'all wait so long. I've been stuck with work lately, but I'll try to publish twice a week and make the chapters longer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 220 12
โ” โ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ. ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜บ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ.โž OR โ” ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด๏ฟฝ...
45.9K 1.1K 21
๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ โžช ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐จ๐ง๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ ๐˜/๐ ๐ก๐š๐ ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐๐ ๐ž ๐›๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐›๐š๐ง๏ฟฝ...
59.8K 2K 11
"สแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ แดษชษดแด‡. สแดแดœส€ ส™แดแด…ส, สแดแดœส€ แดษชษดแด…, สแดแดœส€ สœแด‡แด€ส€แด› แด€ษดแด… สแดแดœส€ sแดแดœสŸ แด€ส€แด‡ แด€สŸสŸ แดษชษดแด‡. ษดแด แดษดแด‡ แดกษชสŸสŸ แด›แด€แด‹แด‡ สแดแดœ า“ส€แดแด แดแด‡ ส™แด„s แด›สœแด‡ส แดกษชสŸสŸ แด…ษชแด‡ ษชษด แดส สœแด€ษดแด…." - closed for r...
123K 3.3K 20
"สแดแดœ สŸแดแด แด‡แด… แดแด‡ แดษดแด„แด‡, ษช'แด sแดœส€แด‡ สแดแดœ แด„แด€ษด สŸแดแด แด‡ แดแด‡ แด€ษขแด€ษชษด ส€ษชษขสœแด›?" ๐™’๐™–๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ! ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ก๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™—๐™ค๐™ค๐™  ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ก๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๏ฟฝ...