Recurrence | 𝐰𝐥𝐰

By lovablelies

𝐰𝐥𝐰 • 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐱𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝 • 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐱 --- When two ex-best friends are reunited, an obvious attracti... More

1.
2.
3.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.

4.

5.2K 281 124
By lovablelies

~ a few days later ~

I laid in bed, staring off into the darkness. The sound of shorty sleeping next to me, disturbed my peace for real. I was real close to waking her ass up and kicking her out. The bitch been loud since she got here.

Talking loud. Moaning loud. Like bitch shut the fuck up.

I rolled over on my side, reaching for my phone. It was a little after twelve. Usually I'd be hanging with Destiny right about now.

But her ass been ignoring me these past few days. I guess she calls herself mad at me.

Swear she's so damn confusing. How she gonna say she don't like dick, then get mad at me for giving a bitch dick? Make it make sense Des.

"Mm." I heard shorty groan in her sleep, rolling over towards me. "Yo." I went ahead and started waking her up. She pushed me away a little. "Bruh, come on. It's time for you to go. I got shit to do." I stated.

She slowly opened her eyes, looking at me. A small smile then appeared on her face as she wrapped her arm around me.

"You fucked me so good..." she whispered.

I rolled my eyes a little. "Yea...same." I forced a smile on my face, lying like shit. I mean, the pussy wasn't bad but let's just say...I've had better...tighter.

I like my shit to feel like it's being hugged. I need that good friction to send me over the edge.

"Are you gonna walk me back?" shorty asked while sitting up and stretching. "I can walk you to the corner. That's about it." I shrugged, getting out of bed.

I then walked over to my dresser, finding some sweats to slip on real quick. As shorty finished getting dressed, I waited out in the hallway.

About ten minutes later, I had gotten back from walking her. I quickly went to shower. Afterwards, I cleaned up my room. Threw away condom wrappers, changed my sheets and even wiped down a few surfaces.

Once I finished, I grabbed one of the blunts I rolled earlier and went to go smoke it.

I left out the house and went to the playground. Surprisingly, the last few times I have came up here, Destiny was no where to be found.

I found a nice spot to sit and lit my blunt.

After a few hits, I began zoning out and enjoying my own company. It was peaceful...Until I became paranoid, hearing the sound of leafs crunching. I quickly turned towards the direction it was coming from, my hand on my gun.

As the dark figure got closer, I became calmer as they didn't seem malicious. My nerves calmed down more when I recognized Destiny.

I then became concerned, seeing sadness in her glossy eyes. "Destiny." I stood up, walking towards her. She jumped a little, as if she hadn't seen me. I noticed how off she looked.

"It's just me..." I assured her, surrendering. She looked at me for a moment then broke down into tears.

"Des what's wrong? Did somebody do something to you?" I immediately questioned, pulling her towards me. "Hm?" I firmly looked at her. I felt alarmed as she continued crying.

Destiny hugged herself a little, literally sobbing and hyperventilating. "Des? Des, what's wrong?" I questioned, pulling her closer. Destiny's energy felt very heavy. I sighed as I could feel her pain.

Destiny suddenly began crying loudly, struggling to stand up. I tried to hold her up but eventually, we gradually got down on the ground.

"I-I miss my parents!" Destiny screamed in deep pain. Immediately my heart broke.

And my heart doesn't just break for anyone. The cries she let out held so much pain in them...I nearly cried just hearing and looking at her.

I can't imagine how she feels, losing both of her parents. I've heard that they were involved in a fatal collision. It's barely been a year, so I know that pain is still fresh.

I held Destiny tighter than before.

Chills ran through my body as Destiny cried out for her mother, begging for one more day. Then her father, pleading for one more hug.

My eyes met the dark sky as a small tear managed to escape my eyes.

All I could think of was the last time I saw Destiny's parents. A few years back, before Destiny and I completely fell off. Even with everything that was going on, they were always nice to me.

After a while of holding Destiny in my arms, she managed to calm down. Her breathing was still a little shaky and jumpy. Occasionally she let out small sniffles.

Maybe about half an hour later, I noticed Destiny drifting asleep in my arms.

"Come on, let me walk you back home." I said, waking Destiny. "I don't...I don't wanna go home. I wanna stay with you." Destiny softly admitted.

"You sure? I was finna go back to the crib eventually." I stated. Destiny nodded. "I wanna stay with you." she reiterated. "What about your brother?" I asked. After all, she always brought him up.

"I wanna stay with you..." Destiny whispered, staring at me. Her eyes then traveled to my lips. Within seconds her lips were on mine.

I cupped her chin, kissing her back.

We kissed for a moment before I decided to pull away. "What?" Destiny looked at me confused. "This isn't right." I stated. "What are you talking about?" Destiny questioned.

"Come on, let's go back to the crib so you can get some rest." I said, standing up. I then held my hand out to Destiny, helping her up.

The both of us headed back to my crib. Everyone was usually knocked out by this time so I had no problem bringing Destiny in. We then headed up to my bedroom.

Naturally, I began stripping. After taking off my shirt, I pulled down my sweatpants. "Oh shit-" I quickly pulled them back up.

I damn near forgot I wasn't alone and Destiny was bouta see all my business.

Hopefully she wasn't looking last time.

"What?" Destiny turned to me. "Nah nothing." I shook my head. "I'm just finna go put some shorts on." I then said while taking out some shorts from my dresser.

"Oh..." Destiny nodded, clearly staring at my titties in my sports bra. We awkwardly stared at each other before I went to change in the bathroom.

When I got back, I offered Destiny a change of clothes but she said she was good in her underclothes.

Now the roles were reversed as I was staring at Destiny's titties in her sports bra.

"Yea so, you can sleep in the bed if you want. With me." I offered. "Cool." Destiny nodded, standing on the side of my bed. I went ahead and got in bed.

Eventually, Destiny awkwardly joined me.

"You good?" I asked. "Yea." Destiny answered. "Ight. You ain't still scared of the dark are you?" I teased, reaching for my lamp. Destiny smacked her lips at me. I chuckled, turning the light out.

The both of us laid in bed, staring up at the darkness. It was very quiet but the tension was very loud.

Destiny suddenly rolled on her side, facing me. Her soft hands gradually grabbed my face as she started kissing me. I laid there, kissing back. But Destiny started taking things too far.

I felt as her hand traveled up my thigh, while she gradually got on top of me.

A few times I tried to pull away from the kiss but got sucked back in. Destiny's hand was literally inches from my dick and I could tell she wasn't planning on stopping.

"Des." I managed to pull away, grabbing her hand. She looked at me confused. "Not like this." I told her.

"Like what?" Destiny wondered.

"You were literally just crying for your parents. You're emotional right now and I think you just want a temporary feel good. But...you're not gonna get that from me. At least, not in that way." I expressed.

Destiny opened her mouth to talk but I cut her off, knowing she was gonna deny what was clearly factual.

"I slept with someone. Just a couple of hours ago." I stated.

I wasn't tryna make her feel worse, but I didn't want her to consider having sex with me. Not right now. And I wanted to be truthful.

Destiny turned back around sharply, her back now towards me. "Fuck you." she then said. I sighed to myself, running my hands down my face in frustration.

I left her alone though. Soon, Destiny was knocked out. "Des." I tapped her, making sure she was asleep.

When I didn't get a response, I quickly slid my shorts off. I just can't sleep with clothes on.

~ the next morning ~

I groaned to myself, feeling mild aching from inside my boxers. I naturally pulled Destiny closer by her waist. "Mm." she let out, backing her ass up against me.

Destiny suddenly froze as her head popped up. "Um...what is that?" she slowly asked. "My dick." I answered, not giving a fuck.

"...oh." Destiny gradually moved away.

"Why are you- never mind." she decided against asking her question. I felt the bed move as Destiny continued to move away from me. I chuckled to myself.

"What you scared?" I asked. "No, I just- it feels very...hard. I feel like I should give y'all some privacy." Destiny expressed.

"Y'all?" I laughed to myself.

"Nah, you good. This shit ain't nothing new, I'm finna go back to sleep. You want me to roll over?" I asked, making sure Destiny wasn't uncomfortable.

"Um I- I'm just gonna go back to sleep. Do what you must." Destiny spoke. "Oh, you don't want me to do that in the bed right now." I chuckled.

"Not that. I meant like- never mind." Destiny sighed, scooting away more. She was damn near hanging off the bed now. I shook my head a little while rolling over.

Not gonna lie, I sometimes beat my shit then go back to sleep. I was just tryna keep it cute since Destiny was in my bed. But the aching feeling was becoming worse and I couldn't just leave it be.

Eventually I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I fought the strong urge to stroke my shit but stood in the cold shower water instead.

Once I was completely soft again, I got out the shower and went back to bed.

As I got into bed, Destiny turned to look at me. "Aye, mind your business." I smiled, covering myself. Destiny turned back around.

"...I already saw it." she then mumbled.

"Fuck you mean you already saw it?" I quickly turned to look at Destiny. "The other day. You were stretching for a long time and I might've, sorta, kind of...looked." she explained.

"I mean, I didn't see everything but from what I did see..." Destiny trailed off.

I was a bit taken aback by her sudden boldness.

"I just- I thought people with small dicks usually try to hide their business. Not people with..." Destiny suddenly stopped herself.

I smirked to myself while laying back down.

Neither one of us said anything else, later falling back asleep.

~ later on ~

"Bruh. Des." I stared at Destiny as she looked up my mugshot. "What?" she chuckled to herself. "Bruh chilll." I smiled, tryna take her phone. "Wait, let me see." Destiny pulled away.

"Is it ugly or something?" she asked. "Nah, it's just my business." I said. "Your business? It's on the internet." Destiny stated.

I shook my head while waving my hand around a little. Destiny and I been smoking so much, we done turned my bedroom into a hotbox. "Hm." I passed Destiny the blunt.

I watched as she did a few french inhales. "Tryna show out. You tryna show out so bad." I smiled.

Destiny nodded a bit, smiling with her low ass eyes. "What other business you got on the internet?" she randomly asked, catching me off guard. A small, curious smile formed on her face.

"You been real bold these past few hours. The hell gotten into you?" I questioned. "Nothing. You could change that though..." Destiny trailed off, pulling me closer by my belt.

"Desss, stop playing." I said, removing her hand. "I'm not." Destiny's hands wandered below my belt. "Des bro." I shook my head, quickly grabbing her hand.

Just as Destiny was about to respond, loud banging at my door interrupted her.

"Yo, Tay! You been in this damn room all day. Fuck you got goin on?" my brother, Jay shouted. I slightly rolled my eyes.

"Hop off my dick! You got more important shit to worry bout blood!" I shouted back. "Tay! We got important shit to do." Jay stated.

"Well go do that shit without me. I'm chilling today. Now go on bruh." I waved him off. "Ight bruh." I heard Jay sigh before sounding like he walked off. "...get on my fucking nerves." I mumbled to myself.

I noticed Destiny looking at me.

"What?" I smacked my lips. "N-Nothing...You talk to your brother like that though?" Destiny questioned.

"The only way to get shit across to his ass." I stated. I then had a realization.

"You needa stop letting Malik run your ass." I told Destiny. "He doesn't run me." Destiny mumbled. "He does." I nodded, hitting the blunt. Destiny rolled her eyes while going to sit down.

Oh my god bro, her she go...

~•~•~•~
𝐃𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠...

𝐍𝐨? 𝐓𝐨𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧? 𝐌𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐝 :(

𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐞 <𝟑

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.4K 3K 19
For which she knew her stalker. Contains: Killing Edging Stalking Orgasm denial Clingy partner Switch couple Strong language Obsessive character P...
59K 707 17
If you don't like toxic shit don't read previously hood love story changed it to chaotic bc this shit is chaotic asf Short story with squeal coming...
5.7K 35 10
⚠️ ⚠️WARNING WARNING WARNING⚠️⚠️ Adult content Language *DO NOT READ IF YOU EASILY GET OFFENDED* *DO NOT REPORT* Stubborn, Love, Insecure, Feelings...
99.8K 4.6K 21
An urbangay I Was Working On When I Got Deleted.