The Swan's Cowboy

By FullOfAnxiety789

Lucy Swan is the younger twin sister of Isabella (Bella) Swan. Despite Bella hating her little sister for rid... More

Prologue...
Cast-
Chapter One -
Chapter 2 - Cullen POV
Chapter 3 -
Chapter 4 -
Chapter 5 -
Chapter 6 -
Chapter 7 -
Chapter 8 -
Chapter 9 -
Chapter 10 -
Chapter 11 -
Chapter 12 -
Chapter 13 -
Chapter 14 -
Chapter 15 -
Chapter 16 -
NEW MOON -
Chapter 1-
Chapter 2 -
Chapter 3 -
Chapter 4 -
Chapter 5 -
Chapter 6 -
Chapter 7 -
Chapter 8 -
Chapter 9 -
Chapter 10 -
Chapter 11 -
Chapter 12 -
Chapter 13 -
Chapter 14 -
ECLIPSE -
Chapter 1 -
Chapter 2 -
Chapter 3 -
Chapter 4 -
Chapter 5 -
Chapter 6 -
Chapter 7 -
Chapter 8 -
Chapter 9 -
Chapter 10 -
Chapter 11-
Chapter 12-
A/N
Chapter 13 -
Chapter 14 -
Chapter 15 -
Chapter 16 -
Breaking Dawn -
Chapter 1 -
Chapter 2 -
Chapter 3 -
Chapter 4 -
Chapter 5 -
Chapter 6 -
Chapter 7 -
Chapter 8 -
Chapter 9 -
Epilogue -

Chapter 10 -

3.2K 88 5
By FullOfAnxiety789

Lucy POV -

I landed on the ground, feeling powerful and like this was who I was meant to be. First I had to deal with Agatha once and for all, then I would deal with Bella who had been hiding from the fight. Not to mention the stray newborns who were now stood still by how I had taken down their leader. 

"WAIT! You don't need to kill me. I can help you control your power," Agatha begged me.

"Thanks for the offer," I begin to say. "But I think I'll be alright," I finish with a sarcastic smile on my face. 

With one last look, I end Agatha. I feel all the emotions pile up. What if something had gone wrong and everyone died? I pour my emotions into my powers, making sure she would know my despair.

Dust. That is all that is left of Agatha Harkness. She would forever be gone. Now before I could return home with my husband, I looked around for my sister. I close my eyes and locate her. She has been hiding this whole time. Before I deal with her, I must get rid of the last of the army. Everyone else moved away after I sent Jasper and Edward messages to move everyone away.

I launch into the air, making sure I get the last handful in one go. It would be painless and quick for them. Now that is done, the last thing is to deal with Isabella.

"Oh Bella, you cannot hide now," I say with a smile. 

"Isn't this what you wanted? To be a powerful Vampire? Now is your chance to kill me, but instead, you are hiding like the coward you are," I taunt her knowing she wouldn't be able to resist coming out now.

I allowed her to throw me, to let her think she was stronger. 

"I AM STRONGER THAN YOU LUCY. I WILL KILL YOU AND EVERYTHING WILL BE MINE!" Bella says with a deranged look on her face. 

"You and whose army?" I question looking around.

"I don't need an army. I can kill you on my own," Bella stated before running full speed at me, to which I just knocked her back. 

"Isabella, your little shield power is nothing compared to my power," I say summoning my power, picking up whatever dirt and debris was around.

I launch them at her which buries her. She crawls out looking even more pissed. She runs at me but I disappear into thin air. Bella looked around confused when I appeared behind her whispering... 

Bella instantly ran, but I caught her in my powers before she could get too far. At this point I was bored and wanted this over with, so I decided to end this. Instead of killing her. I had another plan. I would make sure she would live out her worst fear. She would grow old. 

I'd found this spell that would take a lot out of me. I could strip a Vampire of their abilities and make them essentially human again. I'd spoken to Rose about it and told her I could help her and still make sure she had children while not losing her immortality. 

Holding Bella in place I began the spell. 

Red surrounded Bella who by now was screaming. She still thought I was killing her. She would wish I had when I was finished with her.

Soon the red faded and Bella was visibly human again. 

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?" She screamed at me. 

"Killing you would be too easy. I reversed your vampirism. You will live out the rest of your life as a human. I have made sure you will live until you are old until you have experienced everything there is about getting old. Nothing can change you, you will be human and human only. 

"NO!NO!" Bella wailed ripping her hair out. 

"But don't worry, you will never have to worry about anything else. Not where you will be going." I told her. Dad and I had set it up so Bella would be institutionalised for the rest of her life. She would forever be seen as insane.

Leaving Bella to have a meltdown, I turned to my loved ones and saw the various looks of shock, awe, amazement and from Jasper, love. 

Emmett quickly picked me up and swung me around. 

"YOU ARE AWESOME LUCY LU!" Emmett yelled out. I laughed and teleported out of his arms into Jaspers. 

"Ready to head home?" I questioned my husband.

He nodded and let me know that Dad and the people taking Bella away would be waiting for us. 

Bella was taken away, of course screaming, but when than van drove off, I knew it was the beginning of the rest of my life. I let out a breath and hugged Dad.

A/N - I might have this be the ending. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 7.7K 61
𝗙!𝗢𝗖 𝘅 𝗝𝗮𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗿 𝗛𝗮𝗹𝗲 Annabeth Swan moves to Forks, Washington with her older twin sister, Isabella to live with their father, Charlie Swa...
506K 9.7K 46
Rhea Swan is often the forgotten twin sister of Bella Swan. Rhea currently lives with her mother but is moving back to Forks with her sister. Until t...
63.3K 1.4K 23
Ella Swan is a well known girl in Forks and Bella's twin. She has lived with Charlie all of her life. When Charlie and Renee divorced, Renee got Bell...
9.1K 167 13
Anna is the older twin sister of Bella Swan. When the girls where a few months old their mother took them away with her. What happens when the girls...