The Joys of life

Od Honeybee_mazwide

Life is unpredictable and not very fair to everyone. Things don't always go as planned but they sometimes hap... Viac

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
A/N

65

514 41 0
Od Honeybee_mazwide

[65]

LETHOKUHLE

I wake up in the morning and frown at the figure sleeping on the floor right next to my side. I shake it once with my foot, and he groans stretching, and then turns to me. He smiles sheepishly before looking down again. What the hell is he doing here?!

Lizwi: "Good morning."

Me: "ufunani la?!"

Lizwi: "I miss you baby. The kids miss you too. We all miss you. I... please forgive or just come home with me and I'll give you your space. I will also prove myself to you that I didn't sleep with that tramp."

Me: "Mmhm."

Lizwi: "I'm sorry."

Me: "Why were you sleeping on the floor?"

Lizwi: "I didn't want to piss you off more or to disturb you." I get up and undress then wrap myself in a towel. I hand him another towel.

Me: "Let's go bath." There's no bathroom in my bedroom here. I use the bathroom that is in the house for everyone. We will take a shower together plus I miss my man bakithi.

After the shower we got dressed, well he wore the same clothes he wore yesterday. He packed my luggage while I watched him.

Lizwi: "I'm done, let's go."

Me: "Please tie my shoes and then my hair." I was really lazy plus I missed him. He chuckles then puts on my socks first before my shoes and ties them. He brushes my hair back and just ties a loose ponytail.

Lizwi: "Can I have a kiss?" he says smiling, I stare at him.

Lizwi: "Okay, I'm sorry."

Me: "Yes, you can." he grins pulling me gently by my neck, and smashes his lips on mine. Our lips are moving at a very smooth passionate pace.

Lizwi: "I missed you."

Me: "Mhm. Let's go eat." He takes my bags and follows me. When we get to the dining table, there is no food on the table and my grandparents are not here either.

Me: "Aybo, let me go check on them."

Lizwi: "Don't baby, they fine. We will call them later on." I nod following him to the car. He drives to some field and parks the car near the tree. There is a jet standing on the far end of the field.

Lizwi: "That was supposed to be a surprise but I had no choice baby."

Me: "What?!"

Lizwi: "The jet is yours, babe." Only then do I notice the big bold writing in red 'THOTHO' I scream jumping on him, even the hunger seems to have vanished.

Me: "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you, baby." I kiss him.

Lizwi: "You like it?!"

Me: "Yes, I love it, babe. Thank you." I say crying now. He chuckles and kisses my forehead. A man walks towards us, he is dressed in a suit.

Lizwi: "Take that car to the airport please." he says handing him the keys and receipts.

Man: "Sure. Nice to see you again mam." I smile and nod because I don't remember him. We walk to the jet and get in. As soon as we are on air, another man in a black suit walks in and hands Lizwi a paper bag.

Lizwi: "Thanks man." the man bows and walks off giving us privacy.

Me: "Thank you once again, baby."

Lizwi: "You deserve the world. Here, your breakfast." he kisses the side of my face.

********
As soon as we got home, I cooked. He was following me everywhere even when I went to the bathroom until I told him to let me be.

Lizwi: "I missed you." he also has been singing these words since, since.

Me: "Mh.hm. I want you to fetch my kids."

Lizwi: "I will."

Me: "Who was looking after the two rascals?"

Lizwi: "I left them with Nqobile."

Me: "Oh okay. She can handle them quite well."

Lizwi: "Yeah yazi I was so shocked when I found them quietly watching TV in her lounge. I had gone to check on them." I laugh.

Me: "Wow!" The door opens and my three musketeers walk in. As soon as they see me, they run to me.

Melody: "Thotho!! We missed you."

Fana: "So much."

Sqalo: "Why didn't you fetch us last week vele?!"

Me: "I was busy, I'm sorry."

Fana: "We forgive you."

Melody: "We will forgive you after you've done some favors for us." they all agree.

Me: "Aybo nina!!"

Portia: "Seems like they making you taste your own medicine." Lizwi cracks up first and I shoot him a look.

Lizwi: "Y'all didn't miss me?!" they immediately ran to him hugging him.

Portia: "I'm glad I found you both here. I had to bring them, they missed y'all."

Me: "Thank you." I hug her, she bids us goodbye and leaves.

Sqalo: "We did calculations of the money you owe us babazi."

Fana: "Yes, so we will give you the calculations and you will pay us our money."

Lizwi: "Why do I have to give y'all money? Don't y'all want me to take you to Gold Reef City at least as payback?!"

Melody: "No, Thotho will take us." she says looking at me with a smug look.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

36.3K 433 7
A man's fate is determined by the woman in his life.
77.6K 5.9K 56
What do you do when your past comes knocking at your door and turns your life up side down. Meet Nompumelelo and Mmelokuhle as they go through hell a...
123K 9.9K 52
Trust the timing of everything. Just because it's not happening right now doesn't mean it never will.. Everything will come to you at the.. perfect...
UMSHADO Od Joan

Romantika

308K 20.3K 127
A story about a woman who finds herself in a situation she never expected and it changes her whole life forever. Will she have her happily ever after...