Eywa's Gifted Love

By TwilightXRandomGirl

Follow Marali down the path Eywa has for her ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐: March 16 2023 ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฎ๐ž๐: April 8... More

๐Ÿ’™Cast๐Ÿ’™
๐Ÿ’™Eason Family๐Ÿ’™
Chapter 1 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 2 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 3 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Ella Hale ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 4 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 5 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Ley'ra ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 6 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 7 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 8 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 9 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 10 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 11 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 12 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 13 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 14 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 15 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 16 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 17 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 18 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 19 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
A/N
!!!๐€๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง!!!
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Neige and Rajiah
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Sky and her pack
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Epilogue

Chapter 33

81 4 0
By TwilightXRandomGirl

*𝐈𝐟 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐍𝐚'𝐯𝐢, 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐁𝐨𝐥𝐝*

-𝐂𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧 𝐓𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲-

After Jacob left the wolf pack, he walked towards the house, now in his human form. He stopped. "Seth? Neige? Rajah?" He called out. "Don't worry. They're not following us,"

Seth replied as they appeared behind him. "What do you think you guys are doing here?"

Jacob asked him. "We left Sam's pack," Seth replied.

"Go home, Seth, you two as well" Jacob ordered him, turning around to face him. "We won't stand behind him," Seth shot back.

"Marali is our friend and we don't want Sam to hurt her. She gets to decide if she wants to keep the baby or not." "Plus I'm done with Sam's bullshit," Rajah adds "He must have something up his ass"

"You haven't talked to her in a while. And yes, you will. I'm not kidding. Get out of here," Jacob told them.

"ls that an order? Gonna make us bow down, too?" Seth asked. "I know I haven't talked to her in a while, but we have been talking to each other on the phone."

"I'm not ordering anyone. Look, I'm just going off on my own here, okay?" Jacob responded.

"Great, and I've got your back," Seth answered. "No, you don't. If Sam comes after Bella and Marali, are you really ready to fight your own brothers?" Jacob asked.

"Your own sister?" "If it's the right thing to do," Seth replied.

"I don't give a fuck. I'd love to fight Sam" Rajah tells them. "Whatever. I'm gonna go give the Cullens a heads-up," Jacob sighed. "Do what you want."

Jacob turned and headed to the house. They followed him.

"How cool is this? Three-man pack," Seth joked, Neige cleared her throat. "Four person pack, four against the world" Seth nervously laughed. "You're getting on my nerves, Seth," Jacob shot back.

"I'll shut up. Can do," Seth agreed as he stayed back.

Neige rolled her eyes as Rajah put his arm around Seth and Neige. Jacob approached Ella, Edward and Jasper outside the Cullen house. "Get ready. They're coming for Marali and Bella,"

Jacob told them. "They're not gonna touch them," Edward growled at the threat of his wife and sister-in-law.

"Finally, something we can agree on," Ella smiled.

"Agreed," Jacob said as Leah approached. "Man, I can smell them from all the way out here," Leah swore. "What the hell are you doing here?" Jacob turned around and glared at her.

"I'm not gonna let my little brother get himself killed," Leah replied.

"And have Marali die at the hands of Sam and his pack." "Go away, Leah! I can take care of myself," Seth shot back. "That you think so proves you need a babysitter," Leah answered.

"Which is what I do," Rajah says.

Neige laughs at Seth's face. "You too Nei" this time Seth laughs at !eige. "Okay, would all of you shut up? Did Sam send you?" Jacob asked her. "Sam doesn't even know I left," Leah replied.

They heard wolves howling, alerting them to the fact that they knew what happened.

"I think he just figured it out," Seth added. "Jake. I know what his plan is," Leah informed him.

-𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞-

"Sam's lost the element of surprise, and he doesn't want to take you on outnumbered, so he's not gonna come at you head on. He's got the place surrounded and he'll wait for his opportunity,"

Jacob explained. "Why would he want to do that?" Emmett asked.

"Marali and Bella are having babies whose genetic make-up isn't known to us," Ella answered. "Who is to say the babies are like vampires or like humans?"

"Or in Marali case part Na'vi, part vampire, and part human" Atan'eko added

"There are fiction books I have read before where there are these kinds of half-vampires. But why would Sam want to kill the babies? This can lead to a fight." Angela told them.

"No fights. We won't be the ones to break the treaty," Carlisle spoke up.

"The treaty is void, at least in Sam's mind," Jacob added. "Not in ours," Esme sighed. "Carlisle, no one's hunted for weeks," Emmett added. "We'll make do. You've done us a great service, Jacob,"

Esme told the young wolf. "Thank you." "Leah, Marali wants to talk to you," Bree spoke up, entering the room.

Leah nodded as she walked to Jasper's room. Marali was on the bed, surrounded by candles and herbs, looking up at her. She smiled. "Hey, Leah," Marali greeted her.

"Marali," Leah answered, sitting in front of her. "You're killing yourself."

Marali took a breath, smelling the smoke of the herbs she was burning. "I want this baby, Leah," Marali answered. "Eywa wants this baby. You of all people should know that."

Leah sighed, shaking her head slightly.

"Give me your hand Leah" Marali asked, smiling softly as Leah gave Marali her hand. Marali placed Leah's hand on her stomach. "What is the point-" "Patience Leah" Marali chuckled softly.

Leah took a deep just as the baby kicked her hand. "It kicked!" Leah gasped. "He, Leah, he," Marali corrected her. "I know I am having a boy. He kicks a lot."

"He kicked," Leah laughed as she talked to her belly. "How do you know it's a boy?"

"I performed the ritual before you came in" Marali smiled as Leah rubbed her belly. "We usually don't use candles but it worked" Marali chuckled. "How come Jasper isn't here with you?" Leah asked.

"He wanted it to be a surprise, and do tell anyone but there's-"

Marali made a peace sign at Leah, so the other cullen's wouldn't hear her say two. Marali smiled as Leah looked up at her, shocked. 'Two?!' Leah months as Marali smiled, nodding.

"I'm so excited, I know Jasper will be" Marali smiled, rubbing her belly.

"Wait, He wants this baby?" Leah asked slightly shocked, Marali nodded. "He does, we both do" Leah smiles as she chuckles. "That's surprising considering that Edward doesn't want his baby"

Marali sighed sadly, nodding. "I feel bad for Bella, maybe Edward will come around"

"Maybe" Leah sighed as she looked out the window. "What's wrong? Does it have something to do with the other pack that's coming to town?" Leah quickly looked at her, shocked.

"How do you-" "I'm Tsahik Leah, I know things" Marali chuckled. "Who's coming?"

"My childhood... friend. He's coming back to forks, I want you to meet her" Marali looked at her, smiling. "You mean lover?" Leah blushed deeply, softly hitting Marali's elbow.

"How-" "Leah I can tell by the way you talk about him" Marali chuckled as Leah sighed.

"Fine! I did have a crush on him before he left" Marali smiled, nodding. "Sure, I'd love to meet him. Why did he leave?" "He is looking for his imprint, didn't happen"

Marali nodded sadly, rubbing her belly.

"I hope he will find them, maybe my baby will be his imprint" Leah looked at Marali. "That would be weird, don't you think?" Marali chuckled as she nodded.

"It would, let's hope your his imprint" Leah blushed as Marali chuckled. Leah sighed as she felt the baby bump.

-𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞-

At night, the three wolves are standing outside the Cullen's house. "I know they're out there somewhere, but I can't hear them anymore. It's so quiet," Jacob spoke up.

"I stopped hearing them, too, the second I decided to leave. It's nice," Leah added.

"You know you can't stay here," Jacob told her. "But I don't have any place," Leah replied. "I can't trust you with the Cullens. You hate them too much. You don't even like me," Jacob said.

"I don't have to. I just have to follow you," Leah replied. "Besides I don't agree with Sam. He may be a jerk but he doesn't have the right to harm innocent babies."

"Look, Seth doesn't want you here. Neither do I," Jacob shot back at her.

"The only person who wants you here is Marali, Atan'eko, Angela, Ley'ra, Neige, and Rajah" "Being unwanted isn't exactly a new thing for me," Leah argued as Jacob doesn't reply.

"Look, I'll stay out of your way. I'll do whatever you want, except go back to Sam's pack and be the pathetic ex-girlfriend he can't get away from" "Just to break the connection,"

Jacob agreed as he nods her head in agreement.

"All right. I'm gonna do a perimeter run."

-𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫-

Carlisle was looking at X-rays of the fetuses. Marali was on one of the reclining chairs as Bella lay on the table in his office. Edward and Emmett are off to the side.

"Marali, one of your ribs is cracked. Bella just sprained her ribs," he sighed as he turns to us. "But there are no splinters. You haven't punctured anything."

"Yet," Edward added. "Edward," Carlisle scolded him.

"It's breaking her bones and dislocating a joint now," Edward continued.

"It's crushing you from the inside out. Carlisle, tell them what you told me. Tell them." "Carlisle, tell us," Marali asked. "It's all right."

"The fetus is compatible with your body Marali. It's slowly healing as it's developing, I'd suggest being in your Na'vi form at least 3-4 hours a day" Marali smiled, rubbing her belly.

"But Bella. It's not compatible with your body. It's too strong. It won't allow you to get the nutrition you need. It's starving you both by the hour," Carlisle told her.

"I can't stop it, and I can't slow it down. At this rate, Bella's heart will give out before she can deliver."

"Then I'll hold on as long as I can, and then...," Bella asked. "Bella. There are some conditions that even venom can't overcome," Carlisle told her. "You understand? I'm sorry." He leaves to let them talk.

Jasper helped Marali up and carried her out of the room so she could get some rest.

Over the few days, Jasper stayed with Marali as her baby bump grew hugely. One day, as Rose was drawing Marali a bath, Marali looked in the mirror as she looked skeletal.

Jasper saw Marali's thinning frame, a look of disbelief on his face.

He gave Marali and her belly a kiss before walking out, Rose closed the door. Marali and Bella are lying on the sofa. Leah sat to them. The girls shivered a little.

"Are you cold?" Edward asked. "I got it," Jacob spoke up.

He and Leah scooted over to the two, his heat radiating off him, warming her. "Don't do that," he asked. "What?" She asked. "Smile like I'm your favorite person in the world," he answered.

"You're one of them," she argued. "Feels complete when you're here, Jake," Marali eplied as she looks like she's about to be sick again.

"We need to find a way to get some food into her system," Esme sighed. She has been cooking a lot lately, trying to feed the girls.

But each time they would eat, they puke it up. Marali kept it down most of the time but only if they added spice from Pandora.

"If I could only see the fetuses...," Alice added, Ella gave her a look. "The babies....," Rosalie corrected her. "Maybe I could figure out what they want," Alice asked.

'Think you might be right. Jacob just had an idea," Edward told her. "It wasn't an idea. It was a snide comment," Jacob answered.

"What were you thinking?" Bree asked. "That it's probably just looking for someone to sink its teeth into," Jacob replied. "They're thirsty," Bella realized. "They are half vampire," Angela agreed.

"I know the feeling. If it's craving, it's not gonna want animal blood," Jasper told her, as he sits down next to Marali.

"I have some O negative laid aside for Bella and Marali," Carlisle asked. Jasper looked up. Carlisle headed to his office and got the blood.

He poured the blood into two cups for Bella and Marali to drink. Bree swallowed as she smelt the blood. "Wait, wait, wait. You're gonna make them drink that?"

Jacob asked as he handed the cups to the girls. "It's the fastest way to test the theory," Carlisle added.

"Only if you're comfortable with it," Edward asked. "I'll try anything," Marali replied. "Just hold on," Jasper asked. "I think I'm gonna be sick," Jacob sighed as he looks away.

They watched Bella and Marali drink the blood.

Bree looked away and covered her nose, trying not to smell the blood. "Tastes... good," Bella replied. Edward smiled at her and they drank more of the blood.

Carlisle took their pulse. "Your pulse is already getting stronger," he told them. "It's working," Esme smiled.

-𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫-

Marali was on the phone with Ney'ite, Mi'awtu, and Charlie as Bella took a nap upstairs in Edward's room. "Well, you sound better," Ney'ite spoke up. "I am. I feel much better," Marali replied.

"This whole thing must've put a kink in the honeymoon, huh?" Charlie asked.

"You could say that," Marali agreed. "I talked to Bella earlier. She said that you are getting much better," Charlie answered.

"She may be coming home earlier. Otherwise, married life treating you okay? Jasper still walks on water and all that?" "That's good, we're alike in so many ways, but different at the same time,"

Marali added.

"Yeah, but, I mean, it is different now." "The important thing is that you're better. And that you're coming home soon, right?" Mi'awtu asked.

"Okay dad, I don't want you to freak out, but I'm going to a medical center in Switzerland," Marali lied. "Bella will be joining me soon. Just to make sure I am getting better."

"What? No, no, you're not. You're not going to Switzerland. What are you... You said you were better," Charlie asked, anxious. "I am," Marali said as Jasper walked in and sat next to her.

"No, Marali. I'm getting on a plane. No," Charlie argued.

"No. It's really more of a spa. And I'm sure that I'd be better by the time you got there anyway," Marali lied. "Alexis" Ney'ite sighed. "I don't know."

"Don't come. Bella will be home soon and I will get okay," Marali asked.

"And picture me healthy, like I'm sitting on the couch with you, eating pizza or something. Bella hurting herself. Austin choking on his food as Angela scolds him. Layla plays dumb ways to die and Tsu'tiì being confused"

"You want me to visualize?" Charlie asked as Ney'ite and Mi'awtu laughed.

"They say that it helps. Just picture me like that," Marali asked. "Like I was. It'll make me feel better." "Okay, Alexis," Charlie sighed. "Thanks, Charlie," she thanked him. She heard him walking away.

"Thanks, Charlie," she thanked him. She heard him walking away.

"So how is the baby doing?" Ney'ite asked. "Doing okay mom, I had to drink some blood. It tasted good" Marali told him as Mi'awtu laughed. "Odd" "No Dad, it was human blood," Marali told him.

"Oh...at least it worked" Ney'ite sighed.

"Have you been in your Na'vi form at all?" Ney'ite asked. "Yes" Marali asked. "Usually for about 3 to 4 hours" "Try sleeping or laying down in your Na'vi form" Ney'ite told her.

"Okay mom I will" Marali smiled.

"I heard that Neytiri is to give birth soon" Marali smiled. "Yes, I wouldn't be surprised if you two gave birth on the same day" Ney'ite chuckled. "That would be cool" Marali chuckled.

"Dad, Mom, I got to go, okay?" "Marali," Mi'awtu asked. "I love you," Marali told him. "Marali," Mi'awtu repeated. "𝐎𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐢̀𝐲𝐚𝐰𝐧 𝐧𝐠𝐚" Marali hung up as she put the phone down.

(I love you)

"I'm sorry Edwards was so angry," Jasper told Bella as he sat down next to Marali. "I would be, too," Bella sighed.

"I always make decisions that would make others either upset with me or happy for me." "He's left you alone in this," Jasper added. "Marriage," Marali replied.

"Well, they say the first year is the hardest," Jasper agreed. "What was that?"

"What?" Bella asked. "What are you talking about?"

"I thought I just heard...," Jasper told her as Marali put her hand on her belly and Jasper placed his hand on Marali's belly too, Bella did the same. "Just say something else."

"Like what?" Marali asked, Bella smiled. "Bella, what's going on?" Marali asked, moving slightly.

"He likes the sound of your voice," Jasper smiles at Marali. "My baby likes the sound of your voice too Bella" "They are giving happy emotions whenever you both talk."

"You can tell what he's feeling?" Bella asked.

"I can," Jasper replied. "They like my voice as well."

"What? What can you tell?" Bella asked. "It's so strange. I thought he was like Marali, not me," Jasper replied. "But he does. He likes you. Good and pure Jasper" Marali told him.

-𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭-

Carlisle placed the last two blood bags on the table. "So, that's the last of it?" Jacob asked.

"Marali can deliver as early as tonight and Bella could deliver as early as tomorrow. If they're going to have any chance at all, they'll need more blood," Carlisle stated.

"And you need to feed. You have to be at your strongest for them. We need to go tonight,"

Esme asked. "Carlisle, you're the enemy now. Sam won't hesitate. You will be slaughtered," Jacob reminded. "Ella and Emmett will come with us," Esme argued.

"That won't be enough," Jacob reminded her. "Marali and Bella would go into life-threatening labor."

"We have no choice, Jacob," Carlisle sighed. "If there's anything we can do to save her, we have to try." "You'd risk your lives for them?" Jacob asked them.

"Of course we would. Marali and Bella are a part of our family now," Esme answered.

"Yeah. I can see that. This really is a family. As strong as the one I was born into. I know what I have to do," Jacob sighed. "Jake! They're coming," Seth called out. "I know," Jacob told him.

"We should phase, Jacob. We can't protect ourselves like this," Seth asked.

"They'll see it as a threat. I wanna talk! Be easier if I could hear you, too," Jacob told him as they exit the building.

-𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞-

Jacob's pack met Sam's pack near the Cullen's house. "This isn't your territory anymore. How's the new family working out?" Paul asked. "You done?" Jacob asked.

"You coming home, Jake?" Quil asked. "Not until I finish this," Jacob replied.

"What do you mean?" Paul asked. "I want Sam to take back Leah, Neige, Rajah, and Seth," Jacob answered. "What?" Leah argued. "No way!" Seth added.

"Fuck No!" Rajah says. "Quiet!" He ordered as he turns to Sam's pack.

"I want them safe. And I want this over. I need Sam to wait until Bella and Marali have been separated from the problems." "You mean till they're dead," Paul snarled at him. "Ease up, Paul," Embry asked.

"Then what?" Paul asked. "Tell Sam that when the moment comes, I'll be the one to destroy it,"

Jacob replied. "Jake!" Seth asked, shocked. "Excuse me!" Neige exclaimed. "I'm the only one who can. They trust me," Jacob lied.

As Jacob has distracted Sam and his pack, Carlisle, Esme, Ella and Emmett immediately run out the house and race across the pack's area.

Sam's pack heard another member's howl and turned towards Jacob's pack. "You lied to us!" Paul snarled at Jacob before they run off to join the others.

Seth and Leah sighed in relief as they all turned and headed back to Cullen's house. Jacob sighs as he follows suit.

-𝐂𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞-

Marali and Bella are sitting on the couch as they held their own cups of blood. Alice and Rosalie are with them, discussing something. Bree sits on the floor as she listened to them.

"Hey. Are you okay?" Bella asked as Jacob enters the room, Jasper and Edward behind him.

Atan'eko and Angela were standing next to them. Ley'ra and Tsu'tiì too. "Yeah, it's not like I'm the one carrying a demon," Jacob answered as Alice helps her up.

"This is pretty important, Bella," Rosalie asked as she helps Marali up. "Why don't you tell Jacob what you've decided?" "What now?" Jacob asked.

"Alice and Rose are trying to talk them out of their baby names," Edward told him. "I like the girl's name," Jasper added as he smiled at his wife. "They hate them," Bella added.

"They hate your baby names," Marali argued.

They all laugh at her comment. Bree smiled as she got the cups for them. "Well, then I'm on your side no matter what you picked," Jacob answered.

"They're not that bad. If it's a boy, EJ. Edward Jacob," Bella revealed. "Okay, fine, that one's not awful," Rosalie replied. "Awful?" Marali asked. "Might as well call him Gilderoy."

"That would be cruelty to the man," Bella answered. "Why don't you tell him the girl's name?" Alice asked.

"I was playing around with our moms' names. Renée and Esme. And I was thinking... Renesmee," Bella answered. "Renesmee," Jacob repeated. "Too weird?" Bella asked.

"Um...," Jacob stuttered.

"No, that's not too weird. It's beautiful. And it's unique, which certainly fits the situation. I like Renesmee," Edward said for him. "I like it," Marali told her.

"He likes it," Bella replied, giving her friends a smile.

"What about your baby names?" Angela asked. "The boy's name would be So'lek or Eetu," Marali smiled, Atan'eko smiled softly. "And the girl's name would be Lizi or Ivä"

"Beautiful," Ella smiled.

As Marali went to take a drink of blood but suddenly her back broke and she fell to the floor. Bella gasped as she tried to grab her friend as Bree pushed her gently to the couch.

Everyone immediately rushed to her side as she went into labor.

Jasper caught his wife's head as Alice held her in her arms. Bree rushed to get the phone.

-𝐋𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐫 𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐦-

Jasper carried Marali to the labor room that was prepped for the delivery of the baby. Ella rushed around the room, grabbing the necessary equipment.

Alice, Ley'ra, Tsu'tiì, Angela, and Edward are with Bella to make sure she doesn't freak out about her friend and to keep the baby safe.

"Rosalie, pass the morphine," Jasper asked as she hands him the syringe. Bree was talking on the phone to Carlisle as Jasper ripped Marali's dress open.

Her eyes opened and closed in pain as she moaned.

"Carlisle said the placenta must have detached," Bree announced, phone in her hand.

Jasper gave the morphine shot to Marali. "Jasper, hurry," Marali voice broke in pain. "He's coming as fast as he can, but...," Bree asked. "How far are they?" Atan'eko asked.

"Not that far," Bree answered.

"We'll have to do it," Ella answered as she grabbed a scalpel. Ella took the scalpel to cut Marali's stomach open but Jasper stopped her. "Ella! Let the morphine spread," Edward told her.

"There's no time. He's dying," Ella shot back as Marali began to scream at him.

"Get him out now!" Marali screamed as Atan'eko took the scalpel from Ella and cut her stomach. "Look at me, Marali," Jacob asked as she screamed in pain.

Atan'eko cut Marali stomach as the girl screamed in pain.

Atan'eko held the scalpel in front of him as the sight of blood distracted Rosalie.

"Marali, keep your eyes open," Bree asked. "Don't close your eyes."

"Rosalie, don't!" Ella shouted as she looked at the bloody scalpel in front of her. Jacob tackled her as Jasper and Ella turned to Marali. "Alice, get her out of here!"

Ella yelled at her to get her out. "Rosalie!" Marali screamed in pain. "Ow!"

"Save her! You've got to change her!" Jacob yelled at Jasper. "I can't, not whilst he's still in there," Jasper replied. "We need to get him out first,".

"Stay, Marali. Stay focused. Keep your heart beating," Jacob asked her.

"No! He's suffocating!" Marali screamed. Jasper opened the wound on Marali's stomach. He ripped the embryonic sac with his teeth and pulled the baby out.

The cries of two babies fills the room.

"Marali, twins," Bree sighed in relief as Jasper takes two babies out of Marali's uterus. "Boys" Ney'ite sighed, smiling.

"So'lek and Eetu," Jasper smiled as he handed Eetu to Bree, holding So'lek in his arms. Bree showed Marali one of her sons as she and Jasper laid the twins on Marali's chest.

Marali gave a weak smile. "Hey, babies," Marali smiled as she looks at them. They looked human but with Na'vi features.

"𝐍𝐠𝐚 𝐥𝐮 𝐥𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐫, 𝐨𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐢̀𝐲𝐚𝐰𝐧 𝐧𝐠𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐮 𝐧𝐢̀𝐭𝐱𝐚𝐧" After she said that, her breathing stops as Jasper took the twins, wrapping them in two clean towel.

(You are so beautiful, I love you both so much)

"Take the twins, Bree, Ella," Jasper asked as the two took the twins to bathe them. "𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐢? 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐢? 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐢!" Ney'ite exclaimed, walking in as she tried to give Marali CPR.

"Ms Eason, go with Ella and Bree," Jasper asked. "𝐍𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐞𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥" Ney'ite swore. "I'm not leaving my daughter!" "𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐢?" Atan'eko asked, him and Mi'awtu running in. "𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐢?!"

(Like hell I will,)

She doesn't respond.

Ella came back in, taking out a syringe and handed it to Jasper. He injected Marali with it.

"What is that?" Jacob asked. "It's my venom," Jasper replied. The venom doesn't work so Jasper began CPR on Marali.

"You're okay. Come on. It's supposed to be working," Ella asked. "Oh, my God," Jacob gasped. "Come on. Marali, come on," Jasper begged her.

Marali continued to be unresponsive and looking dead. Ney'ite stopped and cried.

She sunk to her knees, crying over the loss of her oldest. Ney'ite screamed, making Angela run in. They burst out crying.

"𝐊𝐞𝐡𝐞! 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐢! 𝐋𝐮𝐦𝐩𝐞 𝐄𝐲𝐰𝐚 𝐩𝐞𝐥𝐮𝐧!" Ney'ite cried as she grabbed her hand, kissing it. Angela cried into Atan'eko chest. Mi'awtu puts his hand on Ney'ite's shoulder, crying.

(No! Marali! Why all mother why!)

"I won't kill you. That'd be too easy. You deserve to live with this," Jacob snarled at him.

In tears, Jacob left the room as Jasper continued to give Marali CPR, tears fell down his face at the loss of the girl who is the friend of his first love.

"You're not dead. You're not dead," Jasper begged.

"Come on! No, it will work. It will work. Please, please, please, please. Come back to me, please, baby. Marali, Marali please, please." He bit all over her body, releasing his venom into her bloodstream.

Ella bit her arm, hoping her venom would work.

Marali looked dead on the outside but the venom is moving inside her body.

-𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞-

Jacob walked outside and sat down on the ground, arms wrapped around his knees. He sobbed as he grieves over Marali death.

Seth, Neige, Rajah, and Leah are standing nearby as everyone but Neige listened to his thoughts. They look at him confused. "She didn't make it," Seth gasped as he teared up.

Leah held back her tears as she didn't want her brother to see her tears as she grieved over her best friend's death.

Neige hugged Seth and Rajah for comfort. Behind them, Paul-wolf heard them and left, heading to the Res.

-𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲'𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞-

Billy followed Sam out of his house, angry at what the man had told him. "I don't care what he's done. He's still my son," Billy argued with him. "I'm sorry, Billy. I just thought you should know,"

Sam said as he turned to face him. Paul came up to him, angry, and whispered something to Sam.

"Alexis is dead. The thing killed her and the other will kill Bella," Sam revealed, Billy upset and taken back. "Let's go!" The pack followed him as they headed into the woods towards the Cullens' house.

A girl walked out of the woods, confused. A pack of wolves behind her. "What happened?" The girl asked, looking at Billy.

Billy looked back as he smiled. "Sky, you must follow them and see Leah, she'll explain" Sky nodded as she shifted, her pack following her.

-𝐂𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞-

Jacob didn't move at all. Sky-wolf ran up as Leah chuckled, Rajah smiled. Sky's pack behind. Neige smiled as she saw a black and white wolf.

Sky and the other wolf shifted back, smiling.

"Dominic!" Neige yelled as he hugged her brother, he chuckled, spinning them around. "Jasmine!" Rajah said as he hugged Jasmine, she hugged him tightly.

"My little brother has shifted, he's all grown up" Jasmine chuckled.

Dominic smiled softly at Leah, looking her up and down. "Looking good Leah" Dominic smirked as Leah hits him playful as they hug. "I've missed you" he whispered in her ear.

"I've missed you too" Leah smiled as they looked into each other's eyes, they're eyes widened as they imprinted on each other.

"What are the odds" Dominic chuckled as Leah blushed softly.

"Get a room!" Jasmine yelled as Dominic growled at Jasmine. Sky chuckled as Seth hugged her, Leah joined. "Hey Seth, what happened?"

Leah explained as Sky nodded following Leah as Leah ran inside, followed by her brother and his friends.

They reached the room where the young twins are. Angela, Bree, Bella, Rosalie and Alice are with them. Bella held So'lek in her arms as Bree held Eetu.

As Seth made eye contact with So'lek for the first time, he imprints on him, seeing his future from child to a grown man.

"It's like gravity. Your whole center shifts. Suddenly, it's not the Earth holding you here. You would do anything, be anything she needs. A friend, a brother. A protector," his words echoed in his head.

Sky walked up to Bree and Eetu, making eye contact with Eetu.

She stopped as she saw his future with the newborn. Him as a child, a teen and as an adult. Bella, Alice, Rosalie, and Bree looked at the wolves. They knew what happened.

Neige, Rajah, Dominic, and Jasmine smiled yet had a weird reaction, but that's when they heard howling outside.

Bella and Rosalie stayed with the twins as Bree and Alice ran outside. Edward, Ella, and Jasper joined them.

As the wolves surround the house getting ready for a fight, Bree, Alice, Emmett, Edward, Ella, and Jasper stood, protecting the house. "We're outnumbered," Ella spoke up.

"By a lot," Alice added.

"I won't let them hurt my family," Jasper replied. "As will I," Edward added. Suddenly the wolves attacked them and they tried to fight them off.

Carlisle, Esme, and Emmett saw the fighting and joined in, helping their family.

Emmett jumped to a tree, hitting Quil off. Esme saw that Jared was about to kill Alice, attacking the wolf, saving her daughter in the process.

Embry attacked Jasper as he punched him off, but that angered him even more. Jacob joined in the battle.

Embry attacks him again as Bree grabs him by the snout. She squeezed his snout, nearly breaking it.

Ella leaped and knocked Colin and Brady off Jasper. Colin attacked Bree, hovering over her.

He looked her in the eyes and imprinted on her. That was when Leah and Seth ran up to the wolves. "Stop! It's over! If you kill them, you kill us," Seth shouted.

One of the wolves tried to attack again but Seth and Leah turned into their wolves and stops them.

When Sam tried to attack, Sky-wolf jumped in front of them, growling, her pack ready to attack. Sam-wolf's eyes widened as Sky-wolf growled.

"𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐒𝐚𝐦, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮"

Sky-wolf growled as Sam slightly flinched, slightly bowing his head. Edward realized what happened.

"Seth imprinted. As well as her. They can't hurt So'lek and Eetu. The same goes for Bree and Colin. Whoever a wolf imprints on can't be harmed," Edward explained.

"It's their most absolute law."

And with that, the wolf pack turns around and leaves, Colin hesitating. Sam snarled at him as he looks at Bree in sadness, leaving.

Bree felt heart-broken as she watches him leave. Jasper touched her shoulder as he noticed her emotions. Sky turned human and turned to everyone.

"Finally, I've been waiting to see Sam submit to someone" Rajah commented as Sky chuckled.

"Who are you?" Jasper asked, looking at her.

"I'm Sky, Skyler James. I'm a family friend of the Clearwater's" everyone's eyes widened as Leah explained. Her pack turned human and said greetings

-𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫-

Marali still appeared to be dead but she was now in her Na'vi body. The Cullens bathed and dressed her in fresh clothes. Bree painted her nails.

Ney'ite was still crying over her unmoving body, Angela, Mi'awtu, and Atan'eko were comforting her. "She shouldn't be this still," Jasper asked. "It's the morphine," Carlisle replied.

"Maybe I was too late," Jasper sighed.

"No, Jasper," Carlisle informed him. "Listen to her heart. Still beating."

Jasper nodded as he stroked his wife's cheek, knowing that she will come back to him and their children.

"Wait until you meet the twins, darling," Jasper told her. "They're amazing."

"See you soon... my Marali" Ella smiled as Jasper and Ella walked out the room. That was when Bella went into labor and gave birth to their daughter, Renesmee.

Jacob imprinted on her as Edward turned her into a vampire.

Neytiri also gave birth on Pandora, a son, Neteyam.

-𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫-

Marali's hair slowly thickened, her body filling out and healing, her chest becoming more full, her face returning to its original appearance. Flashbacks of her life flashed before.

Her birth, Atan'eko laying next to her,

Her childhood, Meeting Neytiri and Tsu'tey and her other friends, learning the way of the forest, her teenage year, meeting her friends, meeting her soulmate, all their moments together.

The wedding and the honeymoon, all in reverse, leading all the way back to her parents holding her as baby, young Atan'eko standing next to them.

As she saw herself as a baby, her heart stops beating.

Everyone stops and hears the sound of Marali's heart stopping. Ney'ite, Mi'awtu, Atan'eko, Angela and Bree in their room, holding the young twins. Carlisle and Esme together.

Ella and Alice in their room.

Emmett, Bree and Rosalie together in their own room. Neige and Rajah are sitting on the couch. Sky and her pack are outside. They all stopped. Angela and Neige looked confused.

Jasper stands to the side as he watched his wife, waiting for her to wake up. And she does. Her eyes opened, with blood red eyes.

-𝐕𝐨𝐥𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐚-

A girl brought the three Volturi a message on a silver platter. Aro took the message. "Oh, its from Carlisle. Which is spelt with an S, sweet Bianca," Aro said in a breathy tone.

He motioned for his guards who appeared beside Bianca. Aro read the message.

"He's added two new members to his coven," Aro announced. "Ah," Marcus spoke up. "Increasing his power," Caius added. Suddenly Aro's guards dragged Bianca away as she screamed.

"First it's the spelling, then the grammar," Aro sighed as he hand the message to Marcus.

"At least our dispute with the Cullens is over," Marcus sighed. "Over?" Aro asked him. "Mmm," Marcus replied. "Goodness, no. Our dispute goes far beyond the fate of two mere humans,"

Aro explained. "And what might it be?"

Caius asked him as the man got up, and walked a bit farther from them. "Why, brother, I thought you understood," Aro answered, turning towards him. "They have something I want."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 6.7K 57
-"butterflies are wonderful creatures, yet you're the most beautiful one in my eyes." -"he is my sunshine, and i am his butterfly." in which a teen...
4.4K 242 11
forgive, but never forget embry call x fem!oc book i. of the clair du lune series post breaking dawn au ยฉ ๐–†๐–‰๐–”๐–—๐–Š๐–‰๐–Ž๐–”๐–— 2024
232K 6K 13
CROWN OF THORNES| "แดกสœแด‡ษด แด€ ๊œฐษชษดษขแด‡ส€ ษช๊œฑ แด˜ส€ษชแด„แด‹แด‡แด… ส™ส แด€ แด›สœแดส€ษดแด‡, แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑแด„แด€ส€ แดกแดแดœสŸแด… สŸแด€๊œฑแด› ๊œฐแดส€แด‡แด แด‡ส€." In which another family of vampires moves into the almost sunl...
16.8K 501 13
Twilight - completed โœ”๏ธ New moon - completed โœ”๏ธ Eclipse - ongoing Breaking dawn pt.1 - not done Breaking dawn pt.2 - not done