The Royal Chauhans

By rivikawrites

The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan fa... More

Chauhan Family
Chauhan's Bahu
CHARACTER AESTHETICS
Author note
Playlist
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
Announcement
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHARACTER ACCOUNTS ✨
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
The Ethereal Love

CHAPTER 7

10.7K 578 47
By rivikawrites

Aarohi was doing her shopping in the mall then her phone rang and a message popped on her screen.

Unknown:
Hii.

Aarohi:
Who are you??

Unknown:
Your husband !!!

Aarohi:
Husband, very funny!!

Unknown:
What's funny in that!!
Leave the mall, rn!!!

Then she realised only Vardaan knew about that she is going to mall for shopping. But She didn't share her phone number with him.

(Then she realised he has his own way to get her phone number)
But Aarohi asked for her safety.

Aarohi:
How did you get my number?

Unknown:
Ig, you forget that I own a
Tech company. now,
for God sake leave the mall.

Aarohi:
Abhi meri shopping nhi done hui.

Vardaan:
Abhi khud hi done ho jaaogi.
I said leave the mall right now.

Aarohi:
Why?

Vardaan:
Listen, I am sending a guard Amrit,
He will protect you and leave with him
Right now!!!!

Aarohi:
Okayyyy😑🙄

Vardaan Pov-

I was in the office and suddenly someone sent me a message. Actually, a threat message.

I clenched my fist. I was literally, fuming in anger. Then I sent a message to her to leave the mall with Amrit. I have to verify first who sent me this message.

Till now it was fine, people used to just message us but now I am a little scared for Aarohi too. Then I left for mall.

Amrit told me that they are at parking.

Aarohi POV:

When I was going towards with my car with Amrit. He has already told me that,

Ma'am Vardaan sir had sent me to be with you. Please ma'am come with me.

I asked his name, he said Amrit
Then I got confirmed and now I was going with him towards parking.

When I was going to sit in my car then suddenly I didn't know what happened but Amrit shouted and when I looked at him I saw, Blood was popping out from Amrit arm.

I got scared then I again heard some sound but this voice seemed familiar to me. Then I saw Vardaan and he shouted,

"Aarohi sit in the car right now!!!"

I did not understand anything and I stood behind the pillar.

And then people started bullet firing.
I was hell scared at this moment.
But I stood up to see Vardaan but again the shooting started. It was so scary and I was literally crying but I was trying to hold my tears. It was like all the scenes that I read in the book were happening in real life.

Then I saw Vardaan he was standing behind the pillar which was directly infront of me.

Then I decided to go to him.
Then he saw me and indicated me to stop there but I didn't listen to him.

I had no idea what to do but I decided to go to him I was hell scared. People were shooting. Vardaan was holding a gun and he was firing continuously. I didn't know that he had a gun as we didn't talk and I didn't know something about him.

Then I moved towards him but suddenly someone grabbed my shoulder and tried to take me with him.

And my breath got stuck. I was not able to figure out the things. But I don't know what happened to me I got some courage and then I started pushing and shouting at him but he covered my mouth and it didn't affect him as he was a giant devil. I was scared so much. Then he dragged me with him.

Vardaan POV:

When I was in the parking lot. I saw she was going towards her car but suddenly I heard a gun noise and found Amrit got injured and I shouted to Aarohi to go into the car, as car was bullet proof.

But I saw she was standing stunned at her place but after a second, she hide herself behind the pillar.

Then I also stand on the safe place and I was firing continuously. I had decided to go to Aarohi first she was just one pillar away from me. I saw she was coming towards me.

But I had to stop her because she shouldn't have to come towards me because the shooter was on the opposite side and then I started firing because Amrit was injured and my men also came and they also started firing.

Then I looked towards Aarohi but I don't know where she gone. And I don't know what happened to me and I started searching for her but I was not able to find her. For one second I thought, I loose her.

Then I started searching for her on the exit side of the parking lot. Then I heard her screams and her cries and then I found the man dragging her by holding her one hand.

Then I shot that man on his legs and the next moment Aarohi got scared then she realised that the bullet didn't hurt her then she saw me then she tried to come towards me but another man came and he grabbed her shoulder.

My breath was stuck there but I had to stay calmed. I shouted,

"LEAVE HER RIGHT NOW!!!!"

And I looked towards her and she saw me and I indicated her with my eyes to calm down but she bursted into tears.

But I realised my men were standing behind them. I saw Amrit was also there then my man came and put the gun on his head on the man who grabbed her.
Then I told my man to hold him. Now she was free from him.

Then I moved towards Aarohi and she suddenly hugged me she was continuously crying and I hugged her back.

She hugged me so tightly that I could feel her fear and her heart beat was so fast. I could feel her tears on my chest then I hugged her more tightly. I wanted her to feel safe around me.

I was mad at this time. Then I called my man and told him to bring another man too who tried to touch her and tried to harm her. I could feel Aarohi, she was crying so badly in my hold. Then I rubbed her back and carresed her hair.

When I saw she was calming down then I was feeling relieved. I was holding her like a small kid.

When I saw that man was present in front of me, who touched Aarohi . I don't know what happened to me I shot him at that place while hugging Aarohi.

Aarohi got scared when I shot that man because of the gun then she tightened her hold on me.

I indicated my man to bury his dead body as it was their work they know my actions. I told him to take the another man in the basement.He nodded and he took another man.

I broke hug and saw her red teary eyes that were demanding something from me and I was unable to understand.

Then she hugged me again and I saw she wrapped her hand around my torso.
And she again started crying. I don't know I could feel some pain in my heart too after seeing this condition of her.

After sometime when she feel
relaxed she broke the hug and she was looking downward and I lifted her chin and looked into her eyes that became so red and said, "Baby, you are safe now"

I don't know why I said baby.
But she is a baby, a cry baby.

(Author: Aree rukja Vardaan tere liye comman baat hai goliyon ki barsaat lekin hamari Aarohi ke liye nahi, wo cry baby nahi hai)

She looked towards me with hope and teary eyes then I leaned towards her and touched my forehead with her. Then I looked into her eyes but she closed her eyes.

Then she hugged me again.
Then I said,
Baby, you are safe now I am with you. You don't need to be scared.

Then I placed my hand on her shoulder she winced in pain then I left her shoulder and checked her shoulder and I saw the marks then I picked up her in bridal style and moved towards the car and asked my driver to drop me at my penthouse. I decided to not go to Chauhans mansion like this.

I placed her on backseat but she held my hand and said,
"Vardaan, kaha ja rhe.
Please hame chhodh kar mat jaiyeye."

I said,
"Kahi nahi ja rha, aa rha hun bas."

I sat beside her then she suddenly put her head on my chest and hugged me. Her touch was getting me some spark. I don't know what that feeling was. I wrapped my hands around her waist.

Then the driver stopped the car outside of my penthous"e and I said, "Aarohi, we reached home.

But she didn't reply then I realised she slept. Then I took her in bridal style and moved towards the elevator of the penthouse and I opened the main gate with a password then I placed her on the bed and covered her with a duvet.

I called my man to check who was all behind this and I opened my laptop to check all the CCTVs but all I could access is only blank screen in the footages. Then I decided I will check it after sometime.

____________________________________

Author POV:

Siya was doing her skincare when she saw Rakshit was coming towards her then she stood up from her place.

And then Rakshit instantly pinned her on the mirror.
And came close to her and said, "Don't try to become oversmart!!."

She rolled her eyes.
Then he said,
"Don't do this otherwise I will"

She asked, "otherwise ....???"

He didn't say anything and left the room because Abeer had called him to meet him in his study.

Siya was exhausted with his bipolar nature. Then she slept on the bed.

________________________________________

When Abeer saw that Rakshit is coming in the study he stopped his meeting and asked Rakshit to bring water.

Then Rakshit replied,
"Mujhse kyun Pani maang raha apni biwi se maang."

Then he said,
"Tu kyun yaha chala aya apni biwi ke paas ja"

Rakshit said,
"Tune hi to bulaya tha Varna main to apni biwi ke paas hi tha"

Then he said,
"Mujhe tujhse ek important baat karni hai."

"Bol"!!! Rakshit said.

Then he said,
"Don't try to misbehave with her."

Rakshit asked,
"To whom?"

Then Abeer said,
"With your wife..."

Then Rakshit said with a straight face,
"Ab Maine kya kar diya!!!"

Abeer said,
"Wo mujhe dikh raha hai, bhabhi bahut acchi hai yarr please uska Dil mat dukha dena kuch aisa waisa kar ke.
Unhone apna Bhai mana hai mujhe
Aur main ye kabhi nahi chahunga ki meri bahen ko koi pareshan kare."

Rakshit said,
"Are ja be.
Bada aya bhabhi ka chamcha.
Apne bhai ko bhool gya"

Abeer said,
"Bhoola nahi hun samjha raha hun!!!"

Rakshit said,
"Okay!!!" And he rolled his eyes

Both discuss about their business and some important work. They called Vardaan as he didn't came.

________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5M 306K 57
♚ 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐯𝐞𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 ♛ 𝐃𝐢𝐯𝐲𝐚 𝐀𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐥 ⋇✦⋇ "𝙍𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨...
581K 24.1K 45
~•~ "I promise that i will not leave a single chance to turn your life into living hell You will beg in front of me but i will not stop. Mark my word...
164K 8.6K 29
"To the heartbeat that quickens at your touch, a melody only our souls can truly dance to......." IZHAAR: Sanity to my Insanity and Peace to my Chaos...
666K 69.3K 25
Rabya was unwillingly tied up in a knot of marriage with the only son of a big Zamindar; Adhrit Singh Chauhan. She once had a happy life, trying to...