✓ My Taobao future

Da koushuu17

Author: Smell the fragrance and recognize the beauty Category: Danmei fan fiction Status: Completed  This is... Altro

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
68
69
70
71
72
End

67

177 2 0
Da koushuu17

☆ 67. Chapter 69 Cute Contrast

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 69: Contrast Meng

recovered her mental power and studied the feasibility of mobilizing various elements in the air with her mental power all night to simulate the attack of supernatural powers. After taking a short rest, she went out with the piano around the beam.

Xu Bai and Aphra have a competition this morning, and it will be too late if they don't go out now.

However, when he rushed to the stage, a crowd of people had already gathered under the ring. Wan Lebin was fine today. From a distance, he could be seen struggling to squeeze into the front and occupy a favorable terrain. If it weren't for the high altitude, I would have been lost in the crowd and couldn't even find my head.

At this moment, Xu Bai has already come on stage, and Aphra is still below. It's probably not time for her to go on stage yet, so I just come over to cheer for Xiao Bai first.

Youqin Yaoliang saw a person coming out of the crowd and walking towards the stage. Knowing that it was about to start, he quickly quickened his pace and ran over.

Seeing You Qin Lao Liang coming over, Wan Lebin moved to the side to make room for him to stand. After observing in secret, they saw that his expression was no different from before, and they finally felt at ease. I believe that the other party was not affected at all and did not take yesterday's win or loss to heart.

Xu Bai took advantage of the opportunity of exchanging names to blow up his family and showed a small smile to Youqin Raoliang, then quickly looked away and faced his opponent to report his name.

Xu Bai's opponent was a girl, the Yujie type. Not to mention her well-developed figure, she was even half a head taller than Xu Bai. Sister Yu's eyes suddenly lit up when she saw Xu Bai, who was one size smaller than her.

"Shota!" The fair and tender face of the little Shota looks so easy to pinch!

"Sister has the third-level peak mutated water and ice power. What kind of power does the little guy have?" Sister Yu said with a wink, and before the fight officially started, she reached out and wanted to pinch the opponent's pink cheeks. , I want to feel whether the feel is as good as imagined.

Although his face was red and overwhelmed by the flirtatious eyes, Xu Bai, who was used to being bullied by Aphra when he saw An Lushan's claws coming, still dodged it immediately due to conditioned reflex.

Seeing that the other party didn't answer, Sister Yu was not disappointed, but she took back her hand that was still ready to move with a look of pity on her face. Her fair and tender face looked easy to pinch, and she blushed and became shy. It was so cute that she couldn't bear to be pinched. She was so embarrassed. , If I had known earlier, I would have moved faster, maybe by now I would have known how good it felt.

"How about if my sister wins the fight later, how about letting my sister pinch the little guy?"

Xu Bai's attack was the answer to Sister Yu.

Sister Yu reacted quickly, and quickly summoned an ice shield in front of her. She patted her chest and tried to breathe a sigh of relief. She saw that the shield was getting thinner and thinner, and was corroded to the point of rustling.

"The little guy turns out to be a corrosive type! I scared my sister to death." Sister Yu said as she re-arranged her shield. He said he was scared to death but still had a smile on his face. He stretched out his hand in the void and grasped it. An ice sword took shape. He held a shield in one hand and a sword in the other and rushed towards Xu Bai. There was no trace of being frightened at all.

Sister Yu's swordsmanship was good. If someone else had been so close, she might have been stabbed, but she was facing Xu Bai.

Xu Bai didn't hide, and relied on his superpower to corrode the tip of the sword with a wave of his hand.

Without the tip, the sword is just a slender ice cube with a slightly sharper edge. It can no longer penetrate the human body. If you want to cause damage, you can only change it from stabbing to chopping. Not to mention the trouble, the power is not as great as it used to be. Sister Yu was too lazy to take back her hand, so she simply shook her hand and turned the ice sword into an ice whip. The whip was covered with icy barbs and shone coldly in the sun. Everyone present had no doubt about the power of this whip. Once it was struck hard, , the area that was drawn must be bloody and bloody.

The long whip was swung, and when it was about to hit Xu Bai, it was suddenly blocked by a ball of liquid. Sister Yu saw it and swung the whip to draw the liquid aside. Who would have thought that the liquid would be gone after being whipped like this? The water splashed and dispersed, and it was not whipped away far away as Sister Yu thought, but it was divided into two. It did not fall, but was tightly attached to both sides of the whip, and then two groups The liquid stretched and spread out like running water, wrapping the whip inside.

The whip was wrapped in a highly corrosive liquid, and the end could be imagined as it turned into ice water within a moment. After corroding the whip body, the rot continued up the handle. If Sister Yu hadn't seen the opportunity and threw the whip away, the handle and hands might have been corroded by now.

This time, Sister Yu was really frightened. After throwing away the whip, she covered herself with four or five layers of ice shields. After making sure that the rot could not be corroded all at once, she calmed down a little.

She almost lost her hand. At this moment, Sister Yu didn't dare to think about the opponent's face anymore. She just wanted to win the game quickly so that she could escape. This is not a cute little shota who can be teased. He is clearly an evil god wearing the skin of a shota.

It's freezing cold, it's an ice age.

Sister Yu waved her hand and made a big move. The temperature in the ring suddenly dropped sharply, and frost formed on the ground. The frost became thicker and thicker, and it turned into ice in the blink of an eye.

The ice surface was slippery, and Xu Bai almost lost his footing due to the sudden impact. Fortunately, he reacted in time and eroded a small area to gain a foothold.

However, it corrodes quickly and the ice condenses faster. After a while, the area that had just been corroded was frozen back again. If Xu Bai hadn't jumped back in time and took advantage of the situation to slide to the side, people and the ground might have been frozen into ice sculptures by now.

After all the ground was frozen, a place suddenly bulged slightly and unnaturally. After a while, it cracked, and four ice walls emerged from it. The ice wall was as tall as a person, towering and thick, forming an encirclement. They were chasing Xu Bai everywhere, trying to trap him.

However, the ice was slippery. Although it was difficult to stand firmly, it caused Xu Bai trouble and at the same time provided him with convenience. With the slippery ground, Xu Bai easily escaped from being blocked again and again without being blocked. Trapped by a wall of ice.

What he made himself actually helped the enemy. Sister Yu was furious when she saw this, and ice spikes suddenly appeared on the originally flat ground.

Xu Bai was almost stabbed by ice spikes that suddenly appeared under his feet, and he fought back decisively. A stream of rotten water flowed on the ring. Where the stream passed, the glaciers melted, and the ice water mixed in the stream, expanding the scope of corrosion. The arena that was originally filled with ice was instantly occupied by this highly corrosive stream.

This time it was Yu Jie's turn to put her foot down, so she could only put together the four ice walls originally used to block Xu Bai and turn them into a large ice brick to stand on. Although the ice bricks are tall and thick, they are constantly being corroded by rotting water. They are getting shorter almost all the time, and the bottom is constantly melting. It is estimated that they will not last long.

Sister Yu could only reinforce it while feeling anxious, but the speed of reinforcement was far less than the speed of melting. Seeing that the last habitat would not last long, and unable to think of any useful countermeasures, Sister Yu stood on the cold ice and broke into a sweat with anxiety.

The ice wall cannot block people and cannot besieged. The original idea was to trap the person and then add a block of ice to cover the top to form an ice chamber. By then, the low temperature would freeze the opponent's limbs. If the cold was severe, they would naturally be ejected by the protective shield, and he would win the battle. As a result, no one can be blocked, and everything is in vain. Plus, with this stream there, nothing can be done for me. If you use other methods, it will not cause any harm to the other party at all. It will not hurt or itch and can be solved easily. No matter how hard you try, it's just useless work. If you don't want your skin to be corroded, you have no choice but to admit defeat.

Understanding this, Sister Yu took the initiative to speak out, no matter how unwilling she was.

As soon as she finished speaking, she was sent out by the referee, and the rotten water and ice slag on the ground disappeared at this moment.

"Muyang Academy, Xu Baisheng."

Xu Bai came off the field after winning, but there were only two people to welcome him. As early as when he was halfway through the game, Aphra went to the game. Fortunately, the arena is right next door, so it's very close. When it ended here, the three of them just moved over to fight.

When a few people arrived, Aphra was controlling a water dragon and fighting a metal eagle. The water dragon soared and stretched out its claws to pull the golden eagle down from the air. It fell to the ground and stomped on it. The golden eagle struggled desperately, but it could only barely flutter a few times and could no longer move.

After the water dragon finished dealing with the golden eagle, it made another big effort. It grabbed the golden eagle with its front paws and flew into the air. It breathed out towards the metal superpower on the stage. The water dragon's dragon breath was like a huge current. When it rushed out, it had great momentum. It didn't take two breaths. He rushed the opponent off the ring. The violence is unbearable.

"Muyang Academy, Aphra Owen wins."

As soon as the referee announced the result, he sped up to deal with his opponent because he noticed Youqin Lailiang and the others coming over. Aphra used a handsome supporter and jumped off the ring neatly, Pulling Xu Bai back.

"How is it, did you lose or win?" he asked as he walked.

Xu Bai's face turned red as his hand was held, and he answered Aphra's question in a barely audible voice.

The woman was calm and generous, but the man was shy and blushing. The two of them seemed to have had their genders reversed, and they returned to the dormitory very naturally.

In the following days, Youqin Raoliang watched one or two more games and was informed that it was his turn to play. During this period, the method of mentally manipulating elements in the air to simulate supernatural combat was proven to be feasible. After training, he was able to use some of it. He also trained for a few days according to the instructor's newly customized training chart. Although the time was still short, he I can't wait to play a game to see the effect.

Youqin Laoliang entered the ring full of fighting spirit, and finally came down at a very fast speed, dumbfounded.

This time the opponent was a spiritual master like him. As soon as the opponent saw him, he looked up and down with strange eyes and then voluntarily gave up.

"I have watched both games with great mental power and narrow defeat against people with the same level of superpowers. They are very exciting and I admire you very much. I feel that I can't beat you. Being able to have such close contact with your idol is already very impressive. Surprise and satisfaction are enough."

"Teacher referee, I admit defeat." After saying that, he jumped off the ring and blended into the crowd like a swimming fish, never to be found again.

You Qin Laoliang, who was inexplicably worshiped without doing anything, won in an even more inexplicable way without fighting. I stood on the stage until the referee came up and announced the result before I realized what was going on. I didn't know whether to be happy or helpless. In the end, I could only silently leave the stage.

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Danmei] Rebirth of Wen Xi , [Danmei] Weightlessness , [Danmei] After rebirth, he stopped doing the cinnabar mole , [Danmei] Master Fus little milk bag is soft and sweet , [Danmei] My brother has a blue beard , [Danmei] Poor little boy, he is so fierce! [Quick time travel] , [Danmei] [Rebirth] after marrying a disabled man , [Danmei] I am doing science popularization in the beast world , [Danmei] How do I survive when my powers are intelligence and disability , [Danmei] Sir, your ghost Lost [Entertainment Circle]

Quickly search, find books, and find authors

Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

260K 5.3K 18
A group of idiots killing people. But what happens if the [h/c] coloured one from them gets a harem? 🤨 but there are lots of twists for the sinner �...
Doomspire Da Nate

Fantascienza

127 4 7
An intergalactic death match on a lost planet.. (The series)
729 10 1
Новобранец мечтает о подвигах и, оказавшись на далекой планете, в первый же день узнает изнанку настоящей войны.
34.4K 4.7K 30
A handsome man near 27s was Sitting on a chair helding a photo " Tumhari to shadi hogayi hogi, Mujhe maaf kardo main apni zimmedari puri nehi kaar pa...