Salvator Sister

By ughfandoms07

Hi my name is Alexia Salvator. I'm a vampire and as you know vampires have to move around a lot. This time I... More

Chapter One: A normal life, or so I thought!
Chapter Three: New Beginnings
Chapter Four: Another Happy Reunion
Chapter 5: The Ball
Chapter 6: Trouble

Chapter Two: Reunion

488 9 2
By ughfandoms07

A/N so I forgot to tell you guys in the first chapter but this takes place after season 6 but Kai never linked Elena and Bonnie. Also after Elena became a human she and Stefan got back together. But they haven't graduated yet. Sorry I know that's confusing but they are still seniors!

Alexia's POV

My brother is alive! He's alive!

I'm sitting my car with tears running down my face. I don't know what to do! I mean I can't just walk up to him and be like 'did ya miss me' can I?

I'm so happy that he's ok but I'm so scared that he's forgotten about me! Or that he doesn't still love me!

I wipe the tears away and grab some mascara and eyeliner. I fix my make up and get out of the car.

I start walking towards the front entrance but decide to go around to the tables outside right next to the cafeteria. There are about 25 people sitting outside enjoying lunch.

I sit down at the table closest to the big windows so that I can see him and make sure I wasn't imagining it.

There he is. Sitting 25 feet away from me! My brother who I thought was DEAD!

For the rest of lunch I try to figure out what to do. I decide to ask Elena where he lives. I will go there after school and... Well I guess I'll just have to wing it! I don't know what else I can do!

Finally the bell rings and I go to my next class.

For the rest of the day I keep thinking about them.

I have to tell myself that it will be ok.

I walk into my seventh period and see him and Elena sitting next to each other. I freak out. I go over to the teacher.

"You will not introduce me to the class, I will sit in the back corner and you will not call on me or say anything to me in front of the class." I don't usually compel people but right now I have to.

"I will not introduce you or call on you in class and you will sit in the back corner." He says in a trance.

"Good!" I walk over to my seat with my hair covering my face so he doesn't see me. I just hope Elena doesn't either.

The bell rings and the teacher starts class.

The whole time I keep staring at him. I make sure he can't see me though.

When the last bell finally rings I race out of class faster then I should have.

I pack up my things and walk over to Elena's locker.

"Hey!" I say.

"Hi! Are you ok? You left in a really weird way at lunch!" She says with a worried look.

"Yea sorry I just felt sick and I had to go to the restroom. I'm fine now though!" I tell her.

"That's good!" She smiles.

"Hey could you do me a huge favor?" I ask.

"Name it!"

"Could you tell me where your boyfriend Stefan lives? I know that sounds so weird but I promise I have a good reason!" I practically beg.

"Yea he lives at the old Salvator boarding house!" I sigh with relief.

"Thank you so so much Elena! I owe you one!" I say and run to my car.

I decide that I'm going to wait to go in for a little bit so that I know they are both there.

I pull up to my apartment and go inside. I set my purse and keys on the table and walk back out.

I'm going to wait in the big tree that we used to play in as kids.

Father always used to scold me for climbing in it. He said I was a young lady and young ladies shouldn't climb trees.

As I get closer I make sure to stay quiet so they don't hear me. I run up to it with vampire speed and jump onto a sturdy branch.

We had so many memories here!

FLASHBACK

"Guys wait up!" I giggle.

They both look back and laugh. They run to the tree and start pushing each other out of the way so that they can climb up first.

I catch up and slip between them.

I start to climb. I grab a limb and it snaps.

It catches me off guard and I fall back. I scream as I hit the ground.

"Alexia!" They both run over to me.

I lift up my dress and I don't see anything wrong but my ankle is throbbing!

"Are you ok?" Damon asks me.

I shake my head. It hurts really bad.

"Let me see." Stefan says gently placing my foot in his lap.

"I think it's sprained. We should get you inside." he tells me.

Damon scoops me up and carries me to my bed.

"Go get some ice from the ice box!" he tells Damon and he goes to get it.

"It's going to be ok!" He says stroking my face.

He just sits there stroking my cheek, trying to calm me down until Damon comes back with ice. He puts it on my ankle and they both lay by me with one arm around me and we stay like that all night.

END FLASHBACK.

I feel something wet in my cheek and wipe it away.

I look down and see two cars in the drive way. I know both of them are home.

I take a deep breath and jump down from the tree.

I walk over to the door. I'm not sure if I should knock so I just go in. I mean this was my home too!

I turn the knob and push the door open.

I slowly put one foot inside to make sure I can get in and I can.

I step completely in and close the door. I start walking, looking for them but I'm to scared to call out their names.

I turn around to take another look and I'm pushed against the wall.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" Damon. It's him. "If you don't tell me who you are I will drive this steak through your heart!"

He pushes it again my back. I'm to stunned to speak.

He flips me over so I am facing him and I look at  him.

I see his face go from anger, to shock, to joy, to disbelief.

"Alexia?" He whispers.

"Hi Damon!" I whisper back with tears in my eyes.

He drops the steak and pulls me into a giant hug. I cry in his arms and he cries into my hair.

"I missed you so much!" I whisper into his chest.

"I missed you too!" He sobs.

I hear footprints down the hall.

"Damon?" I hear a shout. It's Stefan.

I pull away from Damon as Stefan walks in.

His jaw drop when he sees me. I smile and in a fraction of a second I am slammed against a wall... Again.

"WHO ARE YOU?!" He screams in my face.

"It's me Stef, Alexia!" I smile.

"YOUR LYING! ALEXIA DIED IN 1854 I WATCHED HER DIE!!" He grabs my throat and lifts me off my feet so I can't breath.

"STEFAN!" Damon yells grabbing him.

He lets me go and I take a deep breath in.

I look at him and he's crying.

"It's me Stefan! Really!" I say walking toward him slowly. He takes a step toward me and he touches my face.

"It's you!" He says so quietly that no human could hear him.

I just nod.

He grabs me and holds me tight. I hug him back. We stay there for a minute then Damon comes over and they wedge me between the two of them.

We stay that way for a long time.

"I hate to break this up but you need to tell us what happened Lex!" Damon uses my nickname. I haven't been called that in a long time!

"Ok" I take a deep breath wipe my tears away and walk over to the couch.

"So how did you become a vampire?" Stefan asks me.

"Well you how I took that bullet for you guys?" They nod "well Katherine had been putting her blood in my food and my drinks for a long time. I think she knew something was going to happen soon and she wanted me to be a vampire. I don't know why though. I mean she always hated me. That may have been why but I've always felt like it was more then that!"

"We'll keep you safe." Damon says brushing my hair out of my face. "We won't let her get near you!"

I smile and lean onto his shoulder. He puts his arm around me and Stefan and smiles.

"And his heart grew three sizes that day!" Stefan laughs. I can't help but giggle along with him.

Damon punches him softly in the shoulder and ruffles my hair.

"Hey!" I keep laughing

"So what about you guys? How did you turn?"

"Same as you. After they shot you they shot us and we woke up in transition!"

I frown slightly and sigh.

"So how did you know we were here?" Stefan asks.

"Well, I didn't!" I say kind of ashamed. "I spent the first few years searching everywhere for you. Everyone said you were dead but I didn't believe them! I finally had to accept the fact that you were dead!" I start "well accept isn't the right word. After I realized you were dead I turned it off. I became a ripper."

"What made you turn it back on?" Damon asks curiously.

"Not a what. A who." I tell them shyly.

"And who was it?" They both ask at the same time.

"His name was Logan." I lie, not wanting to tell them the truth.

"And...?" Stefan asked bursting with curiosity and anticipation.

"I loved him." I say truthfully. "I truly loved him!"

They are both shocked I can tell.

"What happened to him?" Damon asks cautiously.

"He died. A while ago." This wasn't totally a lie, he was dead to me even though he wasn't really dead.

Luckily they dropped it and I didn't have to keep thinking about him.

For the next hour we talk about random things. Like Elena who apparently is Katherine's doppelgänger and the girl that they both love just like Katherine. From what they told me she and Stefan dated first then they broke up and her and Damon were a thing then she became a human, and she chose Stefan again.

"You should probably go to bed lex. It's been a surreal last few hours and it's 1:30 in the morning!" Damon tells me.

"Ok." I yawn and give them each a kiss on the cheek. "Bye! I love you!"

"Wait, wait, wait! Were do you think you're going?" Stefan demands.

"To my apartment! Where else?" I say confused.

"I meant you should sleep here! This is your home now!" Damon walks toward me.

"Really?" I ask

"Yes!" He puts a hand on my back and leads me towards the stairs

"I haven't slept here in over a century!" I stammer unsure if it's a good idea.

"Come on!" Stefan grabs my hand and leads me up with Damon following us.

"You can sleep in your old room if you want!" Damon smiles.

"Actually, I was hoping maybe I could stay with you guys!" I look at them both

"Of course!" Stefan hugs me.

"My bed's the biggest we can all fit there!" Damon says leading the way.

"I'm sure I have an old t-shirt that you can wear! And I may have a pair of sweats that are to small for me!" Damon offers.

I nod smiling.

He walks over to his dresser and pulls out a short and some sweat pants.

I thank him as he hands them to me.

"The bathrooms over there." he points to it.

I walk over and shut the door.

Once I'm changed I crawl between them and fall asleep in my brothers arms.

It's so good to be home!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

630K 7.7K 31
The bad boy's life changes when he suddenly becomes the teacher's baby...
102K 4.2K 190
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
109K 5.3K 41
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
170K 6.4K 62
An Indian brother-sister/family story. The Singhania family is the most prestigious family in the country. Together, they seemed to be invincible...