Eywa's Gifted Love

By TwilightXRandomGirl

Follow Marali down the path Eywa has for her ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐: March 16 2023 ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฎ๐ž๐: April 8... More

๐Ÿ’™Cast๐Ÿ’™
๐Ÿ’™Eason Family๐Ÿ’™
Chapter 1 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 2 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 3 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Ella Hale ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 4 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 5 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Ley'ra ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 6 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 7 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 8 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 9 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 10 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 11 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 12 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 13 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 14 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 15 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 16 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 17 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 18 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 19 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
A/N
!!!๐€๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง!!!
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Neige and Rajiah
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Sky and her pack
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Epilogue

Chapter 32

91 4 0
By TwilightXRandomGirl

*𝐈𝐟 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐍𝐚'𝐯𝐢, 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐁𝐨𝐥𝐝*

-𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐥-

Dad and I walked outside to the aisle, as everyone stood up and turned to look at us. I smiled, trying not to cry as the song 'Dreaming Of You' by Selena played.

Mom began to cry, mascara falling her cheeks. Atan'eko and Tsu'tiì were next to Jasper, patting his back, smiling.

Angela and Ley'ra is next to where I'll be, smiling, trying not to cry.

Dad and I began our walk as everyone had a smile on their face. I locked eyes with Jasper, venom tears in his eyes, human tears in mine. He mouthed I love you to me as I said it back.

Bree had gone ahead of us as she gave me a thumbs-up as she stood next to Ella and Alice.

As we arrived at the alter, I looked up at him as he looks at me with love in his eyes.

The guests sat as Dad gave Jasper my hand, and kissed my head as he went to sit next to Mom.

Seth, Neige, and Rajah were sitting behind Bella and Edward, smiling at me.

Seth nodded at me as he held Neige's hand, lightly blushing, Rajah held his other hand.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we are gathered here on this glorious day to witness the union of Jasper Hale and Alexis Eason," the Minister spoke up. "Please repeat after me."

"I, Jasper Hale, take you, Alexis Eason. To have and to hold," Jasper said as he looked into my eyes.

"For better or for worse," I added. "For richer, for poorer," Jasper said.

"ln sickness and in health," I stated. "To love," Jasper continued. "To cherish. As long as we both shall live," I finished.

"I do," Jasper announced to me. "I do," I repeated. "I love you," Jasper told me.

"I love you too," I replied as we kissed.

We zoned out everyone as we are in our own little world, kissing as we poured our love into the kiss. We pull apart as everyone stood and clapped.

My fears of Maria ruining the wedding were now gone.

"𝐎𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐢̀𝐲𝐚𝐰𝐧 𝐧𝐠𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐢" Jasper whispered in my ear. "𝐎𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐢̀𝐲𝐚𝐰𝐧 𝐧𝐠𝐚 𝐤𝐨𝐩 𝐉𝐚𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫" I smiled.

(I love you Marali) (I love you too Jasper)

-𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧-

At the reception, Jessica and the others are staring at the gigantic wedding cake. "It is a little different from Bella's cake" Jessica stated. "Yeah," Eric agreed as Alice walked over to them.

"Hi!" Jessica smiled at her.

"Hi, guys," Alice smiled back. "You did a really good job with the decorations again," Lauren told her. "Well, thanks so much. You don't think it's too much?" Alice asked them.

"No. Not at all," Eric told her. "No. No," Jessica agreed.

Jasper and I are with Billy, Charlie, Mom, Dad, and Sue while Edward and Bella talk to Renee and Phil and Atan'eko, Ley'ra, Tsu'tiì, and Angela are talking with guests.

"Nice to see you," Jasper asked. "I'm happy for you," Billy greeted us. "Thank you," Jasper thanked him.

"I hope you'll be happy, Alexis," Billy asked me. "Thank you, Billy," I smiled at him. "At least we don't have to worry about our little princess," Mom smiled. "Aw," I smiled.

"Well, I plan on getting drunk," Charlie spoke up.

"They're serving up some pretty fancy champagne. Sue, can I get you a glass?" "Sparkling fire water," Sue agreed. "Sounds great."

Charlie let Sue walk first as Billy rolled over his feet, his face in pain.

We laughed as the Denalis came up to us. "Marali. Congratulations, Jasper," Carmen, a brunette Spanish woman, smiled as she hugged us. "Thank you. Marali," Jasper smiled at them.

"Eleazar and Carmen, right?" I asked.

They didn't come to Bella and Edward's wedding since Irina was still grieving the death of her mate, Laurent. "Mmm-hmm. Hola," Carmen greeted us.

"Yes, and these are our cousins from Alaska. Tanya, Kate," Jasper introduced us.

"We've heard so much about you," Kate smiled. "Welcome to the family. Bienvenida," Eleazer greeted us. "Thank you," I thanked him. "Irina," Carmen said as she turned to the last Blonde.

"Come meet Bella and Marali." Irina was staring at Billy and Seth as she turned to face us.

She walked over to Carmen. "I can't do this," Irina answered. "You promised," Tanya asked. "They invited them," Irina lowered her voice.

She was looking at Seth, Neige, and Rajah, who were hanging out, eating chocolate. "Irina, he's our friend," Edward reminded her. "They killed Laurent," Irina shot back.

"He tried to kill Bella," Edward replied.

"I don't believe that. He wanted to be like us," Irina argued, voice breaking.

"To live in peace with humans. With me." "I'm sorry," Edward sighed as Irina walked away.

"Irina!" Carmen called out to her.

"Well. Let's not monopolize the brides," Eleazer asked. "Congratulations." "Thank you," Bella thanked him. "Sorry," Tanya apologized as they walked away.

"Well, what's a wedding without some family drama?" Edward asked as he turned to us.

"Yeah," Bella agreed as everyone headed to the tables for the meal. Emmett was getting ready to give a toast. "Excuse me. Is this on? Hello?"

Emmett announced as someone gives him a wolf-whistle.

"Umm, I'd like to propose a toast. To my new sisters. Alexis, I hope you've gotten enough sleep these last 18 years. 'Cause you won't be getting any more for a while."

He laughed and everyone looked at him awkwardly.

I shot him a dirty look for making a dirty joke. Bella and I knew what he was talking about. Bree looked confused as well, but she got it after thinking about it for a while.

My friends laughed.

"Well, Alexis was just like everybody else, totally mesmerized by Jasper. Or "The Smirk," as I call them. And then, suddenly, Jasper was all about Alexis. Even though she wasn't not the captain of the volleyball team," Jessica smiled, laughing.

"I'm just kidding. I'm just kidding. Or the president of the student council." Atan'eko went to give their toasts.

"Good evening! First of all, I want to thank all of you for coming and celebrating this beautiful new marriage" Atan'eko smiled.

"For those who don't know me, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Austin, and I'm the older brother of the stunning bride tonight." I smiled at him.

"And when Jasper asked me to be his best man, I was so honored although slightly nervous about this task right now as I thought Alexis would ask me to be her maid of honor"

Atan'eko fake cries as the audience laughed.

"But mine and Alexis's relationship has always been solid. We fought, of course, but my memories are filled with giggles and hugs and secrets" I chuckled.

"Although we shared a room for nearly our whole life and were utterly sick of each other, she's always been my favorite person"

"You were so annoying!" Atan'eko playfully glared at me as I winked at him, trying to not cry.

"Both of you are such good people, deserving of each other's love and an inspiration to all of us. I have an incredible sister already, and I've been doubly blessed this evening by gaining a brother too"

Jasper smiled as I blew him a kiss.

"We salute you and wish you both an incredibly happy and long life together."

Everyone clapped for my brother. He come over to me and Jasper. "Thank you" I cried, hugging Atan'eko tightly.

Alice was up next to give her toast.

"Now that you're my sister, you'll have to increase your sense of fashion," Alice asked. "Skirts, heels, handbags."

"I'd like to thank Austin and Alexis parents, for bringing two wonderful people into the world and into our lives. We will cherish and protect them forever," Esme smiled at us.

"And I'm Layla, Alexis's best friend" "one of them" Tsu'tiì yelled making people laugh as Layla glare at her lover.

"We would like to say today, what a beautiful couple they make! People talk of fairytales, but real relationships take a lot of work" Layla smiled.

"I must applaud and congratulate the bride and the groom on investing in each other and putting in the work to be the best possible versions of themselves for each other"

I smiled at her. "This is true love, folks! A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person"

Tsu'tiì joined her on stage, Layla sighed, chuckling.

"We've known Alexis since birth, and We've never seen her happier, which kinda offends me" Everyone chuckles.

"But watching her go, and finding love, makes me so happy. I wish you guys love and support." I laughed as everyone cheered.

I walk up to them, hugging them.

"𝐏𝐱𝐨𝐞 𝐭𝐢̀𝐲𝐚𝐰𝐧 𝐧𝐠𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐢" Tsu'tiì whispered. "𝐓𝐢̀𝐲𝐚𝐰𝐧 𝐧𝐠𝐚 𝐭𝐢̀'𝐢'𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐲 𝐤𝐫𝐫𝐚̈" Ley'ra added, smiling. Mom and Dad got on stage for her speech

(We love you Marali) (Love you forever)

"Hey everyone, I'm Hailee and this is Micheal, the parents of the bride. I can't believe our beautiful daughter is getting married today, I remember when she and her brother were born" Mom smiled.

"They were the cutest babies. We are so proud of the women Alexis has become" Dad smiled.

"Sending a big congratulations to you sweetheart and you new husband. Thank you for sharing your beautiful love story with us. And I wish you both a happy marriage"

Everyone cheered as they ran to me, hugging me, us crying.

"It's an extraordinary thing to meet someone who you can bare your soul to. And who will accept you for what you are. I've been waiting, what seems like a very long time, to get beyond what I am. And with Alexis, I feel like I can finally begin,"

Jasper said as he looked at me.

"So I'd like to propose a toast to my beautiful bride. No measure of time with you will be long enough. But let's start with forever." "Forever?" I asked softly, knowing he could hear.

"Forever," Jasper told me as he smiled.

As the meal ended, the music kicked up as everyone hit the dance floor. Ella and Alice did a dance that everyone cheers for them.

Atan'eko and Angela were waltzing on the other side of the dance floor. Tsu'tiì and Layla are dancing together, looking cute together.

Jasper twirled me around, dipping me down into a kiss. After dancing a lot, Alice and Ella took me inside to get changed.

Jasper met us inside. Jasper's jaw dropped when he saw me. "𝐍𝐠𝐚 '𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐫," Jasper complimented me. "𝐈𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐨 𝐲𝐚𝐰𝐧𝐞," I giggled as I took his hand, him kissing it.

(You look beautiful) (Thank you beloved)

He held his arm out as I took it and we walked outside. Everyone threw rice over our heads as we exited the house.

Mom teared up when she see us. Atan'eko was by my side. "So, he really won't tell you where he's taking you?" Mom asked as she pulled us aside, smiling like she knew something.

"No, it's a surprise," I replied. "Well, Take care of yourself," Dad asked.

"We will," Bella agrees. "Thanks you," I smiled. "Okay," Mom and Dad smiled as they hugged us. "We love you so much Sweetheart," Mom informed me. "I love you guys more," I replied.

"Everything's packed and ready to go," Tsu'tiì said as he walked up to us.

He, Jasper, and Edward were putting the luggage in the trunks of the cars. "Cool," Bella said. "Thanks," I hugged him. "Dad," Bella said.

"Well... It's gonna be strange, you not living under my roof," Charlie sighed in sadness.

"Same here" "Yeah. It's gonna be strange for me, too," Bella agreed. "You know it will always be your home, right?" Charlie asked. Bella nodded her head.

"I love you dad. Forever," Bella said as she hugged her dad. "I love you, too, Bells" Charlie said.

"All right. Go on. You don't wanna miss your plane. Wherever it's going"

"Okay. Bye," I said as my friends walked up to me and hugged me.

"I'm so happy for you Marali," Atan'eko laughed as he twirled me around.

"Thank you,," I laughed. "Make sure to wrap it," Ley'ra asked. "Before we tap it," I finished, punching her arm. "Wait. I should be telling you that, Bella." Angela said.

"As if," Bella scoffed playfully. "You should follow that."

"Le gasp! How could you?" I gasped in mock shock. "If you get pregnant, you could die!" I whispered the last part. "Dude, I won't die," Bella shot back, whispering.

"Our father-in-law is a doctor." "I know," I giggled. Jasper and Edward walked up to us. "You ready?" Jasper asked.

"Yeah, I'm ready," I answered as we walked to the car. "Have fun" I heard Tsu'tiì yelled. "Prevent!" I yelled back as my friends laughed.

As Jasper started the car and began to drive, I saw all the guests waving goodbye to us.

As we left, the house disappeared. I heard a wolf's lonely howl. Jacob was hating the fact that Bella is with Edward now.

-𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭-

"Where are we going? Why are we going on a space ship?" I asked as Jasper smirked. "Guess where our honeymoon is?" My eyes widened as I realized.

I squealed as I hugged him tightly.

-𝐏𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐚-

We have finally landed on Pandora. Bella and Edward went to France for their own honeymoon. I helped them plan it.

As we walked through the forest, I could feel Eywa's presence, I hummed, feeling at peace back here. I smiled as I heard music, and we saw people celebrating.

"𝐋𝐮 𝐭𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐰𝐧𝐞 𝐲𝐚𝐲𝐨 𝐥𝐮 𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐤𝐮! 𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐢̀𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐚̈ 𝐭𝐬𝐚𝐰𝐥 𝐳𝐨𝐥𝐚'𝐮 𝐧𝐢̀𝐩𝐫𝐫𝐭𝐞!" Jake announced as people cheered.

(The love birds are home! Let's give them a big welcome!)

I laughed as I hugged Neytiri and Jake. "𝐈𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐨 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐮 𝐧𝐢̀𝐭𝐱𝐚𝐧!" I smiled as Jasper twirled me around and we joined in on the celebration. I smiled as he dipped me down and kissed me.

(Thank you guys so much!)

After a while, Mo'at pulled us away from the crowd, leading us away. "Where are we going?" I asked as Mo'at smiled. "It's time I give you my gift" Mo'at lead us to a small house, surrounded by soul trees.

I gasped, looking at it, covering my mouth, looking at Jasper. "Carlisle payed people to come out and build it"

"Thank you!" I hugged Mo'at, I reached her thighs. "Your welcome child, it's a great home. Good for children" I pulled back when she said that, Jasper sighed softly.

"I can't have kids" I sighed sadly. "We're unable" Jasper added, touching my shoulder.

"You never know" Mo'at smiled as she walked away. "Eywa is unpredictable" Jasper picked me up to carry me over the threshold. "ls this totally necessary?" I laughed.

"I am nothing if not traditional," Jasper answered as he put me down.

He followed me into the bedroom as I looked at him. "You tired?" Jasper asked me. I nodded my head no. "Do you wanna go for a swim?" Jasper asked.

"Yeah, that sounds nice. I could use a few human minutes," I asked.

"Got to pretty myself for you." "You always look beautiful for me. Don't take too long, Mrs. Hale,"

Jasper teased as he leaves the bedroom, stripping as he goes. "Okay," I nod as I watched him go. I bit my lips as I rushed to the bathroom. I took a quick shower, shaved, and brushed my teeth.

I looked through my suitcases and saw nothing but lingerie.

"Ley'ra !" I whined as I blushed These are very racy lingerie. That girl wanted me to get it on. I sucked it up and walked onto the beach. I, naked, joined Jasper in the sea.

"You're so beautiful," he told me as he faced me.

I kissed him as he lifted me up. "I want you," I asked as he takes me to the bedroom. "I promised we'd try. If this doesn't work...," Jasper told me as I pulled him closer to me.

He laid me down on the bed as he hovered over me.

"I trust you," I tell him as he peppered my neck with kisses. I arched my neck to let him have more room. One of his hands cupped my breasts.

His other hand roamed down to my legs, separating them as his fingers rubbed me. He inserted one finger into me.

I moaned as he pumped in and out of me. He added another finger as I arched my back in pleasure. Jasper's lips kissed all over my body, leaving hickeys on my neck and breasts.

"Jasper, please," I begged as he added one more finger, pumping in and out of me.

"Beg for me Darlin," Jasper growls as I began to reach my orgasm. I moaned loudly as I released my orgasm all over his fingers. Jasper licked his fingers clean as he lines his dick at my entrance.

I nodded as he pushed into me. He filled me as I kissed him.

I gave a little cry of pain as he entered me. He waited, waiting out the pain. I nodded as he began to move.

He moved in and out of me slowly as he kissed me back. Then he picked up his pace, thrusting harder and faster into me. We growled into the kiss as he pounded into my G-spot.

I moaned as he hit it repeatedly. "Faster, Jasper, faster!" I moan as he placed his hands on the bed-frame, nearly breaking it in half.

I can feel my next orgasm reaching me as Jasper pounded into me. As we both released ourself, we release it. Jasper flipped onto his back as he kissed me.

"Fuck," I gasped for breath as he held me in his arm, I felt us bonded, mated for life.

-𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠-

After I woke up last night, I stood in front of a mirror remembering the previous night. I smiled at the memory as I can still feel his lips on me. stood in front of a mirror, remembering the night before.

I chuckled as Jasper entered the room. "How badly are you hurt?" Jasper spoke up from behind me, kissing my shoulder

"What?" I asked as he shows me the bruises on my arm. "We were a little rough last night."

"No, it's not that," Jasper sighed. "Look."

He pulled my robe down my shoulder and showed me the bruises on my shoulder. "Marali, I can't tell you how sorry I am," Jasper asked me. "I went overboard last night."

"It's not a big deal," I told him as He turned and walked away. I followed him.

"It is a big deal, for you and not for me" Jasper turned to me as he sat down on the bed, his body heals the bruises faster. "I want to make it a good night for us but you got hurt."

"I'm fine, Jasper, really." I sighed. "I enjoyed it."

"Don't say you're fine. Just don't," Jasper asked. "No, you don't. Don't ruin this," I argued.

"I've been waiting for this ever since I first accepted your proposal. I mean, I have a very dirty mind when it comes to you."

"I've already ruined it," Jasper shook his head.

"Why can't you see how perfectly happy I am? Or was five seconds ago. I mean, now I'm sort of pissed off, actually," I asked.

"I mean we finally slept together, we mated for life. Isn't that enough to make you happy? The bond is complete"

"You should be angry with me," Jasper asked. "I mean, we knew this was gonna be tricky, right?" I replied. "I think we did amazing. I mean, it was amazing for me."

"That's what you're worried about? That I didn't enjoy myself?" Jasper asked me.

"I know it's not the same for you, but for a human, I can't imagine that it gets any better than that," I smiled at him. "Last night was the best night of my existence," Jasper told me.

"You did make me want you even more," I replied.

"You were so tight I just want to chain you to the bed, and have my way with you," Jasper growled into my ear, pulling me close to him. I gasped as he pushed one finger into me.

I moaned as he kissed my neck, then he pulled away. I grabbed his shirt as I kissed him.

"How about we go again?" I asked him as he chuckled, the lust and excitement in his eyes. "You're not gonna touch me again, are you?" I asked. He just looked at me.

"Let me make you breakfast," Jasper asked me. He walks towards the kitchen as I watch him leave.

I bite my lip as I stare at his backside. "How horny are you?" Jasper asked. "You're just realizing that now?" I asked. I went to kiss him.

Jasper puts me on the counter, kissing me, feeling my body up. "How about we skip breakfast" I tell him. He growls into the kiss. "Fine, only this once" he agrees, kissing my neck.

"May I?" He growled in a husky voice.

I nodded, and from then on, we were like animals, lips locked in a rough kiss and clothes being removed by the millisecond.

He got on his knees in front of me, pushing my legs apart and blowing his cold breath on my clit. I moaned softly and he drove in. His tongue swirled in the wetness he caused.

I gripped his hair and grinded against his mouth the best I could. He hummed, the vibration sending waves of shock through my body, I moaned.

He then came up, taking one of my breasts in his hands, the other into his cold mouth, sucking and nipping. I moaned again, becoming a bit louder.

I felt him start to lightly touch my clit, slipping one finger in quickly, I choked on my words and dug my nails into his back.

"It's ok Darlin, I'll take good care of you." I put his hand on my cheek and started to kiss along my neck again. He pumped slowly and added a second and eventually a third.

"Ja-Jasper." I moaned into his ear, causing him to groan as I bit into it.

He removed his fingers, a whine leaving my throat. He pushed my legs farther apart, lining up with my entrance. He took one last look at me, I nodded and he pushed in, slowly.

I bit into his shoulder to hide my groan. He gripped my hips and steadied himself.

"Tell me when Darlin," he slightly growled. He gripped harder onto my hips, not enough to hurt me. I took a deep breath, I nodded.

He started slow, then moved quickly and it felt amazing. My back arched and he picked me up, pushing me into the tiled wall. I felt the cold tiles against my back.

I clawed his back as he rammed me into my wall.

"Fuck, oh fuck yes." I moaned into his neck, I gripped his arm with one hand, and the back of his neck with the other. "Jasper!" A loud shout followed by an amazing orgasm.

My body tensed and arched off the wall.

He pushed as deep as he could once more, cumming inside of me, he kisses my shoulder. We held still for a little bit.

He set me down, my legs nearly giving out, my eyesight was blurred and I was dizzy. He helped me clean up and get dressed.

Later, Jasper took me all over the island. We went on night walks, flew on Ikran's, and played chess on the beach over the span of the next few days.

Every night, I modeled a piece of lingerie, which causes Jasper to restrain from making love to me, but he did finger me a lot, or I would please him. The bond got stronger every day and night

There were nights where I fell asleep in my lingerie. One day, we were playing chess on the beach, which ends with me winning the game.

I smirk at him as I launch myself at him, kissing him, pushing him down, lust taking over.

One night, I woke up crying. I had a dream about a little baby girl who had Jasper's golden locks with my eye and coloring. "Marali? Are you having a nightmares?" Jasper asked.

"No," I replied, looking at him. "It was just a dream. It was a really good dream."

"Then why are you crying?" He asked me. "Because I wanted it to be real," I replied. "Tell me," Jasper asked. "We had a girl together," I told him.

"She looks like you, with your hair, with my eye and my coloring."

Jasper looked shocked, happy and upset at it, knowing that I can't have kids with him. I felt Eywa's presence and remembered what Mo'at said. "Jasper, can we have a baby?"

Jasper's eyes widened. "We can't have babies, it'll kill you"

"Can't you feel it Jasper, her presence" Jasper felt Eywa's presence, looking into my eyes. "I believe we can, yes it is risky but I believe it's possible" I smiled softly as Jasper looked slightly hesitant.

"Are you sure? I'm up for it, I just don't want to hurt you" I brought him towards me and kissed him.

"We can at least try" He gave in and made love to me.

-𝐋𝐚 𝐏𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡-

The wolf pack are at the beach, those with imprints having a picnic, the rest sitting together. "Maybe they'll say they were in a car crash,"

Jacob explained his ideas on how Bella and Marali would have to change. The thought of Charlie seeing his daughter in their coffins echoes in his mind. "Or tripped and fell off a cliff."

"Keep it in play! Keep it in play!" Paul shouted as they played soccer.

"Come on! Come on! Come on!" "At least I'll get one thing out of it," Jacob spat out. "No, you won't. Cullens are not a danger to the town or the tribe," Sam spoke up.

"Well, he's either gonna kill them or change them. And the treaty says," Jacob added.

"I say, Jacob. I say," Sam ordered as he turns to the game. "You know, if you wanted things different, you should've become alpha," Embry interjected.

"Turning it down seemed like a good idea at the time," Jacob told him. "Jake, you really think you could kill Bella and Marali if they come back as vampires?" Seth asked.

"No, make one of us do it, then hold a grudge against us," Leah added, walking up to them.

"I rather have Marali become one of them than being dead." "Shut up, Leah," Jacob shot at her. "You didn't even imprint on her." "Would you just get over it?" Leah asked.

"It's not like you've imprinted on Bella"

They looked over at the werewolves who have imprinted on their soulmates. "At least they seem happy," Seth added, looking over at Neige and Rajah, who were watching the water together.

"Yeah, some people are just lucky, I guess," Embry agreed.

"Lucky? None of them belong to themselves anymore. And the sickest part is their genes tell them they're happy about it," Jacob sneered.

"Least if you imprinted on someone, you'd finally forget about Bella," Leah added. "I mean, being any kind of happy is better than being miserable about someone you can't have."

-𝐏𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐚-

I was talking to two people when Jasper arrived, putting on a shirt "Jasper , these are our housekeepers, Ferdi and Tianna," I told him as he smiled at them.

"This is my mate Jasper. Excuse me. Well, I guess we just leave them to it."

"What was that all about?" Jasper asked as we sit down on the couch. The woman looked at me, shocked as her husband whispered in her ear.

The house-keepers entered the bedroom to see that the bed-frame was broken..

As we kissed the female housekeeper walked in on us looking shocked. The woman gasped. We pulled apart, and looked at her.

Her husband came from behind her, carrying the bed-frame.

He told her to leave us alone and she followed him out. Jasper chuckled as I slapped his chest. He kissed me again.

-𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭-

Looking at his sleeping mate, Jasper left her a note as he left the bedroom, with his bow and headed into the forest to hunt.

-𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲-

I wake up and get dressed. I see a note on the kitchen table. Jasper went out to hunt, and would be back when I wake up.

"You're late," I spoke out loud as I head to the kitchen to make something to eat. I looked in the fridge. I chose some salmon, orange juice and peanut butter.

Mo'at got a lot of human food for us.

I got a pan and place it on the stove, turning it on. I put oil, letting it heat.

I added the salmon and some spices to the pan. I ate the peanut butter as I cooked the salmon. After it was done, I got a plate and placed the salmon on it. I sat down at the table and began to eat.

After a few bites, I felt a little weird as I ate.

I checked the salmon to see if it's okay. It looks fine but I felt the urge to puke. I rushed to the bathroom to puke.

"Marali?" Jasper asked as he saw me puke into the toilet. "Hey, don't come in here. You don't need to see this," I tell him as I flushed the toilet, closing the lid and sat on it.

He walked into the bathroom and knelt in front of me. "ln sickness and health," remember?"

He asked me. "It must have been the salmon," I asked. "Could you grab my bag?" He got my bag and brought it to me. I saw my box of Tampax and paused to think. I got up and walked.

"What is it?" Jasper asked. "How many days has it been since the wedding?" I asked, turning to him.

"Fourteen. Why?" Jasper replied. I don't reply as I calculated the dates. "Will you tell me what's going on?" Jasper asked. "I'm late. My period, it's late,"

I replied as I walked over to the mirror and look at my stomach. I could see a bump. "Wha-"

"Omg. Is this-," Jasper replied. "Omg-" I asked him. Suddenly I felt movement in my stomach and Eywa's presence. "Whoa!" I gasped as I look at him.

I began chanting, my hand over on my stomach, performing the ritual of life.

Jasper walked up behind me, looking at me. "Well?" I started to cry as I turned to him. "I'm pregnant" Jasper was in shock, feeling his emotions, my emotions and the baby's emotions.

Jasper walked up to me, bending down, looking at my stomach, feeling so much love from them.

Jasper was about to say something when my phone rang. As my phone rings, I wasn't gonna pick up but Bree was calling."Bree? Are you all right?" I asked. "I'm not 100% sure," she replied.

"Why? What's wrong?" She asks. "Alice just had a vision of you and Bella," Bree said but she stopped.

"What did she see?" I asked but she hung up on me, then Bella called.

"Bella? Why are you calling? Are you all right?" I asked, concerned. "I'm not 100% sure," Bella replied. "Why? What's wrong? Did something happen?" I asked.

"I don't know. I'm a little worried," Bella asked. "Can vampires go into shock?" I looked at Jasper confused.

"Has Edward been harmed? Have you been harmed?" I asked.

"No. I know that it's impossible, but I think that I'm pregnant," she replied. "W-what?!" I yelled, shocked. "I'm pregnant too" I smiled. "What?!" Bella yelled back.

"Ok. Let's not panic. Just call Carlisle. I'll be there soon" I said while hanging up.

As we started packing, still shocked, Jasper stopped in the middle of packing as he turned to me.

"Mo'at, Neytiri, and Jake are coming," Jasper told me, I smiled as the doorbell rang. He goes to answer it as they came in, walking towards me. "𝐄𝐲𝐰𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐥𝐮, 𝐟𝐭𝐱𝐨𝐳𝐚̈ 𝐭𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐤𝐞" Neytiri told me as she hugged me.

"𝐈𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐨 𝐍𝐞𝐲𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐢" I smiled as she put her hand on my stomach and I put mine on hers. "Our kids can go up together" I smiled as Neytiri giggled.

(Eywa has told us, congratulations sister!) (Thank you Neytiri)

"Good job Jasper" Jake chuckles as Jasper laughs, hitting his chest. "𝐎𝐞𝐥 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐟𝐢̀𝐤𝐞𝐦 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐥𝐞𝐧, 𝐄𝐲𝐰𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐢̀𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐲𝐚𝐰𝐧 𝐧𝐠𝐚 𝐧𝐢̀𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐠" Mo'at smiled as she looked at us.

(I knew this would happen, Eywa has bless you two)

"Thank you Mo'at" Jasper smiled as she put her hands on his chest. "So you will become one of the people, after the baby is born. I can feel the energy of the baby, they'll be a special one" Mo'at smiled.

"We must go, Bella is pregnant as well" I said as Mo'at looked over at me, shocked.

"That's dangerous, she could die" Neytiri said as Mo'at nodded. "Wait here while we load," Jasper told me as Jake helped load our stuff into the spacecraft.

I grabbed my phone and called Ella. "Marali what is happening?" Ella picked up. "I'm pregnant El," I asked. "Mo'at and I confirmed it"

"Marali? What's going on?" She asked, not fully believing me but she sounded happy.

"I need your help,"

-𝐂𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞-

When Jasper and I arrived at the house, Ella and my family re there, waiting for us. When Jasper stopped the car, I immediately opened the door and rushed into my mom's arms.

"What are you guys doing here?" Jasper asked them.

"Ella called us and asked us to help her," Mom answered. "I'm so happy for you guys," Atan'eko said, hugging us both.

"We're gonna be grandparents," Dad said, hugging us both.

"I heard Bella is also pregnant is that true?" I asked, they nod. We walk inside to see Bella and Edward. She tells them that she's pregnant.

"Bella. I love you" Bella smiled." But, You need to get rid of the baby. I know it's just a baby. But it will kill you. I can survive" I told her, holding Bella's hands.

"No, I can't. I won't. I want this baby" Bella told me, I smiled, nodding, hugging her.

I didn't argue with her after that.

-𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐖𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫-

Jacob entered the house as Billy, Ney'ite, Mi'awtu, and Charlie were talking to each other. "Hey, son," Billy wheeled around to look at him. "What's going on?" Jacob asked.

"Bella called him earlier," Billy replied, referring to Charlie.

"Hey, haven't seen you in a while," Charlie spoke up. "You okay?" "So, you finally heard from Bella?" Jacob asked.

"Bella called to tell me that she and Edward are going to Barbados because Alexis had caught a bug. They wanna wait until she feels better before they travel," Charlie answered.

Ney'ite and Mi'awtu shared a look, knowing that was the cover story.

"Alexis's sick?" Jacob asked.

"Yeah, Bella told me not to worry, but she sounded, I don't know, off," Charlie added. "Alexis seems to be getting worse. Hadn't talked to her yet."

"They'll be okay, Charlie. Come on. Let's eat. Jacob, let it go," Billy said as the young wolf bolted for his bike.

Ney'ite texted Marali to warn her that Jacob is on the way.

-𝐂𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞-

Jacob goes to the Cullen's house as soon as he hears that Marali is sick. "ls it true?" Jacob asked as Rosalie opened the door for him. "Hello, Jacob, how are you?" Rosalie sneered at him.

"Listen, just give it to me straight," Jacob asked.

"Jake, is that you?" Bella called out. "They're here?" Jacob asked. They headed upstairs to see that Marali and Bella are on the couch, being hidden by Ella and Atan'eko.

Ella was sitting next to Marali, Atan'eko on her other side.

"They came home two weeks ago," Rosalie said. "Jake. I'm glad you came," Bella spoke up.

Jacob walked closer to Marali and Bella but Rosalie who was in front of the girls, stopped him. "Close enough dog," She ordered. "What's your problem?" Jacob asked.

"Rose, it's okay," Bella asked her. He sat beside Bella who's sitting on the couch covered by a quilt.

"You look terrible," he told them. "Yeah, it's nice to see you, too," Marali smiled, her breath short. "So, are you gonna tell me what's wrong with you two?" Jacob asked.

"Rose, you wanna help me up?" Bella asked. She stood up with Rosalie's help and Jacob saw she has a huge pregnant belly.

His eyes widened at her belly and turned to Marali, who removed her quilt to reveal her pregnant belly as well, hers looked slightly blue. "You did this!" Jacob snarled at Edward and Jasper.

"I didn't know it was even possible," Carlisle spoke up.

"What is it?" Jacob asked. "I'm not sure. Ultrasounds and needles won't penetrate the embryonic sacs," Carlisle replied.

"I can't see it, either. And I can't see Bella's and Marali's futures anymore," Alice added, frustrated at the fact. "I've been trying to talk them out of having the babies," Edward argued.

"They are slowly dying." "I am not dying!" Marali argued as Jasper sat down next to her.

Ella shot a glare at Edward as Marali hands rubbed her belly, a slight glowing appearing around her hand, Eywa's presence around them.

"What was that?" Jacob asked. "She is showing signs of having a gift," Jasper explained, smiling. "It started when she started showing the baby bump." "Its Eywa" Marali sighed as Jasper smiled softly.

"We've been researching legends, but there isn't much to go on. What we do know is that it's strong. And fast-growing," Carlisle continued.

"Why haven't you done anything? Take it out of them!" Jacob asked. "This is none of your business, dog," Rosalie shot back.

"Rose! All this fighting isn't good for Bella and Marali," Esme scolded her. "The fetuses isn't good for Bella and Marali," Alice added.

"Say the word, Alice. "Babies." It's just little babies," Rosalie shot at her."And if Marali and I want the baby. We'll have that baby" Jasper told them, putting his hand on her belly.

"Eywa wants this baby" Marali added as Jasper kissed her head. "Possibly," Edward spoke up.

"Shut up Edward!" Ella said as he looked down, slightly scared. "Carlisle, you've gotta do something," Jacob asked the vampire. "No. It's not his decision. It's not any of yours," Bella interjected.

"It's ours," Marali added.

"Jacob, I need to talk to you," Edward asked the wolf. Edward walked out as Jacob followed him. "I always knew you'd destroy them," Jacob snarled at him.

"They think Carlisle can turn them at the last minute, like he did for Esme and I," Edward replied.

"Can he?" Jacob asked. "Probability is slight. And if her heart fails...," Edward replied. He doesn't finish the sentence. "Look, Jacob, I need you to do something for me," Edward asked.

Jacob gave a bitter laugh and turned from him.

"For her. You have a connection with her that I'll never understand. Maybe you could talk to her, change her mind. You can keep her alive," Edward asked. "For both of them."

"And if I can't?" Jacob asked. "If she dies, if both of them die, you get what you always wanted. You and Leah can kill me," Edward replied.

Back inside, Jacob walked in. "Rose, I'm fine, really," Bella asked her as she stands close to her and Belle. "So, Edward sent you in here to talk to us?"

Ella and Jasper sat beside Marali, Marali had her head on Atan'eko shoulder, sleeping.

"Sort of. Though I can't figure out why he thinks you'd listen to me," Jacob asked. "I mean, you never have before." They laughed. "Since when are you and blondie BFFs?" Jacob asked

"Rose understands what I want," Bella replied.

"What we both want." "What are you thinking, Bella? Seriously,," Jacob asked. "I know this seems like a scary thing, but it's not. It's like this miracle or something. I can feel him," Bella replied.

"When you become a parent, you would do anything for your child," Bella added. "Me and Marali both want these babies"

"So, it's a bouncing baby boy. I'm sorry I didn't know. Should've brought some blue balloons," Jacob joked. "It's just a guess. When I picture him, I see a boy. We'll see," Bella smiled.

"You won't," Jacob told her.

"Jake, I can do this. I'm strong enough," Bella replied. "We both are,"

"Come on. You can spout that crap to your bloodsucker, but you don't fool me. I can see what that thing's doing to you. It's a killer, Bella," Jacob shot back.

"You're wrong," she told him. "Jacob, even if you don't like this or not," Bella told her friend.

"This is my baby. You can't just take this child away from me. When you have your own child, you would give up everything for that child."

"And when you die, what was the point?" Jacob asked her. "Of me loving you, you loving him. How is that right for anyone? Because I sure don't see it." She doesn't respond as she looked away.

"Listen to me, Bella. Please. Just don't do this. Live, okay? Please," Jacob asked her.

"Jake, everything's gonna be okay," Bella told him. Jacob got up to leave. "Jacob, don't go," Bella asked. "I know how this ends. And I'm not sticking around to watch,"

Jacob answered as he turn and left.

He ran to his bike and kicked it. He ran into the woods. He shifted and ran off the Cullens' territory.

He runs to the Res, the images of Marali and Bella, pregnant, rushing through his mind and into the mind link he shared with the pack.

At a quarry, Jacob and the others gathered in their wolf form communicating through their thoughts. Paul snapped at Embry. "Jake! Jake! Jake! Jake! Jake! Jake!" They all exclaimed.

"Is it true, Jacob?" Embry asked "What will it be?" Quil asked. "It's growing fast," Paul added.

"It's unnatural," Leah spoke up. "Marali isn't this stupid to get pregnant with a creature like this."

"Maybe this Eywa person she talks about wanted the baby?" Neige suggested, getting a look from everyone.

"Dangerous," Jared added. "Monstrosity," Quil growled. "An abomination," Embry added. "On our land," Quil snarled. "We can't allow it," Jared added.

"We can't allow it," Quil stated. "We can't allow it," Paul repeated. "We can't allow it," the pack said in unison.

"We have to protect the tribe. What they've bred won't be able to control its thirst. Every human will be in danger," Sam spoke up, appearing on a higher ground above them.

"We're ready," Jared agreed. "No time to waste," Leah added. "Now?" Jacob asked, confused.

"We must destroy it before it's born," Sam ordered. "You mean, kill Marali and Bella?" Seth asked, shocked at the command. "Marali is my friend. Y'all can't do this to her." Neige adds, Rajah nods.

  "Their choice affects us all," Sam informed him.

"Bella is human. And Marali may not be but our protection applies to them," Jacob argued. "They're dying anyway!" Leah shot at him.

Jacob attacked Leah and they started fighting. Sam stopped them from fighting.

"We have real enemies to fight tonight," Sam ordered. "Tonight?" Jacob asked, Paul snarling at him for questioning the order. "You will fight with us, Jake," Sam ordered him.

His wolf forced Jacob's wolf to kneel before him, but Jacob began to rise above him.

The true chief within him coming out. "I will not. I am the grandson of Ephraim Black. I am the grandson of a chief! I wasn't born to follow you, or anyone else,"

Jacob growled at him, before he takes off. Jacob took off, his link to the pack breaking.

He entered the Cullens' territory, intent on protecting Bella, Marali, and their unborn children from his own kind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 4.5K 45
There was a sense of danger in every no's, a sense of want in everything forbidden. We love what's bad for us and Jade Cullen didn't seem to care any...
13.6K 328 25
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ ๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜บ. ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ ๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๏ฟฝ...
907K 17.7K 63
แดส แด›สœแดแดœษขสœแด›๊œฑ แดกษชสŸสŸ แด‡แด„สœแด สแดแดœส€ ษดแด€แดแด‡, แดœษดแด›ษชสŸ ษช ๊œฑแด‡แด‡ สแดแดœ แด€ษขแด€ษชษด ----- "Calm down Firestarter." "What? Gasoline isn't that dangerous." Lucinda Hill is the be...
22.8K 686 17
๐’พ'๐“‹๐‘’ ๐’ท๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ท๐“‡๐‘œ๐“€๐‘’, ๐’ท๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ท๐“Š๐“ˆ๐“‰, ๐’ท๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐“ˆ๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’๐’น ๐“ˆ๐‘œ ๐“๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐“๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’น๐‘’๐“‡๐“…๐“‡๐‘’๐“…๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’๐’น, ๐’ท๐’ถ๐’ท๐“Ž ...