ᴘʜᴏᴇɴɪx: ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴡᴀᴋᴇɴɪɴɢ ||𝘗𝘦...

By Pixieangel210

She was just an experiment. Born to be a weapon. A weapon for HYDRA to use. But HYDRA never got the chance to... More

ᴘʜᴏᴇɴɪx: ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴡᴀᴋᴇɴɪɴɢ
★彡[ᴀᴄᴛ ᴏɴᴇ]彡★
𝕮𝖍1. '𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕻𝖍𝖔𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖝 𝕳𝖆𝖘 𝕹𝖔𝖜 𝕬𝖜𝖆𝖐𝖊𝖓'
𝕮𝖍2.'𝕬𝖑𝖜𝖆𝖞𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗'
𝕮𝖍4.'𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕲𝖔𝖉𝖉𝖊𝖘𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝕱𝖎𝖗𝖊'
𝕮𝖍5.'𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖚𝖘, 𝖇𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖎𝖗𝖊, 𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖞𝖇𝖔𝖞, 𝖕𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖆𝖓𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖔𝖕𝖎𝖘𝖙'
𝕮𝖍.6'𝕴'𝖒 𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝖘𝖙𝖚𝖕𝖎𝖉'
𝕮𝖍.7'𝕭𝖆𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝕹𝖊𝖜 𝖄𝖔𝖗𝖐'
𝕮𝖍.8'𝕬𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖒𝖆𝖙𝖍'
★彡[ᴀᴄᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ]彡★
𝕮𝖍.1'𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖏𝖊𝖈𝖙 𝕴𝖓𝖘𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙'
𝕮𝖍.2'𝕾𝖙𝖊𝖕-𝕯𝖆𝖉'
𝕮𝖍.3'𝖂𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖗'
𝕮𝕳.4'𝕯𝖆𝖉𝖆'
𝕮𝖍.5'𝕭𝖚𝖈𝖐𝖞'
𝕮𝖍.6'𝕭𝖆𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝖆𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕿𝖗𝖎𝖘𝖐𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖔𝖓'
𝕮𝖍.7'𝕻𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝕯𝖔𝖓'𝖙 𝕲𝖔'
𝕮𝖍.8'𝕱𝖎𝖗𝖊𝖋𝖑𝖞'
★彡[ᴀᴄᴛ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ]彡★
𝕮𝖍.1'𝕱𝖎𝖗𝖘𝖙 𝕸𝖊𝖊𝖙'
𝕮𝖍.2'𝕾𝖍𝖆𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖉 𝕳𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙'
𝕮𝖍.3 '𝕳𝖎𝖘 𝕱𝖎𝖗𝖊𝖋𝖑𝖞'
𝕮𝖍.4'𝕻𝖊𝖆𝖈𝖊'
𝕮𝖍5.'𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕻𝖍𝖔𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖝'

𝕮𝖍3.'𝕬𝖓𝖉𝖗𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖓𝖆 𝕲𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖊 𝖂𝖆𝖙𝖘𝖔𝖓'

92 7 0
By Pixieangel210

✦•·················• 𝐂𝐡𝟑.'𝐀𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐨𝐧' •·················•✦

2 May, 2012; S.H.I.E.L.D Analytical Room

Nick Fury turns at the sound of the door knocking. "Come in."

"So... how was the meeting?" The girl with auburn hair and light blue eyes asked. Fury looked at the girl. On the exterior she looked like any eleven year old would but in the interior held horrors of her past, especially the pain of losing her parents. He didn't knew much about the girl but whatever he knew was enough to trust her.

"Happy eleventh birthday Andria."

"That is not the answer to my question."

Fury sighed, "One of the council member told me that, 'War isn't won by sentiment, Director.'"

"And what did you say?"

"That, 'it's won by soldiers.'"

"Then lets get the soldiers ready for what is to come."

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

3 May, 2012; S.H.I.E.L.D Helicarrier

Andrianna was waiting beside Natasha for the arrival of the 'special guests' as Fury had said. When Andrianna first met Fury, he had apologised for her mother's death. She had said, that instead of apologising he can help her by giving her training required to become a S.H.I.E.L.D agent. Natasha was there too and was impressed by her. She offered to train her personally which Andrianna gladly accepted. She along with Agent Barton had trained her to control her powers and taught her Taekwondo. Since then she had been with them and over the period of time gotten close.

"What 'special guests' are we waiting for?" Andrianna asked Natasha.

"A super soldier and hero for many americans. And... a green guy with anger issues."

"Wow. What a nice combo."

I know right." They both smiled at each other. Their playful moment was interrupted by the landing of Quinjet on the Helicarrier. Agent Coulson and Steve walked down the ramp, meeting up with Natasha and Andrianna.

"Agent Romanoff, Captain Rogers." Agent Coulson introduced them to each other.

"Ma'am" Steve greets her.

" Hi." She then looks at Coulson "They need you on the bridge. They're starting the face-trace."

"See you there." Coulson replied and walked away, leaving Steve with Natasha, along with Andrianna, Whom Steve had now noticed. Bending down to her level he asked. "And you are?"

"Andrianna Grace Watson. Eleven years old. Currently training to become a S.H.I.E.L.D Agent like my mother. And that's all you are getting." Steve looked at her amused by her presence of mind. The confidence that she emits, impressed him.

"Hello Andrianna. I am Steven Grant Rogers, though you can call me Steve."

"Hello uncle Steve."

"Just Steve will do. I'm not that old."

"Oh really. I heard you were born in 1918."

"Guess I am." He muttered to himself. "Can I call you Rianna, if you are comfortable."

Andrianna looked at Natasha and answered, "Well that makes the two of you and... I don't mind. Call me whatever you may."

"So... where is your mother.? You said you want be like her." Steve's question made Andrianna upset as she recalled the day she lost her mother.

" It was quite the buzz around here, finding you in the ice. I thought Coulson was gonna swoon. Did he ask you to sign his Captain America trading cards yet?" Natasha asked changing the subject.

"Trading cards?"

" They're vintage, he's very proud."

Before they could continue there conversation, Steve saw Bruce Banner walking around the ship, trying to stay out of the way while people walk in his way. " Dr. Banner." He said gaining his attention as the two walked up to each other and shook hands.

"Oh, yeah. Hi. They told me you'd be coming."

" Word is you can find the cube."

"Is that the only word on me?"

"Only word I care about."

Bruce takes in the sentiment and said," It must be strange for you, all of this."

Steve looks off to where a group of men in training were running, remembering his days in the army," Well, this is actually kind of familiar."

"Gentlemen, you might want to step inside in a minute. It's gonna get a little hard to breath." Natasha said cutting short there introduction.

The Helicarrier started shaking as it prepared to take "sail". Others aboard strapped down planes and Quinjets in preparation.

"Is this a submarine?" Steve questioned.

"Really? They wanted me in a submerged, pressurized metal container?" Bruce asked sarcastically. The two both move closer to the edge of the Helicarrier. as four huge lift fans mounted on the sides started to lift into the air as the ship took flight. Steve watched in awe while Bruce just smiled. " Oh, no. This is much worse."

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

Steve and Banner walk through the glorious, gleaming bridge followed by Andrianna and Natasha.

"Gentlemen." Fury greets them. Andrianna chuckled when Steve gave Fury 10 bucks.

Fury then walked over to Banner and extended his hand. Banner, reluctantly shook it. "Doctor, thank you for coming."

"Thanks for asking nicely. So, uh... how long am I staying?"

"Once we get our hands on the Tesseract, you're in the clear."

" Where are you with that? " Bruce questioned. Nick Fury turned to Agent Coulson to explain, while Natasha eyes an image of Clint Barton on a computer screen. Andrianna looked at Natasha feeling her emotions. She held her hand and gave it a squeeze in reassurance, in response Natasha gave her a small smile.

"We're sweeping every wirelessly accessible camera on the planet. Cellphones, laptops. If it's connected to a satellite, it's eyes and ears for us." Coulson explained.

"That's still not gonna find them in time." Natasha said.

"You have to narrow the field. How many spectrometers do you have access to?" Bruce asked

" How many are there?" Fury asked in return.

"Call every lab you know, tell them to put the spectrometers on the roof and calibrate them for gamma rays. I'll rough out a tracking algorithm based on cluster recognition. At least we could rule out a few places. Do you have somewhere for me to work?"

" Agent Romanoff, would you show Dr. Banner to his laboratory, please." Fury asked her. In response Natasha nodded and walked off, leading Banner down the hall.

After their departure Fury looked at Andrianna who was lost in her thoughts.

"Andria come over here." She looked at Fury and walked towards him.

"What?" She asked.

"I asked Agent Hill to suspend your training for the time being. I hope you don't mind."

"No, I don't. But can I assist i-"

"No." Fury replied in a strict tone. Andrianna nodded and retreated back to her small room in the Helicarrier where she had been living, since the day she met Fury.

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂

(A/N: Updated early as the previous ch was quite short. Enjoy~)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 119 16
❝ 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐞, 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 ❞ NOW YOU SEE ME | ( JACK WILDER ) nysm x the originals
879K 54K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
2.5K 159 11
❝ 𝐧𝐨 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐚 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬. ❞ - 𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒕𝒍𝒆 ❘ ❙ ❚ ❚...
467K 13.5K 40
❝ Having you around has made Earth seem strangely... tolerable. ❞ Known as the Harpy for her fierce and calculating ways, Angrboda never expected any...