City Lights, Country Nights

By Lo_lo_fanfic123

Cole Walter fanfic I break tradition Sometimes my tries are outside the lines We've been conditioned to not... More

People
1.Beginnings and Baggage
2.Not unpacking
3.Unexpected Bonds
4.House of Uncertainties
5.Echoes of the Past
6.The new 'it' girl
7.Family Dynamics
8.Happy memories
9.favorite scrunchie
10.the downstairs bathroom
11.just supposed to figure it out?
12.meet me at the watering hole
13.never came
14. a dream for a different life
15.mouths to feed
16.a reason for the sudden interest?
18.I will not ask you again
19.that man's voice
20.A list of chores
21.wanted you to be to my left
22.his shirt
23.It's not funny, Cole
24.Truth or dare?
25.a job for you
26.It's not something, but it's not nothing
27.I missed you
28.Actually, we might be
29.Tell me what you want, Liora
30.think there's something when there isn't.
31.with you
32.don't have to be there to make a home
33.put you in one of your mood
34.see where things go
35.Well, I guess you know now
36.don't want to do this like this
37.George And Katharine's Talk
38.Cole, stop!
39.Maybe she could figure Cole out.
40.don't want to see you with anyone else
41.I'm lost
42.I do. I understand
43.Extra credit?
44.Are you high?
45.didn't want you to ever come here
46.Happy birthday!
47.I'll give you five minutes
48.I want you, Rory
49.Will and Haley's wedding 1
50.Will and Haley's wedding 2
51.with... Cole?
52.pain of life's crossroads
Note

17.the white and blue teapot

236 1 0
By Lo_lo_fanfic123

Liora sat in Jackie's room, surrounded by boxes. "Jackie, it's not in here," Liora huffed, glancing back at her sister.

"It's right here," Jackie said, holding up the white and blue teapot. Liora got up and walked over to her, looking down at it.

"She should be here," Liora mumbled, lightly touching the teapot. "This should be a happy day," she said, her voice trailing off.

"Let's go," Jackie said as they walked out of the room and down the stairs to the kitchen where everyone was.

"Oh, Rory, Jackie, I got you guys some more tea," Katherine said as Jackie set the teapot down on the counter next to the sink and Liora bent down to retrieve the tea.

Crash!

"Parker!" Jackie yelled as Liora's head snapped over, taking a step closer to see her late sister's teapot in the sink, broken.

"Rory," Jackie said, leaning back on the counter as Liora closed her eyes.

"Oh, Jackie, I'm so sorry," Katherine said, walking over to the sink and inspecting the damage. "Rory," she said, as Liora crossed her arms over her chest and moved her hands up and down.

"No, no, it's okay," Jackie said, looking at Liora before casting her gaze downward.

Liora said nothing as she kept her head down and stepped back, feeling their eyes on her. "It... it's fine," she mumbled, looking to Jackie. "We can go now," she said, turning to walk away, with Jackie following behind her.

"Hey," Jackie said, grabbing her arm, making Liora look at her. "It's alright," she said, but Liora just moved away.

"One time, Jackie," Liora hissed. "One time I want something to go right, just... one time," she said, her voice cracking as she wiped her eyes to stop the tears from forming.

"Rory..." Jackie started, but stopped when the door opened. Liora quickly turned away and walked to the car, pulling Jackie with her as she got in.

The day had started off difficult, but now it was about to get worse. It was going to be a long day.

Liora let out an aggravated huff as she pulled herself out of the car when they arrived at the school's parking lot. Liora and Jackie quickly made their way to their first class. Luckily for Liora, the class passed in a blur.

"Hey," Liora said, touching Jackie's arm. "I'll see you at lunch, okay," Liora said, then walked off to her class.

"Hey," Liora said, sitting next to Alex with a huff as she looked up at him.

"Hey, are... are you alright?" Alex asked. Liora shrugged. "You just looked really upset this morning," he said. Liora looked up to the ceiling and let out a breath.

"Yeah, I'm fine," Liora said, laying her head down on the desk and keeping her eyes closed. She did this in every class until lunch finally came around.

Liora's eyes scanned the lunchroom, but she didn't see Jackie. She quickly pulled out her phone and saw a one-word message from Jackie: "Bathroom." Liora turned on her heels and walked out of the lunchroom and to the bathroom. When she arrived, she walked up to the stall with the door closed and hit it a couple of times before Jackie opened it.

Liora closed the door behind her and locked it back as she looked at Jackie and then her phone, where she was looking at pictures of their sister.

"Jackie—" Liora cut herself off when the bathroom door opened. Her eyes moved to meet Jackie's as they listened to the two girls outside.

"I need to find someone new to flirt with," one said, making Liora roll her eyes. "I mean, what do you think about the new girls?" she asked, causing Liora's eyes to snap to the door.

"I think you need to watch your man around that one," the other girl said. "I mean, have you seen Dylan? He's had his eyes on her since homecoming. I'm so mad," she said. Liora tilted her head back with a bored look, as if to say if she was that mad, they could talk, but it wouldn't end well.

"And the other?" the first girl asked.

"She's pretty," the other girl said.

"Like who's buying the 'I lost my mom' act? People are talking like they won the lottery," Liora's head snapped up as she moved to the door, but Jackie grabbed her hand. Liora threw her hands up in the air and turned to look out the crack of the door to see who they were.

"Their parents are rich," the blonde said. Liora's jaw clenched as she watched them.

"Yeah, I think," the black-haired girl said.

"So they literally won the jackpot," Liora looked back at Jackie as the two girls walked out of the bathroom.

"You should have let me go out there," Liora said. Jackie just shook her head as she got up.

"Come on, we've got to get to class," Jackie said as they walked out and down the hall to the doors, outside, and started to walk.

"Hey, Rory!" Cole yelled after them, but Liora just took Jackie’s hand and pulled her along.

"We've got to get to class, Cole," Liora said as she kept walking away from him.

"Come on, I can't run with this leg yet," he said. Liora let go of Jackie's hand as she turned back to him.

"Are you alright?" Jackie asked. Cole nodded. Liora looked away from the two, her eyes finding the two girls from the bathroom. She was half tempted to go up to them.

"Rory!" Liora's head snapped back to Jackie, who was already looking at her.

"What?" Liora said.

"There's a party up at the cabin. Why don't you come with?" Cole said. Liora shook her head. There was no way she was dragging herself back to the party. It was a mistake the first time.

"No, we have class," Liora said, turning to walk off. But when Jackie called her name, she spun around. "No, Jackie, we are not going to a party. Go to class," she said, and walked back inside and down the hall to her class.

As class started, Liora laid her forehead on the desk and looked down at her phone when a text from Alex came up.

Alex: Hey, where's Jackie?

Liora's jaw clenched as she texted him back.

Liora: In class?

Alex: No, she's not here.

Liora lightly hit her forehead on the desk as she pulled up her and Jackie’s texts.

Liora: Where are you?

Liora waited for a few moments, but when Jackie didn’t answer, Liora's heart started beating faster.

Liora: Jackie! Where are you?!

She texted her again, but still nothing. Liora started to bite her fingernails. Was she with Cole? If she was, who else was she with? Was she safe? Did they make it to where they were going? All these questions flowed through her head at once.

She wasn’t answering, she wasn’t in class. She had to be with Cole, right? He wouldn’t let anything happen to her, right? Liora's eyes moved around the classroom. The longer she sat there, the longer Jackie didn’t answer, the worse the nervous feeling in her belly grew.

"Nope," Liora said, grabbing her things and getting up, walking out of the class.

"Liora! Wait, where are you going?!" her teacher called out, but she kept walking as she called Jackie.

Ring!

Ring!

Ring!

Ring!

"Hi, this is Jackie, leave a message," the voicemail said.

"Damn it, Jackie, answer your phone! Are you out of your mind? You have 5 minutes to call me back or I’m coming to get you!” Liora hissed as she hung up the phone and swung her hand, hitting the locker next to her hard enough to make her bleed.

Liora didn’t waste time walking out. Her eyes moved around the parking lot until they landed on a couple of football players. She walked over to them.

"Hey, you wouldn’t happen to be going to the party at the cabin, would you?" she asked.

"Yeah, we are," one said, looking her up and down. "Little miss, want a ride?" he asked. Liora nodded as she got in the car.

"You don’t look too happy," the other guy said, making Liora look up at him.

"I'm not," she answered simply.

"You going to cool off?" the other asked.

"No," Liora said. Her plan was just to get Jackie in and that's it, because if the wrong person says the wrong thing, it wouldn't end well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.7K 3.4K 56
~One mistake brought her to her knees. One decision will bring him to the brink of redemption.~ Addison never thought she'd find herself trapped in h...
100K 2.4K 25
แฅซแญกๅฝก โ› ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ฒ โœ โ”โ” FRANK OCEAN โ ๐—ถ ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฎ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚, ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„? โž โ‹†.เณƒเฟ”*...
65.2K 608 36
S.U = SLOW UPDATES! ส€แด‡Qแดœแด‡๊œฑแด›๊œฑ แด€ส€แด‡ แด„สŸแด๊œฑแด‡แด…! แด„สœแด€ส€แด€แด„แด›แด‡ส€๊œฑ ษชษดแด„สŸแดœแด…แด‡: แด„แดสŸแด‡ แดกแด€สŸแด›แด‡ส€ x ๊œฐแด‡แดแด€สŸแด‡ ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ ษช๊œฑแด€แด€แด„ ษขแด€ส€แด„ษชแด€ x ๊œฐแด‡แดแด€สŸแด‡ ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ แด€สŸแด‡x แดกแด€สŸแด›แด‡ส€ x ๊œฐแด‡แดแด€สŸแด‡ ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ สแดแดœ...
90.8K 2K 26
โ they're so obliviously in love with each other. โž โ i know, it's killing me. โž *เณƒเผ„ *เณƒเผ„ ...