Encounters.

By aquassb

What would you do if you read a book and the story seemed familiar? Kandi x Tamika More

Encounters.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
forty.

eighteen.

485 27 16
By aquassb

Kandi

I groaned as the sound a phone singing woke me from my sleep. I stretched as my eyes adjusted to the light and noticed I was in bed alone. I heard the shower so I figured that's where she was.

I looked over on the nightstand to see it was Tamika's phone that was being consistently blown up.

Don't look. Don't look. Don't look.

I threw my head back against the pillows as I tried to lull myself back to sleep. I groaned in frustration again as her phone chimed back to back once again.

"Cause who the fuck?!" I chuckled to myself as I reached over to grab her phone.

It was a random number that wasn't saved but through the twenty messages she sent I found out her name was Tiffany. I decided to tell this girl to shut up so I could go back to sleep.

: Don't text this phone again unless you want a one way ticket to hell.

Tiffany: woww you really acting different Mika

: This isn't Mika bitch.

I laughed to myself before blocking her number. I don't know who she was but as soon as Tamika finishes her shower I'll find out.

I was able to sleep for a couple of minutes before I woke up to see Tamika fully dressed sitting at the end of her bed. I waited until our eyes met before I beckoned her closer.

"What?" She smiled as she crawled over to me. She hovered over me and I leaned up to grab her face. I returned a smile as while before my grip on her face tightened.

"Ow! What the—"

"—Who is Tiffany?" I asked as I cut her off. Confusion flashed through her eyes before she started explaining herself.

"Ow! My sister's friend. Why?" She said as she moved my hand off of her face. "She was blowing your phone up."

"She doesn't even have my number...let me see." She reached for my phone but I slid it across the bed out of her reach.

"Check her because I already said I would sen her to hell." I shrugged causing her to laugh and move from over top of me.

"You know I don't care about nobody but you so don't start with me. Let me see my phone.." She reached for it again and this time I allowed her.

"I blocked her so it's really nothing to see." I laughed. "I'm about to ask my sister how she got my number. And you need to chill the fuck out.." She pointed her finger at me as I continued to laugh.

"No, Tiffany needs to chill out." I laughed again and she just stared at me in shock.

"Come with me to work today.." She said trying her best attempt at changing the subject.

"Will Tiffany be there?"

"Kandi leave me alone." She replied before getting up from the bed. "I'll come a little later. I don't want to sit there all day.."

She nodded before pecking my lips and leaving my house. After she left I ended going back k to sleep and waking up an hour later.

I showered, got dressed for the day, and then went to Tamika's restaurant. By the time I got there they were open and it was fairly busy for a Monday afternoon.

"Hey baby.." I heard before looking up to see Tamika. I greeted her before allowing her to lead me to her office.

I hadn't been in here since that day I showed up unannounced. The energy felt different with us being in a relationship of course. I was able to look around this time and notice how cute it was.

She had some awards on the shelves, a small seating area, and her desk had some picture frames, and figurines littered around it.

"Are you hungry?" She asked. "What do you think?" I asked as I sat on the chair across from her desk. "You wanna get smart then you can starve."

"Okay, I'm sorry. Please don't play with my stomach.."

"Just tell me what you what do I can go get it." She laughed. I told her what she wanted and she left it her office. I heard a knock at the office door and didn't say anything until the door was cracked open.

"Oop—hey! Where's Tamika?" Trina asked.

"Hey and I think she went to the kitchen to get food for me." I responded. She ended up coming completely inside the office and we talked for a while until Tamika came back.

"Why are you harassing my girlfriend?" She asked before sitting a plate of food in front of me.

As soon as I started eating I tuned them completely out. By the time I finished my food I looked up to see Trina was gone.

"Was it good, babe? You haven't talked in like thirty minutes.." She laughed.

"Mmhm—it was good. Thank you." I smiled before standing up and walking behind her desk.
I kissed her cheek and waited for her to move her arm so I could move into her lap.

"What are you working on?" I asked as I stared at her computer and the papers scattered across her desk.

"You agreed to the private investigator so I'm getting some information from my lawyer so we can set it up.." She explained before wrapping her arm around my waist.

"I love you. You always look out for me." I leaned down, closing the space between us. I pecked her lips quickly and pulled away.

"Mm—stop giving me baby kisses." She mumbled before grabbing my chin and taking my lips in a longer kiss.

Her hand wandered up my body and that's exactly what I was trying to avoid. Reluctantly, I pulled away and lowered her hand before standing from her lap.

"Did you talk to your sister?" I asked.

"No let me call her right now." She replied while pulling her phone out. I sat back on her lap as she waited for the call to connect.

"Sister." Her sister said as she answered the phone. "Hey. I got a question for you.."

"What's your question?"

"Did you give Tiffany my number?"

"Absolutely not. Why?" I cut my eyes at Tamika after her admission.

"Well how'd she get my number? She was blowing my phone up this morning."

"I don't know. She must've gotten it out of my phone. I'll ask her, but I won't put it past her considering how she acted the other day."

My face contorted in confusion and I started to speak up before Tamika held her finger up to stop me. "Alright, well it's not a big deal. She's blocked now I was just curious.."

"What did she say in the messages?" She looked over at me because I was the only person that seen them.

I wasn't sure if she wanted me to talk considering her sister didn't know we were together. Once she shrugged her shoulders and leaned the phone over to me I got my answer.

"Hey Tocha.." I said with a slight smile waiting for her to figure out who I was.

"H-Hey?! Kandi?"

"Mmhm—it's me. I didn't read all of the messages but she was basically trying to figure out why Tamika wasn't texting her back.."

"Oh? And you know this because you've seen the messages?" She asked.

"Yup. It woke me up so I had no choice but to tell your friend to stop texting her or else.." I replied.

Her laugh erupted through the speaker of Tamika's phone before she said, "Ohhh I get it now. Tiff, Tiff almost got you choked out, sis."

"Ain't nobody choking me o-out." She stuttered a bit as my eyes cut at her. "I'll choke you and her out." I smiled.

"Oop—" Tocha laughed.

"Shut up, Tocha.." Tamika said as she rolled her eyes.

I quickly grabbed her phone and started my own conversation with her as if Tamika wasn't even here. Tamika simply ignored us as she went back to looking through the private investigator information.

"—Kandi I'm having a cookout on the first day of summer. You should come.." Tocha said after a while of us talking.

"We not coming to that lame ass cookout. Bye.." Tamika answers before I had the chance.

"Tamika, why are you talking to me? Aren't you too busy running the Krusty Krab?!" She replied causing me to laugh.

"And your husband is the main thing on the menu with his krabby patty looking ass." Tamika shot back and my jaw to dropped.

I quickly placed my hand over my mouth to muffle the sound of my laugh. Tocha got abnormally quiet causing me to nudge Tamika's shoulder.

"What?" She asked and I raised my brows at her before whispering, 'apologize'. She rolled her eyes

"Tocha your husband doesn't look like a krabby patty...I'm sorry."

"Mm—he kinda does that's why I just shut my ass right up." She laughed. We all laughed simultaneously before we ended the call.

After that, I relaxed on the couch as I looked through some of my emails. There was nothing really important besides some potential interviews that my manager sent.

I declined most of them because I didn't want to entertain any media until this legal situation was completely taken care of.

"Kandi, you could've stayed home if you were going to just sit over there the whole time.." I heard Tamika say causing me to look up at her pouting face.

"I can't keep sitting on your lap and keep my legs closed."

"You don't have to." She said as she stood up from her desk.

"This is your restaurant. We can't do that here.." I said. "Key word my restaurant. We can do whatever we want.." She licked the door and then walked over to me.

She lifted me from the couch, causing me yelp, as she walked me over to her desk. She sat me on top and I looped my arms around her neck as she started to tongue kiss me.

The next thing she knew she sat in her desk chair as she tugged on my jeans. She pulled them down  so they pooled around my ankles and then moved my panties to the side.

"Come here.." She muttered as she pulled me closer by my thighs.

Her thumb ran up and down my slit as I watched her movements intently. Her thumb tapped at my hole and pulled away leaving a trail of wetness behind.

"You gotta stay quiet, okay?" She said and I nodded. Her eyebrow raised at me before her finger slid inside. She pulled it out slowly before raising the finger up to my mouth.

She pulled her finger out of my mouth and lowered it back to my center. She slid back in and started to slowly stroke my pussy. I bit my lip as she added another finger and started to gradually speed up.

"Mmm" I lowly moaned as my hips raised slightly.

"Yeah?" She smirked before lowering her mouth onto my clit. Her eye never left me as she sucked it into her mouth. Her fingers kept stroking me in and out as my mouth fell agape.

I threw my head back as I moaned loudly, "F-fuck!" I immediately bit my bottom lip again as her hand came down hard onto my thigh.

I felt my orgasm slowly approaching as her tongue flicked over my bud over and over again. My moans were trapped in my throat as I gripped the edge of her desk.

"Ooo" I lowly moaned as I felt her fingers scissor inside me, rubbing against my g-spot. My legs began to shake as my orgasm washed over me.

My hips bucked against her mouth and fingers and she never stopped even as my orgasm subsided. I was in a trance. The only thing I could hear was the sound of my wetness against her hand and tongue.

That was until I heard a loud knock at her office door. My head immediately sat up and stared at her with panicked eyes as her moments never stopped.

She rolled her eyes before lifting her mouth off of me, "Stay quiet— Yes?" She addressed the person behind the door while continuing to shove her fingers inside me.

"Boss we need a little help in the kitchen...they can't get smoker to work.." A male voice spoke from behind her door.

She sat up in her chair, licking the wetness off of her lips before replying, "Where's Trina?"

"She can't get it to work either. She told me to come get you."

"Alright, um—give me a second. I'm a little busy." She said as she started to twist her fingers inside.

"Daddy.." I whined. I was trying my hardest to stay quiet like she ask but her actions were prompting me to disobey her.

"Okay boss." The guy responded before we heard footsteps indicating he left.

"I said be quiet not call me daddy.." She chuckled. "Mm sorry"

"Mmhm—come on my fingers." She whispered before lowering her head back down to my clit.

My grip on her desk tightened as my legs shock once again and she brought me to my second orgasm. My hips rocked against her until I calmed down and she gently pulled her fingers out.

"Shit.." She stared at her creamy coated fingers. She lifted them to her mouth and cleaned them off before standing to her feet.

"Let me go wash my hands and actually act like I'm at work.." She laughed.

I can't believe we just did that..

______
Tamika

I was laying down with Kandi as we ignored the random show on the tv and she continued to tell me about how bad she wanted to strap me.

I was coming up with every excuse. Not because I was scared but because I was scared.

I didn't know what to expect. Not to mention I've never been strapped before so it was going to my first time ever not just with her.

"You don't trust me?" She asked as she suddenly straddled my lap. "You know I trust you."

"So why can't I..."

"I already told you that you can but I just need time.."

"Are you scared?" She asked and I nodded as she laced our fingers together. "It's going to feel good. I promise I would need hurt you.."

"Have you done it before? How are you so sure and confident in your skills?!"

"No, but I just know what I'm doing.." She shrugged. "Tamika if you don't like it then we can just stop and I'll never bring it up again.."

"I'm okay with it but just give me time to let you know when I'll let you do it." I answered and she nodded leaving the subject alone.

A/N: excuse any mistakes 🫶🏾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 120 7
-𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐮𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧𝐭 p.j & v.h
110K 4.5K 15
Just read it and understand. I don't want to spoil my own novel to you in a story description. Warning Spoiler Bad language
14.1K 208 18
By: Just read it. please. I own none of these characters clearly lol contains like R rated shit, and any parts that include anything uncomfortable fo...
20.2K 153 16
DISCLAIMER: I do not own the Percy Jackson series or blood of Olympus series. I don't own these characters. Some really entitled mortals meet the he...