Finding Away To Get Back Home

By plane_crazy0

⚠️DISCLAIMER⚠️ this story might contain horrifying things! If you ever wondered what I'm doing now? You come... More

finding the missing soldier
Gathering supplies
Sailing an endless ocean (PART 1)
Terrifying nightmare
Decided
Unknown and dangerous place (PART 1)
unknown and dangerous place (PART 2)
unknown and dangerous place (PART 3)
peaceful diner
Mining in a dark mine
Writing in peace
leaving a letter
Surviving in the forest
Being a cowboy
Watching a movie with James
above head
Old job
The core
On the lose
Traumatic
Long time
Mess with
The seek
Trip
Close

Sailing an endless ocean (PART 2)

5 0 6
By plane_crazy0

After I got a terrifying nightmare, I stand up from the bed and grabbing the second string for the typhoon 575 and pulled it to wake everyone up. I opened up my pumpkins eye patch, peeling off of the bandage revealing a cotton wool inside. I grab the cotton wool inside "Golly gee! I better have to change that..."

I close my eye patch and grabbed the cotton wool and starts putting some liquids. I opened my pumpkin eye patch again and put the cotton wool on my eye. I put the bandage on it so it doesn't fall off.

I went öutside and saw some birds flying above the ship. Jack walked by me "it's a nice day eh?" I replied to him "yeah it is..." I went back to the bridge and turned the steering wheel into hard a port.

After that i turned the steering wheel again to go forward. I saw some fogs ahead. But i decided to go in "this might gonna be foggy. I hope we dont collide into something..." The ship went through the fog.

I thought to myself "hmmm, what if there was whirlpool ahead? O-or something! Properly it wouldn't, eh? "

25 days has passed...

DATE : 1/27/24

Golly gee... It's kinda long eh? We're just doing some normal things on the ocean liner.

I went up to the bridge after eating pancakes with maple syrup for breakfast and it was a clear sky, it has passed the fog. I decided to go fishing again to get fish again, Jack walk up to me and I ask him "hey Jack, can I borrow your fishing rod and the bucket too?"

"Sure! But can i join?"

"Alright... You can join me" he followed me to his officer quarters. He handed me his fishing rod and the bucket, i grab it and i went to the telegraph, i grabbed the handle and ordered to a stop. I ask James to lower the motor boat again "hey James? Can you lower the motor boat again?"

"Alright!"

We went to the stern again and got on the motor boat. He lower it and it touch the water, i unhook it to released it. I start the motor boat. We went 1 click away from the ship "alright now where's my fishing rod... Ah! Here it is!" I stopped the motor boat and Jack ask me "hey sir..."

"Yes Jack?"

"Do you think we have been eating fish a whole day?" I thought to myself

"Yeah... We've been eating fish for days... I'll just catch some birds instead" I started the motor boat again and go back to the ship. We made it to the ship and i hooked the motor boat "alright James! The motor boat is hooked up! You can lift us up now!" James starts to lift the motor boat with the davit. It has put in place and we got off, i handed the fishing rod and the bucket to Jack "can you put these back now?" Jack replied "alrighty!"

I saw some birds flying. I went in to my captain quarter and grab a sniper with the silencer on it. I went öutside and i aimed at one of the birds and pulled the trigger

- BANG!! -

It fell down and landed on the deck. Some of the birds flew away, I went down to grab the fallen bird "well this is the first time i shot a bird..." I go back up. I went down to D deck to go to the kitchen, i knock the kitchen door "come in! Who is it?" I opened the door gently "hey Charles, would you mind cook this for lunch?"

"Well... sure thing sir!"

"Thanks!"

I gave the bird to him. I closed the door and went back up to the boat deck, i saw Emily going down the stairs "hey Emily! Where are you going?"

"Oh! Im going to the dining room! It's 12:52 pm. and where are you going sir?"

"Oh! Im going to the bridge to pull the strings for the whistle to let everyone know it's time for lunch"

"Alright! Make sure it's the right time!"

I now went to the boat deck and start walking towards the bridge to pull the 3rd string for the second whistle. I went inside to the bridge and wait until 1:00 pm. I watch the clock, it was 12: 59 pm now.

..

..

Tick...
..

..
Tock...
.

.

..

Tick...
..

..

Tock...

And now it's 1:00 pm. i pulled the string and a noise came in the 2nd whistle from the 2nd funnel. I went down again and got to D deck, i went inside the dining room and sat down the chair waiting the food the came. As i was waiting, the others entered the dining room, Charles came and put the food on the table "here you go sir! Do you want some water too?"

"Oh yes please!"

He went back to the kitchen, i was eating the food and it was so delicious, Charles came in with the water "here you go sir!"

"Thank you!" He went back to the kitchen again and i watched the others was serving the food, Jack came in and sat down the chair for the piano and starts playing it. I was done of my food. I got up and went back up to the boat deck.

I grabbed my radio in my bag again and put it on top of the engine order telegraph, it starts playing "Animals" it was my favorite songs. But it was starting to get static, just. Like. In. My. Nightmares..."huh? Why it was starting to get static? I'll lift the antenna so it will be better" I lift the antenna and it's normal now "That's better!" I start to turn the steering wheel to hard a port while lip-sync the songs.

After it turning to hard a port for a couple hours. I turned the steering wheel to go forward, I turned off my radio and put it back from my backpack. It was sunset now 4:43 pm. because I was staying in the bridge "*yawns* I'm tired... I need to get some rest..." I go to the captain quarters and laying down on the bed watching YouTube.

It has now 6:27 pm. "Welp, it's time for dinner" I got up from my bed and pulled the 3rd string of the 2nd whistle to let everyone know it's time for dinner. I went down to the spiral staircase and got to D deck. I went inside to the dining room and Charles came and ask me "what do you want for dinner sir?" I request him what I want politely.

"Oh! I want some I want salad and water please!"

"Coming right up sir!"

As he entered the kitchen. More of my soldiers came in for dinner and Charles came and puts the salad and water on the table "here's your salad and water sir" I tried the salad and golly gee! It was the delicious salad I ever taste! "Mmm, MMMM! This is very delicious!" I took a sip of the water and continue to eat the salad. Everyone else like the food too "it's like a 5 star restaurant!" I said it to myself while eating the salad.

When I finish the salad, I went back up and go to the stern of the ship, rather going to the bridge instead, I made it to the stern and I said to myself "this beautiful!" And I go back to the boat deck and went inside the captain quarters, I even saw James was handling the ship "hey James? Did you get enough sleep?"

"Yes I do sir"

"Oh, ok then" I walk in to my captain quarters room and lay down on my bed. I pulled öut my phone and opened all of the photo. I only see an image of my brother taking a photo in a plane and it was years ago. I put back my phone and thinks about it.

"*yawns* oh golly gee... I am so tired, I need to sleep now..." I close my eyes and I fell.

Asleep again...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
224K 11.4K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
1.2M 56.6K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...