No matter where | Woosan

By Vinetodine

Life could be a dream ----------------------- San is the best volleyball player at his university and well kn... More

Breathe
Live
Connect
Dance
Scream
Remember
Expose
Attention
Again
Reveal
Taste
Understand
Sting
Step
Hate
Desire
Need
Fall
Pretend
Bleed
Burn
Meet
Calm
Embrace
Alone
Accept
Focus
Jump
Know
Drive
Drown
Burn Pt.2
Forget
Talk
Gossip
Catch
Ride
Settle
Stay
Kiss
Confess
No matter where
No matter what|AE

Break

547 29 24
By Vinetodine

           !Tw, slight sexual harassment!
                           (very, very slight)

Wooyoung

"And then- now hold onto something because you won't believe it, -He just slammed the door right into her face and LEFT", Wooyoung ranted.

"To be honest, I kind of understand him...", His friend mumbled, stuffing some more mini cookies into his mouth,
"San doesn't have many friends. I think Ryujin is kind of like his little sister. Also, she obviously didn't tell him about Germany... I mean, how would you react if someone else told you I'd be leaving the country soon?"

"You wouldn't have kept that a secret from me! Ryujin must've had her reasons", Wooyoung sulked, grabbing one of Felix cookies.

After practice finished, Wooyoung quickly ran over to his best friend's dorm to tell him about everything that has happened. He probably exaggerated on some points but all in all, he was telling the truth.

"San's an asshole", he finally stated, plopping onto the little couch next to his friend.

Felix just hummed, enjoying his cookie, before turning to the other, "I never got why you were so interested in him. I mean, he really is rude".

Wooyoung nodded slightly,
"I know Lix, but he's just so, so-"

"Hot? Yeah, right, that totally cancels out all of his other flaws", the freckled boy rolled his eyes.

"Not only hot! He's hot AS FUCK Lix. I mean have you SEEN him? And I know, for a fact, that he thinks I'm hot too", he said proudly.

"Woo, you're incredibly delusional. Why in hell do you think that?"

"He called me a bitch. Multiple times."

Felix stared at him, dumbfounded.

"Lix, it's sooo obvious. Listen, he said I'm a bitch and why are bitches called bitches? Because they fuck around allot! And who fucks around allot? Hot people! Because only hot people can have high body counts. Sooo, him considering me as a bitch, translates to him considering me to be hot enough to fuck around. Simple math."

"..."

"Also I'm 98% sure that he jerked off to my video"

"Right, that video. Woo, I was so drunk and I just want you to know that I remember almost NOTHING of that night, ESPECIALLY not taking that video of you! So please never bring it up again, I am deeply uncomfortable."

Wooyoung just chuckled in return, nodding in agreement before looking at his phone: 01:54am.

The pink haired sighed and turned to Felix again.

"Lix, I'm bored"

"I'm not"

"I really wanna go out"

"I don't"

"And now that you've mentioned drinking, I'm so gonna get drunk again"

"I won't"

"Lixie~", Wooyoung whined, holding onto his friend's biceps, "Pleaseeee~"

"I'm not into begging bro"

Wooyoung huffed, letting go of his arm, "I wasn't trying to turn you on, I just don't wanna go alone"

Felix swiftly grabbed another cookie with one hand and the remote with the other, before turning the Tv on.

"Sounds like a you problem to me", he stuffed another cookie into his mouth, "Call Jongho"

"Fine", Wooyoung spat, dialing the younger's number. Sadly his hopes were quickly crushed by a 10 second call of Jongho telling him to not disturb him.

"And?", Felix asked.

"I- He- He was busy fucking someone. Seems like I interrupted.", Wooyoung grimaced, trying to get the imagines of Jongho with some girl in his bed out of his head.

Felix just laughed at him, focusing back on the Tv.

——————around 3am———————————

San

Everything seemed blurred as San tumbled through the empty streets of Seoul.
After he accidentally left his wallet in the bar and wasn't able to convince them to give it back to him, he didn't have any money left for a taxi to get him home.

He was absolutely wasted but not stupid, so he didn't even consider driving in his state.

San had his hands in the pockets of his jacket as he tried to focus on the street signs. His phone died a few hours ago, causing him to loose track of time and surroundings.

To simplify his situation: He was screwed.

San tried his best to get his eyes back into focus as he attempted to read the signs, leading back to his campus but failed miserably. He sighed in frustration. How could he be so careless and unprepared?

Luckily the amount of alcohol he consumed helped to lighten his mood, because the situation suddenly felt rather funny.
How could he be so stupid?

San chuckled drunkenly, which quickly turned into a full hearted laugher.

"I am so- ohh god I'm such an idiot", by now the athlete had tears in his eyes as he held his stomach which already cramped from laughing.

San let himself drop to the floor and leaned his back onto the cold stone wall behind him. It took him some time but he finally managed to get a grip of himself and calm down a bit.

He let his eyes wander around the streets.
Maybe it was because of the alcohol but even the empty streets were amusing to him.

How could the always filled street suddenly become empty as soon as it gets dark? How can everybody just be gone out of sudden?
How can they decide to just leave?

Suddenly they're gone.
They just... leave.
It's only-

San stopped smiling.

-Me left.

His eyes dropped. He was alone. No one would come looking for him if he'd just-

"Get OFF of me!"

San snapped out of his trance and quickly looked up, "Hello?"

Nobody answered him. All that could be heard were some weird grunts and hits.

San slowly ruffed himself up on his feet again, concentrating to get his blurry eyes to focus. He lazily scanned the street and stopped on a shadow on the road. There were definitely two people fighting around the corner.

"I swear to god I will get you in jail if you don't leave me alone!"

San stepped a little closer towards the voice.

"Hey, let go of me!"

He frowned, slightly quickening his pace.

"No! DON'T TOUCH ME THERE!"

And again, San was drunk but definitely not stupid. Hearing these words was all it took for him to hastily step around the corner.
The amount of alcohol in his body caused him to not see anything else than two people in front of him. He couldn't even tell if they were men or women because of his blurred vision but that didn't matter. San heard enough.

"You!", he yelled at... well... one of them hopefully, "Let go!"

The two people stilled, turning their heads towards the voice.

"San?"

Even though San wasn't able to recognize the voice, he most definitely was able to match it to the bright pink dot he saw in the distance.

"Pinkie?"

San took all of his remaining strength together and straightened his posture before walking towards the two, trying to look as steady and intimidating as possible.
Once he got close enough, he was finally able to distinguish their faces.

"San?", the other guy asked, looking rather surprised at his dramatic entrance.

San let his gaze swing over to him before gasping.

"Jay?", he mustered the other up and down, "Why are you dressed like that"

Jay finally let go of Wooyoung, quickly buttoning up his shirt again, straightening his posture as well.

"Well", he cleared his throat, "I was just talking to my friend over here"

San raised an eyebrow, "You're friends with Pinkie?"

"In fact. We are not anywhere NEAR friends! He just can't stop texting me these last days! And just now, if you hadn't shown up, he would've dragged me into his car!", Wooyoung quickly interrupted, looking completely mad, nodding over to a parked plack car a few meters away from them.

San's mouth went dry.

"His car?", he turned to Jay again, "Your car? Why? For what reason?"

The elders face went pale as he scratched his tattoo covered neck.

For some reason, San suddenly felt more sober than ever.

"What would you have done in that car, Park?", San asked, stepping closer to the shorter male.

"Didn't sound like he liked the idea of your CAR, 'Hyung'", he stated mockingly, growing more irritated by the thought of Wooyoung being forced to do something he doesn't want.

"It's whatever", the pink haired suddenly broke the tension, patting Sans shoulder, "Let's just go"

"No."

"What?"

"I said", San shook Wooyoungs hand off him, "No"

What he did next wasn't really thought through and he'd probably regret it the next morning but for now he'd just blame it on the alcohol.
San swiftly grabbed the elders phone, showing it to Wooyoung.

"Is that the phone he bothered you with?"

"San you're drunk"

"It is, right Park?", he turned to Jay again, "Couldn't stop texting pretty Wooyoung huh? Such a pretty boy and so, so much younger than you, fucking pervert", he slurred, staring right into his eyes.

"San you're drunk I-"

"Yeah, I'm wasted as fuck", he stated confidently before harshly throwing the phone to the ground.

Wooyoung just watched with big eyes as the phone screen scattered over the cold, hard floor.

"WHAT THE FUCK DUDE?! How could you do that to an elder person? I'm your Hyung! Show me respect you little-"

"Respect?", San quickly cut him off, stepping even closer to him before leaning to his ear, "You're the one who should show respect".

In one swift motion, San grabbed Jay's shoulder and forcefully pushed him down onto his knees, right in front of Wooyoung, before stepping on his back, forcing him further towards the ground.

"Now bow down and show him respect"

Wooyoung's body seemed like it was frozen as he stared at the scene in front of him. Just moments ago this scary guy didn't even budge when he tried to push him off and now the scary guy is gone. He turned into a pliant servant under San's hands.

"And If you wanna fuck him THAT bad", San leaned down to him, "Ask for fucking consent"

"He didn't say no in the messages-", Jay croaked out, having trouble breathing against the hard floor.

"Not saying no isn't automatically saying yes", San cut him off, "Also, I didn't mean him"

Wooyoungs eyes wandered from Jay to San.

"I was talking about myself. If you wanna fuck him that bad, ask ME for consent first", he finally stepped off of the others back, standing up straight again, "And guess what? I'm not giving it to you."

Wooyoung was beyond stunned at this point, just staring at them in disbelief and shock.

San's eyes found Wooyoungs as he slightly smirked.

"Come on Pinkie, get me home"

...To be continued

———————————————————————

Two chapters a day keeps the doctor away!

Protective San, hot or not?

Ohh I wonder what's going to happen on the way home?

See you next time (;;;

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 199 5
๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ ๐š๐ฎ. (enemies to...?) in which san is a cold-hearted jock, an extremely valuable player with a hubristic demeanor. no one dares...
10.3K 759 34
Forced to be together for the sake of the public eye, Jung Wooyoung and Choi San have been wrapped up in a scheme to bring their parent's million dol...
18K 780 15
It all started from a masquerade ball but even before they met, words circulated around and that made Wooyoung disliked San. But when their parents a...
223K 8.1K 42
[Completedโœ“] A little parallel of [my sister's bully] [โš ๏ธ Lots of mature scenes] Where Wooyoung is on his knees at once when San tells him to, though...