Eywa's Gifted Love

By TwilightXRandomGirl

Follow Marali down the path Eywa has for her ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐: March 16 2023 ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฎ๐ž๐: April 8... More

๐Ÿ’™Cast๐Ÿ’™
๐Ÿ’™Eason Family๐Ÿ’™
Chapter 1 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 2 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 3 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Ella Hale ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 4 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 5 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Ley'ra ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 6 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 7 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 8 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 9 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 10 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 11 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 12 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 13 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 14 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 15 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 16 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 17 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 18 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 19 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
A/N
!!!๐€๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง!!!
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Neige and Rajiah
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Sky and her pack
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Epilogue

Chapter 29

86 5 0
By TwilightXRandomGirl

*𝐈𝐟 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐍𝐚'𝐯𝐢, 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐁𝐨𝐥𝐝*

-𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐚 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐠𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞-

It's dark. Riley appears in the shadows dragging by the collar a barely conscious, athletic, young man, Tristan, 18.

Riley effortlessly pulls Tristan's weight behind him as he traverses the long stretch of the underpass. Tristan tried desperately to focus. The bump on his head prevented lucidity.

"Stop... I...," He tried to say but he's dragged over a stone and cries out in pain.

Riley ignores him, finally reaching his destination. He released Tristan who drops hard to the ground. Tristan's blinded by the darkness, dazed, terrified. He started to crawl away.

He doesn't see a pair of boots step up behind him.

He managed to get to his feet, about to run, when suddenly a hand wrenches him backward. it's Victoria. She forced him to his knees, his back to her.

She shot a smile at Riley.

He returned it, backing away from the coming blood. She yanked Tristan's head to the side to expose his neck. "Welcome to the army,"

Victoria said as she bites into his neck, releasing venom into his bloodstream.

-𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐨𝐯-

Edward exited with Bella on his heels, Jasper and Marali following suit. "I'm not just gonna hide, while you're taking all the risks for me?" Bella asked them.

"If it's Victoria involved, I need to keep you as far away from the fight as possible," Edward told her.

"Both of you." He looked at Marali. "I'm capable of protecting myself" Marali scoffed. "Jasper said that we could be of help," Bella added as Jasper nods.

"We won't need your help. With the wolves in this, it's an easy win. The rest of us aren't gonna have enough to do," Edward told her.

"Okay, either it's so dangerous that Marali and I have to hide. Or it's so easy, that you're gonna be side blind, which is it?" Bella asked. "It's dangerous for you. It's easy for us," Edward stated.

"I think it's dangerous for us to be apart. How many times we have to prove that? I'll be worrying. You'll be worried," Bella explained.

"And we'll both feel more horrible." "Okay, you're right," Edward agreed. "So, I'm coming with you," Bella asked. "What about me?" Marali asked. "Don't I have a choice?"

"No, we've got to stay away together," Jasper answered.

"I can't make you guys choose between us and your family, it's...," Marali asked, turning to Jasper.

"The only way I can protect you, is to be with you," Jasper said. "Fine," Marali tells them. "My family will be helping"

-𝐂𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠-𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐢'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯-

Jacob, Seth, and two unknown people faced Bella, Jasper, Edward, and I. We're in the center of the field. Ella and Ley'ra stands several paces behind us.

"You're not fighting? What, you pull a muscle or something?"

Jacob retorted after Bella explained what Edward and Jasper would be doing. "He's doing it for me. Okay?" Bella asked. Jacob looks at her, at Edward, and shakes his head with disdain.

"Whatever. Just tell me the plan," Jacob asked as Jasper steps forward slightly.

"This field will give us an advantage in battle. We need to lure the newborns with Bella's and Marali's scent. It needs to end here," Jasper states.

"Edward, Jasper, Marali, and I are going on a campsite," Bella added. "Even if they carry us, they'll still pick up our scents." "Your stench, however, is revolting," Edward sneered at him.

"You can say that again" I mumbled. "Dude, you really don't want to start comparing stinks," Jacob shot back.

"Well, you do stink" I say, making Ella and Ley'ra laugh. "What I means, is that your scent will mask mine if you two carry us," Bella interjected. "Done," Seth agreed, a little too eager.

"This is not a good idea," Edward sighed.

"Edward. They won't want to get anywhere near his... odor," Ella added in. "Okay, let's just try it," Bella asked.  "So why did you want us to come with you?" The boy said, Seth chuckled.

"Marali's scent is very strong, even with my scent, her's overpowers it" Seth explains.

"I asked you to come to see if it will cover her scent" they nodded as Seth smiled. "Okay. This is Rajah and Neige. My friends from another clan" Seth explained.

"Neige goes by He/Them pronouns and Rajah goes by He/Him" Seth smiles.

"I guess, we're also going camping?" Neige asked, smirking. "More protection for Marali," Rajah says. "We'll walk behind you two"

They shrugged as Edward finally nodded. Bella extends her arms to Jacob. He grins, and picks her up, holding her tight.

I turned to Seth and jumped onto his back.

"Eau de wolf, comin' up," Jacob joked. Neige jumped on Matteo's back, kissing his cheek. "Run," Edward said as Jacob, Seth, Rajah ran. "Clench up, Legolos!" I yelled as they all laughed.

-𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭-

Seth ran through the trees carrying me, not superhuman speed, but fast, and not breaking a sweat. Some time has passed and he set me down.

They start to walk, circling back slowly toward their distant starting point.

Neige was still on Rajah's back, walking behind us, talking with each other. "What about me? Will I join you during the battle?" Seth asked me.

"Of course I care, you'll be staying with us during the battle," I told him. "I won't have a choice anyways," Seth sighed.

"Since Jacob let Sam be alpha male. I got to live with the shots he calls." "Since Jacob let Sam be alpha?" I asked. "Why?" "He didn't want to be in a pack, let alone be their leader," Seth replied.

"Wow. Chief Jacob," I joked.

"Opted out. But every choice has it's consequences," Seth looked down. "Some more than others." "I know, but there are time where we can't help it," I answered.

"I understand," Seth sighed. "I really want to find my imprint." "Well... I'm not a wolf, I can't imprint," I sighed. "But I can mate, just not like vampires"

"It has nothing to do with imprinting. It has to do with...," Seth asked.

"Feeling something for somebody. And I know you don't feel something for me. I can sense how I make you feel... emotionally. I make you feel protective of me. You're like an older, more annoying sister to me." Seth pulled me closer, indeed, making me smile.

"Seth," I asked. "Promise me that you won't change yourself when you become a vampire," Seth asked.

"I promise," I said as I cross my heart. "Cross my heart and hope to die." He smiled at me. "What about that person, Neige?" I asked. Seth looked up at me, suspiciously.

"What about them?" He asked, confused.

"I saw the way you looked at him. You like them" I say, as Seth blushed. "You do like him!"

"SHH!" He shushed me as he looked back at them, Neige smiled as he waved. "Okay, I like him... but" he looked slightly sad.

"What happened?" I asked. He signed.

"We used to date way before Rajah and I shifted and before I came out" I nodded. "We were together for a year before I broke up with him after I shifted," he tells me.

"Why?" I asked, glancing back at them.

"Rajah imprinted him, which I'm ok with. There are no hard feelings" he tells me. "We decided to stay friends. I do still have feelings for them, but I've gotten over them. Not fully"

He confessed. I hugged him tightly.

"I'm sure you'll have someone Seth" I tell him. "I hope so," Seth says as we walk.

-𝐂𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠-

Edward and Jasper stood as Ella and Ley'ra jogs out of the woods. "All I picked up was wolf stench. No Bella. No Marali. This will work," Ella told her brothers.

"If they take the path now, we can do it," Ley'ra  answered. "Great," Jasper agreed.

-𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚'𝐬 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞, 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐨𝐨𝐧-

Bella and I climbed from her truck just as Ella, Ley'ra, Angela, and Alice exited the house with Charlie, Mom, and Dad. Them laugh, enjoying one another.

As Alice, Angela, Ley'ra, and Ella headed down the stairs, they finish their conversation. "Okay, Alice. Don't be a stranger. You too, Angela." Charlie said. "See you soon Ella, Ley'ra," Mom asked.

"Okay," she said as Bella, surprised, waved back as Charlie heads into the house.

Alice, Angela, Ley'ra, and Ella met Bella and I in the yard. Dad and Mom waved at me, walking inside with Charlie. "Your alibi for the battle is all arranged," Alice informed us.

"Really?" Bella and I asked. "I told your father that our whole family's going camping this weekend," Alice explained.

"So you and I are having a sleep over at my house. Charlie is going fishing," "Charlie? You guys run for the same basis now?" Bella asked.

"Jasper, Ella, and me, he likes. Actually, you two, Edward and Jasper will have the house to yourself tonight," Alice told us.  "Like alone?" Bella asked.

"We're all going hunting, powering up for the battle. You're welcome," Alice told us. "Your parents are joining us" Ella smirked as Ley'ra nodded.

I bite my lip at the thought as Bella is flushed with anticipation and nerves.

-𝐊𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧-

Bella and I entered as Charlie made a sandwich, Mom and Dad was sitting at the table. He looked up. "Hey. Do you want a sandwich?" He asked. "No, I'm good," Bella said.

"Well, the girls, I like," Charlie told us.

"Alice and Ella. Yeah, they're great," I agreed. I sat down next between Mom and Dad. Bella moves to the sink, starts washing dishes, overly casual. I looked at her, as she shrugged.

"Hey, Dad. I was wondering. Why didn't you get remarried, after Mom?" Bella asked.

"I don't know. Guess I still haven't met the right gal. Why?" Charlie asked.

"I don't know. I thought you just... Maybe you gave up on the whole institution of it. Of marriage. But do you think there's any value in it?" She asked.

"Yeah. Yeah, marriage has value. When you're older. Much older. Like your mother. It seems to work out fine for her the second time round. Later in life," Charlie explained.

"Yeah, I guess. I mean...," Bella said.

"You definitely don't wanna have to get married, because you weren't... careful," Charlie added. "What?" Bella asked.

"Look, you know what I'm talking about. There Are things, that you need to think about it, if you.... If you gonna be physically intimate," Charlie continued.

Mom and Dad tried not to laugh. I look at Bella in shock.

"Okay. Don't... until I've had enough of 'The Talk'," Bella said, feeling awkward. I covered my mouth as I tried to covered my laughter as well.

"Don't you just quit. It's just as embarrassing for me, as it is for you," Charlie scolded her. "I doubt that. And don't bother, 'cause Mom beat you too early ten years ago," I laughed at Bella's face.

Mom and Dad started laughing.

"Well, you didn't have a boyfriend ten years ago," Charlie told her. "I'm sure things work the same way," Bella added. "Alright. So... You guys are... taking precautions, and...," Charlie told.

"Okay, dad. Please just don't worry about that. Edward is... old school,"

Bella stuttered over her words as I silently laughed at her. "Old school, great. What's that? Like a code for something?" Charlie asked. "Oh my God. Dad... I'm a virgin,"

Bella stuttered out as I burst into laughter. "Better wrap it before you tap it!" I shrieked as Bella threw a towel at me.

"Okay, good. Glad we covered that," Charlie sighed in relief. "Me too," Bella sighed as well, glaring at me for laughing at her. "Virgin... Liking Edward a little bit more now,"

Charlie said as Bella, mortified, bolts for the door, grabbing my wrist in the process.

-𝐂𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞-

Bella and I approached the front door, overnight bag on our shoulders. She's nervous. Awkward. She arranges her hair, straightens her sweater and checks her breath. I look at her funny.

The door suddenly opens to reveal Edward and Jasper, worried.

"What are you doing here outside? What's wrong?" Edward asked. "Nothing," Bella says as he looked at her quizzically, but takes her bag and shows her in. She took a deep breath and enters.

Jasper moves to the side to let her in as he turns to me. I smile as I wrap my arms around his neck, bringing him into a kiss.

-𝐉𝐚𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦-

I followed Jasper into the room, hearing Dreaming Of You by Selena playing in background softly and to find a large, luxurious, wrought-iron bed. I stopped at the sight of it.

"There's a bed," I stated. "Why?"

"I thought you might need one to sleep in," Jasper told me as I tentatively moves to it, sitting on it's edge."Here I thought you want to have your way with me," I smile at him, making him chuckle.

"If I had my way with you," Jasper told me. "𝐍𝐠𝐚 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐮𝐦 𝐥𝐮 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐰 𝐫𝐨 𝐧𝐢̀𝐰𝐨𝐭𝐱" Jasper whispered in my ear, softly kissing my neck.

(You wouldn't leave the bedroom at all)

I gave him my best come-hither look and laid down on the bed, inhaling courage.

I scoot to the bed's center. Jasper moves to the bed and hovered over me, attacking my neck with kisses. I wrap my arms around his neck, as I moan. Jasper kissed me, passionately.

Jasper pulled away from me as he reins his desire for me. I pout at him as he kissed me.

"I want to ask you something," I ask. He can see something's on my mind as he sits down next to me on the bed. "Anything," Jasper said. "Make love to me, Jasper," I said, softly, looking into his eyes.

Jasper sighs, holding himself back as I started kissing his neck, slowly going to his chest.

I move closer, kissing him again, more deeply as he finally returns the kiss. Passion sweeps over us. But as I attempts to unbutton his shirt, he pulls back.

"Marali... no," Jasper breathed out, holding my wrists, "You've said that you wanted me to have every human experience," I told him. "Not the ones that support risk killing you," Jasper added.

"You won't. And everyone says, once I'm changed, all I'm gonna want is to slaughter the whole town," I said.

"I may even lose my family and friends" "That first part doesn't last forever," Jasper reminded me. "And I know that. And I can help you with that."

"I want you. While I'm still me. While I still want you this way," I told him. "Gotta wrap it before you tap it," "It's too dangerous," Jasper asked me, laughing lightly at the saying.

"I'll wait," I answered. He wrestles with his own conflicting desires. A difficult internal debate.

I can see he's on the fence. I pulled away from him, giving a smile. "If you don't want to do it now, we can wait," I asked as he quickly moves to my side.

He pulled me up, pulling me close, intense desire in his eyes.

"Believe me, I want to. I just want to be married to you first," he told me as he kissed my hand.

"You really make me feel like I'm some sort of like a villain trying to steal your virtue or something," I said, softly. "It's not my virtue I'm concerned about," Jasper told me.

"Are you kidding?" I asked him.

"It's just one rule, I wanna leave unbroken. It might be too late for my soul, but I will protect yours. I know it's not a modern notion," Jasper answered.

"It's not modern. It's ancient," I said. "I'm from a different era. Things were a lot less complicated. And if I met you back then," Jasper explained as he slides off the bed, still holding my hand.

"I would've courted to you. We'd have taken chaperoned strolls, or had iced tea on the porch. I may have stolen a kiss or two. But, only after asking your father's permission. I would've got down on one knee." He is now on one knee.

"And I would presented you with a ring."

He took from his pocket a little black box, and flipped it open to reveal a ring. "Neytiri gave me this ring on our last visit, she told me she found it under the tree of souls"

Jasper told me as the beautiful ring literally takes my breath away.

The ring of my dreams Jasper pulled me to my feet as he remained on his knee. Fear and love do battle within me as he continues.

"𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐢 '𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐳𝐞𝐲𝐤𝐨𝐲𝐮. 𝐓𝐬𝐚𝐡𝐢𝐤 𝐭𝐞 𝐥𝐮 𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐚𝐢𝐚 𝐬𝐢̀ 𝐳𝐮𝐬𝐚𝐰𝐤𝐫𝐫 𝐓𝐬𝐚𝐡𝐢𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐮 𝐂𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐢̀ 𝐎𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐲𝐚 𝐨𝐥𝐨" Jasper smiled up at me.

(Marali, daughter of the healer. Tsahik of the season family and Future Tsahik of the Cullen and Omaticaya clan)

"I promise to love you, every moment forever. And would you do me the extraordinary honor of marrying me?" He asked me as he slips the ring on my finger, I am overcome.

Tears spring to my eyes as, finally, love wins out.

"Yes," I cried out in happiness as he rises, overjoyed, and embraces my, lifting me off my feet. He is joyous. I reels, overwhelmed, ambivalence, not entirely gone as I take in the ring on my finger.

-𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞-

Riley and Victoria are in an embrace, a dark, discomfiting mirror image of the previous scene. They're on a secluded catwalk, away from the newborn army.

"You're not coming with us?" Riley asked.

"It will be a last minute decision. I told you how it works," Victoria reminded him. "Right. The Cullens have powers," Riley replied, urged by this decision.

Victoria pulled away, ever so slightly irritated by his tone.

"Don't underestimate them, Riley. You'll have the numbers," Victoria told him. "But they'll be able to anticipate your every move." "According to your friend,"

Riley asked as she looks at him, not sure where he's going with this. She circled him.

"Yes. My dead friend. Laurent found out about the things they could do, and they killed him. But not before he told me," Victoria continued.

"Maybe he was wrong. I mean, this is supposed to be Cullen territory," Riley asked. "But we've been tearing it up and I've never even seen them here."

Fury flashed in her eyes. She's suddenly standing several feet away from him. "You don't trust me," Victoria sneered. "With my life. I'm just saying that...," Riley tried to tell her.

"I'm doing this for us. So that we can feed, without their retaliation," Victoria lied through her teeth.

"I can't live in fear anymore, waiting for them to attack." He's suddenly next to her, wrapping his arms around her. "I won't let them. I'm going to end the Cullen clan. I swear," Riley promised her.

She looked at him, then kissed him, hard.

"I love you. So much," Victoria lied as he embraced her but over his shoulder, her eyes went flat, the emotion disappearing.

-𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐥-

Bella and I met up in the trails after the previous night, both finding out that we are now engaged to our vampire boyfriends.

Bella and I pricked our fingers, her finger without her ring, mine with my ring. A single drop of blood appeared. We touched our fingers to the side of a tree.

We moved up the trail to the next tree, touching it was well. A cold wind blows.

The clouds above are dark. It looks like it would snow later. We continued, making our way to our fiancés. We emerged into the empty field. We touched another tree.

Edward and Jasper came up behind us.

"You're going overboard," Edward spoke up, Jasper not liking this at all, as well. "If this is all we can contribute, we want to be thorough," Bella answered.

I walked to Jasper, his arms engulfing me.

He kissed my head, his love flowing into me. "The newborns will be frantic. Now let me put a bandage on that," Jasper asked as he reached for my left hand. I pulled it away, worried.

"It's Okay. Don't make yourself uncomfortable," I asked.

"It doesn't bother me anymore," Jasper reminded me. "Since when?" I asked. He took my hand and placed a bandage on it. "Since I visited Pandora, most Na'vi have the same smell"

Jasper answered as he kissed my hand. Edward looked at her hand, and gives her a quizzical look.

"You're not wearing your ring," he asked. "Well, I didn't want to risk losing it," Bella replied. "Or risk Jacob seeing it?" Edward asked her.

"I think we should wait to tell him. I mean, at least till after the fight," Bella responded. "If you're having second thoughts," Edward asked her. "I'm not. I just want him to have a clear head," Bella told him.

"Whose head is unclear?" Jacob asked.

We spun to find Seth, Neige, Rajah, and Jacob across the clearing. Jacob approached as Seth ran up to me. He hugs me as Jasper clasps his hand onto his shoulder.

Seth smiles at him as I show him my ring finger. He congratulated us, Neige and Rajah congratulated us as well.

"Nobody's, I hope," Bella lied as I rolled my eyes at her. Bella shoots me a look not to tell him anything. Edward and Jacob nod curtly to one another.

Jacob eyes the cloudy sky. Edward and Jasper does the same.

"Alice says there's a storm coming," Edward spoke. "Yeah, I can feel it. We should get going," Jacob asked. "We'll take the longer route. But we'll get there first. Set up camp," Jasper added.

Jacob nods. Edward turns to Bella, searing her face for ambivalence or surety.

Finally, he kisses her forehead. "I'll see you in a couple of hours," Edward told her. "You remember
where to go?" Jasper asked Seth. "Yeah," Seth nods.

"Rajah had me memorize the route for the last few hours to get the feel of it."

"Because you would forget it" Rajah sassed back, chuckling as Seth scoffed as Neige giggled. "Good. Ella will be right behind," Jasper agreed as he turns to me. "Stay safe, Marali." "I will,"

I told him as I pulled him down to me, kissing him.

He pulled away after kissing me. He and Edward grabbed our bags and some gear and left.

Jacob eyed Bella. Seth turned to me and gave a look of happiness for me. "Something up?" Jacob asked. "A bunch of vampires trying to kill me and my friend," Bella lied.

"Same old, same old," Jacob seems to take the lie as I roll my eyes.

Seth looked at me confused as I leaned into her eyes. "She's engaged to Edward." I whispered in his ear as he nodded. Jacob and Bella shared a smile as he slung her onto his back.

Seth allowed me to jump onto his back.

"Yip, Yip," I announced as they all laughed at my joke. "I'm not Appa," Seth retorted back at me. "You act like one" Rajah yelled as he and Neige were behind us, Neige on his back.

Seth gasped as they began to walk to the campsite.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 29.8K 45
"๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘– ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘ก โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ...๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘‘ ๐‘– ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘ ๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘’๐‘™๐‘  ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ" ๐™๐™๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข...
293K 6.7K 57
-"butterflies are wonderful creatures, yet you're the most beautiful one in my eyes." -"he is my sunshine, and i am his butterfly." in which a teen...
182K 9.2K 35
๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ. โ”‹ใ€ ๐๐Ž๐‘๐ ๐“๐Ž ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐„ ใ€‘- ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ โ˜๏ธ. *. โ‹† เฉˆโœฉโ€ง เณƒโ€โžท - - - ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต ๐‘พ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ... she cann...
662K 22.1K 84
โ›fight so dirty, but you love so sweet, talk so pretty, but your heart got teeth!โœ โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ โ”โ”โ” ๐•ฝebekah ๐•ฎullen, the youngest of the Cu...