Encounters.

By aquassb

What would you do if you read a book and the story seemed familiar? Kandi x Tamika More

Encounters.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
forty.

seventeen.

470 31 25
By aquassb

Tamika

"Oh, hell gon' freeze over y'all!" My sister yelled as she stepped to the side allowing me into the house.

"Shut the fuck up.." I laughed as I shoved the bottle of Casamigos, I was holding, into her hands.

"Hey, everybody!" I greeted her friends that were in the living room as I removed my thin jacket. Everyone spoke back and starting asking me where I've been.

"Heyy Mika! Sit by me!" Tiffany, one of my sister's friends said as she patted the spot next to her on the couch.

"I'm all late...what y'all doing?" I asked as I got comfortable. "We were drinking and talking.." Tiffany answered.

"Your sister was supposed to pull out some cards but she never did." Kayla, chimed in and I nodded.

"Alright, ladies! Tamika was nice enough to bring us a bottle!" Tocha said walking in like a bottle girl.

She started twerking as they all started hyping her up and I plugged my nose before throwing a pillow at her ass. "Stop throwing around that stink booty!"

"Stop being a hater! I take back what I said before we didn't miss having you around.." She laughed before sitting down and beginning to pour out shots.

"Speak for yourself." Tiffany said while moving closer to me and throwing her legs over my lap.

I quickly moved her legs and moved over before glaring at her. She always flirted with me but she was getting way too bold for my taste.

Of course, that didn't stop her thirsty ass from moving towards me again. I rolled my eyes before grabbing a shot and throwing it back. I knew I should've told Tocha I wasn't coming the minute Trina said she couldn't make it.

The only reason I still came was so I could see my sister. But now I was stuck listening to straight women problems while I fought off a desperate bi-curious woman.

She moved closer towards me again and I shot my sister a look. She furrowed her brows at me and I nudged my head at Tiffany before moving over again.

"Tiffany back up off my sister damn.." Tocha said and I smiled at her to say 'thank you' as Tiffany moved over.

We played Uno and I won a couple rounds. We also did karaoke and Tocha took it a little too serious which prompted my exit. I didn't drink that much knowing I had to drive home after this and get up early for work.

It wasn't until a little after one that I made my way home. I got ready for bed and went straight to sleep.

I woke up the next morning to the sound of my phone ringing. I patted the bed in search for it before opening my eyes. The light shined through my windows, practically blinding me before I remembered placing my phone on the night stand.

I grabbed it to see it was my lawyer calling and answered immediately. "Hello.." I said before clearing my throat.

"I'm sorry, did I wake you?" My lawyer asked.

"Yeah, but it's okay. I have to get up soon anyway.. what's going on?"

"Oh okay. Well, I looked into the case you asked me to look into.." He trailed off and I enjoy him to let me know what he found out.

"To put it in the most simplest way I can, this deal is so bad that it has to be done on purpose. Her lawyer has an ulterior motive of some kind.." She explained.

"So you think she's trying to scam her basically." I asked as I sat up. "Basically. There is a weird disconnect between the evidence brought forward and this deal. As a lawyer she either hates your girlfriend or hates court.."

"Hm—I thought so. What do you think I should do? We don't know, why, so there isn't really any way to prove anything."

"You could get a private investigator and see what she's up to but I wouldn't approach her about it. How's does your girlfriend feel?"

"She's willing to pay whatever to make this go away but I'm just not okay with her doing that. She shouldn't have to.." I explained.

"Talk to her first and decide from there." He suggested causing me to nod. I thanked him for his help before ending the call.

I laid in bed trying to figure out what I was going to do before forcing myself to get up. I got myself ready for work and got in my car before deciding to call Kandi.

"Good morning, my love." I said as soon as the call connected. "If it were a good morning I would've woken up next to you." She whined.

"Don't be rude say it back." I said with a slight attitude. "Good morning baby. But my point still stands" She softened her voice as I placed my phone into my lap.

"Mmm—you're right but I'll see you later" I reminded her as I pulled out of the driveway.

"You better or I'm blowing your restaurant up."

"I'd rather my house. That could really hurt business." I replied, sarcastically.

"I know.." she replied followed by an evil laugh. I shook my head as I pulled out of my driveway and headed to work.

She started getting ready for her day and I just listened as I continued to drive. I wanted to wait until tonight to tell her what my lawyer told me. I wanted her to have a stress free day and not have to worry about anything until I was there to comfort her.

When I arrived to work I hung up with her and got started with my day. It was Sunday which was our busy day so I was anticipating a long and tiring day.

Kandi

The door bell rung, just as I finished setting up our date-night activity. I wanted to surprise Tamika since she always does little things for me. She would leave work early in the morning and still try to cook for me.

She deserved to be pampered and feel appreciated as well. I stared at the set up making sure it was perfect before going to let her inside. I quickly told her to cover her eyes as I walked her towards my downstairs half-bath.

"What are you doing?" She laughed.

"I have a surprise but you have to get changed first.." I said before telling her to open her eyes. She did as I said before looking at me with a confused expression.

"Change into the clothes right there and then come into the dining room. Okay?" I pointed to the silk pajamas on the counter that matched mine.

"Baby, I'm too tired for surprises." She whined.

"Don't be difficult. This will be fun, I promise." I smiled before pecking her lips and walking out.

I returned to the dining room and lit the candle on the table, before pouring us both a glass of wine. I sat down, admiring my work, and waited for Tamika to emerge.

"Aww baby! You did this for me?!" She said holding her hand over her mouth as she took a seat across from me.

"Yes, I did and I got you this." I said before handing her a large gift bag. "You're going to make me cry."

"Don't cry yet. You have to see what's inside.." I said and she smiled before looking through the bag.

Inside were eternity roses, these cast iron skillets she kept saying she wanted, a pair of slippers for when she's at my house, and a key to my house just like I promised.

"Come here." She beckoned me closer and I leaned across the table to me her in a soft kiss.

"You must want some pussy tonight.." She teased against my lips. "Sounds fair to me." I shrugged as I returned to my seat.

We both started painting, taking break to laugh at each other's work. I sucked at painting and after a while I gave up and focused on eating the snacks I put out.

As we cleaned up, Tamika told me she needed to talk to me about something so I tried to go as fast as I could. I wasn't sure what it was about and I didn't want to give myself time to stress about it.

We both sat on my couch, some distance between us as she began to tell me what her lawyer told her. I wasn't shocked by the information no matter how much I wanted to be.

I didn't want to believe someone I considered a friend was being shady because then I'd have to figure out, why? Which was a far more complicated question.

"I'm okay with getting a private investigator. I just want to know why she would do something like that.."

"It doesn't make sense. I'm hoping that there's a misunderstanding somehow but we'll see. I don't want you to worry about it."

"I'm not. I'm only giving power to positive energy! Everything else must go.."

"I love that mindset, Princess." She smiled before opening her arms. Without another word between us I moved into her arms and relaxed.

I felt so comfortable in her arms as if they were made for me. I fit perfectly and her warmth brought me a comfort like no one else's.

"I love you." She whispered before kissing my forehead. "I love you too.."

"Where's the pussy I was promised?" I asked after a while of being in her arms.

"Damn—I don't even think I got it on me.." Tamika laughed and I leaned off of her to stare at her with a straight face.

I wanted to fuck her so bad. So the fact that she alluded to the idea earlier had me ready to go feral.

"You can eat it like always, but whatever else you think is about to happen tonight isn't happening." She nervously laughed again.

"I wanna strap you and you're playing." I sighed before putting some distance between us once again. "That's a hard no."

"Babe!" I groaned a so threw my head back in frustration.

I really have been holding this back for a while because I knew she was going to have an excuse not to do it. "Hm? Maybe some time down the line but definitely not tonight.."

"I guess I can live with that response but I'm still eating it so come on."

I grabbed her hand and pulled her upstairs until we made it to my bedroom. Once we were inside we laid down as we started to kiss and undress each other.

Once we were both completely naked, I found my way between her legs, and held them back. My lips lingered along her thighs as I built up the anticipation.

I knew it worked when I came face to face with her center and she was glistening. I ran my finger up and down the length of her pussy causing her to lowly moan. 

"You're wet as fuck." I whispered before lowering my tongue to her pussy. I was drowning at this point. She was so wet. She kept leaking onto my tongue as I sucked her clit into my mouth.

"Mm—b-baby right there!" She moaned as her fingers tangled into my hair. Her moans picked up as she started to assert dominance over mine.

I fought to keep her in place but I gave up as she whined her hips into my mouth. My lips stayed on her clit as she fucked my mouth.

"I'm about to—fuck!" She yelled before her body fell slack against the bed. I took that as my opportunity to push her legs back towards her chest.

Her grip on my hair loosened as her orgasm took over her. Her orgasm subsided and as she laid below me trying to catch her breath.

"You really can't release control.." I laughed as I moved to lay next to her. "It's going to take some time.." She smiled before leaning over to peck my lips.

"I need to start putting my bonnet on before we do anything because you be having my hair in wrapped around your hand.."

"I'm sorry boo. That shit felt too good." She smiled lazily before yawning and pulling me closer to her.

I couldn't wait until Tamika finally felt comfortable enough to let me take complete control. I was going to show her something for sure.

A/N: Would y'all like to see Kandi strap Tamika? 👀

Also I might update again tmw

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 4K 29
"𝙤𝙝 𝙨𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙭'𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧" "𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙞𝙥𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩" 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 𝗥𝗢𝗕𝗜𝗡 𝗔𝗡𝗗...
6.6K 267 45
Imagines Y/NxSana gxg I accept request guys, don't be shy 👉👈
129K 2.1K 58
[DISCONTINUED] My first ever published writing. It is so cringe 😭. 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐨𝐲, 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐬 𝐃𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭. "𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫...
42.6K 566 23
helltaker x m!reader story. hope you enjoy.