Eywa's Gifted Love

By TwilightXRandomGirl

Follow Marali down the path Eywa has for her ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐: March 16 2023 ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฎ๐ž๐: April 8... More

๐Ÿ’™Cast๐Ÿ’™
๐Ÿ’™Eason Family๐Ÿ’™
Chapter 1 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 2 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 3 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Ella Hale ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 4 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 5 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Ley'ra ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 6 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 7 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 8 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 9 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 10 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 11 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 12 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 13 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 14 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 15 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 16 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 17 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 18 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 19 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
A/N
!!!๐€๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง!!!
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Neige and Rajiah
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Sky and her pack
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Epilogue

Chapter 27

180 7 0
By TwilightXRandomGirl

*𝐈𝐟 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐍𝐚'𝐯𝐢, 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐁𝐨𝐥𝐝*

-𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐢'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯-

It's been two weeks since Jake transferred to his new body. Everything has been great. I've been working with Mo'at and learning how to be Tsahik since Neytiri passed it to me.

I was sitting by the tree of souls, praying, my queue contented to the tree when I heard whispers.

Souls from the tree. I listened to them, they whispered about a man. Blonde with golden eyes. My eyes widened as they described Jasper.

I sighed, disconnecting my queue when Mo'at walked up behind me "'𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠" I turned to Mo'at, getting up. "𝐓𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐮 𝐳𝐢̀𝐦𝐚'𝐮𝐲𝐮 𝐟𝐢̀𝐭𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐮 𝐧𝐠𝐚" "𝐏𝐞𝐬𝐮?" I asked, confused.

(Child) (There is someone here for you) (Who?)

"𝐊𝐚̈ 𝐤𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐮 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 '𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠" Mo'at smiles as she steps aside as I walked past her.

(Go see for yourself child)

I see people cycling around something as I walked closer I noticed Atan'eko hugging one of them. "Angela?!" I said as I ran up, bending down to hug her.

Angela chuckled, a mask on her face so she can breathe.

"When did you get here?!" I smiled as Atan'eko was bent down next to her. "I got here a few days ago, I wanted to see you guys and see pandora" Angela smiled as I chuckled.

"She's not the only one who came" my eyes widened at the other voice. 'Can it be?'

I turned to see him, Jasper, smiling at me without a mask on her face. "J-Jasper?" I asked as I turned human, the clothes I was wear shrunk to my human body.

"Is that really you?" Jasper smiled softly as I ran to him, kissing him.

Jasper wrapped his arms around me, kissing me back. My soul felt whole again, it was healed. I pulled away, smiling softly. "H-How did you-" I noticed he didn't seemed shocked.

"You don't look very shocked" Jasper chuckled at me

"Alice told me a few weeks ago when we returned to forks and Bella told us that you left town" Jasper explained as I listened. "Alice had a vision of us, meeting again, this very moment"

I smiled as I kissed him, wrapping my arms around his neck. "I missed you" "I missed you too Alexis"

"Actually" I giggled, smiled. "It's Marali" Jasper smiles as he nods. "Marali" "Look who we have here" Mo'at walked up with Neytiri and Jake. "𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐢, 𝐩𝐞𝐬𝐮 𝐥𝐮 𝐟𝐢𝐩𝐨?"

(Marali, who is this?)

"𝐅𝐢𝐩𝐨 𝐥𝐮 𝐉𝐚𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫, 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐱𝐚 𝐬𝐢" I smiled as Mo'at looked him up and down, analyzing him.

"𝐅𝐢𝐩𝐨 𝐭𝐚𝐰𝐭𝐮𝐭𝐞, 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐚 𝐥𝐮 𝐤𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐠"  Mo'at's eyes narrowed as I grabbed his hand. "𝐉𝐚𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐮 𝐚̈ 𝐯𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞" I told her as everyone gasped, Jake looked at me.

(This is Jasper, my mate) (This human, his aura is different)

(Jasper is a vampire)

"He's a vampire!" Jasper's eyes widened as he realized what we were talking about. He looked at me, I squeezed his hand before turning to Mo'at.

"𝐇𝐞 𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐢𝐨𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐲𝐩𝐚𝐲, 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐰𝐭𝐮𝐭𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐲𝐩𝐚𝐲"   I explained as I saw everyone calming down. "𝐎𝐞𝐥 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐤𝐚𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬, 𝐡𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐢̀𝐰𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐉𝐚𝐤𝐞" "Hey!" Jake yelled as Neytiri chuckled.

(He eats animals blood, not human blood)

(I can teach him our ways, he'll learn quicker than Jake)

Mo'at walked up to Jasper, stabbing his chest with a pick, examining the pick as there was no blood on the pick.

Mo'at analyzed him through his eyes before turning to me.

"𝐇𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 '𝐢'𝐚𝐰𝐧, 𝐡𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐮 𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐠" I smiled as I looked at Jasper. "I'm guessing that's a good thing?" I chuckled as I hugged him.

(He can stay, he'll be fine here)

-𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐨𝐯-

During the next few days, Marali has been teaching Jasper the Na'vi way, Angela and Atan'eko join from time to time. Jasper is learning quite faster than Jake.

Jasper has told me what has happened to Bella, Edward and the Volturi.

Volturi had seen Marali in Edward's mind and had requested to meet her but they haven't set a date, saying they'll meet eventually. Jasper told Marali and her family everything that happened.

-𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐢'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯-

"Do you have to go back? You can stay here, with me" I sighed, my heart hurting as Jasper kissed my forehead. "I have to go home" I sighed as i squeezed his hand.

"I'll come with you" "No, you need to be with your family and your people" Jasper shook his head.

"I don't want to lose you again Jasper" I sighed, looking in his eyes. "𝐍𝐠𝐚 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨" we turned to see my family, Angela, Neytiri, Jake, Ley'ra, Tsu'tiì, and Mo'at walk up.

(You won't have to)

"𝐊𝐚̈ 𝐟𝐚 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐢, 𝐧𝐠𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐚 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐚̈𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐟𝐚 𝐀𝐭𝐚𝐧'𝐞𝐤𝐨" Mo'at smiled as Atan'eko and Angela held hands.

"𝐈𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐨 𝐌𝐨'𝐚𝐭" Angela said in Na'vi, Mo'at smiled at her then at me.

(Go with him Marali, you belong with him as Angela belongs with Atan'eko) (Thank you Mo'at)

"𝐒-𝐒𝐥𝐚̈ 𝐨𝐞𝐥 𝐦𝐢 𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐮-" "𝐍𝐠𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐚'𝐮 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐦𝐞" Mo'at smiled as she put her hands on my shoulders. "𝐍𝐠𝐚 𝐥𝐮 𝐓𝐬𝐚𝐡𝐢𝐤" I smiled as I sighed happily, feeling Eywa's presence.

(B-But I still need to-) (You have learned everything from me) (You are Tsahik)

"𝐊𝐫𝐫𝐩𝐞 𝐥𝐮 '𝐨𝐤𝐭𝐫𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬, 𝐧𝐠𝐚 𝐥𝐮 𝐛𝐞 𝐥𝐮 𝐓𝐬𝐚𝐡𝐢𝐤 𝐥𝐮 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐢̀𝐨𝐥𝐨 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐥𝐮 𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐮 𝐥𝐮 𝐓𝐬𝐚𝐡𝐢𝐤 𝐥𝐮 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐚𝐢𝐚" I smiled as my family hugged me tightly.

(When the day comes, you will be the Tsahik of our clan but for now, your are the Tsahik of your family)

"𝐈'𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐭𝐮 𝐧𝐠𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐢" Jake smiled as we hugged, I chuckled. "𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐭𝐮 𝐧𝐠𝐚 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐉𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲" Jake smiled as I hugged Neytiri. "𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐭𝐮 𝐧𝐠𝐚 𝐭𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐤𝐞"

(I'm going to miss you Marali)  (I'll miss you too Jakesully) (I'll miss you sister)

"𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐭𝐮 𝐧𝐠𝐚 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐭𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐤𝐞" Neytiri smiled as I put my hand on her stomach. "𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐭𝐮 𝐧𝐠𝐚 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐲𝐚𝐰𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐲𝐢̀𝐩"

(I'll miss you too sister) (I'll miss you too little one)

"Are you ready darling?" Jasper smiled at me as me and my family turned human. "Yes sweetheart" When we got back to Forks. It took a little bit but everyone got used to the news and the names

Everyone was quite excited about me coming back and what happened during the last four months.

After a few weeks of settling back in, Bella introduced me to Leah and Seth, hanging out with them; we've been friends since.

-𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞-𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐀𝐠𝐨 𝐀𝐭 𝐏𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐭-

The rain came down in sheets, slapping the cobblestone. Bright Lights from the surrounding bars reflected off the wet stones. The dull thud of rock music wafted out.

A barred door opened and the music briefly blasted out as a young man exited.

He is Riley Biers, 22, genial, handsome, and a university student full of promise. He paused under the awning, preparing to face the rain.

He slung a messenger bag over his shoulder, laden with thick school texts. He waved to his friends in the wind before heading into the downpour.

"Some say the world will end in fire. Some say in ice," Marali read.

Dark, deserted. Riley made his way up to it. Suddenly, a shadow flew past him, moving at an inhuman speed. Riley paused. What was it?

Unnerved, he sped his step, about to round a corner, but suddenly, something leaped over him, knocking him back to the ground.

It moved so fast that it was only a brief shadow. Riley now panics.

"Who's there?" He called out. No response. Riley bolted in a different direction. Riley ran, beelining towards the end of the street at which stood an apartment building with a brightly lit lobby and a security guard.

Safety.

-𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭, 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭-

He found himself on the deserted boardwalk. Beyond the trail, black water. A dead end. He turned, realizing he was utterly alone. He searched the darkness for whatever was charging him.

"Who's there? What do you want?" He called out.

The shadow darted past him, after which he yanked his hand back. "OH, GOD!" He screamed in pain. He gripped his hand in pain and looks at it to find a crescent pain on his palm, blood seeping out.

He's been hit! His confusion and terror turned to agony as the venom from the bite crawled up his arm.

Riley dropped to his knees crying out in pain. Then he fell, writhing as the venom spreads throughout his body, changing him, killing his humanity.

His tortured screams went unheard as the crescent moon on his hand changed into the crescent moon.

"From what I've tasted of desire, I hold with those who favor fire. But if I had to perish twice.....," Marali read.

-𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐢'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯-

Jasper and I are lying on the grass as I read aloud from a book of Robert Frost's poetry. "I think I know enough of hate. To say that, for destruction, Ice is also great. And would suffice," I continue to read.

Jasper teasingly pulled the book away and moved in to kiss me.

I stopped him by putting a finger between our lips. "You know, I've got an English test. I gotta focus," I told him as he grinned and kissed me anyway, removing my finger.

The sun briefly came out from behind the clouds, causing Jasper's skin to sparkle, making the kiss appear magical.

He pulled away smiling. "Marry me," Jasper asked. I laughed.

It isn't the first time- nor the fiftieth or hundredth - time he asked me.

This is a game between us. "No," I joked. "Marry me," Jasper asked again. "Change me," I shot back. "An eye for an eye." He kissed my neck.

"Okay, I will if you marry me, it's called a compromise," Jasper responded. "It's called coercion. It's not fair. Marriage is just a piece of paper,"  I retorted.

"Plus you need my dad's and Eywa's permission" I affectionately pushed him away and got up.

"Where I come from, at my age, it's the way one says 'I love you'," Jasper reminded me. "Where I come from, humans at my age, it's the way one says 'I just got knocked up'," I replied, chuckling

I started to gather my coat and books. He's suddenly right in front of me.

He playfully grabbed my stuff. "So, you're worried about what people think," Jasper asked. "Humans yes, my people no" I chuckled. "You know, it's two out of three marriages that end in divorce,"

"Well, I think you'll find the vampire-human divorce rate is a little lower," Jasper answered.

"Human-Na'vi" I smiled as Jasper chuckled. We're inches apart, the game laced with our attraction. "Just marry me," Jasper asked again.

"I can't. I have to be back at four. I'm supposed to come straight home from school," I smirked at him. He pulled me in and kissed me.

"You'll be on time. I won't give your brother another reason to hate me," Jasper joked as he easily slung me around onto his back.

-𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞-

When Jasper dropped me off at home, I kissed him goodbye and headed inside. He left after watching me go inside. Bella and my friends were already there as we headed inside.

I closed the door behind me and hung my jacket on the hanger near the front door.

We walked into the living room. Mom was washing and folding laundry. Angela leaned against Atan'eko, playing on her game boy.

Atan'eko was also texting Leah. Them three have been getting along great.

Bella and Ley'ra were on the floor playing monopoly, Tsu'tiì sitting next to them. Charlie and Dad was sitting on the couch, still in uniform, reading the Seattle Times.

I saw the headlines as I looked over his shoulder. It read

"Murders, Disappearances, Possible Work Of Serial Killers, etc....."

I sigh as Mom checked her watch and Charlie and Dad turned to us. "Four o'clock on the dot. Do they have a stopwatch or something?" Charlie asked us. "They have names, Dad,"

Bella answered, I chuckled. "And now they're too punctual for you?" Bella continued.

They just looked at us. Bella sighed as I headed to the kitchen. "Wait a sec, bells, will you? Will you?" Charlie asked. Bella paused, then moved to the sofa and sat down.

Charlie faced us. "Okay. You understand why you are being punished, right?" Charlie asked.

"I know, I put you through hell," Bella added. "Yes, you did. And I forgive you. But I have other reasons, for grounding you, Bella. I just want you to get some separation from your boyfriend,"

Charlie asked. "Dad, there is nothing you can say. Edward is in my life," Bella responded.

"Yeah, I'm gathering that. So, alright. How about this? I'll make you both a deal. You've not grounded anymore. You use your newfound freedom to see some of your other friends. Like Jacob" Charlie asked.

"Maybe you could hang out with Leah and Seth, hang out with your friends more" Dad added.

I pointed to Atan'eko, Angela, Ley'ra, and Tsu'tiì as they laughed. "They're always here" "Shut up girl, you love us," Ley'ra said as  I laughed.

Bella's face darkened. It was a painful subject for her, Mom and Dad noted this.

Jacob hadn't talked to her since we got back from Italy. Leah told me he was forcing himself to patrol a lot in the past month.

I tried to talk to him because he was beating himself up for what Bella did. She was playing him because she needed someone to make her feel good about herself.

What she did was wrong, but I am her friend. I wanted her to be happy, but not like this.

Jacob didn't want to have to fight for her love when her heart belonged to Edward. And Bella shouldn't use Jacob like a rag doll that she threw away for a fancy new doll.

That is why I tried to contact him, but he refused to talk to me.

With him not liking me and all. Birds don't get along with wolves, some eat us. Very few don't.

"They're going through a really tough time right now, especially Leah and Seth. Since their dad died a few months ago and Jake's dad's worried about him," Mom sighed.

This stopped us in our thoughts as it hurt us to hear.

"I remember when that was you," Dad continued. "You needed a friend. Jake and Seth were there for you two." I nodded as Tsu'tiì rolled the dice, filling in for Bella.

"No!" Bella yelled as Tsu'tiì putting her player in Jail. "You have cursed me!"

-𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫-

We arrived at school, my friends were waiting for us. I smiled as I hugged them.

-𝐂𝐚𝐟𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚-

Bella, Edward, Jasper, my friends, and I walked into the cafeteria and sat down with Lauren, Eric, Mike, and Jessica.

Edward and Bella are at the end, slightly apart.

Atan'eko, Tsu'tiì, and Ley'ra sat down next to Angela, Atan'eko put her arm around Angela, kissing her head as Tsu'tiì did the same with Ley'ra, Lauren glared at Angela.

Jasper and I are seated next to them, only Jasper had his arm around my shoulders.

Lauren was busy addressing a pile of note card envelopes. Mike wrote what he was saying on a legal pad, while he helped Jessica with her Valedictorian speech.

"My fellow students. Cool. Right? Wow. Okay, right? Cute. We are the future. Anything is possible if you just believe," he announced.

"Nice," Lauren spoke up.

"Blah, blah, blah... Perfect. And got yourself a speech," Mike smiled, confidently, as he ripped the page off and handed it to Jessica.

"No, this will be my speech. When I want everyone to throw diplomas at my head. So.... thank you," Jessica replied as she crumpled it up and tossed at him.

"Ya gotta embrace the cliches, Jess," Mike asked.

"They are the bread and butter of all valedictorians," Eric added. "And this is why you are not valedictorian. And Jess doesn't need cliches. Speech will be epic," Angela retorted.

"Epic? It will change lives," Jessica corrected her.

"Definitely," I agreed as Bella, Edward, my friends, and Jasper nodded in agreement. Alice and Ella arrived abruptly as they carry trays of food they won't eat, sitting down next to us.

Ella pushes her tray towards me as I take a fry, Ella chuckled, smiling.

"I decided to throw a party," Alice announced as we all looked at her.

"After all, how many times we gonna graduate high school?" Jasper asked as Edward and Ella stifled a smile. "A party? At your place?" Lauren asked, stunned.

"I've never seen your house," Jessica added.

"No one's ever seen your house," Eric looked awed. "Except for Bella and Alexis," Mike spoke up as Jessica glanced at us.

"Right here, folks, right here," I added, waving my hands. "Another party, Alice?" Edward asked.

"It'll be fun," Alice answered. "That's what you said last time," Bella reminded her. "Let's hope it ends differently," Jasper asked. "What happened last time?" Angela asked.

"It's a story for a different time," Edward sighed, Ella looked away.

"More like an entire book and movie," I joked, Bella shot me a look as my friends laughed. Jasper smiled into my hair at my comment, Ella chuckled, shaking her head slightly.

Suddenly Alice froze, her eyes glazing over. She's having a vision. Mike didn't notice yet.

"Well, cool, that's really uh normal of you. What time?" Mike asked. Nothing from Alice. "Dress Code?" Still Nothing. "Bring anything? Cheetos?" Mike asked again as Alice didn't say anything.

Bella looked at Edward, concerned.

He shrugged it off as Angela turned to Lauren, Wilbur glared at Eric. "Want help with that, Lauren?" She ask as she turns everyone's attention from Alice. "Also wear normal formal clothes"

Ella looks at Angela and mouths thank you as she nods back at him for diverting attention from her mate.

-𝐒𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐟'𝐬 𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞-

Jasper's car and Edward's car both parked in the parking lot of the Police Station. We all get out of the cars and head inside. We saw Charlie behind the counter talking to a middle aged couple.

Whose faces are etched with grief and worry. Dad was off to the side.

"So what was that at school?" Bella asked. "What did Alice see?" I continued. "Nothing. Something about Ella," Edward lied. "I know you know what she saw. Tell me," Bella pressed.

"It was nothing," Edward replied. "You looked worried," Bella stated.

"Just that everyone would notice how strange Alice is," Jasper told her. "I think that ship sunk long ago," I spoke up as Jasper smiled into my hair at my comment.

Charlie looked at us and subtly motioned for us to kept our distance.

"I wonder what's wrong," Jasper asked. "There's someone missing in Seattle, over a year ago. Charlie is doing what he can, but... do you know something about it?" Bella asked.

"We've been tracking the situation in Seattle for a while. Unexplained disappearances, killings.... If the situation gets anymore conspicuous, the Volturi will step in," Edward replied.

"If they go to Seattle, they can come here. They'll see that Bella still human," I responded. "And they'll meet"

"We won't get that far. But we'll go to Seattle if we have to," Jasper answered. "I'll fax these down first thing in the morning," Charlie informed the couple as they get up.

"Thank you," the couple thanked him as they leave.

Dad and Charlie walks up to us as Bella watches the couple leave. "Hey," Dad said. "Hey," Bella and I replied. "Ready for dinner?" Charlie asked. "Yes!" Bella and I spoke up.

Charlie puts a picture into his case. It's a picture of a guy.

Seeing his eyes made me feel queasy as I felt like he has some connection to us and what is happening in Seattle. Bella and I exit, flanked by Charlie and Dad, Edward and Jasper.

"It is still just..... your family and us, alright?" Charlie asked.

"Yes, we're just dropping them off. See you later," Jasper replied as they both start to leave and stop.

"Oh....Bella, Alexis. Our parents wanted to remind you about the Airline tickets you got for your birthday," Edward spoke up. Bella and I eyed him with suspicion but he appeared clueless.

"What airline tickets?" Dad asked. "A round ticket to see Mom in Florida," Bella replied.

"Round tickets, so i can visit our family," I added as Dad smiled. "Wow, that was generous," Dad was stunned. "And it expires soon. they say you might wanna use this weekend," Jasper added.

"Well, we can't just drop everything and go," Bella replied.

"It might be your last chance to see her before you graduate," Edward asked.

This landed with Bella. "Well, it might not be a bad idea, get out of town for a couple of days, get some distance, but all of us can't. You two will have to go Alone" Dad asked.

"Yeah, Bella wouldn't mind seeing her Mom, as long as you, Edward, use the companion tickets, and you come with Alexis, Jasper," Dad smiles as Charlie looks over at him.

"Wait, just four tickets?" Charlie repeated as he looks between the four of us.

"Super. That makes me really happy." Dad chuckled, patting Charles back. Bella and I looked at each other as sunshine filled our eyes.

-𝐏𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐚-

Neytiri's face was turned upward to soak in the warm sun. I was in the river with some of the Na'vi children. "Aren't you gonna miss this? Don't you just feel the Vitamin D soaking up in your pores?"

Neytiri asked as she looked at me then look over at Jake and Jasper. Jasper was learning how to make a bow, sparkling in the sun light.

"Yeah, I'm gonna miss this," I replied, watching them, chuckling at Jasper failing. "I won't be able to come into the sunlight without sparkling like a disco ball in a 70s"

Neytiri laughed as I got out of the water, sitting next to her.

"How's the little one? Do you know the gender?" I asked as I put my hand on Neytiri's stomach, you can feel soft movement.

"Not yet, I was wondering if you would do the honor and do the ritual to find out"

I smiled as I nodded, grabbing her hand. I whistled at Jasper and Jake, they turned to us.

"I'll go find out what gender the baby is" Jake smiled as they followed us. Neytiri lays down under the tree of souls as Jake sits by her. Jasper sits by her feet as I stood by her.

I chanted as I put herbs and flowers on Neytiri's body. Herbs for boy and flowers for girl.

I chanted as seeds from the tree fall slowly and land on the herbs. Neytiri and Jake smiled as I stopped chanting. "It's gonna be a boy" I smiled as Neytiri tears up, grabbing Jake's hand.

-𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭, 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭-

The Cullens are in the forest, and Alice's eyes are glazed over, intently watching something in her mind. The woods are all mist and shadows.

The others are spread out, still as statues, waiting for Alice, ready to spring.

"You sure this is where you saw her?" Ella asked her mate. "She's almost here," Alice replied. Meanwhile, in another part of the forest, a pair of female feet in boots ran in the rainy wet mud.

But they father, slowing down to a stop. Ella. She inhales. Something smelt wrong.

she abruptly bolted in another direction. Alice saw this and turns to Emmett. "On your left," she told him. Emmett explodes to his left, Rosalie right behind him.

Ella and Carlisle go wide, looking to cut Victoria off, Esme and Alice following up in the rear.

Ella raced through the trees, tense but not afraid. Escaping is what she is good at, her gift.

She reached a ravine she doesn't break stride ad just leaped across it.

Carlisle pulled up short and yelled to Emmett and Rosalie. "Wait. She's in their territory," he informed them. "She'll get away," Rosalie replied. "No, she won't,"

Ella told her as three giant wolves leaped onto the scene and take up the chase after Victoria.

The leader was black in color and enormous. This was Sam. A parallel chase ensued. The wolves and the Cullens kept to their sides of the ravine, which is the line that demarcates the territories.

Victoria leaps back over to the Cullens' side. The birds follow.

"All ours now," Emmett smiled as the Cullens closed in. Emmett grabbed a hold of her shoulders and hair. They rolled head over keester.

Victoria uses the momentum to her advantage and flings Emmett off and over her into a tree. She took the split second he was down to leap back over to wolf-land and kept running.

"Emmett, don't," Rosalie shouted. But Emmett seeing red flew over the ravine.

The second his feet hit the other side, Paul turned to face him. There is a moment of stand-off. It would be simple for Emmett to defuse the situation by jumping back but that's not his style.

Paul growled at him with bravado. This just made Emmett smile.

Victoria was at a safe distance now as she slowly looked back, surprised to see what is happening. She studies the conflict with curiosity. Paul and Emmett charge at each other. BAM!

They rolled in the dirt, which ended with Emmett being thrown into the ravine, getting soaked in the process.

He glared at Paul as the Cullens and the wolves stopped and surrounded the two.

-𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐢'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯-

Jasper drove his motorcycle into the school parking lot. He looked up and stiffened, hearing something. "What?" I asked. "Jacob," Jasper answered. "And Leah."

"What?!" I asked again as I opened the door. I was excited to see Jacob and Leah approaching Edward and Bella.

Leah was dressed in a jacket and skinny jeans. Jacob was dressed in a t-shirt and jeans, with no jacket in the cold.

Jacob's hard expression caused other students to give them a wide berth, looking almost dangerous. Bella, on the other hand, was delighted. "Jake!" She called out to him. "Leah!" I called out to her.

She faced me and smiled at me. She hugged me as she glaring softly at Jasper.

He looked at her, noting her emotions. Jacob glared at Edward. Edward subtly protectively pulled Bella back. Students watch from a distance, out of earshot.

"Hey, Charlie and Micheal said you two left town," Jacob spoke up.

"Yeah, to visit my mom," Bella replied. "To visit my family?" I asked. "Just checking to see if you're still human," Edward replied.

Jacob concentrated on something and suddenly, Edward looked distressed. "I'm coming here to warn you. If your kind comes onto our land again," Leah warned.

"Wait, what?" I asked. "You didn't tell them?" Jacob asked.

"Just leave it alone, Jacob," Jasper shot back. Atan'eko, Tsu'tiì, Ley'ra, Angela, Alice, and Ella are nearby, standing at the ready as Mike, Lauren, Jessica, and Eric watched.

Angela feared a fight as the others wanted one, Leah scoffed at them.

"I may like you, which is only for Marali," Leah scoffed. "But coming onto our land? That is something I can't accept?" "What are you talking about?" I asked.

"What happened?" "Tell us what?" Bella asked.

"Emmett and Paul had a misunderstanding, there is nothing to worry about," Edward told her. "Listen to you," Jacob sneers at him. "Did you lie to get them out of town, too?"

"You should leave. Now," Jasper told him "They have a right to know," Leah shot back.

"They're the ones the redhead wants." "Victoria?" Bella asked. "Alice's vision," I finished as I look at Jasper, disappointed. "We are trying to protect you," Jasper reminded me.

"By lying to us," I shot back "Jasper"

"I know," Jasper sighed. "Did my family know about this?" I asked as Jasper shook his head no. "We only thought she was after Bella but it turns out she's after both of you"

I nodded softly at his explanation.

"𝐍𝐠𝐚𝐲𝐭𝐱𝐨𝐚" Jasper whispers in my ear, softly kissing my cheek. I smiled, nodded at him.

(I'm sorry)

"We're gonna talk about it," Bella told Edward as she turned to Jacob. "But you. Why haven't you called me back?" "I had nothing to say," Jacob replied.

"Well, I have tons," Bella replied. "Hold on, hey, Bella," Edward spoke up.

"Edward, you have to trust me. I do trust you. It's him I don't trust," Bella replied as she looks at him, strong, independent, and not about to acquiesce. Finally, he released her as she jogged to Jacob.

She climbed onto his bike as he grinned.

"Lose the grin, Jake. We're just going for a ride," Bella told him. "Hold on tight," he replied as he kicks started the bike, then roared off with Bella on the back.

We watch them go as students left, disappointed that they didn't see the fight they wanted.

Edward sighed and shook his head as he walked away from the school and into the woods. Leah turned to me and smiled sadly. "Why don't you come with me and I'll explain everything?"

She asked me. "Okay," I agree, kissing Jasper.

"Try to stay safe," Jasper asked, I headed to Leah's car. "Hey Austin, Angela!" They looked at me, and Leah looked at me. "Why don't you two come with us?" I suggested.

They looked at Leah before walking over. She drove us to the Res, not saying anything to us. I watched the scenery pass by.

-𝐋𝐚 𝐏𝐮𝐬𝐡, 𝐄𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲'𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞-

We finally arrived at Emily's house. Leah parked as we got out. Leah turned to the house. Angela looked at the house. "You ready?" She asked me. "Are you sure?" I asked.

"I'm the 'Alien Vampire' girl', remember?" I chuckled.

The front door burst open and Jared, Paul, Embry, and Quil piled out, shoving the last of a meal down their throats. I tensed a little, but Embry smiled at me.

Jacob and Bella were in the house as they looked at us. They waved at us and turned to continue their conversation.

"Look who's back," he smiled. "Whatsapp, Marali?" Quil asked. "Quil, you too?" I asked. "Yep, finally made the pack," he agreed. "I'm glad you're here, Marali," Embry replied.

"Maybe we can break from Leah's obsessive inner monologue."

"She wanted to join you at your school, but Sam forced her to stay here all the time," Paul added, laughing. "It is as if she has a crush on you," Jared joked.

"Shut up, you idiots!" Leah growled at them, but it only makes them laugh even harder at her.

I rolled my eyes at their immaturity, Atan'eko and Angela smiled. "Alright, you can shut up, now,"

Jacob spoke up as he and Bella came outside the house.

Leah saw Bella and the scowl she had from when the boys teased her deepened. "Bella, this is Leah Clearwater. Harry's daughter," Jacob introduced them.

"If you're here to torture Jacob some more, feel free to leave," she shot back.

My eyes widened at the comment she made Bella is taken aback. Jacob shoots her an angry look, as she is impervious.

Sam and Emily exit the house as Leah turns around and leaves into the woods, Angela follows her, stopping at the edge of the woods, waiting for Atan'eko and me. "Fun, isn't she?"

Jacob asked Bella as I shot him a disappointed look.

Emily gave Atan'eko and me a hug. Sam offered a pleasant nod hello. "Marali, Atan'eko. Hi. Hey. I was wondering when we'd see your faces around here," Emily smiled.

"Yeah, same here," I answered.

"I hear you're mother makes amazing food. Tell her we should get together to cook" Emily asked. I nodded. "Sam, are we good?" Jacob asked him. "We're good," Sam replied.

"She won't be getting through our line anytime soon."

The guys ad-lib macho challenges as they make their way to the forest's edge. Sam turns to Emily to say goodbye and looked into her eyes. Their connection was deep and intimate.

As Sam gently kissed her, I saw Leah tear up.

I walked over to her and rubbed her arm, comforting her. She was affected by seeing Sam and Emily. Atan'eko shot them a look as he joined us.

-𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭-

Atan'eko , Angela, Leah, and I walked in the woods, along a trail. We didn't say anything for a while. "So what was that between you and Sam?" Angela ask, breaking the silence.

"Did he break up with you for Emily?" "He broke up with me last year," Leah confirmed.

"He had us patrol a lot when we don't have school or homework to do. Seth's lucky. He's fifteen. One of the youngest in the pack. Sam keeps him home studying, but he's chomping at the bit. A lot of the guys want me to take his place instead."

"Wait, what?" I repeated. "Dudes need to chill."

"Looks like it is more complicated than that," Atan'eko asked. "Complicated?" I asked.

"I'm the girl who is an Alien called a Na'vi, who's dating a vampire, friends with two wolves, and is being targeted by a redhead blood-sucking undead demon of the night whose dead mate is crazy and who is lusting for my blood."

Leah laughed at that as she agreed.

"When a wolf shifts for the first time, they have this thing called imprinting," she explained.

"When Sam shifted for the first time, he changed. He went missing for two weeks. When he came back, he was always freaking out about something. He was always on edge about something. When Emily came to visit me, he came to meet her. That was when he imprinted on her."

"So he left you for your cousin?" Angela asked. "How can everyone be okay with that?" I added.

"It's a part of our culture as Quiletes," Leah sighed. "When a wolf imprints for the first time, they imprint for life." "Damn, it sucks," I sighed as well.

"I bet he blames himself for hurting you. But it can't be helped, right?"

"Right," Leah confirmed. "Emily is THE One for him."

"I guess it sort of chooses you sometimes," I wondered. "It's more than that, Marali," Leah explained. "Imprinting on someone is like.......," I asked.

"Like when you see her, everything changes. All of a sudden, it's not gravity holding you to the planet. It's her. Nothing else matters. You would do anything... Be anything for her," she explained.

"Like your life and existence is only for the person you imprint on, us Na'vi choose one mate, mate for life," I deduced as Atan'eko nodded

"I guess you didn't imprint yet," I asked.

"You two would be the first person I would tell," Leah sighs in defeat. "I have a direct line to Sam's thoughts. And half the time, he thinks of Emily, and the guilt he feels for what he did to me."

"Don't worry," I comforted her. "You'll find the one for you soon. That I can confirm for you."

"So for now, you're still you for now," I asked as we reached a cliff. "And you're still you," Leah replied. "Yeah, until graduation," I confirmed. "Graduation?" Leah repeated.

"This has to happen, Leah," I replied. "I've decided to turn with Bella"

"Not in a month, Marali," Leah asked me. "I mean, you're still young. Atan'eko, you have to change her mind." "I can't," Atan'eko shook her head.

"I've talked to the Cullens about hiding her but they said that they would be able to find her." "Are there any other ideas to keep her human?" Leah asked.

"They thought about making an illusion to make the Volturi think that Bella had changed," I answered. "Either way, it will lead to the same outcome," Atan'eko added.

"She has to change to keep the Volturi away." Leah sighed in defeat.

"Do you have to change?" Leah asked me as I shook my head. "I don't but I'm choosing to, Eywa wants me with Jake forever." "Well, there's always a chance for change," Leah sighed, I smiled at her.

"I mean, you are the first girl wolf, right? Eywa has a plan for you Leah"

Leah looked confused, then she smiled, nodding in agreement. I laughed as I wrap my arm around her shoulders and we headed back to my car.

-𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐢'𝐬 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦-

A man's hand touched Marali's picture and turned it. It's Riley. He has appeared since his disappearance early in the year.

He moved around Marali's room, touching her stuff, looking at her pictures, moving her stuff around, only slightly.

Finally, his hand fell on Marali's favorite scarf, the one she got from Neytiri.

He brought the scarf to her face as he inhales her scent.

He stuffed it into his jacket and exited, heading to Bella's house. He grabbed Bella's red blouse. He left the room and entered the living room to find Charlie asleep on the couch.

He's in uniform, a case file on his chest, Riley's case file.

And there was a newspaper article about the murders in Seattle. Riley was intrigued as he takes Charlie's gun and sees a bullet. Charlie was unaware of the danger he was in.

He saw the picture of Charlie and Bella smiling back up at him. He heard cars nearing the house as he left.

-𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦, 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭-

Bella and I entered her house. It was empty and quiet, I felt a weird aroma as Charlie spoke up. Atan'eko and Angela left to be with Leah.

"You know, Edward and Jasper could at least respect meal times," Charlie asked. We turned around startled to see Charlie leaning against the kitchen doorway, indicating his watch.

"I was with Jake," Bella answered.

"And I was with Leah," I added, glancing around the room for the source of the aroma."Oh......good," he looked dumbfounded. There was a knock on the door.

Charlie knew who it is and headed back inside the kitchen with a small self-satisfied smile.

"I'll give you foursome privacy then," Charlie answered. Bella opened the door to find Edward and Jasper. "Do you know how worried I've been?" Edward asked.

"How worried we've been?" "We were perfectly safe," I replied as Jasper smiled softly.

"I almost broke the treaty to make sure of it," Edward told Bella. "𝐊𝐞𝐦 𝐬𝐢 𝐧𝐠𝐚 '𝐞𝐟𝐮 𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐦 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚?" I whispered to Jasper, he gave me a look.

(Do you sense that aroma?)

As if on que, they both stopped and inhaled, both of their faces alarmed. "I know, we smell like dogs. We're sorry," Bella apologized.

"No, no," Edward replied. "Something's wrong."

He moved into the living room and darted through the first floor, checking it. Charlie doesn't see it as he was focused on Riley's picture, which was scratched out.

"What is it?" I asked as we follow him. "Stay here," Jasper answered as he bolted to my house.

We follow Edward upstairs. I enter her room to see Edward holding her dreamcatcher. The aroma in the room was different, very sinister. "What's wrong?' Bella asked.

"Someone's been in here," Edward turned to me. That caused Bella to start hyperventilating.

I got a text from Jasper. 'Someone was in your house'.

-𝐂𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞, 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭-

Edward paced, frustrated. Alice was stressed. Bella tried to track their fast-paced conversation with Emmett, Rosalie, Carlisle, and Esme.

Ella was with Jasper, giving an aerial view of the area to locate the intruder. I rubbed Bella back, Bella was breathing in a brown bag.

"Who was it?" Alice asked. "Does anyone know it?" "Just a stranger," Edward replied. "I didn't recognize his scent." "A nomad passing through?" Esme asked.

"The aroma in the house was off, Bella's room felt very sinister" I said, placing my hands on Bella's chest as I chanted softly, helping her breath.

"A passer-by wouldn't let Bella's father alive," Rosalie replied.

We are chilled by the thought as Esme wrapped her arms around Bella. The door burst open as Jasper and Ella entered.

"Their scent disappeared about five miles south of the girls' house," Jasper announced.

"Someone's orchestrating this," Edward deduced. "Victoria?" Carlisle asked. "I would've seen her deciding," Alice replied. "She would have let someone else decide," Ella suggested.

"That is a possibility,"

"Could she do that, Alice?" "She might," Alice answered. "It has to be the Volturi," I added, grabbing Bella's hand.

"Let Eywa help you breathe" I whisper to Bella as she slowly starts breathing normally.

"I don't think it's the Volturi either. I've been watching Aro's decisions, too," Alice responded. "So we keep looking," Emmett spoke up.

"We also take shifts, guarding Bella and Chloe at her house," Carlisle added. "Another protection detail?" Rosalie asked. "Rosalie, "Esme scolded her.

"No, she's right. You can't protect us and watch our families," Bella spoke up.  "And search for the intruder. And for Victoria. And keep yourselves fed,"

"She's right, You can't do all of it yourself." I added, looking at them.

"We're not leaving you defenseless," Jasper reminded me. "Well, I'm not gonna let you all starve," Bella shot back. "We wouldn't be unprotected. We have......"

I stopped as an idea gave birth to itself in my head.

I looked at him, a tiny glimmer of optimism flashing on my face. Bella smiled as well as she got the same idea.

"What?" Edward and Jasper asked.

𝐀/𝐍: Welcome back to Forks!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 6.7K 57
-"butterflies are wonderful creatures, yet you're the most beautiful one in my eyes." -"he is my sunshine, and i am his butterfly." in which a teen...
14.7K 339 25
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ ๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜บ. ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ ๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๏ฟฝ...
202K 4.3K 52
(Emmett Cullen x OC) (Twilight) (New Moon) (Eclipse) (Breaking Dawn parts 1 & 2) Started on: January 8, 2021 Finished on: ???
4.4K 252 11
forgive, but never forget embry call x fem!oc book i. of the clair du lune series post breaking dawn au ยฉ ๐–†๐–‰๐–”๐–—๐–Š๐–‰๐–Ž๐–”๐–— 2024