Ranvi: his flow of life

Por talethatneverends

๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐“๐ฐ๐จ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ [DARK ROMANCE] She is Fire. He is Ice and together they are going to... Mรกs

Before you proceed/ Triggered Warning
Preface
Dedication
Character Aesthetic
Playlist
Aaran's Mansion
I
Prologue
1.
2.
3.
4
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
Just a bet
32.
33.
II
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
The Camorra
42.
43.
44.
45
46.

15.

40.7K 3.1K 659
Por talethatneverends

To paid readers, The next chapter is available on ScrollStack, link available on Conversation board and Spoiler available at the end of this chapter.

THIS BOOK IS A DARK ROMANCE, if you are expecting it to be sweet rom- com like Rooh..then I am so sorry this book isn't for you. The book will darker in further chapters so read only if you aren't uncomfortable.

A A R A N

When I first saw her, she was around 18. We first met in her high school, I was forced to give a motivational speech, and she was one from the crowd. Not that I cared about that girl, in fact, I almost forgot her until one day her mother stepped into my house with her daughter.

That time her eyes were filled with innocence, and now it's replaced with rage. "Umm.." I looked at her, she parted her lips murmuring something and threw her hand in the air before dropping it on the bed.

The blanket slipped down her chest, revealing the shirt I made her wear after cleaning her. Her nipples erect from the fabric and the urge to bite and suck them until her moans fills up the room comes back, but I sealed that urge after she fell asleep.

When I was in a relationship with Anna, I used to do the aftercare, but after I got to know about her affairs, I made sure to stay away from her. I should have been hurt, I should have questioned her or maybe thrown divorce in her face, but I stayed quiet, looking at her lies. I used to neglect her as much as possible. I stayed late at work. Yet, I stayed loyal to my Anna.

After she died, I did fuck a lot of woman's. They needed money and I needed them. I never kissed a woman after Anna until these blue eyes looked into me with an urge to kiss them until she forgot whose air she was filling in her lungs.

Ranvi's eyes have the power, the fucking power to make me lose control of myself and kiss her and never get enough of it. The moment I pull away from her, the urge to kiss her again and devote that mouth makes it difficult for me. I never gave a woman aftercare, but I did today.

I shouldn't break my rules for her, and I did.
Thrice.

I have zero idea how and why the fuck did I lose my control? It happened because of that kiss, and this wasn't meant to be. Or maybe because I haven't had sex for some time now, and yet, I broke the rule.

After Ranvi fell asleep, I carried her to the bedroom, bought the towel she kept in her wardrobe, and made sure to clean her. I even made her wear clothes, and now she is sleeping peacefully. For the world, she is my fiancée but for us, we don't share anything except these desires.

I am attracted to her physically, which means I need her body for both. For sex and for aiming at brotherhood. I will give you what you want Ranvi, I will help you find the culprit, but in return, I will take your life. Your existence.

Don't blame me for this, Ocean because you, yourself invited the destruction to your doorstep. I stood up from the stool, buttoned my coat and walked towards the wardrobe, fixing up the secret camera I set up weeks ago. I have cameras set up all over her house except the washroom. I have access to her car dashcam and her office cameras and...her phone as well.

There are a few rules I never break and recording her while she is changing or while I fucked her lies in my list. I would never do that without her consent.

The day I hacked her phone, I got to know something..about the scam guy who was fooling her I would have never let her step at that strip in the first place, but I had a mission and mistakes are something I am not known for, which is why I didn't get the chance to check.

You thought you could blackmail me with those details and I would stay like this and be happy? No, woman. I know where my details are and I even have access to that device which is hidden in the secret drawer under your bed with a high security, but do you know why I haven't removed it yet?

So you could blackmail me. I turned my feet to look at her and then moved my gaze to the wall clock which shows 4 in the morning. I waited for it, but today she didn't end up with the nightmare.

Maybe because she had a nightmare earlier, the first time I saw her having a nightmare, I didn't bother waking her. Instead, I stayed there looking at her, and when I heard her sobs and noticed that her body wasn't moving, I dropped the vase, and she got up from the nightmare.

I took a few calculative steps towards her, tugging the hair strands behind her ear. "All the best, Ocean, for being on my red list. But let me tell you that's not a good sign for you because you look exactly like my new addiction, and I am all set to make you a mess. A beautiful mess."

My phone vibrates in my pocket and pull it out to look at the message.

Mr. Lorenzo Russo: I would like to meet you Tomorrow, Aaran.

Me: Okay Uncle. I will be there.

Lorenzo Russo, My Uncle. He is older than my father, which is why I consider him a father figure. He is the consigliere, which means he is very close to the boss exactly like me. Uncle is the person who got me into mafias, exactly how he got Damien in the mafia.

Damien Russo, the bastard of bastards with black hair and a well-built face, walks towards me with a black helmet in his hand. As much as I am obsessed with cars, Damien is obsessed with his looks. He doesn't repeat a cloth, no matter how expensive it is. He is cruel and doesn't stop unless and until he doesn't accomplish what he needs.

Did I mention that this motherfucker is a Capo? "The sun must have risen from the opposite direction?" He asked, keeping the helmet on the table and removing his gloves.

I glared at him. "Oh, I meant you are here. We don't usually get to see you until Father calls you." His expression turned cold and he smiled slowly. "That was a good taunt, still it didn't trigger me, brother," I say, taking a sip of my tea.

"I had no intention to trigger you, it's just I know how you play your games." By our conversation, people might think we are rivals, but it's quite different. Damien Russo comes to my close people list.

"I heard you are going to Russia?" I ask him, and he nods, before unbuttoning his Jacket, revealing his perfect toned abs. "Father wants me to go, and Russia is a fun place." He smirked and picked up the glass filled with water.

"A fun place?" I repeated, wondering what was running in Uncle's brain. Uncle wants to capture the section of Italy we don't have access to, which is why we are way too involved in things we shouldn't be, for example: Russians.

"Uncle has a lot of things running in his brain." I brought the cup of tea close to my lips but paused my actions after hearing Damien's words. A maid comes to our eyesight with a cotton shirt and Damien takes it wearing it.

"That's not my thing to worry about, I am more interested in Zayden, the bastard is getting on my nerves every moment." He replied.

I am not shocked, after knowing that Zayden is getting on his nerves, he is getting on the nerves of another Russo. Getting on Damien's nerves means inviting death, even though it will cause problems for Damien and Uncle.

Bad move, Ivanov.

"You won't do that. Killing him is not a good idea, remember, we have no intention of betraying brotherhood." Our gaze moved towards the voice as we stood up from our seats. Uncle walked towards us, wearing a suit and his hair set perfectly.

He took a seat, and we followed his action. "Zayden does everything that benefits him and only him, if he is standing beside Mark and licking his shoes it means he is all set to have a grip. He wants to be on a close list of the boss, Ethan." Damien says, scrunching his nose and continuing.

"Which is why I want you to do one thing, Son."

"I want Damien to marry Mikhail's daughter. Once we join hands with Russians in good teams, it will benefit us." Uncle looks at me.

"I understood, father. I will do as you say." Damien says, Uncle nods and speaks. "Aaran.. Follow me, I need to talk to you."

"Are you sure we should go there?" Liam asked me, and I hummed, my eyes still pinned to my device. Liam doesn't say anything and pulls the engine before driving towards the destination.

Damien: Are you really coming?

I scoff, trying to figure out why this bastard is so interested in my presence, and I can feel him planning something.

Me: Enjoy the show, brother.

Damien: Your presence at the dinner will be be cause for people's indigestion. Especially Zayden. He is such a dog, always ready to lick Mark's feet.

I tug my phone in my pocket, looking out the window. I usually work in the shadows, not that I don't want to physically be present in the work of the Brotherhood. I have to keep my image clean, but that doesn't mean I am not known in the brotherhood.

I do go there when needed, which means when Alexander shows up, I have to go because no way I am going to upset him. "Liam." I could sense him looking at me from the rearview mirror, but I didn't bother looking at him. "Yes Sir,"

"Hire two bodyguards for Ranvi and make sure she doesn't get to know about it, and report everything about her to me." Something about Ranvi is off, she is a bit different and her brain is working on something I don't know about.

"Yes sir." He replied.

Ranvi and I already share a scandal and in a month..I am going to announce our engagement, which means, my name is going to attach to her. Enemies are going to keep an eye on her and I don't want them to kill her because no one gets to touch what's mine, whether be it my friend or my enemy.

The engine of the car roared to null as the iron gate slid and Liam accelerated. Passing from the drive-thru, Liam stopped the car right outside the entrance. Then he slid down from the car and opened the door for me.

I slid down and buttoned the tuxedo. The mansion stands straight, and the sound of water from the fountain reaches my ear.

I marched towards the entrance, to the place where everyone was having the conversation, and to the place of her murderer. Men dressed in complete black bowed their heads wishing me Good evening, but I care less about them and walked straight to my destination. The meeting room.

A big wooden table is placed at the centre with beer bottles on it.

Every head turned towards me except three. The boss, Ethan Romano, My uncle and my Cousin. "What's the occasion, Russo?" Zayden says he is sitting two seats away from Ethan. Mark, the underboss, sits beside Zayden.

Mark Romano is a cousin of Asher and the biggest enemy as well.

"Does my people need an occasion to be here, Zayden?" Alexander speaks, of course, Zayden licks Mark's shoes, but you still don't get to sit on the seat I occupy. Sometimes Zayden is so mysterious that it feels as if he is playing a game we can't see and that's what makes me a bitch.

Alexander is Mark's father.

"Boss," I say when I stand a few steps away from him and Ethan gestures to me to sit on the couch beside him, opposite Uncle. Uncle and I share the same thing. I worked as their hacker, but then Boss made me a Consultant. "Aaran, you usually don't come to the meeting, brother." Asher, my friend says, peeking from behind.

"Anyway, it's so good to see yo-" his words were cut off when Ethan slammed his fist on the table. "Can we start with the work?"

"As Zayden suggested, we should join hands with the Russians," Antonio speaks, he is a Capo. "But joining hands with them is like inviting death," Asher says.

Joining hands with Russia is dangerous, but our business runs at risk. "Which is why I have a better plan." Uncle says after clearing his throat.

"And what is it, Russo?" Ethan looks at him. "How about we fix Damien's wedding with Mikhail's daughter?"

Silence for ten seconds straight before Asher breaks the peaceful silence. "Won't work, in fact, that's the wors-" he paused when Alexander gave him a deadly glare, and he changed his words. "I mean that's not a good idea and most importantly, why would they agree?"

"Because this relationship will benefit them as much as it benefits us," I said. "If we make them realize what they can gain after joining hands with us, I don't think they won't agree to it," I added.

"Boss, this idea makes sense. If we join hands with them. We will benefit." Mark says.

"Correct. Let's work on this." Ethan announced, and I looked at the man sitting opposite me. I smiled for a fraction of a second, telling him that our plan was going to work.

It's around 10 at night, and I am heading back to my mansion. Liam is driving while I am staring at her text that she dropped in the afternoon. I was so busy today that I didn't get a chance to check on her.

Ranvi: Thanks for taking care of me :))

Ranvi: I can't come to your home today, I was busy with some business and I have to pack my remaining stuff.
This one was the most recent one she dropped. I didn't bother replying to her and tugged my phone in my pocket only to pick up my iPad and open the live CCTV footage.

She is sitting on the couch, the same couch she used to pleasure herself. But her action is frozen as if she's a doll at the store. Her hands hung on both sides and her eyes pinned to a box.

I could sense a trace of terror in her eyes, and she pulled out a sheet from the box. This time her actions are slow. Her hand curled the paper into a ball before she breathed heavily as if she had run miles without any pause.

Ranvi might look like a strong, independent woman, but when I closely looked into her, I realized that isn't what she pretends to be. I don't doubt her skills, but her actions speak more exactly like now.

She stood upright, closing the box and taking hurried steps towards the kitchen, only to drop that box in the dustbin, and then she rushed towards her Room.

I changed the CCTV footage to her Bedroom and I saw her, pulling out medicine and eating them, but this is so unlike her. What medicine is she having?

What was in that box? And note? I need to know, which means I have to go to her apartment tonight. Again.

A notification appeared on the screen which was from my friend. Asher.

Asher: I am waiting for you at our normal meet-up place.
Sometimes, Asher is a pain in my ass because this bastard isn't ready to listen to the benefits of Camorra after we join hands with Bratva.

The moment I stepped into our meet-up, which is his private club, I was welcomed by the smell of Cigarettes. A woman is sitting on Asher's lap, giving him a lap dance. Asher's head is lowered and he is smoking.

"Asher." The moment these words came out of my mouth, Asher pushed the woman and her hands on the ground. I glared at the woman, and she stood and walked away.

"What was that Russo? You said you would support me, then why?"
Because my uncle and I plan to work with Bratva.

"Because it is giving us a benefit.." I paused and took the seat opposite to him. "And remember Asher, we shouldn't go against brotherhood..this will give us a label. Your cousin Mark is very close to your father, Ethan. We shouldn't mess."

Manipulating Asher is a piece of cake for me. Even though he is my friend..I try my best to make sure he doesn't fall into a pit dug by his cousin.

"So you want me to agree to this?" He asked, and I lit up the cigarette. "Correct."

(Next day)
I stared at the iPad, looking at the cameras in her Room. Her movements are still too null, and she is sitting on the edge of the bed looking at the window. If she stays like that, anyone would consider her dead.

It's been two days since I fucked her, that makes her as mine. She was supposed to shift to my house yesterday, but something stopped her, the incident from yesterday evening.

I tapped on the table with my forefinger, my eyes pinned to the woman. One moment she is sitting and the other moment she stands upright, picking up her phone and her black original leather handbag.

Ranvi smiles and walks towards Vanity before smiling and taking a deep breath, she is wearing a black pants and a black top with a grey coat. Her hair is tied in a ponytail.

Ranvi smiled, but her smile was empty like a can. Yesterday evening after she stepped out of her company, with a smile so bright that it brought itchiness to my palm, that's when she received a token.

A box from a stranger. The person was around 173 cm and was wearing a brown hoodie and sweatpants along with a cap and a mask. He kept the box on the hood of the car and left the place.

But the question is: Why would a stranger gift her fruits?

I sneak into her apartment to search for the note and that tablet she had, turns out it was anti-anxiety pills and that note. She burned it.

Even since then, she isn't the same, she didn't drop me the annoying text she drops every day. If sending fruits can stop those messages, I would love to send her fruits every day.

Tap.
Tap. Tap. Tap.

"Should I look into it, boss?" Luca says, and I move my gaze to him.

"Do it, get into the CCTV footage near her workplace and get me the face of this person." I bet he must've gotten rid of that mask somewhere.

You are really an Ocean Ranvi, you have so many secrets deep inside you and as your lovely fiancé, I am going to dig each one of them and bring them right in front of you. It doesn't matter whether I have to drug you again or fuck you until you answer my questions about what was in that note.

🌊🔅

How was this chapter? Don't forget to vote and comment. The next update will be in next week as promised I have you two updates this week..so now like a good reader do vote 🥹

Spoiler (chapter 16)

I smirked looking at her disappearing body. It feels good. "You thought I didn't see you?" My eyes widened as I slowly turned my heel to look at him. Aaran has removed his coat and is wearing a black shirt.

"What do you mean?" Aaran took slow steps towards me and I stepped back.

"You know exactly what I meant Ranvi, playing tiny games like this won't work, and it will just invite problems to you." I realized that I couldn't step back anymore as there was a table behind me.

Aaran continued walking until we were inches away, and I closed my eyes As he leaned to my ear and I could feel his warm breath hit my earlobe. "What do you want, Ocean? Hm? Why do you act like a brat, Fiancée?"

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

119K 7K 47
BOOK 1 - YOUR SERIES . The one who was rude, arrogant, cold hearted used to melt when he was around the love of his life, vachi. Everyone knew about...
137K 11.5K 44
โ๐Š๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ ๐š๐ฌ ๐Œ๐ฎ๐ซ๐๐žฬจ๐ซ, ๐ƒ๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ ..โž ๐„๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐š๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โ ๐‡...
298K 28.1K 40
โ› The Dark love of Mafia's โœ โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:*โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* Secrets which are hidden. Some secrets are burned and some are buried beneath their feet, some a...
39.8K 1.4K 38
Well read the story at ur risk and i advice you read the triger warnings first cause its a very dark one giving you a body shaking adventure and trig...