6.

To my ScrollStack readers, next chapter is out on ScrollStack and it's spicy and Aaran is going to threatened Ranvi with something she didn't expected.

The spoiler is present at the end of this chapter.

Link is present in my conversation board and Insta story.

A A R A N

A A R A N

Ranvi was a gorgeous woman. A woman like her is meant to be destroyed. She has an innocent face and a mind of evil, and that makes me want to ruin her in the worst way. To cover her flawless body with bruises, to destroy her over-smart brain and throw her away. I had no business with Ranvi Shekhawat until she decided to wake the devil within me.

Until she decided to dig up my Secrets that were hidden for ages, and she had no fucking right to know about them. I knew she wasn't a fool to store data on her device. She has it all secured in a safe. So when I hacked into her device, all I found on her phone were pictures of a kids' cartoon show. "Marry her." I chuckled and caressed the tip of the glass.

She is playing with fire, and I am planning to burn her in the same fire. "You wanted to be the queen of my chess? I will make you a simple pawn." I said and looked at her, who was now chatting with a blonde man.

She thinks no one has their eyes on her, but poor her, I am going to look at her from the Shadow and the moment I get my hand on her, I will snatch back my details and kill her because there is no way I am getting her to survive after she gets to know my secret.

She stepped into the club along with her friend Lizz Romano about two hours and a few minutes ago and as soon as they stepped inside, Lizz left the sight and my pawn took her place at the bar diving herself in Alcohol.

She gulped the liquid and asked the bartender to give her another while the blonde kept on blabbering. Ocean is confused about whether she should celebrate that I agreed to her wish or be sad that I destroyed her projects. I agreed to your wish, so I could buy some time to get rid of you, Ms. Shekhawat because I will never marry you.

My phone vibrates and I pull it out to look at the text. It was Vidyut, my cousin.

Vidyut: Aaran, get me the details. Will you?
Vidyut Suryawanshi, is a King, my cousin and the person who understands me not completely but parcely. Not only does he know my secrets, but he sometimes helps me as well. He is a successful businessman and a perfect secret keeper.

Only a few people know about my secret, and Vidyut Suryawanshi is one of them.

Me: I'll, but not now.
He has been searching for his bully, and I promised him that I will trace that motherfucker out. With no more mood to talk to my cousin, I threw my phone back into my pocket and looked at my Target.

She wasn't sitting on the stool and gulping the Alcohol anymore, but now she stood up and walked only to be stopped by that blonde. I saw how she murmured something that made him pull back his hand from her, and later she walked back to her place.