44.

The next chapter which is Smutty chapter is available on ScrollStack (paid) for now also the Smuts won't be available on Wattpad for further details..read the note available at the end of the chapter.

R A N V I

R A N V I

“I thought, I won't feel anything for him except hatred, ziggy. I pity myself for developing feelings for him. I feel as if—I am not a good human, and I am betraying myself by falling for him. Something must be wrong with me. Right? ” I ruffled his hair, a long sigh left my mouth. Ziggy, who was busy eating his treat, was happy and busy, but my brain was filled with a lot of thoughts.

It's been a while since Aaran dropped me after our fight, and ever since that time I have been sitting in the greenhouse, trying to bring back the older Ranvi, who decided to hate him with all her heart, but I can't forget but feel bad for him.

Everything started with an obsession Aaran but now I am trapped with you and my heart wants to stay with you but at the same time, my brain doesn't. “If you were a human what would you do, Ziggy?” My little fluffy friend barked at me then ran away.

“You—would also choose to run away?” I muttered before my spine straightened and a deep exhale left my mouth, making me close my eyes.

“I dare you, if you talk about running away I will make sure you don't walk the next day.”

“Shut up!” I snapped open my eyes, only to realize that Aaran is not here, it's just my brain decided to show me the scene from earlier, where my heart skipped a beat on his threat. I need to see a doctor, maybe that nightmare from yesterday and the way my body reacted today is because of some brain disease.

Yes, I need to go for a full-body health checkup, and It will also help me find that those nightmares are my memories from the childhood days or just a nightmare but before this–I must work on my private Mission, since Aaran isn't home, it's the perfect time.

Mess. It's all a mess and the more I try to get out of it, I am getting tangled into it. The efforts of one week were gone in vain, it's useless, so fucking useless. Aaran is the fucking manipulative, dominating bastard who removed everything from the footage, I can't even recover it.

If I had got my hands on this footage and proved that Aaran kidnapped Aditi, I would sue his goddamn life in a snap of my fingers. I lift my eyes to look at the wall clock, which says 7:55pm.

Almost 3 hours since Aaran dropped me home and left an hour and half since I have isolated myself in my room trying to recover the data again. I didn't even change the dress from earlier, the same white dress which has a v neck, and it fits me well, showing my curves.