46.

Next part is available on ScrollStack. Link available on Insta story

The worst part is no one votes. Now I will give chapters whenever I feel like.

A A R A N

A A R A N

Tick.
Tick.
Tick.
The sound of a clock hanging on the wall reached my ears. It's 3:45 in the morning and the woman beside me is sleeping, one of her legs is on my hips and the other is in between my legs.

Ranvi is the first woman I am sharing my bed with. I used to have sex with Anna, I would clean her and go back to my room like nothing really happened between us. I never really slept with her while our bodies would be tangled into each other.

What exactly is this woman?

She lifts her other feet, her fingers brushing on my skin, sending blood straight to my dick. Damn, fuck. The way I want to wake her up and the fuck the life out of her is crazy, but I am not going to do that because she needs rest.

Ever since Ranvi came back from her parents house, she sleeps with the lights on, so I turned on the night lamps even though it irritates my eyes while sleeping.

For me, the definition of beauty is manipulation, pain, screams, and blood, but I decided to change the definition when I saw her or more like when I claimed her as mine again and again until she passed out. Her moans have turned into my favorite songs like her sweet voice and Ranvi herself has turned into my favorite sin.

I have always been a person who sleeps for two hours or sometimes three, why? Because it's annoying to sleep and waste our time, during that time I plot my games to get inside my enemies brain or plan their death, but even Since this woman stormed into my life I have started spending my night in her room, on the couch and today right beside her.

Not that it gives me some kind of comfort, but I get to learn a lot about her. Ranvi's eyes were filled with rage and curiosity a few hours ago to know the truth that she successfully dug, and I realized that I took her for granted.

Occasionally when she is sleeping at night, I sit on her couch and wonder that what if she hadn't hacked my device and made me lose my patience for two fucking days thinking that a dick is blackmailing me? My brain had a different plan to trap her, but instead she hacked my laptop-she stalked me like a madwoman.

Oh! Yes, My madwoman-and blackmailed me. She did something no one even dared to do. Not only did I realize that she was equally obsessed with me, but she did everything to get closer to me, including-manipulating her family.

After fucking her senselessly until she passed out, I cleaned her up with warm water, I even applied some ointment on her red ass and her wrist and laid beside her. She has no control over me and yet, she has the capability to control me.