18.

Paid readers, The next chapter is out on the ScrollStack link in the conversation board and Instagram story.

Don't forget to check the spoiler at the end of this chapter.

This book is a Dark Romance!!! Skip if you are uncomfortable.

!!Mature content ahead!!
[Degradation, Spanking..etc..]

R A N V I

R A N V I

My brain runs faster as I start thinking about a way to escape him. I want him to crave me to know that he was mistaken in the morning, he has no right to leave me on edge and the same part wants me to hide so he stays in that pain.

Unknown: I told you to wait for me in your room, Ocean but seems like you love being a brat. I know you love being fucked like a slut. Right?

Slut? As much as I hate myself for liking this, I can't help but imagine him keeping his words and fucking me to oblivion.

I stayed at the chat that he sent me twenty minutes ago. Can't he use his number? I almost told him that I was not home, but then I realized that he had his bodyguards ‘who aren't allowed to talk to me’ all over the mansion, and they could spit out the truth which meant I needed to hide in the mansion itself. Which is why I am sitting in the store room.

I tiptoed and walked towards my room only to notice a shadow, he was there waiting for me and I quickly rushed back to the store room, locked in the door behind me. A part of me wants to go to my room and beg him to fuck me and bring me pleasure, but the other part wants to mess and try him.

As soon as he steps outside the room, I will quickly get inside and close the door. Should I just go and beg him?
No, don't you dare.

I was sitting in the store room, which was giving me a clear view of my room. “Come on go to your room,” I whispered, but this handsome bastard wasn't ready to leave my room. My phone vibrated, and my eyes craved to see a message from him, but it wasn't him.

Sam: Ranvi, is Lizz with you?

Me: Nope, she isn't with me. Why?

Sam: Then she must be in the club. *knife emoji*

Sam: Lizz, if you're reading this. Remember that you are dead meat the moment I see you in the club.
I giggled reading the text, and I am sure Lizz is in the club.

Me: Drop me a text once you find her.

Sam: Yes! Bye.

Lizz: Hey girls!
My eyes landed on the new notification and I quickly rushed to our group chat.

Sam: You little bitch. Where are you? It's late at night.

Lizz: Sends a photo*
I could feel my cheeks turn red as I gulped looking at the photo where a girl is sitting on a man’s lap, her ass is barely covered with her skirt. Lizz is in a stripping club.