Magizhini

By author_rfs

I'm dedicating this book to @malanimaniraja22 He is 26 and she is 18. He is not ready to give his love to an... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Author's Note
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Author's Note

Chapter 62

1.6K 182 51
By author_rfs

Indrajith's Pov

I quickly dressed up in a polo t-shirt and pants and went to Magizhini's room before Chanakya interrupt me from seeing her.

I knocked on the door and waited for her to come out.

Naa ready Chanu.... Magizhini opened the door with a smile. But that smile vanished when she saw me...

The smile on my face faded seeing her reaction.

I composed myself and entered the room. She stepped backwards and gulped.

I was breaking little by little seeing her reaction. I gulped down my pain and looked at her.

Magizhini..... I tried to say something.

Chanu thaan ve-zhiya koop-tan... En-na thap-pa nenaikadinga...... Magizhini stammered.

Sathiyama Naa thappa nenaikala di........ Enna nambu... Enna pathu ipdi react pannada di romba kasthama iruku ...... I said in a broken tone.

Magizh..... Chanakya voiced entering her room.

Chanu.... Magizhini went to him.

A bitter smile formed on my lips seeing that.

Are you OK Magizhini..... Chanakya asked eyeing me.

Mmm... Magizhini responded.

Appo Polama magizh..... Chanakya asked.

Magizh looked at me... I know the question behind that look.

Poitu vaa..... I said and quitted the idea of going with them.

She is scared of me... She is going numb in my presence....

I closed my eyes and remembered the Magizhini who was in love with me.

She gets nervous and smiles in shyness whenever I touch her but today in my presence she is loosing her smile.

I'm sorry di.... Unkitta epdi pesuradu terila.. You are avoiding my presence.... Chanakya unna pathukura vidham enaku bayama iruku.... What if he takes you from me....

I sat on her bed and looked around. Her smell is in her room. She smells soft and pure like a baby....

I lied on her bed and took her pillow in my hand. I hugged it and lied there.

I don't want to loose you.... But I fear that he will take you from me.... I cannot visualize how my life would be without..

Indrajith.... I got up and turned to the door.

Chanakya was standing there.

Kezhambala Chanakya ....... I asked him.

Vaanathi aunty kitta neeyum kooda varen nu sonniya.... Chanakya asked.

Naa varala neenga poitu vanga.... I said.

You must come Indrajith..... Chanakya said nearing me.

He stood right infront of me and said.... You should come Indrajith... Oppo thaan magizh enkooda evlo happy ah irukanu nee paaka mudiyum.

I smiled said dejectedly... Varala Chanakya Magizhini would not be comfortable near me.

Nee vara..... Chanakya dragged me to the hall.

My eyes landed on Magizhini. Our eyes met for a second, she averted her gaze immediately. I smile dejectedly.

He took me straight to Magizhini and asked..... Magizhini, Indrajith namma kooda Vanda unaku uncomfortable ah irukuma.

Magizhini shook her head vigorously and looked at me.

Magizh, Relax Indrajith apdi sollala naathan ketan...... He said to Magizhini.

Indrajith. She is OK so let's go...... He said.

Bye aunty.... Magizh neeyum solitu vaa...... Chanakya started it with Amma and ended with Magizhini

Poitu varen maa..... Magizhini said in a low tone.

Naa pogava maa.... I asked Amma who was looking at me worried.

Are you OK Indrajith.... Amma asked caressing my face.

Mmmm... I replied.

Indrajith it's getting late... Seekram vaa.... Chanakya shouted from outside.

Paathu poitu vanga...indha car key. . Amma said looking at the entrance hearing Chanakya. She handed me the car key.

I exited the home and went towards the car. I saw Magizhini standing beside Chanakya.

My eyes were on her.... I went past them and opened the door to get in the driver seat but Chanakya blocked me.

Indrajith, Naa drive panren.... Give me the keys...... Chanakya asked.

With a sigh I gave him the car keys and went to the other side to get in the front seat.

Indrajith, pinnadi poi utkaru. I want Magizh to sit here....... Chanakya said.

Illa Chanu naa pinnadi utkaren avar anga irukattum...... Magizh said.

Magizh, I want to spent time with you and Indrajith is decent enough to understand that...... Nee front la vandu utkaru..... Chanakya said.

Magizhini looked at me.

I went past her and got in the back seat and sat there silently. I saw Chanakya opening the door for her.

I smiled dejectedly.....

Avan nalla pathukuran la..... I thought and lowered my head. Chanakya started the car.

Magizh... Enga ponum sollu. Naa kootitu poren..... Chanakya asked.

Unaku pudicha edam kootitu po..... Magizhini said.

I was patiently listening to their conversation.

Magizh ku enga ponum adan naa ketan....... Chanakya said.

First kovil polama Chanu.... Please...... Magizhini asked him.

Please laa eduku sorla.... Kootitu po nu sonna kootitu poga poren...... So Magizh first namma enga porom....... Chanakya said.

Reply Dora style la sollatuma Chanu...... Magizhini asked him.

Sollu.... Chanakya said with a smile.

Namma kovil ku porom. Namma enga porom... Kovil ku porom.... She said raising her arms in the air and clapped her hands and giggled.

I was admiring her actives... She behaves like a baby.....

And I have hurt this baby badly.....

Chanakya ruffled her hair.

Chanu... Mudi kalanjurum..... She said with a pout and corrected her hair.

They totally forgot about me and started conversing. Chanakya reached the tamil temple here in Mumbai.

I got down and went to help Magizhini get down at the same time Chanakya reached there.

I extended my hand to her. And Chanakya also did the same.

Magizhini looked at me for a second and lowered her head.

She placed her hand on Chanakya's denying my offer.

I slowly took back my hand and stood there.

Please move a little..... Chanakya said. I moved and gave him space to safely get down Magizh from the car.

Neenga poitu vanga naa wait panren..... I said before they  could deny me from going inside with them.

They went inside..... I stood there leaning my back against the car and waited for them.

They came back. They were laughing and talking happily. I never treated her right and I made her loose her smile. But he is bringing smile on her face.

Chanakya looked at me and smirked...they neared me. I was about to get inside.

Oru nimisham..... I stopped hearing Magizh...

She came words me and opened her palm which she kept close.

Thirnir eduthukonga...... Magizh said.

I looked at her and asked.... Vachu viduriya.

She blinked her eyes rapidly but did what I asked. She slowly neared me and placed the Thirnir on my forehead. I felt the softness of her fingers.

I closed my eyes tightly because I was feared of crying infront of her. I'm feared of loosing this sensation.

She covered my eyes and blew away the excess thirnir.

I opened my eyes and looked at her. She took steps away from me.

Polama.... Chanakya asked. I looked at him and his eyes showed how angry he is.

When I saw his look. I wanted to shout...... She is my wife....... but I never treated her like that...... That reality made me go mum.

Polam Chanu.... Magizh said and we got in the car.

He helped her like a gentleman.

Ippo enga porom Chanu..... Magizhini asked.

Mall ku... Anga time spent pannalam....... Chanakya said.

Ok. Summa suthi pakalam Anga nalla timepass aagum...... Magizhini said.

The car stopped in a signal.....

Chanu, chanu..... Magizhini called him by tapping on his shoulder.

Enna Magizh..... He asked.

Naa onnu keta thappa nenaika matiye..... She asked.

Kezhu Magizh eduku thayangura..... He asked.

Enaku Balloon vangi thariya...... She asked pointing the person who was selling balloons.

I looked at her shocked..... My mind flashed the days I called her gold digger.

Balloon ah...... Chanakya asked with a smile.

Please Chanu....... Magizhini said pinching his chin.

Enkitta urimaya eduvum naa keka vidathu illela........ I thought.

Ok vangi tharen...... Chanakya said with a smile and parked the car near that balloon vendor but someone has to get down from the car to fetch the balloons.

Magizhini nee car la iru naa vangitu varen...... Chanakya said and got down from the car.

Chanu Chanu andha kaathula parakume andha balloon...... Magizhini said putting her head out.

I couldn't stop myself from seeing a baby in her.

Magizhini en wife, avazhuku naa thane vaangi tharanum...... I thought and decided to get down from the car but Chanakya already reached us.

He came with balloons in his hand.

Magizh idha epdi kondu poradhu...... Chanakya asked her showing the balloons in his hand.

Chanu... Epdiyachum kondu polam vaa.... She said.

Chanakya opened the car door and gave the balloons to her.

I saw her expression through the rear mirror.

The bright smile on her face....... I feel. Guilty seeing that.

I gulped the lump formed in my throat. I held back my tears.

Chanu 5 balloons ah thank you Chanu..... Magizhini said leaning on his shoulder.

He patted her head and looked at me by slightly tilting his head.

I looked at them with a broken expression.

He smirked and said.... Ok Magizh kezhambalama..

Mmmm... Magizhini said and kept the five balloons in her hand.

Magizh.... Balloon uncomfortable ah irukum drive panna.... Namma idha Indrajith kitta kudukalama.... Car la irundu vezhiya vanda aprom nee vachuko..... Chanakya said... I also found his words logical and Magizhini is also near him. I care about her safety.

Magizhini balloons kudu naa vachukuren..... I said.

She gave it to me and said childishly ... Udaikama bathrama vachukonga naa car la irundu erangunadum kudukanum enkitta ok.

I smiled seeing this face of her......

Sari.... I said and got the balloons from her.

Kadavule ivazha enkooda naa bathrama vachukanum nu aasa padren Please save her...... Show me a way to save her...

Chanu... Andha paaru gaint wheel..... Magizhini said pointing out.

Anga edho fest nadakura Mathiri iruku..... Magizh namma mall ku poga venam ingaye polama..... He asked.

Ok.... Magizhini said with a smile.

Chanakya parked the car and we got down.....

Naa poi tickets vangitu varen wait panunga.... Chanakya said and left.

Magizhini came to me and extended her hand and said...... Balloon.

I gave her the helium balloons.

She looked at the balloons in her hand floating due to the helium filled in it.

Her mouth was wide for a second and she smiled seeing it.

My heart flutters seeing that...

Unaku balloon pudikuma..... I asked her.

Mmmm romba enaku yaarume balloon vangi thandadu illa. Orphanage la adellam kedaikadu..... She answered me spontaneously as her concentration was on the balloons.

That words hurt me a lot....

I never thought about her past and where she stayed. I never got interested to know about how she lived........ I thought.

Magizhini tickets vaangiten polam vaa....... Chanakya said.

Magizhini looked at him and nodded her head.

With a smile he held her hand. My eyes were in their entwined hands.

She was walking slowly holding the balloons in one hand and holding his hand on the other.

I watched them entering the fest.

I went behind them. The place was crowdy.

And people were moving here and there.

I got worried what if someone hit her accidentally. I immediately moved near them.

Chanu... Gaint wheel paren evlo perusa iruku...... Magizhini said...

I smiled hearing that.

Anga paru.... Marry-go-round..... She was making cute excited faces like babies.

Anga vaa kootama iruku ennanu poi paakalam.... Magizhini said dragging Chanakya somewhere.

Chanakya... Paathu crowd ah iruku... I warned them.

Nee irukala vaa paathu kootitu polam.... He said.

We walked on either side of Magizhini literally protecting her from getting hit.

We spent time there.... She didn't go in any ride because of her current condition. Time passed.....

Magizhini made a pained face.... I was noticing her face all the time so I noticed it.

She hung her face.

Magizhini.... Ennachu..... I moved closer to her ears and asked.

She looked at me and said.... Kaal valikudu..

I looked around for a place to make her sit.

Chanakya was paying attention to something else so he didn't notice it.

Chanakya romba neram nadakurom avazhuku kaal valikum vaa anga poi utkaralam....... I said and took magizhini there.

We sat there for some time.

Thanni vangitu varen..... I said and rushed to get her some water. I bought a water bottle and returned.

Chanakya looked at me with a frown.....

Magizhini thanni kudi....andha balloon kudu naa vachukuren.... . I said handing the bottle to her and got the balloons from her. She had water and got the balloons back from me.

I never knew she likes balloons this much.

I never know anything about her then how would I know about this.

Chanu...... She called him.

She got out attention.

Indha balloon naa paraka vidava... Aasaya iruku....... She said.

Ok. Naa adha video edukuren... Chanakya said with a smile.

She got up.... Chanakya pulled out his voice to record a video.

1,2,3......she let got of the strings from her hand and the balloons flew.

She looked at it with a bright smile and clapped her hands like a baby...

She smiled seeing me. My eyes got blurred by tears seeing her genuine innocent smile.

Chanu paathiya epdi paradhu pochunu..... She said and came to us.

Chanu tired ah iruku veetuku polama..... She asked him.

Ok polam.... He said and held her hand.

I couldn't control my jealousy.

I moved to the other side of her and held her hand. She looked at me shocked.

I wanted to smile but controlled it but her face lost the smile the next moment.

I let go of her hand. Chanakya looked at me smirked.

I felt low after that. I was feeling like a thirdwheel there.

We reached home. I went straight to my room. Magizhini and Chanakya was there in the hall and sharing everything that happened.

I closed my room door and slide down the door.

I sat on the floor and started thinking deeply about Magizhini.

She comfortably smiled, talked and behaved with Chanakya but she is loosing her smile seeing me.

Inaiku ava smile.... Kandipa I regret everything I did to her. I don't know what I can do to make amends for my deeds.

Do I deserve her... Suddenly the question popped in my mind.

My mind recollected all my gruesome behavior with her and I started comparing myself with Chanakya.

After comparing myself with Chanakya I couldn't stop my tears.

He is treating her like a princess but I treated her like a trash. I spoke low of her, I used her physically to hurt her, I tortured her mentally but avan apdi eduvume panala....

Pala varushama Love panran.... Avan avazhukaha ellam panra.... Avazha kozhanda mathiri pathukuran..... Avazha naa hurt paniruken nu terinjadhum enkitta sanda potan.... He deserves her not me.

Avazha asingama pesiruken, anadha anadha nu soliruken ana avan apdi illa ava anadha nu terinju thaan pazhagirukan ana enna Mathiri illa avan. Avan romba Nallavan.... Magizhini deserves a happy life and after making her go through so many horrendous things I don't think I deserve her.

If magizhini's life is at stake it's all because of me.... I have to save her... Avazha kaapathanum she deserves a life not me...... *tears slide down my cheeks *

I sat there aimlessly looking at the wall infront of me. Magizhini's smile flashed in my mind.

Ava enna pathu evlo naazh vekka pattu sirichurupa ana naa adellam drama, adhu, idhu nu asingamaa pesi hurt paniruken.... I don't deserve her.

Indrajith.... Nee avazhuku thagudi yaanavan illa...evlo naazh avazha Nithya kooda compare panni unaku enna thagudi irukunu keturupen, ana enaku thaan thagudi illa... Ava nalla va.... Naa thaan mosamanavan.

I wiped my face harshly.

Enda paiyanum innoruthan baby ah en baby mathiri pathukuren nu solla maten ana Chanakya sonnen.. He will take care of Magizhini well....

I'm sorry Magizhini unna romba hurt paniten.... Nee happy ah irukanum... I'll save you first... Enaku nambika iruku unna save panna mudiyum nu I'll save you some how.

I sat there for sometime thinking about Magizhini and my life with her.

She cried almost everyday..... *Tears fell out of my eyes*

Ava illama ennala iruka mudiyuma...... I asked myself..

I slowly got up and went to the wardrobe where I kept her shawl safely.

I inhaled it and hugged it to my chest.

I remember the day when I shared about my life to her and how she caressed my hair that day. I slept peacefully with any sleeping pills after several years.

You are an angel and you deserve a beautiful life..... But enkooda illa......

I wiped my tears with the back of my palm.

Unna romba kastham paduthiten Magizhini...... Sorry..... I cried burying my face in her shawl..

Hi makkazhe

Travel la iruken still I made it... Update kuduthuten..... 😄

I really wanna say something. I'm busy this month but don't worry there will be updates and I'll let you guys know about it in my Instagram status.... You can find me there....

If you aren't aware about my Instagram ID its  author_rfs.

Seekram santhippom.

Marakama vote panunga ❤️.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311K 15.2K 36
_COMPLETED_ #2 in HATE Series Fabulous 😍 Cover by @weirdosaurs (I don't have any words to describe that how much I loved this cover😍) This book is...
33.9K 1.9K 34
Book 1 of Tainted Series "Aapne maara hai mere maa baba ko. I hate you. Apni shaqal bhi dikhayi toh I'll kill myself " ~ Annahita Thakur •••••••••••...
1.5M 66.9K 75
They Met At A Wedding And Once The Wedding Ended, They Parted Ways To Never Meet Again, Unknown To What The Future Holds For Them Can This Pure Hatre...
121K 4.9K 38
"you don't have to do this just because your parents said.... You still didn't finished your studies.... If you don't like me say it directly papa I...