Eywa's Gifted Love

By TwilightXRandomGirl

Follow Marali down the path Eywa has for her ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐: March 16 2023 ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฎ๐ž๐: April 8... More

๐Ÿ’™Cast๐Ÿ’™
๐Ÿ’™Eason Family๐Ÿ’™
Chapter 1 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 2 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 3 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Ella Hale ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 4 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 5 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Ley'ra ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 6 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 7 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 8 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 9 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 10 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 11 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 12 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 13 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 14 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 15 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 16 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 17 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 18 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 19 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
A/N
!!!๐€๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง!!!
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Neige and Rajiah
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Sky and her pack
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Epilogue

Chapter 26

125 7 0
By TwilightXRandomGirl

*𝐈𝐟 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐍𝐚'𝐯𝐢, 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐁𝐨𝐥𝐝*

-𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐢/𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐨𝐯-

The people on the ground were surrounded at all angles and the fight began. We soared down through the air towards the ships.

We bared our teeth and I hooted back to my team, raising our bows and began letting arrows fly through the air, towards the engines.

Toruk and Jake, grabbed the tail of a helicopter and began to swing it around, making it lose control into the side of one of the mountains and explode.

I sat up on Rosie, raising my bow and shooting an arrow straight into the windshield glass, as did Neytiri, taking out the pilots, making the vehicle begin to spin towards the ground.

Neytiri and I let out a warrior cry and so did my people behind me.

Ikran's were landing all over the hovering aircrafts, making them lose control and destroying themselves fairly quickly. "All aircraft, weapons free! Weapons free!"

Quaritch commanded his team.

The warriors on the ground were met with heavy gunfire, but the rode forward and began to fight the human people. "Break formation, engage all hostiles." Quaritch demanded.

The formation of the ships began to break apart and flying after us on the Ikran's.

Their weapons shooting towards us without aim. And yet they still were making progress.

Jake and Toruk grabbed another helicopter and swung it around, tossing it into another, making the two explode.

He let out a yell and lifted the gun in his hands and began to shoot at another, taking out the pilot through the glass. He cheered in victory, while moving on to the next.

Rosie and I flew around one of the bigger ships and I raised my bow at the people on the loading door, screaming as I let my arrow fly.

It went right through the chest of one of the gunmen.

The bullets flew through the air on the ground, some striking into Norm's Direhorse and making him get tossed off as they both fell to the ground.

He quickly stood back up to his feet and raised the gun in his hands, shooting at the humans while he began to retreat backwards for cover. "Scorpions, purse and destroy." Quaritch said.

Large missiles started firing at us all, blowing the riders and Ikran's against the mountains and killing them.

The loss of lives was killing me on the inside, but I needed to push through and focus. Some of the helicopters dove downward and began to light up missiles towards the ground warriors.

Explosions rang through the air as they began to retreat.

Fires catching from the blasts, only making the pain worse. "Jake! Jake! You copy?" Norm called out through his com. "We're falling back! We're getting hammered!"

"Copy. Get out of there!" Jake replied.

Jake looked up and could see the largest of the ships fly around the corner. He knew immediately that Quaritch was on that ship and began to steer Toruk away.

Quaritch indeed saw him and anger raised through him, making the veins pop out of his neck.

"That's him! Get after him!"

Explosions followed after Jake as he soared through the sky, swerving back and forth to be avoided. I flew downward and quickly glanced behind me to see a helicopter on my tail.

Rosie flew side to side in wide ranges to avoid the bullet fire that rained down on us.

"Take him out!" Quaritch screamed at the pilot. But he quickly looked up in the air as bullets rained down on his ship.

Trudy and her helicopter that was painted blue, so not to get confused, flew over them firing bullets of her own. Her ship squared up with the Colonels. "Oops." She smirked.

"Light her up!" Quaritch growled.

Trudy waited for a moment and quickly swerved her helicopter to the side, avoiding the bullets and missiles that began to fly her way.

She used some of the floating mountains as cover and when she had a clear shot she took it, firing multiple rounds into the main shuttle. Bullets began hitting the windshield.

"You're not the only one with a gun, bitch." Trudy scoffed.

"Keep her in your sights." He growled. "Arming all pods!"

Heavy missiles began firing towards her and she avoided most of them. Bullets too began to fire breaking through her windshield and distracting her while she struggle to get her mask.

Allowing a missile to hit the tail of her helicopter and she began going down.

I flew through the forest, trying to use the trees as cover against the helicopter that did not want to leave my tail. I swerved and stayed away, coming around the corner quickly.

Only to be met with the ground crews.

Lyle raised his gun in the air in his Ampsuit and began shooting directly at the belly of Todie. She screeched out in pain and I felt it though our bond.

Letting out a scream of my own and holding tightly to her neck, we twisted and struggled through vines before finally crashing to the ground. I screamed out again as I was flung from her body.

I rolled along the dirt ground and let out a huff of breath as we came to a stop.

I sat up quickly and looked around, gun fire started coming at me, but I looked around for my Ikran. I saw her on the ground not to far and I got up, running to her.

"Rosie!" I cried out for her.

I bent down to touch her face that was laying against a fallen tree, looking at all the destruction around me. Her wings were ridden with bullet holes and her eyes were closed.

Explosions rang out all around, blasts killing and blowing people away into trees.

I feared at that moment that all hope was lost. We didn't stand a chance. Another explosion blew up near me and I hid my head in my legs, curling up for precision against the fallen log.

Tsu'tey rode his Ikran through the sky's and towards the open loading bay of one of the ships, hopping off with a warrior cry through the air onto the platform.

His bow was raised and he let his arrow fly into one of their chests.

They began shooting at him.

Tsu'tey grabbed one of the men and tossed him into another, swinging his bow knocking out one, reaching out with his hand and grabbing the pack of another and tossing him overboard.

Everything happening in one swift movement.

He twisted around, smacking another man with the end of his bow and throwing him over board.

He let out a brave warrior cry and started to attack the last ones, before another gun was raised and bullets flew directly at him.

Tsu'tey gasped and fell backwards, bouncing off the loading door and down the far drop to the forests below.

"Rogue One is hit. I'm going in." Trudy relayed over the coms. "Sorry, Jake."

Trudy's helicopter began to fall to the ground. Quaritch noticed and ordered fire. A missile finished off her helicopter and she was gone.

Norm was still retreating with the others and stopped to turn his gun on the Ampsuits following him. Lyle aimed his gun and shot Norm's Avatar in the shoulders and the heart.

He fell to the ground and died.

The link pod opened up and Norm climbed out gasping for breath and clutching his chest in pain. I felt it all. Everything around me, everyone dying.

I looked up and prepared for death, clutching my belly and unborn child. Until I felt hands on my body. I looked up to see my sister. "Tsu'tey! Brother, do you read?"

Jake called out through the coms, not receiving a response.

"Tsu'tey!" Atan'eko called out through the cons, still no answer. The sky was quiet and he felt uneasy. "Rogue One, you copy? Trudy?"

"Time to target, two minutes." The pilot relayed.

"Valkyrie 1-6, you are cleared and hot." Quaritch confirmed. "Copy, Dragon. We are starting our bomb run." "Arm number one!" The Sergeant called to his remaining crew.

They armed the first set of bombs and moved behind it. "Number one Armed!" They were ready to push.

"Ma Jake!" Neytiri pressed the com button on her neck as Neytiri had come and rescued me. We ran through the forest floor trying to avoid the gunfire from the Ampsuits that followed after us.

We quickly pressed ourselves behind a tree and breathed heavily.

"I read you." Jake replied quickly.

Neytiri and I looked around the trunk of the tree on either side, seeing we had little means of escape.

The Ampsuits were closing in, soldiers surrounded them, men with flamethrowers began simply lighting up the forest because they could. This was it.

"Neytiri!" Jake panicked as I had answered back.

"Rosie's dead. So is Seze." I breathed and we lowered towards the ground. "They are very close. They are many." Neytiri said as I held the button down.

"Do not attack." Jake replied back. "Do you read me, Marali? Neytiri? Do not attack! Fall back now. Get out of there! That's an order!"

His voice cracked with worry. Neytiri and I pushed our foreheads together and readied our arrows and bows. If this was truly to be it. Then we were not about to go down without a fight.

"Neytiri!" Jake screamed through the com.

Neytiri turned around the trunk and raised my bow in the air preparing to let my arrow fly, when the group coming towards us stopped walking. "I got movement. I got movement."

The commander of one of the Ampsuits said.

"Hold position. Something's coming." Lyle replied, looking around. "We got movement 200 meters."

I felt the thudding underneath my feet before I could see what was happening. Neytiri and I squeezed close together behind the tree and turned to look through the forest.

An oncoming herd of Hammerhead Titanotheres came hustling through the trees, avoiding only the one we were hiding behind standing.

They trumpeted and charged angrily at the group of men with guns. Stomping over them, throwing them around with there big hammerhead tusks. "We gotta get out of here!"

The men yelled as they began to retreat. "Fall back! Fall back!" Lyle commanded.

"Move! Move! Move!"

A Hammerhead charged at Lyle's Amp suit, breaking through the glass, lifting it up with it's tusks and tossing him back onto the ground.

Lyle screamed as the creature stood on it's hind legs and came crushing down with his front leg over his body.

"Jake! Eywa has heard you." I breathed stunned and excited. "The All Mother has heard you!" Neytiri cheered victoriously.

Jake heard our voices and let out a breath of relief.

But what really caught his attention was all the flying creatures of Pandora came flying in towards the battle in the air, quickly taking down helicopters and ships.

"Come on!" Jake cheered and led Tobruk back down towards the fight.

Viperwolves came running through the forests and attacking the retreating men as they tried to get back into the waiting helicopters. Neytiri and I ran alongside them and began firing arrows at the men.

I screeched and ran forward, jumping over a log and killing more of the men.

Neytiri stopped suddenly and looked to her side after hearing a familiar snarling.

A large Palulukan or Thanator approached Neytiri. "Neytiri!" I yelled as I slowly backed away. It roared but Neytiri felt like she wasn't in danger which was a strange concept.

Seeing as they are the bringer of fear and death.

It became non- threatening as it's scales lowered and it's head bent down towards the ground in submission. Neytiri smiled and slowly approached, forming the tsaheylu and becoming one.

"Go Neytiri!" I cheered as Ley'ra and Tsu'tiì help me kill more RPD.

-𝐅𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐨𝐯-

Norm traveled away from the container in his human form, armed with a gun. "Sir! All escorts are down or falling back!" The pilot informed Colonel Quaritch.   

"Let's get this done. Valkyrie 1-6, this is Dragon. Press to target." He demanded.

"Copy, pressing to target." They replied. Many flying creatures began to hit the windshield of the aircraft. "Stand by to drop. 30 seconds."

Jake and Toruk flew down to the ship and he released himself from the bond and jumped.

His body rolled across the deck and quickly began shooting the men on top with guns, shooting at all the flying creatures. He let out a yell and ran forward towards the front.

"On my mark. Two, one, mark."

"Drop! Drop! Drop!" The Sergeant commanded and the soldier behind the explosives began to push it towards the open loading door.

"Go, go, go!"

Jake, noticing what was happening ran forward and pulled the pin on a grenade he was carrying throwing it into the engine and running over towards the edge as Toruk came back around for him.

They escaped just as the explosion went off and the ship immediately detoured off course.

It tilted to the side and began to fall out of the sky, making the rolling explosives begin to roll back onto the ship, crushing some of the men.

As it made contact with the ground all the explosives began to go off.

"Brace!" Quaritch yelled and they held tightly as the ship rocked from the blast below them. When he looked up into the sky Toruk flew overhead, but Jake was no one where to be seen.

Jake had jumped from Toruk back again pulling out another grenade and preparing to hit the Colonel's ship.

He pulled the pins and prepared to throw them into the engines to take out the last of the ships. "It's Sully!" Quaritch growled, seeing him on the roof.

He reached down and shoved the pilot's hand on the throttle to the ship, forcing it to harshly tip to the side, throwing Jake off balance.

Jake's body fell along with the ship and he dropped the grenades, landing on the side of a missile gun.

One of the grenade stayed on the top of the ship and exploded, creating a hole into the deck, allowing toxic pandora air in. The alarms began to blare and they struggled to get masks on.

"Masks on!" "Breech the alarm!"

Jake tried to pull himself back up to the top of the ship, but feel back down, releasing one of the missiles into his hands.

Immediately gaining an idea, Jake tried again, managing to pull himself up this time and steady himself looking at one of the engines rotors.

He let out a war cry as he threw the missile after hearing the escape hatch release and Quaritch's head popping out.

He fired a shot from the pistol in his hands and Jake pushed away from the ship, making the bullet only bounce off the metal and Jake began falling from the sky. The missile hit and the rotor exploded.

Quaritch fell back inside the falling ship with his arm on fire.

He quickly climbed into one of the Ampsuits and closed it up and began putting out his arm. Jake fell straight down into the forest below, trying to catch himself on anything he could.

Vines and leaves seemed to come in handy just like he'd been taught and he attempted to slow himself down.

He landed on the ground and looked up into the sky proudly watching the damage as the ship fell to the ground.

Quaritch managed to jump from the ship in his Ampsuit just on time before it made contact with the ground and exploded.

He glared angrily at the destruction and began walking through the forest in hopes of finding Jake.

The Thanator and Neytiri rode through the forest as a fast paced towards the explosion. Neytiri could feel that Jake was all right, but seeing him fall from the sky made her worried.

They charge through the trees and were closely coming up the container that they had dropped off here before.

Neytiri growled as she saw the Ampsuit take aim at the windows. They leapt into the air towards it's back and both roared out in anger.

Quaritch turned as they jumped and lifted his hands, pushing them away.

The Thanator roared as it stayed up on it's feet and they began attacking the suit. It's strong jaws grabbed ahold of one of the metal arms and pulled him towards the ground.

They moved back to get another attack in and he got up to his feet, starting to shoot at them.

The Thanator roared and leaped forward, pinning the machine to the ground and began attacking the arm with the gun, ripping it away and breaking it in two.

As they turned around, the machine and Quaritch stood up, rising it's fist and punching Neytiri's Thanator in the face.

It's hissed in pain and moved away as the hand out stretched towards them, nearly grabbing Neytiri's body from off him.

Jumping forward again to try and attack, only for them to be grabbed and thrown against a tree. Neytiri's body raised off the Thanator and her back hit the tree as did it's body.

Neytiri grunted and fell back down onto him, quickly reattaching their bond.

"Come on. Come to Papa." Quaritch growled as they both hissed and bared our teeth at him.

The Thanator took the leap forward and Quaritch quickly revealed a giant dagger, stabbing it up into the creatures side. Neytiri cried out in horror and pain and the Thanator screeched in agony.

The blade came up again, hard and fast, stabbing into him many times.

He tossed the body and Neytiri away from his suit and they rolled along the ground. The Thantor's body covered Neytiri's body and landed on top of her legs and part of her torso.

Quaritch jumped up into the air and Neytiri let out a piercing scream as he stabbed down into the heart of the creature, ending his life.

Neytiri groaned and fought to move, but she was trapped underneath his dead body.

As Neytiri looked up she saw Quaritch's face looking at her through the broken glass. Neytiri hissed at him and continued to fight her way free.

He raised the dagger in the air and was ready to strike.

"Give it up, Quaritch!" Jake's voice echoed through the air. He jumped from the trees down onto the ground below, beside the container.

His attention was immediately taken by Jake and Quaritch turned away from me. "It's all over." "Nothing's over while I'm breathing." Quaritch hissed.

The knife was flipped into the air and it's hold adjusted.

"I kinda hoped you'd say that." Jake growled.

They charged forward at each other, Jake picked up a broken piece of the gun we'd destroyed and using that to defend himself against the dagger.

They dodged and collided, circling each other and lunging. Jake jumped over a root and Quaritch came down with the dagger making it splinter into pieces.

Jake turned around and defended himself with the metal and managed to get the dagger caught in it.

He twisted it and pulled away, managing to break the dagger in half.

They began swinging at each other and Jake leapt up onto a tree branch and dove back down with a warrior cry, stabbing it through the glass of the Amp-suit.

Quaritch gasped as the sharp end nearly entered his chest.

Jake jumped off the suit as he tried to reach for him, but missed. The metal arms reached up and grabbed the shard and pulled it from his suit after taking a deep breath, allowing the toxic air in.

He swung the piece around hard, trying to hit Jake, and he ducked, causing it to hit the window of the container.

It spider cracked all around it.

Neytiri groaned and grunted trying to lifted the Thanator's body off her own. Neytiri had gotten her torso out and now she needed her legs.

Neytiri needed to help Jake defeat this man once and for all. "Neytiri!" Marali yelled as she ran up, trying to help Neytiri free.

They circled around each other, until Quaritch's back was facing the container. "Come on!" Jake yelled, waiting for him to make a move.

Quaritch looked at him, or tried to, but the windshield glass was so shattered he couldn't see a thing. He pressed the eject button and the top popped off.

He quickly pulled a mask out from below him and placed his on his face, taking in a breath of air after holding it for so long.

Jake growled and pulled his dagger from his chest belt.

"Hey, Sully, how's it feel to betray your own race?" Quaritch asked him. Jake hissed and bared his teeth at him, making the Colonel smiled and shake his head.

"You think you're one of them? Time to wake up." He growled and began moving towards the container.

Jake quickly realized what he was about to do. Quaritch smashed the windows with his metal arm and squashed the pod inside. When he opened it, he realized it wasn't Jake's since it was empty.

He began to move to the other window, but Jake jumped on top of the suit and tried to stab him with his dagger.

Quaritch thrashed around trying to get Jake off and Jake stabbed downward, barely missing his throat. The suit's arms came up and grabbed Jake, throwing him off.

His body tumbled across the ground.

As he tried to stand back up he groaned in pain and clenched his chest as his human body began struggling for air inside the pod.

Marali and Neytiri watched as Jake's body collapsed to the ground and began struggling even harder.

Jake's eye's opened inside the pod and he quickly took a deep breath, holding it in and closing his eyes, allowing the link to reconnect. He gasped as he opened his eyes again in his Avatar body.

Only to quickly begin screaming as Quaritch grabbed his hair and pulled him to his feet.

Marali cringed at the sound and Jake dangled in the air. They had one of Neytiri's legs out and needed the other.

"Help Jake! I got it!" Neytiri yelled as Marali nodded, quickly jumping on top of Quaritch's machine, banging on the glass, trying to break it.

Neytiri yanked as hard as she could and finally became free. Quaritch smacked Marali off of his machine, Marali hissed at him.

Her father's bow, now her own, sat just a foot away. Neytiri quickly leapt forward and armed herself with it, as Quaritch removed the dagger next to his neck, facing it toward Jake.

Neytiri loaded my arrow and pulled back, careful to aim past Jake's body and straight into Quaritch's chest.

"Yes!" Marali yelled as the man gasped in pain and dropped Jake as a result.

Marali quickly loaded another arrow and strike him again, just above the other one. "That's what you get you bastard!" Marali cheered.

The machine fell backwards as Neytiri covered Jake's body and hissed at him. Neytiri turned and looked at Jake to see he was not with her anymore. "Jake?"

Neytiri called out concerned and shook his shoulders. "Jake?"

Jake gasped for air as the pod opened up inside the container. He was suffocating.

Jake moved his wheelchair out of the way and fell from the pod, crawling towards the emergency expo-mask container. But he couldn't reach it.

He tried again and finally managed to grace the mask, but it was caught. His body landed on the floor and he began to pant quickly and in shallow breaths as his eyes closed.

Neytiri felt him struggling and Marali turned to look at the container, realizing Jake was no longer in his Avatar body.

"Neytiri!" Marali pointed as Neytiri got up quickly and ran inside through the broken window. Neytiri looked around and saw him on the ground, quickly jumping over to him.

Neytiri picked up his fragile body and held him in her arms. He wasn't breathing.

"Jake! Ma, Jake?" Neytiri panicked "The mask Neytiri!" Marali yelled, running up to me. Neytiri quickly noticed the strange mask dangling beside where he was.

Neytiri grabbed it and pulled it out of the container and tried to place it on his face, but it wasn't sticking.

"No, no, Jake. Please. Come back to me. You promised." Neytiri cried as Marali helped Neytiri hold the mask to his face.

His eyes fluttered and he began coughing. His hands reaching up and twisting the lock on the bottom of the mask, allowing air tight seal and he began to really breath again.

He took a few deeps breaths and they all smiled at one another.

Jake's hand raised touching Neytiri cheek and she leaned into his touch.

"I see you." He breathed happily. "I see you." Neytiri smiled, as tears strolled down her cheek. His hand reached down and touched her belly gently and she held her hand over his.

"I want hugs too!" Marali sassed as they all hugged, happy that they won.

Attacks had taken place at Hell's Gate as well, thanks to Max's effort and the Avatar's who were against the RDA's mission.

The shuttle came and every bad human was forced aboard to leave Pandora and never return. Guided by the Na'vi people and the Avatar's. Guns and Bows.

Jake, Marali, and Neytiri stood next to each other, watching the line of people head to the ship. Max and Norm in their human forms next to us.

'The Aliens went back to their dying world. Only a few were chosen to stay. The time of great sorrow was ending. Toruk Macto was no longer needed'

Jake released Toruk back into the wild and took back Bob.

'The forest will heal. So will the hearts of the people. New life keeps the energy flowing. Like the breath of the world'

Marali made burials for every Na'vi that was killed, giving their souls back to Eywa, a special one for Tsu'tey. Nearly two months had passed since the Battle.

Jake was getting the affairs of Hells Gate in order.

Marali has been personally trained by Mo'at to be the next Tsahik, Marali is a natural.

Neytiri sat with other expecting mothers and listened to the laughter of the young children playing, knowing her child too would play here soon.

Jake crossed the river towards them and greeted the small bump on Neytiri's belly with a kiss, before fully getting out of the water and kissing her.

"Well, I guess this is my last video log. 'Cause whatever happens tonight, either way. I'm... I'm not gonna be coming back to this place"

"Well, I guess I better go. Yeah, I don't wanna be late for my own party." Jake chuckled. "Yeah, it's my birthday after all. This is Jake Sully signing off."

Jake left the link room for the last time. He was brought to the Tree of Souls alongside his Avatar body which would hopefully become his true body.

The ritual had begun and the world was illuminated by Eywa's presence. Neytiri sat by Jake's head and closed her eyes.

"Neytiri, it is happening." Neytiri looked up at Marali as she quickly stopped chanting. Marali raised her hands over his bodies as the Seedling spirits floated downward onto Jake's Na'vi body.

Neytiri bent down and kissed Jake's human forehead and his closed eyes as a way to say goodbye to his old form.

The one that brought him to them. Neytiri moved over towards Jake's Na'vi body, she touched his cheek and his eyes quickly opened.

"Welcome to the new world, Jake." Neytiri greeted him gently.

"Welcome home dog" Marali chuckled as Jake sat up and wrapped his arms around them.

This was their New Life. Their Final Life. And they were going to get to spend it together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 2.1K 49
(Emmett Cullen x OC) (Rosalie Hale x male OC) Started: December 8, 2020 Finished: December 10, 2020
13.5K 328 25
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ ๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜บ. ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ ๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๏ฟฝ...
906K 17.7K 63
แดส แด›สœแดแดœษขสœแด›๊œฑ แดกษชสŸสŸ แด‡แด„สœแด สแดแดœส€ ษดแด€แดแด‡, แดœษดแด›ษชสŸ ษช ๊œฑแด‡แด‡ สแดแดœ แด€ษขแด€ษชษด ----- "Calm down Firestarter." "What? Gasoline isn't that dangerous." Lucinda Hill is the be...
22.7K 685 17
๐’พ'๐“‹๐‘’ ๐’ท๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ท๐“‡๐‘œ๐“€๐‘’, ๐’ท๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ท๐“Š๐“ˆ๐“‰, ๐’ท๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐“ˆ๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’๐’น ๐“ˆ๐‘œ ๐“๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐“๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’น๐‘’๐“‡๐“…๐“‡๐‘’๐“…๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’๐’น, ๐’ท๐’ถ๐’ท๐“Ž ...