๐™™๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™˜๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š - ๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ๐ค๐ž...

Por cutie_patootie7

Juliette Reynolds, the oldest daughter of Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds, and Walker Scobell used to be best... Mรกs

intro
and everything just stops
flashback when you met me
right where you left me
chasing that fame
dauntless
are we out of the woods yet?
delicate
through the garden gate
its been waiting for you
context
if you only knew
have you heard?
darkness in the distance
update
knocked off our feet

incredible things

2.7K 43 37
Por cutie_patootie7

The beeping of my alarm clock woke me up out of my deep sleep. I groggily sat up and stopped it. I wanted to go back to sleep, but I knew I had to get up and I could sleep later anyway.

Today was the day.

It was June 8th, the day I was leaving for filming.

It had been almost 2 weeks since we went to the pier and about a week and a half since the Scobell family went back to Pennsylvania. Walker and I had been texting a little bit since they left, but nothing big. I wasn't really mad at him anymore. I had chosen to forgive him (seeing as we're gonna be spending the upcoming months together), but that still didn't mean I was going to forget what happened.

I reached over and checked my phone. It was already 5 AM and we needed to be out of the house by 6 at the latest. I forced myself to get out of bed and I put on a comfy but cute outfit for the airport:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I unplugged my charger and put it in a small backpack that had some other essentials in it to bring on the plane. After I finished packing up, I grabbed my tote and my suitcase and left my room. I brought them downstairs and put them by the front door.

I walked into the kitchen to find my mom cooking a big breakfast with waffles, bacon, and fruit. Inez and James were sitting at the kitchen table half asleep.

"Good morning Juliette! It's the big day!" My mom said with a huge smile before hugging me.

"Mom, you didn't have to do all of this!"

"Oh I am happy to, it's not every day your daughter gets to star in a movie! Besides, I think the ones you should be thanking are Inez and James for waking up this early." My mom said looking towards my sisters. Inez looked like she was actually falling asleep now.

I walked over and pulled both of them into a hug.

"Thank you for making time for me in your busy schedules ladies." I said laughing before pulling away from the hug.

"I'm gonna miss you Ettie.." Inez said sadly while standing up on the chair and wrapping her arms around me.

"Don't be sad Nezzy, I'll be back before you know it!" I picked her up and held her while she hugged me.

My mom finished bringing the food over just as my dad came down the stairs with his luggage and we sat down and started eating.

After we finished eating, I checked my phone and it read 5:45. I quickly went upstairs and brushed my teeth and did my makeup. I went back downstairs to find that the car was already out on the driveway and my sisters were inside while my dad was loading the luggage.

My mom came down the stairs and hugged me from behind while I was looking out the window.

"Are you ready?" She asked me.

"I think so."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We arrived at LAX and we stopped the car at the entrance. My dad and I opened the trunk and started getting luggage out while my mom got my sisters out of the car.

My dad handed the last bag out of the trunk and handed it to me. He closed the trunk and we turned to my mom and sisters. My mom hugged and kissed my dad while I bent down and hugged my sisters and said goodbye. Then they moved over to saying bye to my dad while my mom hugged me.

We hugged in silence for a while until my mom whispered into my ear: "you're gonna do great honey, I know it. I'm so proud of you."

She pulled away from the hug and squeezed my shoulder. Her eyes looked a little glassy.

"Alright, we better go or we're gonna miss the flight!" My dad said, interrupting our moment.

We grabbed our bags and headed into the airport, waving at the rest of our family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After security and checking our bags, we made it to our gate just in time and boarded the plane. We were in first class which meant there was no one next to you and there was dividers between the seats.

I sat down in one of the seats and my dad took the one in front of me. I took a picture of the sun rising out of the window.

"This would make a cute insta post,"I thought. "And it would be great press for the movie.."

I complied some pictures together before making a small insta post. After I posted it, I turned on a movie as the plane was taking off before drifting to sleep...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

⚫️🔘

Liked by @leena.scobell and 510,453 others

@reynolds.juliette: 🤫🤫🤫

Tags: @vancityreynolds
————————-——————————————

@walkerscobell: hmm i wonder what it could be..

—>@reynolds.juliette: hmm 🤔🤔🤔

—> @User0: SCREAMING RN

@User1: BRB CACKLING AT THE LAST PHOTO

@User2: WHATS THE SECRET GIRLY?!?

@User3: WALKERS COMMENT OMG WHAT IS HAPPENING😧😧😧

—> @user4: IKR LIKE WHATS THE SECRET

—> @user5: REAL

@vancityreynolds: This is war.

—> @reynolds.juliette: love you too dad🥰

@momonatamada: WAIT WHAT TEXT ME

—> @reynolds.juliette: OK OK I WILL

—> @user9: WHATTTTT

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

193K 19.1K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
1.1M 38.1K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1.3M 58.8K 105
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC