✩JUSTICE in TWISTED✩ {TWST x...

By c3Lest_-

"𝓕𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓷𝓮𝓻, 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓪𝓲𝓷 𝓬𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓼 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮..." 𝒀/𝒏 𝑭𝒐𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒓, 𝒂𝒍𝒔�... More

✩▆▅▃▂𝐼𝓃𝓉𝓇𝑜𝒹𝓊𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 ▂▃▅▆✩
𝔸 ℂ𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕟𝕪 & ℝ𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 (2)
ℝ𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝔹𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 & ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕩 ℙ𝕦𝕫𝕫𝕝𝕖 (3)
𝕄𝕠𝕧𝕖-𝕚𝕟 𝕊𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕘𝕘𝕝𝕖 & ℙ𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕚𝕡𝕒𝕝'𝕤 ℝ𝕦𝕝𝕖 (4)
𝔽𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕊𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕝 𝔻𝕒𝕪 & 𝔸 𝔽𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕙𝕞𝕒𝕟 (5)
𝕄𝕦𝕥𝕦𝕒𝕝 𝔸𝕘𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟 (6)
𝕆𝕨𝕟 𝕀𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤 & 𝕁𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕕 𝕋𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕓𝕝𝕖 (7)
𝔻𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕗𝕤' 𝕄𝕚𝕟𝕖 & 𝔽𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕔 𝔻𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 (8)
𝔼𝕘𝕠𝕤 ℂ𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 (9)
𝔸 𝕌𝕟𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝔽𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕥 & 𝔼𝕟𝕕𝕝𝕖𝕤𝕤 ℍ𝕦𝕟𝕥 (10)
𝕃𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕃𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕖𝕕 & ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖 𝔽𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕝𝕖 (11)
𝔻𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕥𝕖 ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥 & 𝕋𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕀𝕟𝕔𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕟𝕥🥀
𝔾𝕙𝕠𝕤𝕥𝕤' 𝕊𝕦𝕣𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 & 𝔾𝕒𝕣𝕕𝕖𝕟 𝔻𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕣𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟🥀
𝔽𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕝 ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕡𝕝𝕚𝕔𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤🥀
𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕝 𝔻𝕠𝕣𝕞𝕤 & 𝕄𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕥🥀
𝔼𝕣𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕤 & 𝕌𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕤𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕀𝕤𝕤𝕦𝕖𝕤🥀
ℙ𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕀𝕞𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕖𝕤 & 𝔻𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕔𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤 𝕍𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕖𝕤🥀
𝔸𝕣𝕞𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝕆𝕟𝕖 & ℍ𝕒𝕣𝕕 𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕜 𝕌𝕟𝕕𝕠𝕟𝕖🥀
ℝ𝕦𝕝𝕖 𝕊𝕝𝕚𝕡 & 𝕊𝕦𝕣𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕋𝕚𝕡🥀
𝕋𝕣𝕦𝕥𝕙 ℝ𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕕 & 𝔻𝕦𝕖𝕝 𝔻𝕖𝕓𝕒𝕥𝕖🥀
𝕄𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕤 𝔹𝕖𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝔻𝕚𝕤𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣🥀
ℂ𝕒𝕝𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕔𝕜🥀
𝕊𝕒𝕕 ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 & 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 ℝ𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕔𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕕🥀
ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕤𝕝𝕒𝕓𝕪𝕦𝕝 ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕕🥀
𝕄𝕖𝕒𝕝 𝕊𝕔𝕣𝕒𝕞𝕓𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘 & ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕩𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕝🦁
ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕞𝕒𝕘𝕖'𝕤 𝕆𝕗𝕗𝕚𝕔𝕖🦁
ℍ𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕖𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕕𝕖𝕟 𝕄𝕖𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 & 𝕊𝕦𝕤𝕡𝕚𝕔𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤🦁
𝕄𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕠𝕗 𝕀𝕟𝕧𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕘𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘🦁
𝔻𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕋𝕖𝕒𝕞 𝔸𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕 ℂ𝕒𝕞𝕡𝕦𝕤🦁
ℂ𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 ℂ𝕒𝕝𝕝 & 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝔼𝕟𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣🦁
𝕊𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕜𝕤 𝔽𝕝𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘 & ℙ𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕥 𝕊𝕡𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘🦁
𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 ℂ𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕋𝕣𝕦𝕥𝕙🦁
𝕋𝕣𝕦𝕥𝕙 ℝ𝕖𝕔𝕖𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕕 𝕃𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 & ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕟 𝕊𝕪𝕟𝕔𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕚𝕫𝕚𝕟𝕘🦁
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕒𝕟 𝕌𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘 & 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕞𝕡𝕖𝕕𝕖🦁
𝔽𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕝🦁
𝕊𝕡𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕕𝕣𝕚𝕧𝕖🦁
𝕊𝕒𝕧𝕒𝕟𝕒𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕨 𝔽𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕝𝕖🦁
ℂ𝕣𝕒𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕕 𝕊𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟 & 𝔸𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕘𝕖 ℚ𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟🪸
ℝ𝕖𝕤𝕦𝕝𝕥𝕤 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕔𝕜 & ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕤🪸
ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕦𝕒𝕝 ℂ𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕒𝕔𝕜🪸
ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝔻𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝔸𝕣𝕠𝕤𝕖🪸
ℂ𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕝 𝔻𝕖𝕞𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕕 & ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥🪸

𝕊𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣'𝕤 𝕎𝕒𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 (1)

9.9K 332 59
By c3Lest_-

You had already anticipated your death. You've accepted your fate. For the sake of your people, You did what you must to ensure their protection...

Your eyes slowly flutter open, only to be met with pitch darkness. Your body feels rather numb and uncomfortable. Everything felt still and silent. Perhaps this is what death feels like...?

*RATTLE RATTLE SHAKE SHAKE*

Your chain of thoughts came to a halt as you felt some slight movement, accompanied by an unexpected and unfamiliar voice.

"Crap. Better hurry up and find that uniform before someone spots me..." The strange voice said, seemingly talking to themselves. You remained silent, wondering what was happening.

"Am I in the land of the dead...?" You pondered to yourself. After a few moments, a sudden realization occurred in you. You were in some type of box, a coffin to be exact. Due to the fact that your posture felt slightly stiff, as well as the minimal space for movements. So that would indicate you've died, right? Then, why does something feel...off.

"Urgghh!...The lid weighs a ton! Time for...my secret move! Myaa-ha! There!" Suddenly- large, blue flames formed and engulf around you.

"Blue fire...? Have I ended up in the underworld?" Your thoughts were cut short as you unexpectedly fell from the coffin and stumbled on the ground in a rather ungraceful way. Landing on your knees, the palm of your hands acted as some support for your body.

"Ok. Now to grab the goods...Gyaaaaah! What!? You ain't suppose to be awake!" You turn towards the person...or rather, creature? whom the voice belonged. You gazed rather intently. It's the first time you've ever seen such a unique creature. After a few moments, you slowly diverted your eyes from it. Your confused yet curious gaze wandered around the place you're currently in, whilst taking mental notes of your surrounding. You were no longer in Fontaine, that's for sure.

"A talking raccoon cat...?" You finally spoke up, slightly tilting your head in confusion once your [e/c] eyes met with his blue ones.

"How dare you! Just who are you calling raccoon!? I am the Great Grim!" Your statement seemed to have rather offended him. "Tch, whatever. Hey, human! Hurry and gimme your uniform. Otherwise...you're gonna regret it!" The same blue flames from previously quickly appeared behind him before disappearing.

"So, your name is Grim? What more unique situations shall I experience when all I hoped for is rest?" You responded. You glanced down at your body, noticing you wore a black and purple colored robe or gown with gold trimming and accents. A hood was over your head as well. You must admit, it felt comfortable, though you'd rather not question how you had it on you.

"I said I'm not a freaking raccoon!" Grim yelled. You ignored his retort and stood up from the ground, regaining composure as you slightly dust off nonexistent dirt off the robe.

You came to a conclusion that it was best to attempt escaping for now due to *cough story reasons cough* also since you noticed how Grim was becoming more impatient by each passing second, and you genuinely did not enjoy the idea of being burnt alive by his blue flames (even if you were curious) You had already felt what getting executed was like, and it was very much not pleasant. You had not quite recovered from the memory nor experience yet.

Without another word, you briskly turned around and began to sprint to the opposite direction. You passed through unfamiliar halls, entered several empty classrooms, until you stumbled into the library. You recollect your thoughts, assuming this place was most likely a school. Though the question remains as to why or how you were here.

Suddenly, the blue flames caught onto you, appearing behind you once more. You turn your head around to see Grim with a slight cocky expression. "Dumb human! Did you really think you could slip away from ME? Unless you wanna get roasted to a crisp, hand over that-" He could not finish his sentence due to a rope abruptly wrapping around his small body, securing him.

"Buwah!? Me-YEOW! That hurt! What gives?" Grim shouted in surprise. A new, different voice spoke up which caught your attention. A pale man that somewhat resembled a bird? A dark crow/bird mask covered the top part of his face, though his glowing, yellow eyes stood out.

"This is no mere rope. It's a lash of love! Consider it tough love. Ah, found you at last. I trust you're one of the new students? My, were you ever eager to make your debut." He crossed his arms and shook his head in disappointment. "Not only that, bringing a poorly trained familiar? That clearly violates school's rules." You were not able to get a word in, nor even defend yourself as you could only listen to the man's scolding.

"I'm not their freakin' familiar! Let me go!" Grim complained with furrowed brows, though it seemed that the man did not take him seriously.

"Sure, sure. Rebellious ones always say things like that. Quiet down for a bit, will you?" The man approached Grim and placed a hand over his mouth, causing the creature to muffle up a scream. He then turned back to you. "My goodness. Of all the students I've dealt with, you're the first with temerity enough to open their own gate and step out. Do you have no patience?" This is one of the first few times you felt ever so slightly provoked... "No matter. Your orientation has already begun. Let's return to the Mirror Chamber."

"Did you mean those various coffins from the other room?" You inquired, slightly fidgeting on the sleeve of the robe you were currently wearing. You took notice of its smooth and soft texture.

"All of the students here at the campus arrived by passing through such gates. Although, usually the students have enough restraint to wait until I open them before waking up." He replied, crossing his arms once again as you gave a soft hum in response.

"Would that technically imply that the coffins act as gateways or doors? The fire must have blew the lid off of mine." Mumbling the last sentence, you place a hand on your chin, making an effort to allow all this newfound information to process in your mind.

"The design is intended to symbolize a parting with your former world, and a rebirth into a new one." As you heard his words, your eyes unconsciously widened. 'Rebirth' the word kept repeating inside your mind. Your physical appearance seems the same, as well as your subconscious. Then how... You were snapped out of your trance as the man's voice spoke up.

"But now is not the time for prattle nor any further delay. You've got a student orientation to attend! Let's make hast then." He persuaded.

"I must ask first: who are you and where exactly am I?" You questioned with a raised brow.

"Hm? Have you not fully regained consciousness yet? The teleportation magic might have left you disoriented..." The man placed a hand on his chin. "Well, these things happen often. It is fine. I shall explain it to you as we walk there. For I am gracious." He gave a close-eyed smile, prompting you to walk with him.

As you both arrived at the courtyard (three if including Grim) he clears his throat which successfully catches your attention as he began to explain. "This is Night Raven College. It is for those students who demonstrate a unique and rare aptitude for magic, gathered from all over the world. Here, in the most prestigious academy in Twisted Wonderland. And I am the headmaster, Dire Crowley. Entrusted and appointed to take care of this academy by the chairman." You attentively listened to him. Still, you still had a few, no, many questions which ran through your head. In the meantime, you decided to push those away and just nod at his explanation.

He took a quick glance at you before deciding to continue speaking. "Only those who are perceived by the Dark Mirror as worthy and have talent for magic can attend this school. Those who are chosen are summoned to the campus through those gates, which can appear anywhere. An ebony, black carriage bearing such gate should have gone to meet you." You glance back at him before returning your gaze below on the ground.

"I do not recall any ebony, black carriage...or do I? Perhaps a carriage did bring me here. Though my last memory before ending up here was when...the execution occurred." You thought to yourself. You lightly shake your head, in an effort to remove those negative thoughts. What has done has been done. You did all that you could. You've played your part.

"That ebony, black carriage serves to welcome new students chosen by the Dark Mirror. It too bares a door/gate that connects to this academy. And as you know, sending a carriage to welcome someone on this special day is a time-honored tradition." Whether he was going to speak any further or not, it didn't really matter as it was disturbed by Grim's noises.

"Mmfff! Mmmmmmffff!!" Grim made a bunch of angry muffled sounds as he struggled to escape the headmaster's grasp. Crowley payed no mind to him, while you only tilted your head a bit to the side. You still weren't quite accustomed to this whole situation.

"Come now. Let us go and attend to the entrance ceremony." Crowley gently placed a hand on your back, ushering you in a hurried manner.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.9K 2K 27
𝑌/𝑛(𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝑵𝒂𝒎𝒆) 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑎 𝑏𝑟𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑠𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑎𝑟 𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑛 𝑆𝑢𝑚𝑒𝑟𝑢 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑐𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝐼𝑛𝑎𝑧𝑢𝑚𝑎 𝑡𝑜 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑑𝑢...
5K 292 17
𝐓𝐨𝐦 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬. 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 �...
137K 3.5K 17
𝑰𝒍 𝑫𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒆 '𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑫𝒐𝒄𝒕𝒐𝒓' 𝒙 𝑭𝒆𝒎 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓. 𝒀/𝒏,𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑫𝒐𝒄𝒕𝒐𝒓'𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏.𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒂�...