Love Trapper || JJK x BTS

By DarkCastingMoon

"You played with our hearts and made us apart" "I- I can explain" Jungkook is a carefree bird, more precisely... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chaptet 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Epilogue

Chapter 35

583 36 20
By DarkCastingMoon

Namjoon's concerning eyes met Jungkook and he immediately rushed towards him. But before he could touch the dainty figure Taehyung cleared his throat loudly and disappeared in the bathroom.

Namjoon's hand stopped in the air and he awkwardly pull himself back then cleared his own throat.

"You okay?" The man couldn't help but to voice out his concern. When his assistant told him about the chaos happened in his company he came rushing to see the person he lov- he once loved so much.

Jungkook wished Namjoon's hand didn't stop in the middle and he embraced him in his arm to comfort him. Jungkook lowered his eyes and only nodded.

Taehyung came out of the washroom and sit beside Jungkook with a wet towel on his hand. He started to clean the younger up gently where Namjoon only looked at the scene with burning eyes.

Namjoon never thought he could be so jealous of his little brother like this. He always felt proud of Taehyung when the younger achieved something in his life. Even if it was more than him, he never cared. But today...

He wants to destroy his own brother for touching something he loved so much. But he is no longer a fool in love anymore. The feeling of envious he is feeling towards his own brother is because of one person. And that is the dainty figure sitting silently there helplessly. Trapping them, again.

"Why are you here Jungkook?"  Namjoon's voice was rude and distance like some peasant dare to step on his expensive property.

Jungkook looks at Namjoon now with his clean face where Taehyung's hand stopped his work he was doing on Jungkook's hands now. The realisation must be hitting him too.

"I- I came to, I came to ask.. ask"

"Tell me DAMN IT, don't waste my time" Namjoon shout a little that made Jungkook flinch and shock and the same time. He was never treated like this before.

Jungkook's hands tramples around Taehyung and he tries to grab his hand for support but Taehyung freed his hand instantly.

"Did I tell you that you can hold my hand?" This time Taehyung said with no warmth in his voice.

Jungkook felt so helpless and small. He lower his gaze and hugged himself a little like the world has suddenly become so harsh for him. He hiccups and shivers from the thought.

Namjoon and Taehyung both gulped from the sight. Heart aching for their love one but they are no longer fool to give in.

"Hyung asked you something, Jungkook. Why are you here after all this. Aren't you too shameless?" Taehyung's voice was mocking this time.

Jungkook clench his eyes shut from the worlds and inhale deeply. "I came here to ask help. Please don't do this to our company. It was my fault all along. Please don't punish my family for that. My dad is really tense"

Namjoon chuckles "so it was about the company huh? The same damn company for that you were about to sacrifice me to your sister!"

Taehyung click his tongue " What did you take us for huh? Are we your little puppets that whatever you will say and we would do it"

"Listen, it wasn't my father's fault. You guys already destroyed my career then why punishing my family now" Jungkook tried to reason.

Taehyung leans forward looking straight into Jungkook's eyes but the maniac expression on Taehyung's face made Jungkook shivver that he backed away a little.

"Destroying your career was nothing. You will see your fall, along with everyone around you. You all will crumble to the ground. And I, myself will grind you with my shoes that time"

"Taehyung pleas-"

"GET OUT" Namjoon shout when he saw Jungkook was about to hold Taehyung's face. The younger jerked up from the sudden shout and looked at Namjoon with his Bambi eyes.

"Namjoon list-"

"Didn't you heard what hyung said? GET THE FUCK OUT" this time the younger brother shout when Jungkook was about to get closer to Namjoon.

Jungkook felt helpless and humiliated. He sobbed loudly before he run way from the two figure who was looking at his disappearing sight  with longing eyes.

Taehyung suddenly put his hand on his heart and started to rub it, wishing it will reduce the pain inside a little. The action didn't go unnoticed by the older brother who sighed loudly and looked at the ceiling so he could stop the tears which are threatening him to come out.

Hoseok opened the door of his house when the door bell ring only to see the person he didn't expect to see.

Min Jun was wearing a simple white dress and standing front of the entrance of Hoseok's house.
"Won't you invite me in ba- Hoseok?"

Hoseok nodded, "Yes, please come inside. Sorry I just didn't expect you"

Jun gave a tight smile before entering the house "sorry for coming uninvited. I hope I didn't make any inconveniences by coming"

"No, no what are you saying"

"I'm saying this because, you yourself threw me out of the house last time" Jun said with a disappointed tone.

Hoseok gulped before he lower his gaze "About that, I wanted to apologise to you Jun. But I didn't know how to. Now you are here. I'm really sorry for the away I behave with you and for not trusting you. Believe me, thing wasn't easy for me that time ether"

Jun sighs before taking a seat on the couch which Hoseok followed afterwards sitting beside her facing each other.

"I understand Hoseok. I'm still hurt but I understand it wasn't easy for you too. That's why I came here to start fresh. If it wasn't for that bitch playing with us it would have never happened. He really broke my Yoongi oppa's heart!"

Jun said but stopped when her eyes fall on her ex boyfriend who looked hurt and defeated. The same look she saw in Yoongi's face. Realisation hit her like a truck and she gulp down the saliva that formed in her mouth from nervousness.

"You are heartbroken too, right? You.. you love him!"

Hoseok's head hung down and he grabs his head. Tears started to run down from his face. Slowly. Jun was shocked seeing her ex boyfriend crying. She never, like never saw this man crying.

Her heart clenched and with trampling hand she took Hoseok on her arms who immediately letch on her like a baby seeking for comfort.

Hoseok sobbed loudly on her arm "why.. why Jun. Am I that of a bad person to deserve this. It- it hurts on my chest. So much. I don't know how to sooth it. It hurts so bad. Jun, help me, please help me"

Even Jun started to tear up hearing the helplessness in his voice. Her heart is aching so much that the man she loves so much is crying for someone else like this. But it's stabbing her more,  this strong man is this helpless and heartbroken.

They cried in each other's arms from the pain they both are feeling inside their heart for different person but the cause of it is only a single person. And that is Jeon Jungkook.

That's when Hoseok's door bell ring once again making both of them startle a little. They both break the hug and Hoseok wipes his face clean trying to compose himself like before.

Jun also wipes her tears away and said "let me check, hmm?"

Jun opened the door but her eyes narrowed in annoyance when she saw the figure"

"You?"

—————————————————————-

Thanks for reading

보라헤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.4K 906 51
(Complete) I trust your choice appa, I will marry him~ Jungkook Jimin you are right, he's the one for me~ Taehyung ____________________________ Hubb...
42.5K 1.3K 17
Jungkook the Golden Maknae of BTS maybe Godly and perfect in public but when audience and camera disappear he is a small boy with lots of insecuritie...
31K 1.5K 9
Kim Taehyung,korea reowned billionaire who is nothing but a cold arrogant ass.. Jeon jungkook, a sweet and shy final year college student who knows h...
135K 4.6K 60
" You are my husband Jungkook not some whore, to please me whenever I want ! You have your say in everything. " - Seokjin. " You are slowly changing...