Bad Boy, but Good For You

By Feychild1225

Rain is new to the neighborhood and has been warned to stay away from Phayu, known subordinate of Mafia boss... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 15

1.4K 77 6
By Feychild1225

Petch resists the urge to snap at or even slap the naked girl in his bed to get her to shut up as she giggles over whatever she is reading on her phone. Prija, who in Petch's opinion does not do her name justice, is obsessed with everything social media. Petch wouldn't even put up with her if her father wasn't some big wig at the company he worked at. The girl isn't even a decent lay, too easy, too boring.

"Petch, look," Prija giggled. "P'Phayu is getting married."

It took a few seconds for what the girl said to break through his irritation. Now that is a name he knows, that interfering asshole is one of the reasons he is no longer welcome at the races or any of the events that P'Pakin sponsors.

"Show me." he says. She beams that he is finally taking an interest and shows him the picture of P'Phayu standing next to an obviously pregnant omega. Petch notes with interest that P'Pai is also there and his eyes widen as he sees the omega P'Pai's arms are around. He snatches the phone and looks closer.

Prija's protests the rough movement bringing Petch's attention back to the girl. He sends the picture to his own phone then tosses her phone back to her. "Grab your clothes and get out." he tells her. He no longer cares what she tells her father. This is much more interesting than some promotion at work.

She must hear something in his tone that scares her because she grabs her things without protest and heads out the door still naked.

As soon as the door closes behind her Petch grabs his phone and dials a familiar number.

"Hello." the man on the other end answers.

"Gun, you aren't going to believe this. I found your ex, the one you have been looking for and guess who he is with, P'Pai!" Petch says with glee.

There is a pause then, Gun says, "Oh, this could be fun." He hangs up with a laugh.

Petch agrees, this could be so much fun.

Rain tried to turn and admire the back of the suit, "Sky, would you bring me that mirror I want to see."

Rain had been worried about the suit for the wedding, and how it would look on him. He knows it's slightly vain and he should just be happy, but he wants some nice wedding photos to look back on after all he is only getting married once.

However the tailor that P'Pai found for him is an absolute genius. The soft cream suit is made of a velvety material and hangs perfectly on Rain's pregnant frame. It's not baggy, Rain had thought the tailor would try to hide Rain's pregnancy in a sack like suit, but rather looks elegant and sophisticated. The shirt is a soft pink pullover that drapes Rain's baby bump prettily and sets off the suit.

"Sky, it's beautiful." Rain says with a sigh.

"Yes, now will you relax? The wedding is going to be perfect." Sky says. "Your mother is on the way with your flower for your lapel and your alpha will be waiting for you soon. Sit down and let me do your hair."

In his own room Phayu paces nervously tugging at the jacket of the dark blue suit that fit him perfectly. His black button up was open at the collar revealing a silver chain.

"Would you relax?" Saifah says. Pai nods his agreement.

"If Rain was going to run away, he would have done it by now." Pai says, teasingly.

Phayu just glares at the two of them and resumes his pacing. The door opens and his father joins the group.

"Nervous?" he asks as if it wasn't obvious. "Would you two give me a few minutes alone, you are needed out front anyways."

Pai and Saifah go to take their places and Phayu's dad says, "The day I married your mom was the best day of my life. It was also the most terrifying day."

Phayu stops and looks at his dad surprised, "Really?"

"Absolutely. Part of me wanted to just run and let her find someone more worthy of her." His dad says, "But I screwed up my courage and went through with it. I have never regretted it for a second. You won't either. Rain loves you and you will be a good alpha to him and to your children."

Phayu lets out his breath that he feels like he has been holding forever. He hugs his father and says, "Thanks, pa."

"Let's get you two married, the rest we'll worry about later. Okay?" his father says.

Phayu gives him a smile and says, "okay."

Everyone agreed that the wedding itself was beautiful. Blue and white flowers lined the aisles and there was an arch of white roses at the front where the couple stood to make their vows. Rain and Phayu exchanged their vows that they had written themselves in which they promised to stand by each other's side and be there no matter how hard times got. At the end Phayu put his mother's collar on Rain and vowed to protect him and his family no matter what happened. Then to everyone's delight they kissed until the officiate had to clear her throat to remind them that they had an audience.

The reception was kept small and didn't go on too long. Everyone came to congratulate Rain and Phayu first then there was a small meal provided by P'Pakin and a beautiful cake one of the students had baked for them.

There wasn't time for a full honeymoon, they had to be back in school Monday. The cram for the year end exams and projects would start soon. However, Pai's uncle Frost had gotten them a complimentary room in the honeymoon suite of one of his luxury hotels for the weekend.

Phayu carried their bags to their room, noting with amusement that Rain was practically asleep on his feet. It had been a long day and both of them had slept poorly the night before.

"Come, let me wash your face sweet boy, then you can change and go to sleep." Phayu tells him.

Rain protests even as he lets Phayu lead him to the bathroom. "But it's our wedding night, and P'Pai's uncle gave us this beautiful room."

"Which we have all weekend to enjoy," Phayu tells him with a wink. He helps Rain out of his suit and finds his favorite oversized t-shirt and stretch shorts in his bag. "Come lay down, I will sing to you."

"Will you," Rain loves it when Phayu sings to him.

"Of course, sweet boy." Phayu says.

"Not sweet boy," Rain sulks.

Phayu looks surprised at this, "You're not my sweet boy anymore?"

Rain shakes his head and gives him a mischievous grin, "nope, husband."

Phayu laughs at this, "Oh, I forgot. Of course, my sweet husband then." The words feel wonderful on his tongue.

He strokes Rain's hair singing and soon the omega is sleeping peacefully. Phayu takes a shower and changes into his own clothes. He walks over to the bed and just watches Rain sleep for a few minutes before crawling into bed and pulling Rain close. "Sweet dreams, dear husband." he says, giving Rain a kiss on the forehead. He falls asleep smiling over the word.

Sky watches P'Phayu take his friend away with both a feeling of happiness and loss. He can't believe his best friend got married today. It feels surreal.

P'Pai comes up behind him and wraps his arms around his waist. "Are you okay, my Sky." He leans in and whispers hopefully, "Or maybe dreaming of a day when this will be us?"

Sky sighs, he really can't put this off any longer. It would be cruel to the alpha, and he loves P'Pai too much for that. "Will you take me to my house, I want to talk to you."

P'Pai looks at him warily but only nods. Sky is silent on the car ride home trying to come up with the right words. Once at the house he makes them each a cup of tea but then can't put it off any longer.

"We can never have what Rain and P'Phayu has." He starts. P'Pai starts to say something, and Sky says, "Please just let me talk. I am afraid if I don't say it now, I will never have courage to say it again. We can never have what Rain and P'Phayu has, because I can't have children. When I was a teenager, I met someone, I thought I loved him. He was handsome and charming, everything a young omega is supposed to dream of. I was taken in completely by him. At first everything was perfect but then he started to hurt me, I thought it was my fault that I wasn't trying hard enough. I told myself that it was just problems that every couple has. Over time though the abuse became worse. Then he started forcing me to do things I didn't want to do, things with his friends, other people. Even then I was still stupid enough to think he loved me and that I needed to do those things to prove myself to him. It wasn't until one night that he and his friends hurt me so badly that I nearly died that I finally saw the light and ran away from him. It was after that the doctors told me that because of what they had done I wouldn't ever be able to bear a pup."

Sky waits for P'Pai's reaction. Will the alpha be angry? Or maybe he will regretfully tell Sky that they can't be together. It all boils down to the fact that Sky is nothing but a broken toy, just as his ex has once laughingly called him.

To his surprise, P'Pai wraps him in his arms and pulls him close. P'Pai lets his slightly sweet and spicy smell wash over Sky in a comforting way. "Oh, my Sky, I am sorry." Sky realizes the alpha is crying.

"Why?" Sky asks.

"I'm sorry I didn't know you then so I could protect you. I'm sorry I didn't meet you first, I would have saved you from those people." P'Pai says.

Sky feels the teats fill his own eyes at those words. "You don't care that I can't give you an heir? Won't your parents care that we can't have grandchildren?"

"My parents will care that we are happy, and I promise I will make you happy. So deliriously happy you will never have reason to cry again. As far as children go, if we decide we want them there is adoption, or surrogacy. That's years off for us to decide. Sky you are what is important to me, always."

Sky feels like a huge weight has been lifted off his chest. Had he really thought P'Pai would leave him if he knew. He should have had more faith in the alpha. If he hadn't already been in love with P'Pai he would have fallen hard in that moment. Now he feels his heart swell with love for the alpha.

For Rain, returning to school as a married couple on Monday is strange. Rain half expects everything to be different but except for a bit of teasing about their honeymoon weekend and some congratulations from some of the students that hadn't been able to attend the wedding things are pretty much the same. Soon they fall into a routine of preparing for the baby and preparing for the school year end.

Rain does notice one difference though, P'Pai and Sky seem to be much closer than they had before. P'Pai has become extra clingy to Sky, which isn't unusual. The unusual part is how easy Sky is with the alpha now. Accepting his public displays of affection without embarrassment and sometimes even teasing the alpha back. Plus, he spends most of his weekends now with P'Pai's family when there isn't a project they have to work on.

Rain tries to ask Sky about it but the only thing his friend will tell him is they talked some things out. Rain thinks that must have been one heck of a talk.

As May approaches, Rain studies hard and tries to ignore how uncomfortable he feels. He is determined to finish his first year with good grades. He is lucky he had his friends and P'Phayu to help him because getting around is becoming harder and harder. Finally, though, the last project is turned in and the last exam is taken. Rain's friends go out to celebrate but this time Rain decides to just have a quiet celebratory dinner at home with mama and P'Phayu followed by a nice long sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8K 1.3K 18
Rain has followed Phayu around since they were children but the alpha only seems to want to treat Rain as a little brother. Babe cares for Charlie bu...
126K 5.1K 37
Payu is a heartless mafia leader Rain is a innocent student and his dad doesn't care about him and makes so many debts and spends them in drinking a...
4.2K 131 1
a #PhayuRain oneshot ABO au wherein - varain lee, an omega who was once a part of a chaebol family in South Korea, is now the trophy wife of Thailand...
8.5K 556 20
rain is a fledgling and meets a man named Phayu that helps him learn about the vampiric world. will love start to blossom? read and find out :)