Stronger

Oleh carolinavanity

{Book 3} With the help of my new family and friends I knew things would be easy planning mine and Nicks weddi... Lebih Banyak

Before you read...
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Author's Note
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilogue

Chapter 27

82 3 0
Oleh carolinavanity

Michael’s POV

It’s been a few days since the incident and awkward didn’t even begin to describe this situation. Since Laura wanted her brother Ethan and Estefania to clear the air between them she thought the first step would be getting him out of their house which meant that he’d have to stay, you guessed right; here. 

I was busy packing my bag to head over to the airport tonight and my room would be free for that creep to use. Nothing else mattered right now, except the fact that I’d go see my girlfriend sooner than expected.

“Hey Mikey can I come in?” I hear Cameron ask

“Yeah”

He comes in quietly not making a noise as he shuts the door.

“I swear, all that guy does in sleep!”

“I’m so glad I’m leaving” I laugh

“You’re lucky. Tell-”

“I know that you say hi”

“Ha-ha I can’t wait to finally have her hang around all of us”

“Me too” I smile “So… did you ever find out his side of the story?”

Cameron turns to see if the door was closed and nods.

“He claims that none of it was as bad as Nani claimed it to be and that he stopped trying something with her when she asked him, but I don’t but his story.”

“Neither do I bro”

“The way he was towards her at the party was almost possessive.” He pointed “like he was thinking that Taylor had gotten the one thing he never got from Estefania”

“Oh shit you’re right, and all of this ‘wanting her back’ was the breaking point for Nani”

The both of us were nodding.

“Dude” Cameron snorted

“We sound like girls!” I laugh

“Man. So when does your flight take off?”

“Late, eight fifteen”

“Oh maybe you’ll see Carolina and them, they are landing around that time”

“Really?”

“Yeah Laura told me since she wants them to hurry home to talk to Nani”

“I think she’s so over this though. The last thing she wants to do is talk to them about it again.” I point out

“Damn Mikey you should be a shrink”

“One profession at a time brah” I smirk “there I’m done”

I zip my suitcase closed; there I was ready.

“Do you want me to drop you off, wait for you to board?” Cameron offers

“You’re that desperate to get out of here?”

“No!” he lies

“Mhh, well c’mon. I don’t want to be late”

***

Cameron wasn’t kidding when he said he would wait for me to board my plane and surprisingly enough we did run into Carolina and all of them while I catch my flight.

“Hey” we greeted them

It had been a while since I had seen any of them be surrounded by paparazzi but I guess now that the wedding had an official date everyone wanted to know Nick Jonas’s wedding plans.

“Guys” Carolina smiled hugging us “sorry about this”

“No worries” Cameron laughed

“What are you guys doing here? we have a car waiting” Gen said standing with Joe

“I’m actually about to catch my flight” I say picking up my suitcase

“Oh you’re gonna go see-”

“Delta flight 3311 last call for boarding”

“Yes and I’m late” I wave to all of them

I pull my hood up avoiding the flashing lights. It was time for another long flight.

---

Genesis’s POV 

It was weird running into Michael at the airport. We were rushed out of there in the blink of an eye and truth be told I couldn’t be happier to be back in LA, this short trip to Texas was so awkward.

First of all, I barely got to see Joe for the first time this whole trip. I know what you’re thinking but I understood where Joe was coming from; I always did. I never did take off Joe’s present; it sure made up for his absence and his rude way of talking to me. Anyways this morning I gave him my gift and even thought it wasn’t as great as the Rolex he had given me I thought the Bee Gee’s vinyl’s I got him were amazing but even then all I got was a “thanks babe”.

Nick on the other hand made my jaw drop with the present he got my sister; a ten thousand dollar Hermes birkin. I mean I remember him asking me about something my sister always talked about wanting but I never thought he’d actually spend all that money on a fucking purse. I guess it was money well spent though cuz my sister’s reaction was priceless, she cried and I wish I was kidding.

“So what did you end up giving Nick I never saw?” I ask Carolina as she parked in front of my place. I was still refusing to stay with Joe back at his place.

“Do you think they will all be awake? It’s past eleven”

“Yeah… now don’t avoid the question!” I say climbing out of the car.

“Ugh okay, I got him tickets to see Elvis Costello while we’re on our honeymoon”

“Awe I bet he loved that” I smiled unlocking the front door

There was actually a bit of noise coming from the kitchen and we head straight there.

“He did and I’m glad he was happy with just that”

“Just that?” I ask confused

I see her blush as our friends all smile at the sight of us.

“Nick and I agreed to not have sex till our wedding night”

Everyone looked at her like she was crazy; great way to enter the room.

“Five months without sex!” Laura pretty much yells.

“Yeah…” Caro laughs

“Girl you crazy”

“Girl you crazy”

“That’s what dry sex is for guys” Valerie mentions mater-of-factly

“Oh my god shut up!” Estefania says spitting out her drink

“Y’all are so dumb” I laugh

Out of nowhere someone’s phone starts ringing and we all check our own before seeing Laura answer her phone leaving the room.

“So you never told me what you got Taylor” Valerie asks

“Me and Carolina were just walking about that!”

“Really? Well I got him… oh god this is embarrassing”

“SAY IT” we all say in sync

“I got him some silk boxers okay”

“Sounds hot” I nod

All of us burst out laughing as Laura comes back into the room with a defeated look.

“What’s wrong?” Nani asks

“It’s Ethan” Laura sighs “he just left”

“Left? I didn’t even get to talk to him like we always did” Caro pouted

“And that’s’ it, he thinks he can just leave like that?” Val said furious

“He said he was sorry for everything and hope that one day you forgive him Estefania but for now and I quote ‘the best thing for me to do is leave you guys to live your normal lives before I came back’ he sounded so apologetic “

“Well if he really meant that he was sorry he would of came to tell me this to my face and apologized to Taylor.” Nani shook her head

“I’m confused…” I said looking around the room

“Me too” my sister confessed  

Out three friends looked at each other concerned. Were we missing something?

“You guys don’t know about what happened while you were gone…” Val frowns

“I’ll just tell you guys, I’m sure Estefania is tired of this”

“I am. So I’m gonna go to my room so you can explain to them”

Carolina and I then decided to sit on the stools by the counter stunned by the things we missed while we were in Texas. 

~~~

filler chapter i know but lets fast forward a bit in the next chapters!!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

122K 2.3K 49
I grew up with Joe, Nick and Kevin. I've always been in love with Joe, but he has never seen me as more than a friend. I know my chances with him are...
1.8K 49 8
you love your best friend, but he doesn't love you that way. buttt then you start to love his best friend. will you all make it work? or will it all...
761 18 9
INTRO BOOK ONLY! Cameron Quiseng from the band Allstar Weekend is a carefree childish lovable person that you can't possibly stay mad at ever! He gre...
4.7K 28 19
Sam is a troubled teen who's just looking for an escape; or maybe just someone she can trust. but when she just so happens to meet her true love by a...