๐ƒ๐„๐€๐ƒ ๐‘๐Ž๐’๐„

By Angelx_sukuna

๐‘๐˜๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐ ๐’๐”๐Š๐”๐๐€ ๐— ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘ ๆ‚ช้ญ”: "ใƒใ‚ซใ ใชใ€ๅฅณ" ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ž ๏ฟฝ... More

๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”

๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’

813 21 9
By Angelx_sukuna

BACK TO PRESENT

"𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐄"

He stepped inside the palace with triumph, beside him stood his sword, tainted in the blood he swayed her with.

The bloody menace she created, was palpable all over her. Her eyes which held not even a glimpse of remorse, and that smirk dancing on her lips made it all too noticable.

But they say it's not always the truth that you see with your own two eyes.

Sukuna amused to be witnessing this prompted to walk further as the whole palace broke down chanting their names in praise of their glorifying victory.

Somewhere deep inside, within yourself you felt hollow but not dwelling on it further was something you chose.

You looked at your side catching Sukuna looking at you, his eyes shinning with an unknown victorious gaze, you wondered what that was about.

"Hm?" Sukuna prompted, tilting his head to your side.

You only looked away in response.

"Let's go." He spoke but noticing your indifference, he grabbed your wrists before walking away.

"My lord...I am feeling quite fatigued, allow me to rest in my chamber." you spoke quietly, trying to loose his grip from your wrist.

Sukuna looked at you, hiz gaze surprisingly holding distinctiveness from the other times, as he let go of you without sparing another glance.

You sighed in relief? No maybe out of exhaustion, after all you were tired. Very tired.

------------------------------------------------------

Stepping inside your chamber you found maids waiting there to aid you with bathing.

Your Kimono which stained the wooden floors red, slipped out of your shoulders effortlessly, cascading down on the ground before the warm water embraced you.

You excused yourself from the maids in order to enjoy the sovereignty of the silence.

You leaned back on the bathtub, as you pondered about nothing in particular. It was just letting yourself go and sway with the flow of the moment.

You sighed, sitting up a bit as you took your hands into observation. The blood was gone, you were clean again.

The marks of your sins in your body cascaded down leaving you behind with not a trance of it's occurance, as if it never happened.

You sighed, slowly rising up from the tub, as you stepped out wrapping a robe around yourself.

Minutes turned into hours as you found yourself feeling something strange within yourself, the aftermath of your actions was nothing like you expected.

You did what you wanted. Then why?
Why did you feel this way. You felt so bad all of a sudden, it was not like this when you came here, then why now?

Why were you so overwhelmed with guilt now, of all the times, when everything was already done?

Kioto was in the wrong for doing that to you, then why are you the one feeling bad.

It was his fault, then why all of your thoughts ended the same way it did before? As if it's all your fault.

'Why, just why...!?'

And before you knew it exhaustion clouded over you causing you to fall into deep slumber.

A strong scent of blood caused you to flutter open your eyes as you rose up from the bed to search the emission of such strong scent.

Your toes touched the floor as you felt some sort of liquid in your skin.

You flinched back in fear and frustration as you noticed blood gushing out from Kioto's body!

What was he doing here..?

You felt nausea from the overwhelming smell of blood.

You slowly stepped closer as to really see the truth behind what appeared in front of your eyes.

Tick, tock.

You took a step forward.

Tick, tock.

His blood slowly staining your gown.

"...N-No..."

Tick, tock.

You could see the knife gripping his skin, as crimson dripped down.

You felt stifling. "H-Haah... n-no."

Tick, tock.

You slowly crouched down, as you reached out for him only to wince back in frustration as you heard a quiet voice.

"You killed him." You looked up to see yourself standing infront of you.

"You killed him, how could you?" She asked you.

You breath hitched as the scene unfolded.

You were definately, insane at this point. To think there will be a day where you will be questioning yourself with regards to your own action.

Was it even real, how could there be two yous!?

But the situation didn't spare you the chance to think about this.

You were trembling, trembling to see your own actions which you commited with your own two hands.

You never felt that terrible when you stabbed him then why now?

"Why now, why are trembling now?" She asked you again, more like asking herself.

"You never trembled, when you stabbed him, then why now?" Your conflicted thoughts seemed to get voiced out by her.

"Y-You aren't real." Was all you spoke before slamming a flower vase at the blurry figure.

She didn't even flinch back let alone disappear.

"I am not real,remember?" she reminded you, your own words.

You clenched your fists as you let a scream of desperation out.

"You have turned into a real monster, huh?" she spoke as she took a step forward making you take one, backward.

"D-Don't come near me!" you spoke trying to grab anything nearby to your defense.

"Why are you not dead yet, after killing so many?"

"Stop spewing nonsense, and get away!" you shouted as you yanked your hairpin out from your hair letting it fall down to your waist.

"I wish you were dead." she spoke, coming right infront of you.

You felt yourself, being suffocated as her fingers pressed your neck, tight, letting the air leave your lungs. You fluttered your hands to let go as you felt the life leaving your eyes until a sharp yank caused everything to stop.

"Are you out of your mind?" Sukuna's voice broke out as he gripped your wrists and you breathed out heavily under his embrace before passing out.

"Why was she choking herself?" He mumbled before taking you into his arms in bridal style as he walked off to his chamber.

____________________________________

"Your majesty my deduction is that my lady is victim of over exhaustion and is seriously fatigued,"

"And I am also assuming, she is suffering from anxiety, given the fact you told that she hallucinates often."

"It would be good if she were to spent some-"

"You seem to not know your place, I never asked you to tell me what to do but you still dare suggest." Sukuna expressed his irritation as he warned the old physician who shook in fear at his sudden change of mood.

"Want me to cut that tongue out, for you?" he sneered in annoyance.

"My deepest apologizes, your majesty for crossing the line."

"Spare me this once, I beg you."

The poor man quivered in fear as he begged for his life.

"Fuck off."

"..M-My lord...?" you spoke trying to sit up.

"Lie back down." he demanded.

"...it's fine." you spoke regaining your composure.

"You okay?" he asked, was that a glint of worry in his eyes?

Maybe.

"Yeah. I'm...fine." you spoke, flashing a small smile.

"I will get going." getting out of the bed you bowed down before leaving.

Just as you were about to take a step you wobbled as Sukuna stood up reaching out his hands, before you stabled yourself.

"What is wrong with you!?" he retorted, his voice sounding rather stern.

"What do you mean? I am fine and alive, what else is there that you need me to be?" you asked, genuinely hoping for an answer.

He scoffed at your response as he held onto his temples massaging them before storming out of the room leaving you behind.

Your head throbbed as you recollected the past events.

"I wonder it too..." You mumbled recalling the question your own apparition threw your way that time.

'Why aren't you dead after killing so many?'

You walked out of his chamber making your way inside your room.

The strange deja vu still succeeded to send chills down your spine but brushing it off was the only reliable choice.

You walked towards the mirror, it was still hours before sunrise. The moon light still shone through the windows.

"The moonlight..." You mumbled as you touched your face where the moonlight sparkled.

"It's so pretty, won't you agree, Kioto?" You asked to nobody, not bothering about an answer.

"I wonder, why you lied to me back then..."

"You said, I reminded you of the moonlight," you mumbled slowly as your hands reached for the comb.

"But that night the moon shined so brightly, it was all over the place..." You continued as your hands glided up and down gracefully combing your hair.

"Didn't you think of me, that night when you kissed her so passionately, whispering sweet nothings into her ear...?" You asked putting the comb down.

"Yet you see I am still feeling bad about what I did...it was only fair, don't you think?" You asserted each word with your voice becoming shaky.

"I was wronged too, right?" You asked, as a muffled sob came out of your mouth.

"It w-wasn't my fault...right?" You questioned as you saw tears threatening to fall down.

"Please, s-someone...tell...me it wasn't my fault..."

"Please...please...just this once..."

You cried yourself to sleep that night while begging for a little warmth and a little comfort.

It's been several days after that incident, you were nursed back to health, resulting you to return to your assigned duties in the royal palace.

Due to you extensive skill in swordsmanship you sometimes helped his lord ship to hone his skills whenever he deemed.

Uraume expectantly entered your room, letting you know about the curse king seeking your presence.

You nodded before making your way towards the throne hall.

"Excuse me." You entered the room as you saw Sukuna standing near the fire place his back turned towards your way, supposedly awaiting you.

"My lord." You spoke, hoping for him to acknowledge your presence.

"For some reason I crave to train with swords today, what do you say?"

You smirked before asserting, "sure."

𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 375 12
โ๐—” ๐—ท๐—ผ๐—ฏ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜€๐—น๐—ผ๐˜„๐—น๐˜† ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—•๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น.โž nothing lasts forever, and all that remains are the...
51.7K 1.6K 9
๐™”๐™๐™๐™๐˜ผ ๐™Š๐™†๐™†๐™Š๐™๐™Ž๐™ ๐™ญ ๐™๐™€๐™ˆ ! ๐™๐™€๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™ โ†ฌ๐–ธ๐–ด๐–ด๐–ณ๐–  ๐– ๐–ญ๐–ฃ ๐–ธ/๐–ญ ๐–ก๐–ค๐–ข๐–ฎ๐–ฌ๐–ค ๐–ข๐–ซ๐– ๐–ฒ๐–ฒ๐–ฌ๐– ๐–ณ๐–ค๐–ฒ ๐– ๐–ฆ๐– ๐–จ๐–ญ ๐–จ๐–ญ ๐–ฉ๐–ด๐–ฉ๐–ด๐–ณ๐–ฒ๐–ด ๐–ง๐–จ๐–ฆ๐–ง...
645K 22.6K 51
"๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐ซ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ?" โ€ขY/N's life has always been a mess. But after Satoru...
43.7K 1.2K 27
"๐ˆ ๐๐ข๐๐ง'๐ญ ๐š๐ฌ๐ค ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง," ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐. "๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ. ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ'...