Listen To My Stupid Heart ♡

By imaginesnher

"Arini, I have told you this for hundred times and I'm telling you again. I don't love you, will never love y... More

Listen To My Stupid Heart 💕
Characters & Aesthetics
1. The First Meet 😌
2. A Real And Rare Stupid 😒
3. Math Tutor 👨‍🏫
4. He Believes Me
5. Yeh Mausam Ki Baarish 🌧💙
6. Abh yeh Anubhav kyun 🤨
7. His Jealousy Makes Her Cry
8. First Kiss ♡
9. Behen Toh Bilkul Nhi!! 🙅‍♂️
10. Red Day 🔴
11. Gussa Out Of Control 💀
12. Best Friends 🍒
13. Farewell 🏵
14. That Angry With Me?
15. Missing Each Other
16. Tum Jahan Main Wahan 😻
17. First Day Of College
18. Accident?
19.Bus🚍Ride
20. Freshers Party 🥳
21. Secret Kiss 🤫
22. Ragging?!
23. Friends With Karan?
24. Crazy in Love?
25. College Trip
26. Truth And Dare Went Wrong ❌
27. Don't Leave Me
28. Arini is Safe
29. Amusement Park 🎠
30. Confession
31. His Stupid Only 🐧
32. Library Kiss📚💞
33. Jelly Jelly Shrey 😤
34.'Hum' Zindagi Bharke liye💗🌻
35. Teasing 😆
36. Karva Chauth
37. Girlfriend hi hai 🧍‍♂️
38. Diwali Date 🪔
39. Bhabi Knows
40. Sick
41. Cuts
42. Reality
43. The Call
44. Finding The Truth
45. The Stunt
baat karo mujhse koi
46. Love You Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
47. Karan
48. A Good Day
49. Lizard Between Our Kiss
50.Bromance b/w AnuShrey?
51. Finally A Job
52. Will You Marry Me? 💗
53. Mehendi 💚
54. Family's Love
55. Shaadi 🌼
56. Ant Bhala Toh Sabh Bhala ✨
Epilogue
THANK YOU
Bonus 1
Bonus 2
Bonus 3

57. First Night

5.4K 248 64
By imaginesnher

Arini's pov

I was standing near his bed which was decorated finely with flowers. And the whole room scented so good. Wherever my eyes went, I could see candles and flowers. Najane kitne armaan the is kamre mein rehne ka... Ajse pura hoga...

( don't know how many times I dreamt of living in this room... It'll be true from today)

Butterflies were dancing in my tummy. And i could not stop smiling. I was holding a glass of milk, I was told to give this to Shrey because this is some kind of ritual here. I was waiting for him to come now but internally I was nervous as well. I was never scared to be close to Shrey but today. It's not normal even though it's a love marriage, still the first night is not normal. One has to feel nervous tonight.

But my focus from the situation separated for awhile when I heard some noises outside. I could not stop laughing when I heard Shrey's loud voice, " Now I have to pay just to go inside of my own house, to see my own wife. I can't believe "

I giggled hearing him. Our friends are disturbing him so well. Hehe...

My gaze fall on the mirror. I looked at my own reflection. I was wearing a light pink saree, filled with silver work. Don't know why I was looking like a gift, in a wrapping paper. Will shrey like me tonight? Who knows? And his thoughts were giving me ticklish feeling in my tummy.

" Okay okay I'll pay. Tell me how much ? "

I heard him saying again. Maybe now he will enter. I held the glass of milk with one hand and picked up my phone from the bed. A naughty idea came in my head and i wanted to play a little as it could decrease my tension level a little.

My eyes looked in front when I heard a thud. The door was closed and Shrey was inside of the room. My heart skyrocketed when I saw him taking steps towards me. I looked down to my phone screen and played an audio.

" Arini... " The audio started and it already made me grin. I could see Shrey's confused face. He could not understand from where his own voices were coming.
" ...... I have told you this for hundred times and I'm telling you again. I don't love you, will never love you and will never marry you. I have so many things to do in my life except this love. So please stop following me. "

Shrey finally reached to me and held my phone.

I looked at him, showing the full set of teeth. " Kaha tha na suhaag raat mein chalungi "

( told you that I'll play it on our first night)

" Someone save me from this stupid girlllllll" Shrey chuckled when he heard his irritated voice in the audio. I laughed as well. Those were some moments for us.

But now the audio stopped and the room was again filled with the silence and my nervousness and just us, looking at each other. My loud heartbeats seemed to be audible now.

" Par abh is stupid ladki ko kaunn bachaega mujhse? "

( but who will save this stupid girl from me now?)

I gulped when he said that. Can't I rewind and go back in time? This part is making me nervous more.

" Why do I have to be saved? What are you going to do? " I tried to ask and soon saw his lips turning into a smirk.

" Raat hone do... Samajh ajayega"

( let it be night. You'll understand)

His words send shivers all over my body. I felt goosebumps all sudden but I quickly ignored that feeling. My eyes fall on the glass which I was holding for him.

I bite my lips before bringing the milk upside " For y... you " I stuttered. He smiled softly and took the glass from me. But instead of drinking that, he kept on looking at me with a smile. Did not know why but tonight even his gaze was feeling unknown. I felt extreme heat on my cheeks and looked everywhere but at his face. It was being difficult to even stand just in front of him.

I waited for him to drink that and finish that. While doing this, I kept on deciding the next works for this night. I could not imagine whatever people were telling me about this night.

But the strange thing was, shrey still did not touch the glass and kept on looking at me. I frowned just and he said, " Sorry I share everything with my wife. So before I taste this, you need to taste it " He said while holding the glass in front of my face.

Before I could feel more heated by his effect, holding the glass I started drinking the milk. I finished the half glass in one go and was about to gulp down the milk again but he stopped my hand and said, " Leave the rest of it for me atleast "

" Yeh toh jhootha hai mera "

( but I drank from here )

" That's why I'm asking for it. " Saying that he took that from me and turned the glass to himself, touched his lips on the spot where my lipstick print was. He drank the rest of it and his eyes were stick on me. I had to look somewhere else due to the nervousness going inside my body.

He finished that and wiped his lips by the back of his palm. I blinked nervously not understanding what to do.

I looked here and there to get some ideas and finally opened my mouth to utter something. " Th. .. this room is officially mine now Shrey.. You remember how you told me to not touch anything here... Now you can't do that" I told him and he chuckled.

Now it was decreasing the tension between us. I saw him moving towards the table and putting the glass there.

" Yeah... Now you are the most precious thing of my room. How can I say anything to you? "

I bit my lips before asking back " Hawww am I a thing to you? " His words already made me blush but it was too much important for me to ask him like that.

He chuckled again before coming to me and holding my hand " Sab kuch ho meri tum abh"

( you're my everything now)

I blinked before looking down.

" Aj bohot sharma rahi ho "

( you're shying too much tonight)

I tried hard to hide that smile but he saw me anyway. I felt him touching my veil after that. My face wasn't hidden but still a cloth was hiding my hair with that. When he removed that, I felt being cold. The wind directly touched my back. My skin shivered but wasn't sure if it wasn't because of the weather or because of Shrey?

I closed my eyes when his fingers touched my neck. He was untying my necklace slowly, carefully. My fingers were playing with themselves due the nervousness. Was it really something to be nervous tonight? I couldn't help but asked myself.

I couldn't get the idea what Shrey was going to do this night.

Slowly I made my eyes look up just to find him always looking at me. I wanted to look down suddenly but could not. Somehow my gaze stopped there at him. And before I could get the time to react much , he wrapped his arm around my waist. He took me in bridal style without any effort, as my weight was same as a leaf to him.

" Let me take you the bed. You must be tired " He whispered. Our eyes were matching the gaze, none dared to change the gaze. It was intense and held so many unknown languages

He laid me on the bed where so many rose petals were. I clutched the bed sheet when I saw him lying beside me, close to me. It was happening for the first time and it was too much to me to ignore.

He took the support of his elbow and half laid there. Our eyes were still in contact. But suddenly his ones changed their direction and landed on my lips.

I blinked multiple times when his gaze was locked on my lips. The moment was heating my body crazily. I turned my body to his side and tried to lay being more comfortable.

" Are you happy? " Suddenly he asked.

And I couldn't wait to break into a smile.

" Happy ? Main pagal ho jayungi esa lag raha. "

( I felt like I'll be a mad )

I answered and then saw him looking at me with a soft smile. His palm my cheek and he uttered " You're already a pagal. Aur kitna banogi? "

( you're already mad. How much more you will be?)

I grinned and suddenly forgot all my shyness, nervous and didn't waste time to sneak my arms around his neck, pulling him little closer.

" What? " He asked but I had nothing to answer. I shook my head " Nothing "

He had to put his hand beside my head for support when I pulled him more. " I just wanted to get a look of your face from close " I said making him smile

He put a strand of my hair behind my ear and came closer to kiss my cheek. I had to close my eyes when he kissed me. " What you do not want to see me from close anymore Arini?" I lost all my power to speak this time as I knew how much close his body was. I clutched his kurta from behind tightly when I felt him coming more closer to me.

" Don't drive me crazy Arini"

I wasn't able to think straight anymore. Opening my eyelids, my view held his neck when I said, " But I did nothing" I do That came like a whisper. And in the next moment, I felt a wave of cold wind brushing my face when he softly laughed.

" Ufff Arini you're innocent "

His words painted me in red. My eyes got closed when he came closer and touched his lips on mine. Slowly I could feel the weight of his body on mine. And slowly he moved his lips on mine. We have shared a lot of kisses yet but tonight it felt immensely different.

I could feel his touch over my neck. His fingers were sending tickling sensations. Slowly his hand started going under my saree on my midriff. " Are you comfortable? Is it okay with you? " He asked me. I opened my eyes to see his face. He stopped kissing me there and waited for my answer, waited for my 'yes'. It already won my heart.

I smiled before nodding to him. He passed a smile too and leaned in to touch my lips again. It was a slow and soft kiss as if he was feathering my lips. I was so lost in the kiss that I couldn't understand when he removed the saree from my upper body. I could not help but left a moan when his hand touched the most sensitive part of mine.

He slightly squeezed the side of my breast, making me clutch his kurta. Soon he asked, "is it okay? "

I couldn't feel better than this when he kept on asking me about how I am feeling with his each moves.

I shyly nodded and he dipped his head in my neck, peppering kisses over there. I was naming this the most unknown and new feeling with Shrey. In all these years, we had enough encounters but this one, tonight was feeling more intense and different. I could never imagine something like this.

Slowly his hand went to my back, pulling the strings of my blouse. I was being redder with his each moves. When he opened the half of my blouse from behind, the shoulder fall a little down and he put wet kisses there

" Ahhh... " I opened my mouth and eye when he bit an area there. Our eyes met again. For a fraction of second, he looked at my eyes and then engulfed me in a hug. He was lying over me and hugging me tightly.

" Wh... What was that? " I asked him slowly.

Kissing my jaw, he looked at me before answering, " pyaar jo had se nikal gaya "

( my love when it crossed the line)

I couldn't smile to him and felt intense heat inside me. Blood rushed to my cheeks turning them into the darkest shade of red.
He didn't do anything and hugged me again, keeping his head on my neck.

I slowly caressed my fingers in his hair and asked him " Y.. You won't do any... anything more? " I bit my tongue when I heard him chuckling. I was embarrassed. Don't know why I asked that. I'm so good at making myself embarrass. Always. Since the first day of meeting him, I'm just embarrassing myself.

He moved fingers inside my hair and answered, " What do you want to do Arini? "

"N.. Nothing... I was saying nothing "

" No need to be shy. Just tell me "

I closed my eyes tightly when he upped his face to look at my expression. " Tell me love "

" K.... Kuch nahi ....s..shrey"

( n.. Nothing.. S.. Shrey)

" But I have something to tell you Arini. Look at me " He said making me look at him.

But when I looked at him, instead of telling me anything he turned his head to some other direction with a small smile on his lips. His cheeks were getting redder as well making myself question if he was blushing or not?

" Ufff... Tumhari taraf dekhke baat karna muskil ho raha " He murmured.

( oh.. It's getting tougher to talk while looking at you)

" Kyun? " I asked, curving my brows in a frown

(Why?)

" Itni khubsurat nazara nahi dekha maine kabhi .... Kya bataye kya halat bana rakha hai mere dil ka tumne... Apni soch se bhi zyada ishq kar baitha hu... Loot liya tumne mujhko apne apse "

( I have never seen such a beautiful sight.... What can I tell you, what condition have you created in my heart? I have fallen in love with you more than I thought... You have snatched me from myself )

His words left me being stunned. I tried not to smile but that happened anyway making him chuckle sweetly. I looked away suddenly and felt him moving from my body and laying beside me. He kept his head up with the help of his elbow and kept on looking at me, giving me tough times.

" Accha sharmate hue aur zyada khubsurat lag rhi.. Pata hai tumhe? "

( and you look prettier when you're shying... Do you know that?)

He said that, taking my hand in his hand and placed a kiss there. But I quickly took my hand away and said,

" Shrey chup karo tum... "

( shrey shut up )

He frowned and tried to act nice,

" Kyun? Aj puri raat baatein karne ke liye hi toh hai " ( why? This night is for talking )

" Sirf baatein? " ( only talk?) I had to look at him while asking. And he nodded while humming to me. I looked at the wall in confusion. No, it's not matching with bhabi and Kalpana's words. They said different things.

Nothing was getting inside of my head so i looked at Shrey and thought to ask him.

" Par bhaabi aur kalpana ne kaha tha ki.. Ki.. "

( but sister in law and Kalpana said different things... They said that..)

I took a pause when I recalled their conversation. I couldn't tell him that. It would make me more embarrassed and moreover it was difficult to utter.

" Ki... " Shrey asked.

( that)

" Ki... " I looked here and there, trying to find some better words.

( that)

But suddenly I left being shocked. He started laughing. I blinked looking at him blankly. He was looking so fresh while that laugh. He laid on his back and looked at me.

" Sari notes banake ayi ho haina biwi sahiba? Ki kya kya hota hai? "

( you have prepared all the notes already right wifey? You already asked them what happens tonight?)

His words threw red colours at my face. I quickly turned to the other side and hide my face in my little paws not wanting to look at him, or even listen to him.

" N.. Nahi.. Nahi.. Kya bol rahe ho tum "

( n.. No.. No what are you even saying?)

" Sab bata diya un logon ne... Practical ke liye bas vej diya mere pass " He laughed more with his each words and made me feel ticklish inside as well.

( they told you everything but send to me for the practical only)

" Shrey chup " I shouted.

( shrey shut up)

" Shh shh dheere dheere... Ghar mera chota hai. Sabko pata lag jayega agar chillaogi toh "

( shh.. Shh.. My house is small. Everyone will know if you shout)

Slowly I again turned towards him. We were silent this time. Shrey covered my upper body with saree and coming closer to me, he hugged me. Snuggling to my ear, he spoke,

" I have a lot of things to tell you. But i can't understand how to make you understand how much I love you "

I held his hand and said, " Pyaar karna bohoooooooooooooooooooooooot sara dil bhadke "

( love me soooooooooooooooooooo much with your heart)

He nodded and kissed my cheek softly before mumbling " Karta toh hu jo kasam se kabhi chhor nhi skta "

( I do that and swear I can't even stop doing that )

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

I want to grow here on wattpad so all I can ask for is, your support 💞

I'm trying to write better everyday, trying to not delay my updates and also trying to not make you feel bored...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

845K 74.8K 37
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
19.8K 1K 42
He loved her, Just like how much she loved him. He loved her, and he confessed just now. He loved her more than his dreams and goals. But could she b...
73.2K 5.7K 18
Samira , when develops a huge crush on her senior Aahan , things don't go her way; will her life change? or this crush ends just like how most people...
200K 15.5K 60
The phone is ringing. But Tanvi was too scared to answer the call. She was not ready to talk to him or even hear his voice. She wanted to run away fr...