Me Plus You (I Love You) || P...

By SonTina08

The first time I saw you, my heart whispered, 'That's the one'- More

Cast Of Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 28

513 16 1
By SonTina08

-Harriet's POV-

-

*Yours

Hey! Still up?

*Yours

I have a question. Could you please spare this precious little pumpkin a minute of your time? 😔

I sniffed as I continuously wiped the remaining tears from my cheeks while I waited for a reply from the person on the other line.

After the incident earlier, I decided to just go directly to my room and isolate myself in the meantime from everyone else. I just don't want to talk with anyone right now.

I was just glad that Celeste didn't follow me here. But I know that I won't be able to get away from her, as she will surely make sure to find a way to corner me until she gets an answer about what really happened tonight.

Celeste knew Cleo. She also knew about our relationship in the past, but the only thing that I haven't told her is the real reason why me and Cleo broke up.

I don't think I was ready for that confrontation right now.

I know Celeste. She's as protective as I am whenever someone she's close to or important to her is on the receiving end.

I just don't want to make things worse. I don't want to drag the people I care about into this mess.

Napabuntong-hiniga ako hanggang sa naagaw ang pansin ko ng makita ko nang gumalaw yung three dot sa baba, meaning nagcoconstruct na siya ng i-re-reply.

*Mine♡

Harriet, it's already past midnight, and you're still up and messing around?

*Mine♡

Aren't you tired already?

Reading her response automatically brought a smile to my face. Despite the heaviness that I felt in my heart at that moment, just casually having a conversation like this with her calmed me inside.

*Yours

I'm doing good, Mahal. Thanks for worrying😘.

*Mine♡

Just one minute.

*Mine♡

I'll give you one minute. And it won't exceed that. That's all my remaining sanity can tolerate your annoying self at this hour.

Bahagya akong natawa sa sumunod na nabasa kong reply nito. Hindi ko na rin pinatagal at nagtipa na ako agad ng message.

*Yours

Ano ang binibigay ng doktor sa ibong may sakit?

Pagkahit ko ng send mabilis din agad ang naging reply nito.

*Mine♡

What?

*Mine

Are you flirting with me again, huh Abbott?

*Yours

What if I am? Are you going to log off on me again, hmm, Ms. Tuazon?

*Mine♡

It depends.

*Yours

It depends on what?

*Mine♡

It depends on how tolerable it is.

*Yours

My flirting has always been tolerable, Miss. What are you saying? It's not my fault that you just easily fall for my irresistable charm.🤷‍♀️

*Mine♡

Can you turn off the AC? It's so mahangin in here.

*Yours.

Turning it off already. You're welcome, Madame😘😘😘

*Mine♡

You're so funny. Stop it! 😂😂

*Yours

Oh, so I'm your happiness now? That makes me so pleased😎.

*Mine♡

Seriously, Harriet🤣.You sleep na. Antok lang yan.🙄

I pursed my lips as I didn't reply right away. How ironic it is! I was feeling so down earlier, but when I started chatting with Scarlet, those feelings just instantly faded away.

Even if she wasn't physically here with me, she would be able to do all of this. I think it was the connection—the invisible string—that binds two souls destined to be with each other, even when both of you were miles apart.

How can I not love this woman?

Love.

I gulped nervously at the thought. It was such a strong word with a deeper meaning. I was not sure about it before, but right now I know what all of this means.

It confuses me why I feel like something is lacking when I have confessed to Scarlet before. But right now, it is finally making sense. It's because what I feel for Scarlet is not just a simple feeling of like; I am falling deeper.

And love is the word that suits it the most.

I don't just like Scarlet. I am in love with her.

*Yours

Tweetment

*Mine♡

Pardon?

I think I am already losing my goddamn mind. Naghalo-halo na lahat ng nararamdaman ko ngayon. Pero alam kong mas nangingibabaw pa rin yung nararamdaman ko para sa dyosang kausap ko ngayon.

*Yours

Ang sabi ko tulog na tayo.

*Yours

Good night, Mahal. Please dream of me, po😘😘😘.

Mabilis kong ibinaba ang phone ko sa ibabaw ng kama bago ako nagpatihulog dito. Nasa puting kisame na ulit ang atensyon ko ng biglang naagaw agad ito ng tumunog yung notification.

I slowly grab the device and swipe on the screen. It brought a smile to my face as I read her reply.

*Mine♡

Not going to happen😜.

*Mine

Good night and sweet dreams, hotstuff😉🥰.

Scarlet Kennedy Tuazon, you sneaky little devil.

——————————————

"Tita Lianne's looking for you." I look up towards the door as I fold the last piece of my clothes and put it inside my bag. Celeste was already standing there and staring at me.

"Are you done packing?" she added.

I nodded my head before I zip up my bag. Hindi muna ako tumayo sa kinauupuan ko at muling tumingin lang sa gawi niya.

Nararamdaman ko na hindi lang yun ang sinadya niya dito. Dahil medyo kalmado na naman yung pakiramdam ko ngayon, I think kakayanin ko na naman kung sakali gusto niyang pag-usapan namin yung nangyari kagabi.

Nakita kong bumuntong-hininga muna ito, saka dahan-dahang tumalikod upang isara ang pinto. Saglit itong napahinto doon bago muling humarap sa gawi ko. Habang hindi inaalis ang tingin sa akin ay tinawid na nito ang distansya naming dalawa.

Tahimik na umupo ito sa tabi ko sa ibabaw ng kama.

Mga ilang minuto kaming binalot ng katahimikan hanggang sa nauna itong nagsalita ulit.

"You know, Rie, that I have never interfered in your personal business, especially if it involves your love life. "Saad niya na mabilis ko namang sinang-ayunan ng bahagyang pagtango. "I just gave advice, but that was it."

Muli itong natahimik. I think she was just trying to get the right words to say, but she was having a hard time doing it. I can't blame her, though. Everything just messes up because of that unexpected announcement.

Who would have thought that the woman who broke my heart three years ago will also be the same woman who Kleon—the woman I despise—will marry in the future?

It seems that faith was just messing with me. It was totally unexpected that it managed to break off the patch with which I had tried to mend the open wound from the past.

"I was worried about you."

Mabilis ang paglingon na ginawa ko buhat ng sinabi niya. Celeste's not looking at me, but the way her forehead creases gives me the idea that the incident also affects her as much as I did.

"I know Kleon has always been the black sheep of the family. She has that personality that even our relatives didn't favor much. But never in my life have I ever imagined she would stoop this low." Umiling-iling ang ulo nito. "I am actually disappointed. I thought she changed, but all this time I was wrong." Dahan-dahan ang paglingon nito sa akin. "I am sorry, Rie."

Malungkot na ngiti lang ang iginawad ko dito.

"Wala kang dapat na ihingi ng sorry, Ce. Wala naman isa sa atin ang may alam na mangyayari lahat ng to."

Muling umiling si Celeste. "No, Rie. If I hadn't introduced Cleo to you at that time, if I hadn't pushed the agenda of matchmaking the two of you, all of this wouldn't have happened. This is all my fault."

Umiiyak na rin siya at hindi masikmura nang konsensya ko na makita siyang ganito. Wala naman ibang dapat sisihin kung bakit nangyayari ang lahat ng ito kung hindi ako lang dahil masyado akong naging padalos-dalos sa mga naging desisyon ko noon. Nandun na yung mga hint sa harapan ko, pero binalewala ko lang.
Pinilit ko paring mangyari ang isang bagay na alam kong ako ang mas dehado.

Cleo wasn't in love with me. All through our so-called relationship, she was in love with Kleon. But with the thought that Kleon did not feel the same way, she pushed herself to have a relationship with me.

In other words, she just used me to forget about Kleon. Nakakatawa lang dahil parang ang nangyari ay naging second lead pa ako ng sarili kong love story.

I gently pulled Celeste's head closer and let it rest on my shoulder. I could still hear her quiet sob as I caressed her hair in an attempt to comfort her.

"I would be fine, Ce. So don't worry, okay?" I whispered assuredly.

She didn't say anything, but I could feel her nodding her head on my shoulder.

It would never be so easy, but I know I can do it. Kung nagawa ko noon walang ibang rason para hindi ko ulit magawa yun ngayon.

———————————————

AN: Triple update everyone!!! yohoo🥳. I hope you will all like it. This is currently unedited, so you might notice some grammatical errors. Please just ignore it for now. I'm going to edit it if I have the time. Anyway, enjoy reading. See you next update, beautiful people. Good night😘😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

428K 10.8K 60
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...
1M 62.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 40K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
262K 9.2K 105
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...