Danmachi Short stories

By rennymanuel2005

Just a bunch of scenarios and stories for certain characters in Danmachi. More

First
Aiz Wants a Lap Pillow (One-shot)
Ryu's Little Bunny (One-shot)
Alise hates paper work (One-shot)
Syr can be Dangerous (One-shot)
Zeus and Hera (Part 1)
Zeus and Hera (Part 2)
High Elf (Part 1)
Announcements
High Elf (Part 2)
High Elf (Part 3)
Zeus and Hera (Part 3)
Zeus and Hera (Part 4)
High Elf (Part 5) Released on -->
Big sister is an Air Head (Part 1)
Zeus and Hera (Part 5)
Big sister is an Air Head (Final Part)
Confession aftermath's (Aiz)
Zeus and Hera (Part 6)
Confession Aftermath's (Tiona)
Zeus and Hera (Part 7)
Shakti's day off (One-shot)
Confession Aftermath's (Ryu)
Zeus and Hera (Part 8)
Hestia Familia's vacation (One-shot)
Confession Aftermath's (Syr/Freya)
Zeus and Hera (Part 9)
Alfia's troubles (One-shot)
Orario School in the modern day (One-shot)
Zeus and Hera (Part 10)
Confession Aftermath's (Lefiya)
Blonde Elf? or blonde half-spirit? (One-shot)
Zeus and Hera (Part 11)
Confession Aftermath's (Helun)
Christmas spirit (One-shot)
Zeus and Hera (Part 12)
Confession Aftermath's (Haruhime)
Zeus and Hera (Part 13)
Confession Aftermath's (Ardee)
Laurier Swall's rabbit survey (One-shot)
Zeus and Hera (Part 14)
Confession Aftermath's (Lili)
Alfia and Riveria babysit (One-shot)
Zeus and Hera (Part 15)
Confession Aftermath's (Chigusa)
Alise has enough (One-shot)
Zeus and Hera (Part 16)
Confession Aftermath's (Amid)
Hop rabbit! Hop! (One-shot)
Zeus and Hera (Part 17)
Confession Aftermath's (Riveria)
Underground auction (One-shot)
Zeus and Hera (Part 18)
Confession Aftermath's (Eina)
A day in a life of the sword princess (One-shot)
Zeus and Hera (Part 19)
Confession Aftermath's (Lyra)
The three virgin goddess (One-shot)
Zeus and Hera (Part 20)

Bell's a girl?! (One-shot)

1K 19 13
By rennymanuel2005

Thank you and shout out to!

Alastair Mark

Faiz Sadan

Thank you for your support and I welcome you to our small community!

Consider supporting me for exclusive content and perks as well!

patreon.com/Renny278

I hope everyone enjoys!

.....................................................................................................................................

Orario was covered in darkness, with the moon shining bright above, casting a silver glow across the city. And in the small pharmacy of the Miach Familia, Naza, the captain of the Familia, stood behind the counter of their cozy Familia home. In front of her sat none other than Bell Cranel, captain of the Hestia Familia.

Bell: N-Naza, is this safe?

He said visibly nervous

Naza: You worry too much, Bell. Would I ever ask you to drink this newly made, untested, unknown, experimental potion if I wasn't sure it was safe?

Bell: Yes!

He admitted in a fearful manner

Naza: *Chuckle* Just trust me, everything's going to be fine. Just drink the vial, and the effects should take place immediately.

Bell: R-Remind me what the potion's supposed to do?

He asked, trying to get a sense of assurance.

Naza: This potion should give the user an increase in their senses as well as stamina. *If everything goes to plan.*

Bell: *Nervous* That's it, right?"

With a carefree attitude and smile unbefitting of the usual Naza, she smiled to him and said-

Naza: Yup! Nothing else!

Bell: Alright then... I trust you.

With a nervous look, he took the potion and drank it. After finishing, he placed the now-empty bottle back on the counter and looked back to Naza.

Bell: Well... I don't feel any different. 

Naza: Huh? Well, that's odd. The effects should take place instantly. Maybe I should check the dosage.

Eager to leave the situation, Bell with pleading eyes said-

Bell: So can I leave now?

Naza: Ah... yes. Thank you for helping me out with this, Bell. I appreciate it.

Bell then stood up and left the building. As he walked back to the Heart Manor, the effects of the potion began to take effect without his knowledge, subtly changing his perception of the world around him.

As Bell wearily made his way home, a heavy blanket of fatigue settled over him. Ignoring the muffled sounds of his fellow Familia members, he shuffled into his room, gently closing the door behind him with a reassuring click.

Lili: Did Bell-sama enter his room?"

She asked curiously.

Mikoto: Odd, he usually greets us when he gets back.

The two of them were chatting in the living room of the hearth manor when they heard the door the Bell's room close.

Lili: You think something's wrong with Bell-sama?

In the midst of their concern, a flurry of footsteps announced the arrival of a certain goddess. Hestia rushed into the room, her eyes wide with worry, exclaiming,

 Hestia: My Bell's in danger?! Where is he?

Before Lili of Mikoto could answer her, Welf, who had also entered, tried to pacify her.

 Welf: Calm down, Hestia-sama. It's probably pip-squeak being overdramatic again.

Lili: Hey! Don't call me that!

Welf: *Smirk* What was that, pip-squeak?

Mikoto: *Sigh* Another one of these, huh? You two should really get along better.

Lili: Only when he stop with the nicknames!

She said pointing a finger at Welf.

Welf: *Smirk* Nope.

Hestia: So, is Bell alright?

She asked still a bit anxious and worried.

Welf: Relax Hestia-sama, it's probably nothing.

Hestia: O-Oh... *I felt my Bell danger radar activate...*

Just then, the door creaked open again, revealing a blonde fox lady in a maid uniform.

 Haruhime: Bell-sama has gone to sleep.

With  triumphant smile, Welf said-

Welf: See, Lili's just overacting as usual.

With a sigh of relief, Hestia placed her hands on her chest as she whispered-

Hestia: Thank goodness.

Welf: Well, I'm off to sleep. Got some weapon designs to try out tomorrow.

Lili: Guess I'll head to bed too. I still have Finances to finish tomorrow.

She added

Hestia: Well then, goodnight, everyone. I have a feeling tomorrow's going to be a great day!

They all bid each other a good night as they went to their respective rooms for a good night's sleep.

Meanwhile, in Bell's room, he layed in bed, blissfully unaware as sleep overcame him. Unbeknownst to him, a subtle change began to course through his body, setting the stage for an unknown dawn.

Bathed in the morning sun's gentle glow, Bell stirred and gradually opened his eyes. With a brief yawn, he rose from his bed, the soft warmth of sunlight caressing his face. As Bell got up from his bed, he remained unaware of the "subtle" transformation within his own body. 

He opened the door to his room to head to the washroom. But just as he got out of his room he heard a scream to his left.

Hestia: HYA!

Bell: Hestia-sama what's wrong?!

Worried, Bell rushed over to Hestia who was also at the door to her room. As Bell got closer Hestia continued to look at Bell with a face of shock.

Hestia: B-B-Bell?!! I-Is that you?!

Bell: Hestia-sama what do you mean? Of course it's me.

Hestia: B-B-Bell.....My Bell has turn into a girl!!

Her shout reverberated through the building, drawing everyone to the scene. Rushing over, they discovered Hestia on the floor, tears welling in her eyes. A white-haired lady knelt beside her, providing solace amidst the emotional turmoil.

A little while later, the atmosphere in the living room of the Hearth Manor was tense as everyone gathered. Hestia occupied one couch, flanked by the rest of the Familia, while Bell, his once familiar male form now transformed into that of a girl, sat hesitantly opposite to Hestia. The awkward silence was broken when Bell finally spoke, his voice tinged with fear.

Bell: *Scared* W-What is this?! A-Am I really a girl?!

The shock on everyone's faces mirrored their disbelief at Bell's sudden transformation. His long white hair cascaded down, and his red pupils remained a striking feature. Bell's chest, now larger, strained against the tight brown shirt he wore, eliciting blushes from the others.

Welf: *Blush* W-Whatever this is, m-maybe we should give Bell a change of clothes.

Hestia: *Blush* A-Agreed.

Haruhime: *Blush* B-But who's clothes are we going to give to... Bell-sama.

Her gaze unintentionally flickered towards Bell's now ample chest, causing her to blush even harder.

Lili: *Blush* D-Definitely not me...

Hestia: A-Actually, I think I have a dress that w-would fit you perfectly, Bell-a.

Bell: Huh!

Hestia: *Blush* I-Ah... for some reason, calling you that felt more... appropriate for the moment.

Everyone: *Bella*

Bell: *Blush* I-I can't wear your clothes! I-It's for girls!

Welf: Sorry Bell *Cough* Bella, but none of my clothes will fit you like... that.

Bell: *Blush* Please stop with the Bella!

He pleaded, his discomfort evident.

Hestia: A-Anyway, come Bell, follow me. Let's get you a new set of clothes, then you can tell us what really happened.

Bell: *Blush* R-Right...

Before they could leave the room, Hestia turned back to the others.

Hestia: Everyone, just stay here for a while. When we're back, we're gonna have to get to the bottom of this.

They all nodded in agreement as Hestia and Bell left for her room. 

When the two were gone, everyone began to think about the situation.

Haruhime: *That figure, even as a woman Bell-sama is still gorgeous! M-Maybe I'll have to keep calling her Bella-sama from now on*

Mikoto: *This was not how I expected my day to start.*

Welf: *Begone evil thoughts! Begone! Think of Hephaestus-sama! Think of Hephaestus-sama!*

Lili: *Even Bell-sama as a women has a better figure than me*

She thought dejectedly.

While everyone was in their own thoughts, in another part of the hearth manor, Bell along with Hestia arrived at her room. Once inside, Hestia quickly went over to her cabinet and took out a set of clothes for Bell.

Bell: *Blush* H-H-Hestia-sama! T-This is!

What she brought out for Bell was a frilly white dress with a red knee-length skirt, she handed it with a feeling of joy inside of her.

Hestia: *Smile* Sorry, Bell, but for the meantime, you'll have to make do. I'm sad this is the case, but it's the only way for now...

Bell: *Blush* You don't look sad!

Hestia: Details....... Anyway, hurry up and get dressed.

Bell: *Blush* Fine...

As Bell prepared to change, he noticed Hestia still standing there, not showing any intention of leaving.

Bell: *Blush* Hestia-sama, w-why are you still here... I'm going to change.

Hestia: What do you mean? Right now, you're a girl, so it's alright, isn't that right... Bella.

She added the last part with a mischievous smirk, heightening Bell's embarrassment.

.

.

.

.

The door to the living room swung open once again, revealing Hestia and Bell/a in her new attire. As all eyes turned towards Bella, a unanimous thought echoed in the room.

Everyone: *Beautiful*

Bell's new figure, along with the dress Hestia gave emphasized Bella's new beauty for everyone to see.

Bell: *Blush.*

Hestia: *Smile* Now then, everyone, let's get to the bottom of this. Bell, tell us what you did last night before getting home.

With a lingering tint of red on his cheeks, Bell began recounting everything he had done the previous night. While the group attentively listened to Bell's narrative, their thoughts occasionally wandered to his appearance and the stunning dress he now adorned.

Hestia: Mhm, mhm. I see now. So it's most likely caused by Naza's potion.

Haruhime: We need to bring Bell-sama back there right away! *As much as Bella-sama is beautiful, I prefer Bell-sama to return.*

Lili: Then I suggest we leave as soon as possible. The sooner we leave, the sooner we can get Bell-sama back to normal.

Bell: *Blush* I agree, I really want to get this over with.

Hestia: Well then, it's agreed. Me, Lili, and Mikoto will go with Bell to the Miach Familia. Welf, Haruhime, stay here and keep watch.

Everyone nodded in agreement with the goddess before preparing themselves to head out.

As they were making their way to the Miach Familia, Bella was surrounded by her Familia members. Hestia in front, while Lili and Mikoto was in her left and right. While they were walking walking, many on lookers looked the the group with curiosity, many of them whispering among themselves.

"Hey is that girl a new member of the Hestia Familia?"

"She's gorgeous!"

"She kinda looks like rabbit foot, you think she's a relative"

"Damnit! Lucky genes! I heard the rabbit was famous with women. I guess it runs in their family"

The hushed whispers around them intensified, creating an atmosphere of embarrassment that made Bell's cheeks burn. The situation took a turn for the worse when two familiar faces from the hostess accidentally bumped into the group.

Syr: *Smile* Hestia-sama, hello there!

Syr and Ryu, the waitresses from the Hostess of Fertility, stood before them, carrying a bag of groceries. Bell's embarrassment deepened as he hoped the two wouldn't recognize him in his altered state.

Ryu: Greetings, Hestia-sama, Miss Mikoto, Miss Lili, and..... You look familiar, have we me before?

Ryu's curious gaze lingered on Bella, who nervously introduced herself.

Bella: *Nervous* I-I'm a new member of the Familia. M-My name is Bella...

While Ryu showed understanding, Syr inspected Bella more closely, causing Bell to panic.

Syr: It can't be... Bell?

As Syr uttered his name, panic washed over Bell's face, and Ryu looked genuinely surprised.

Ryu: *Shocked* E-Eh! B-Bell! B-B-But-

Hestia: *Sighs* Yes... That is indeed Bell.

The two immediately approached the blushing Bell, trying to get a closer look.

Syr: Oh my~ Bell, what happened to you?

Ryu: *Shocked* T-That figure! I-I can't-

Bell: *Blush* I-It's because-

He nervously began recounting the events from the night before until the present.

Syr: Oh, I see. What a very... interesting potion.

She said the last part with a slight smirk, while Ryu was still in shock.

Ryu: *Shocked* I-I can't... If you were to say you were crossdressing, I could've believed it!

Bell: *Blush* Ryu?!

Ryu: *Shocked* B-But to think... you... your breasts-

The elven waitress fell to the ground, tears forming in her eyes.

Syr: *Smile* Bella huh. What a lovely name for you

Bell: *Blush* Please don't tease me!

Syr: *Smile* It's cute!*Even as a woman, your still as pure as ever. How lovely*

Shortly after, Syr had to carry the depressed elf along with the groceries back to the Hostess of Fertility, giving Bell a good luck wish before leaving.

Upon reaching the Miach Familia, they quickly found Naza and explained the peculiar situation.

Naza: How interesting, I never expected the potion to do this...

Bell: *Teary eyed * So can you fix it?!

Naza: Well, if I'm right, I don't have to do anything. The effects should wear off tonight, around 24 hours after you first drank the potion.

Hestia: Wait! So Bell's stuck like this till tonight!

Naza: I'm afraid so.

While Bell felt nervous and scared about the situation, two of the three ladies behind him had a different perspective.

Hestia: *What a golden opportunity! We can take baths together! What a score!*

Lili: *I can have Bell-sama try on different outfits! I better make use of this opportunity!*

The two began to let out small chuckles, leaving Mikoto and Bell thoroughly alarmed.

Naza: If you're worried, I can say you were crossdressing?

Bell: *Blush* I want to go home now. I think I'll be staying home for the entire day...

Rumors began to spread around Orario that the newly leveled-up Rabbit Foot liked crossdressing, creating a buzz of gossip throughout the city.

End

Again thank you to Alastair Mark and Faiz Sadan

Consider supporting me for exclusive Danmachi Fanfiction like 

"Orario school in the modern day series"

"Character's react to Danmachi"

"High Elf"

 And many more! 

I hope you all enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 176K 43
[FIRST BOOK IN THE 'HIS' SERIES] [2017] "Hi." Kyla smiles nervously. "Hi." Cole greets back, just as nervously. The boys and I share a roll of the ey...
17.1K 103 15
~ April's a 21 year old who's looking for a job. While looking at the options, she sees a job for Laminax Laboratory... it seems interesting... ~ (Go...
72.1K 2.6K 20
If you are a fan of Honami Ichinose, this fiction is definitely for you. It's a collection of short stories about Honami Ichinose.
17.6K 638 13
Karen is a fox demon who almost never transforms in to her human form but when she runs in to a mansion that looks deserted to get away from oth...