Victor(ia)'s Secret

Από Bibliophilio

Victor, a teenage boy, spends the day with his aunt and little niece, Mia. When his mother calls that she has... Περισσότερα

1. Visiting aunt Linda
2. A new nighttime ritual
3. Becoming Victoria
4. More diapers
5. A new haircut
6. One step further
7. The pool
8. Mia's friends
Author's note
9. The talk
10. The babysitter
11. End of the week
12 - Hi, Mommy
13 - Back home
14 - Rules and redecorating
15 - Rachel
16. David
17. A big surprise
18. Daddy and daycare
Author's note
20. More time with Rachel
21. Shopping
22. Babytime
23 - A new beginning

19. Sleepover

243 10 3
Από Bibliophilio

As the next evening set in, Victor, Jack, and David prepared for their sleepover. Victor felt a mix of excitement and nervousness, especially with David's decision to wear diapers to support him and Jack. Meanwhile, Victor's mother, seeing the boys getting ready, decided to invite Rachel to babysit them as she had babysat Victoria earlier in the week.

The doorbell rang, and Rachel arrived, greeted by Victor's mother. Rachel stepped inside, a warm smile on her face. "Hi, Mrs. Johnson," Rachel said cheerfully. "You can count on me to make sure the boys and Victoria have a great time tonight." Victor's Mother smiled, "Thank you, Rachel. I'm sure they'll keep you on your toes, but I appreciate your help. David is already up and Jack is just going up the stairs, so you're right on time."

Meanwhile, in Victor's room, he and David were getting ready for the sleepover. David, wearing a thoughtful expression, approached Victor: "Hey, Victoria, I know this means a lot to you and Jack, so I want to support you guys. I'm going to wear a diaper, like I promised."

Victor's eyes beamed with gratitude. He admired David for going to such lengths to show his support. "David, thank you. That really means a lot to me. And I'm sure, Jack will love it too!"

Then, Jack, who had to wear diapers for bedwetting, entered the room, carrying his overnight bag. "Hey, guys, what's up?" His eyes widened in surprise as he saw Victor for the first time all dressed up as a little girl.

"Wow," he said in slight shock, "what's going on here?" Victor and David started to explain the whole tale to Jack, who listened attentively to his friends. "And I've decided to wear a diaper for the sleepover too," David concluded, "to support you and Victor."

"Wow, that's really cool of you, David. I've always felt ashamed of myself wetting the bed, but hearing your story, Victoria, might give me the courage to be more kind towards myself. You now what? Why don't we all wear diapers for the entire sleepover?"

At that time Rachel made her appearance: "Hi, boys! I'm excited to hang out with you tonight. We're going to have a blast! And if I hear correctly a few diaper changes are in order."

The boys grinned as Rachel got the diaper supplies up and Victor nodded eagerly, feeling a sense of anticipation for the evening ahead. As they settled in for the sleepover, Victor was overwhelmed by the support and understanding of his friends, and he looked forward to a fun and memorable night.

Jack and David, still feeling a bit self-conscious about wearing diapers in front off Rachel, exchanged nervous glances, unsure of how she would react. Rachel's eyes quickly caught sight of the boys' unease, and she offered a warm and reassuring smile, immediately putting them at ease. "Hey, guys, let's get you all set for a comfy and cozy sleepover. No need to feel embarrassed about anything. We're here to have a great time together."

Jack and David visibly relaxed, grateful for Rachel's understanding and supportive approach. "Thanks, Rachel," David said. "We really appreciate it. I just wanted to support Victor and Jack, so I decided to wear a diaper too." - "Yeah, it's really cool of David to do that," Jack added. "And I think Victor, uh Victoria is pretty cool too. If you don't mind me saying, Victoria, but with your size, you look exactly like a little girl right now."

Victor blushed and Rachel smiled as she recognised the great friendship between them. Her easygoing manner and acceptance helped them feel more comfortable in their own skin, and they quickly immersed themselves in the activities of the evening, enjoying games, snacks, and lively conversation.

As the evening progressed, the boys found themselves engrossed in a game of video games, their earlier self-consciousness about wearing diapers all but forgotten in the excitement of the sleepover. Rachel, ever attentive, joined in on the fun, cheering them on and adding a playful energy to the room. "Go, go, go! You've got this!" she cheered them on, or "I bet I can beat all of you at this game," when she took hand of the controller herself. Her enthusiasm was infectious, and soon the living room was filled with laughter and friendly competition.

David, feeling more comfortable with Rachel's presence, decided to open up about his initial apprehension. "You know, I was really nervous about wearing the diaper at first, but I'm glad I did. It's actually not as bad as I thought, and it means a lot to Victoria and Jack."

Rachel nodded, offering a reassuring smile. "I get it. It's not something you see every day, but it's really cool that you're supporting your friends. Besides, being comfortable is what matters most."

Jack chimed in, echoing Rachel's sentiment. "Yeah, it's all about being there for each other. I'm glad Rachel's here too. She's really cool about everything."

As the night wore on, the boys found themselves in need of a snack, and Rachel took charge, leading them to the kitchen for some treats. "Alright, team, snack time! Let's raid the kitchen and see what we can find."

The boys eagerly followed her, and soon they were gathered around the kitchen island, munching on cookies and sharing stories from school.

As the boys enjoyed their snacks, Rachel noticed Victor sitting in his highchair, looking a bit tired from the day's activities. She walked over and sat down next to him, gently taking the baby bottle from the table. "Hey there, Victoria. It looks like it's time for your bottle." Victor smiled and nodded, feeling comfortable and cared for in Rachel's presence.

Rachel had expertly prepared the bottle and now held it out to Victor, who leant in to drink from it. The room was filled with a warm, nurturing atmosphere as Rachel took a moment to provide this comforting and familiar care.

David and Jack watched the scene with a mix of curiosity and understanding. They appreciated the bond between Rachel and Victor and the tenderness with which she cared for him. "It's really nice to see how well Rachel takes care of Victoria. She's really good at it," David remarked. Jack nodded in agreement, a sense of admiration in his expression. "Yeah, she's really caring and kind. I think it's awesome how she's treating Victoria."

As the night continued, Rachel's nurturing care for Victoria added a layer of warmth and comfort to the sleepover, creating a sense of security and togetherness among the boys. Her genuine and supportive presence fostered an environment where everyone felt accepted and valued, and the boys looked forward to more memorable times in each other's company.

They played some more until they noticed Victor filling his diapy. Since bedtime approached, they called it a day and began to prepare for the night. Rachel, who had been caring for Victoria, understood the routine and the need for a diaper check and, if necessary, a change. "Alright, Victoria, boys, it's time for a quick diaper check before we all settle in for the night. Let's make sure everyone is comfortable."

They all nodded in understanding, appreciative of Rachel's attentive and considerate approach, as by now they all needed changing. They gathered in Victor's nursery, where Rachel assisted with the diaper checks, playfully declaring everyone of them in need of a change.

David, Jack, and Victor appreciated Rachel's gentle and respectful manner, which helped them feel at ease during this intimate moment. As Rachel attended to Victoria's needs, the boys chatted amicably, their earlier apprehensions about the diaper change giving way to a sense of normalcy and acceptance.

After she had changed all of their diapers, Rachel ensured that everyone was comfortable and settled for the night. The boys expressed their gratitude for her understanding and support, and they soon found themselves ready to sleep, feeling secure and cared for under Rachel's attentive watch.

As the sun dipped below the horizon, casting a warm golden glow through the windows, David and Jack settled into the cozy guest bedroom for the night. The room was adorned with soft pastel colors, and a gentle breeze wafted through the open window, carrying the scent of blooming flowers from the garden outside.

But when Victor went to follow them, Rachel intervened with a smile: "Victoria, you're a baby girl now. Boys and girls sleep separate, so you're sharing your nursery with me tonight." Victor blushed as he returned to the nursery, but was also glad, because now Rachel didn't have to be alone.

Rachel bid them goodnight, leaving the boys to enjoy a peaceful and restful sleep, knowing that they were in good hands and that they had each other's support.

She helped Victor to put on a cute nighty over his diaper and then got changed into her pajamas herself. "There, now we're all ready for some girltime on this sleepover," she giggled. She then carefully tucked Victor into his crib, adjusting the soft blankets around him. Victor's nursery had been transformed into a safe space, adorned with delicate pink and white decorations, a testament to his new life.

"Allright, Victoria, time for some little girl talk before we go to sleep," Rachel said with a warm smile, settling herself on an air mattress nearby. "Okay! What should we talk about?" Victor replied, giggling, his eyes twinkling with excitement.

"Tell me about your favorite toys," Rachel asked, her voice filled with tenderness. "Do you still like playing with your stuffed animals?"

"Yeah, I love my teddy bear and my toy cars. But I also like playing with my dolls," Victor said, his voice bubbling with enthusiasm. "That's so sweet. Maybe we can have a tea party with the dolls tomorrow," Rachel suggested, her eyes lighting up with the shared joy of sisterly companionship. "Yeah, that would be fun!" Victor agreed, her laughter echoing through the room.

Rachel turned around on her air matress, looking directly at Victor with a gentle smile. "Victoria, I wanted to talk to you about something," Rachel began, her tone soft and comforting. Victor looked up at her with curiosity, his eyes reflecting a mix of innocence and wonder.

"You know, now that you're a baby girl, I was wondering if you would like to be a big girl too someday?" Rachel asked, her voice filled with warmth and understanding. Victor pondered for a moment, his little brow furrowing as he considered Rachel's question. He shifted in his crib and then spoke with a thoughtful expression.

"I like being a baby girl, but being a big girl sounds fun too. I could wear cute clothes like you and Mommy," Victor replied, his eyes shining with the excitement of possibility. Rachel's heart swelled with affection as she listened to Victor's innocent words. She reached out, gently brushing a lock of hair away from Victor's face.

"You're right, being a big girl does mean you can wear cute clothes and so many more exciting things. But you know, no matter what, you'll always be my special little girl," Rachel said, her voice filled with love and reassurance.

Victor beamed at Rachel, his heart fluttering with the warmth of their bond. He nodded, her eyes alight with joy. "I'll always be your little girl, Rachel," Victor affirmed, his voice ringing with love. She got up, went over to his crib and wrapped Victor in a gentle hug, cherishing the precious moment of shared understanding and affection. As they sat together, the room was enveloped in a serene tranquility, their bond growing stronger with each passing moment.

They chatted a little longer, sharing stories and laughter, the room filled with the soothing murmur of their voices and the occasional soft giggle. As the gentle rhythm of their conversation waned, the room slowly descended into a tranquil hush, each of them finding solace in the bond they shared. With hearts filled with love and contentment, they eventually drifted off to sleep, nestled in the warmth of shared moments and familial love.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

428K 23.9K 96
Het Leven van Farah dat langzamerhand kapot word gemaakt. Overleefde ze al deze drama & zal ze ooit met de liefde van haar leven eindigen! Lees het v...
101K 1.6K 29
Danny has always felt like a weird guy. Like he just didn't fit. He always felt like he was a geek who was interested in strange things. He'd never f...
59.6K 1.2K 42
hoi hoi ik ben liv ik ben 18 jaar oud. ik ben het zusje van Robbie. ik heb een vriend genaamd Milan we zijn nu een jaar samen. in dit verhaal vertel...
11.7K 262 25
Victor, a teenage boy, spends the day with his aunt and little niece, Mia. When his mother calls that she has to stay away at least a week, he has to...