Befriending The Most Powerful...

By mutsauceeee

Shao Ci was bound to the Befriending the Most Powerful Person system. After transmigrating he discovered that... More

《68》
《69》
《70》
《71》
《72》
《73》
《74》
《75》
《76》
《77》
《78》
《79》
《80》
《81》
《82》
《83》
《84》
《85》
《86》
《87》
《89》
《88》
《90》
《91》
《92》
《93》
《94》
《95》
《96》
《97》
《98》
《99》
《100》
《101》
《102》
《103》
《104》
《105》
《106》
《107》
《108》
《109》
《110》
《111》
《112》
《113》
《114》
《115》
《116》
《117》
《118》
《119》
《120》
《121》
《122》
《123》
《124》
《125》
《126》
《127》
《128》
《129》
《130》
《131》
《132》
《133》
《134》
《135》
《136》
《137》
《138》
《139》
《140》
《141》
《142》
《143》
《144》
《145》
《146》
《147》
《148》
《149》
《150》
《151》
《152》
《153》
《154》
《155》
《156》
《157》
《158》
《159》
《160》
《161》
《163》
《164》
《165》
《166》
《167》
《168》
《169》
《170》

《162》

299 5 1
By mutsauceeee

When Shao Ci woke up, he found himself in a pitch-black space.

Shao Ci immediately realized that his body was different from before. Compared to before, the power he possessed was even stronger now. That powerful power was hidden in his body. No matter who possessed it, they would probably feel invincible.

" Erek…" Shao Ci subconsciously clenched his fists, his face slightly pale." Is this your wish?"

  He had never expected Ereck to be willing to do this…

However, Shao Ci did not just obtain ordinary power. He also obtained a lot of Erek's abilities.

At this moment, Shao Ci felt that he could obtain the power of the person who killed him, and he could even take the memories of others for himself.

  Shao Ci was a little shocked." Is this Erek's power?"

This could be said to be someone chosen by the heavens. This kind of talent could be called BUG. No matter who knew about it in this world, they would be jealous.

But Erek didn't have that kind of pursuit…Perhaps this was something that was destined from the beginning. Although he had such talent, he didn't have the fate to be the protagonist.

"However, since I have already obtained the inheritance, then I must have already arrived at the next Lord, right?" Shao Ci realized that he could not wake up from his dream. He could not help but frown and stand up with a wary thought.

In just a moment, Shao Ci's vision blurred. Exotic and cheerful music sounded beside his ears. The surrounding light slowly brightened. He only took a step forward and it was as if he had stepped into a luxurious hall.

  And here, it seemed like a dance party was being held.

The pleasant laughter of young girls echoed in the surroundings. Demons dressed in gorgeous clothes danced around them in unison and orderly. Everyone's expression was focused and completely immersed in this world.

Shao Ci, who was standing in the center, looked like an alien who had barged in.

"This is…?" Shao Ci always felt that the scene before him gave him a very familiar feeling. However, he had attended such parties many times before.

Just as he was about to leave, a girl beside him suddenly bumped into him. He wanted to say something, but he looked down and was stunned.

The demon girl he touched had lost her skin in an instant and turned into a skeleton. The two pitch-black holes in her eyes were staring at Shao Ci.

Shao Ci subconsciously took a step back and turned to look elsewhere. All the demons in the ball had already become like this.

They had no intention of attacking Shao Ci. They just stood still and looked straight at him.

Shao Ci might have been scared out of his mind in the past. Although he could maintain his composure now, he felt that this situation was too strange.

Moreover, this kind of dance party constructed in his dream reminded him of a familiar person…

  "This must be that…"

Shao Ci muttered. Suddenly, he heard footsteps. He looked up and saw a gorgeous young man standing on the second floor. His red crystal eyes were sizing Shao Ci up with interest. He smiled and extended his hand to greet him." Hero, we meet again."

"Ewing." He said,"You scared me again." Hurry up and wake me up. I still have to find the third Lord."

"I'm not scaring you." Ewing smiled and said," But, Lord Warrior, this is the territory of the third lord. The dream world is also a very important existence among demons."

  Shao Ci was speechless.

  " You, you're the third lord?!"

  "You just guessed it now?" Ewings smiled.

"No, no." Shao Ci opened his mouth." The contract was clearly reached casually before! Will the Lord be so easily restrained?"

A warrior's pet was actually a demon lord. Well, there was nothing wrong with thinking about it.

" What was there at that time was only a part of my clone," Ewing said." I couldn't use all of my power…Plus, I quite like you."

  Shao Ci was speechless.

  Is that okay?!

After struggling for a long time, he thought that he was going to deal with a difficult demon lord again. In the end, after doing his psychological construction, he realized that this lord was an acquaintance who had helped him several times!

  This kind of good thing actually happened to him.

However, thinking about it, it was true. Only someone with Ewings 'strength could appear in various places of the human race so casually. It was also the case with the Dark Elf King before, and there were even stories in the past... and he had saved him once in Erek before...

Shao Ci suddenly felt that Ewings was really too good to him. He was simply like an old father.

"But even if it's you, Sir Hero, I won't agree to it casually." "There should be tests," Ewing said.

Then he asked,"What kind of test do you want?"

He was right. Ewings was a lord after all. How could he openly open a back door for others…His previous thoughts were too good. Or think about how to pass the test, with previous experience against Ewing, should not be too difficult.

"Come dance with me, how about it?" Ewing held his face and asked," Isn't it too difficult for you?"

Shao Ci: "…" Is this worthy of his nervous mood?

  As expected, he was still casually throwing water!

  "Of course it's not difficult!" Shao Ci naturally said so directly.

As soon as he finished speaking, the surrounding music started playing again. The dancing demons around him slowly disappeared, leaving only two people in the huge hall.

Ewings slowly walked down and extended his hand to Shao Ci." If you can't complete the dance completely, the test isn't considered complete."

"I know!" Shao Ci nodded and placed his hand on the other party's hand.

  Accompanied by melodious music, the two of them stepped onto the dance floor together.

Shao Ci felt that the atmosphere could be described as romantic, especially when there was such a beautiful demon youth staring at him affectionately.

  Then Shao Ci stepped on the other party.

  Shao Ci was speechless.

  The atmosphere instantly stiffened.

Ewings smiled and stared at him." If I make a mistake, it's not a mathematical one, right?"

  …………

  ……

  Shao Ci had already jumped countless times.

If this were reality, it would definitely be dawn! Fortunately, he was not an ordinary person, otherwise he would have fainted from exhaustion.

  But even so, he was still very tired!

It's obviously not a difficult dance, so why do things go wrong at the critical moment? There were a few times when things almost ended... it was better to take on other responsibilities.

  " Congratulations, Sir Hero. You have finally passed this test."

This voice sounded like a heavenly voice in Shao Ci's ears. He did not react at all.

  Ewings chuckled and lowered his head to kiss Shao Ci on the forehead.

Shao Ci instantly woke up. He took a step back and raised his head, seemingly realizing that he had just finished a dance.

  "I-I really passed?"

"Although there is still a small problem…I am very happy." Ewings said," Or do you want to do it again?"

  "No, no, no

"Lord Hero, I'm very sad." Ewing said,"Last night was probably the happiest night I've ever had. Even if it's a little tricky, it's fine."

"Just now, you did it on purpose!" Shao Ci suddenly realized that even if he didn't know how to dance, it was impossible that he couldn't dance well in one night! It was Ewings. He did it on purpose!

"It's too late to realize now." Ewing smiled." But it's okay to be slow in front of me. I won't make fun of you."

  "You're already making fun of me!"

"Alright." Ewings held Shao Ci's hand and stared at him with eyes that seemed to contain a few complicated feelings, but also a sense of pride. He said softly," I now acknowledge your qualifications as the heir of the Demon King."

As the sound fell, a huge magic array lit up under their feet. A strong wind blew around them, and their clothes fluttered.

Shao Ci felt as if wisps of power were pouring into his body. The familiar feeling of sleepiness appeared again. He could not help but close his eyes.

  At this moment, Shao Ci only had one thought in his mind.

Can you complete this ritual without kissing? So what did he do before…

Ewings hugged Shao Ci's body, which was lying in his arms. Then, he saw his body gradually become transparent. After all, this was just a dream world.

"I will always accompany you on the next path." He said softly, not caring if anyone heard him.

After Shao Ci fell unconscious, he woke up and found himself lying on a luxurious bed.

  Shao Ci was speechless. Is this treatment so good?

  He looked up and saw Unes sitting at the side.

  Shao Ci: "…So it's me who hasn't woken up yet…"

"Before you teleport completely, I still have something to say to you." Ewings smiled as he reached out to stroke Shao Ci's hair.

  "Hmm?" "Go ahead," Shao Ci said.

  "What I want to tell you is the weakness of the last lord."

  Shao Ci was speechless.

  Ewings was too fierce in selling his teammates!

"With your current strength, you don't need any tests anymore. More time would be wasted. It's already certain that you will become the next Demon King. If that fellow doesn't choose you, he'll be the one who wants to destroy the Demon Race." Ewings said casually.

Shao Ci: "......" so casually to their own kind to make such a terrible crime really good!

"Or…" Ewings looked at him."What else do you want to do with the last lord?" Hmm?"

It was clearly a gentle tone, but Shao Ci could hear a sinister feeling from it.

"I won't! Am I that kind of person?" As if he were a stamp collector! He didn't want things to develop like this!

"Of course I believe in Lord Braveheart." Ewing smiled." However, I prefer to believe what I see."

  Shao Ci: "…Of course, of course I did as you said!"

  …………

  ……

The last lord was unexpectedly a youth who looked to be only 11 or 12 years old. Moreover, he was quite arrogant. He even said that Shao Ci would only acknowledge his position as the heir if he arrived at his door.

By the way, the news of Shao Ci successfully killing three lords spread. There were even rumors that Shao Ci relied on his powerful charm to conquer these lords and make them his harem…

Shao Ci inside was portrayed as a promiscuous man, loving each one he saw. Some even said that Shao Ci was once His Majesty the Demon King's fiancé, which was why he obtained the position of heir. Unexpectedly, he did such a thing. His Majesty the Demon King's head was green.

Shao Ci was speechless. That's not true! He is not such a person!

Although, although some of these rumors were true…Shao Ci did not have the confidence to refute them.

And the fourth lord was disgusted with Shao Ci because of these rumors. Shao Ci felt that he was innocent. Even if he was really as crazy as the rumors said, he wouldn't have attacked a schoolboy who looked to be eleven or twelve years old!

This lord was indeed difficult to deal with. His defense was extremely strong, and the castle was also an extremely powerful fortress. Outsiders were difficult to enter. It is only for a certain period of time that the defense will be reduced for a period of time due to some weakness.

  Originally, if this was really a hassle, it would take ten and a half days.

However, due to the weakness Ewings had informed him of, it was not a problem to deal with them now.

Shao Ci relied on the route map that Ewings had obtained to sneak into the castle directly. Then, he took advantage of the weakness of the lord to directly beat him up. It was probably the feeling of educating a primary school student.

Because of the shadow of his previous failure in educating children, Shao Ci was now showing no mercy when he attacked primary school students!

After beating the other party up and crying, he reluctantly acknowledged Shao Ci's position as the heir.

Just like that, the shackles on Shao Ci's power were completely unlocked. He was even stronger than before after obtaining the recognition of four lords.

At this moment, a servant suddenly walked over anxiously." Oh no…Those humans…"

  "What's wrong?" Shao Ci felt that something was wrong.

  From the servant's words, Shao Ci understood the situation in the outside world.

During this period of time when he had been grinding for Lords, the human forces had increased dramatically. Due to the fact that God had almost arrived, many human warriors had obtained divine power, and their strength had increased by an unknown amount compared to the past.

The monsters that once wreaked havoc on the continent were either hiding or being hunted down.

On the other hand, the demons were much more timid because of the Demon King being sealed. They were beaten back to their hometown by the humans.

The humans even wanted to take this opportunity to attack the demon race's nest and exterminate them. Now the front line is almost lost.

[If he can take over the land of the demon race, then God will be able to completely control this world and wipe out all consciousness that threatens him.] At that time, the consciousness of the protagonist Wendell would also completely disappear. The world could collapse.]

Shao Ci was speechless. Is the situation so urgent? Once again he felt the weight of his burden.

  "What if the world collapsed?"

[Because it's too complicated, it can't be calculated according to the current data. The only thing that can be predicted is that the host's ending will be very tragic.]

  Shao Ci: "…I know."

Ewings 'figure suddenly appeared beside Shao Ci. Even he was frowning slightly at this moment." There's no time now. Go and carry out the final ceremony quickly…The only one who can stop this from happening is you."

  " Hmm…" Shao Ci nodded.

  ——

On the human side, the atmosphere was filled with unprecedented joy. After all, they could be said to be marching forward now. They were about to destroy the demons, who were the greatest threat.

However, these people didn't know that after the demons were destroyed, they would be the next ones to die.

The god did not protect them, but regarded them as ants in the way.

At this moment, in the Holy Capital of the Human Race, Siria was kneeling in front of the statue, his face as pale as paper.

By now, of course, the gods no longer needed any clones to take their place in giving orders to the human race. He has recovered enough strength. Moreover, this clone was not that obedient.

  "Looks like…it's time to end…"

After all, he was just a clone. How could it be so easy to defy God's will? It was a miracle that he could persist until now.

He had anticipated this outcome and would not be afraid of it.

However, at the end of the day, Celia still felt a little regretful. His ice-blue eyes looked into the distance.

  "If, in the end…I can see you again…"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 4.4K 62
Title:【快穿】柔弱炮灰靠美貌蛊惑反派 Author(s): Fox is not raccoon Number of Chapters:C275 Status: [The body is delicate and soft and seduced without knowing it is...
58.1K 1.7K 93
Novel Summary Lu Shijin transmigrated into a strange world and was bound to a 'Devoted Side Male Lead' system. The system required him to wholehearte...
1.4M 35.5K 47
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
6.3K 170 44
Xu Qingran, originally an antagonist in an apocalyptic novel, finds himself pulled into a different interstellar world by a system after his death. ...