Ennai mayakiya mellisaye..( T...

By archana_authoress

Hello all 💞 This is a story about a cricketer, an all rounder in the Indian cricket team and his arranged ma... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
A /N
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
New year
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Suggestions From You
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Update
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73

Chapter 49

2K 111 35
By archana_authoress

The next day morning

Rudra woke up first and stretched his hands and legs and looked at Meenakshi who is sleeping showing her back to him.. he kissed her temple and went to refresh.. he came back and ordered coffee for both of them and woke up Meenakshi...

Ladoo... Ladoo.. wake up de.. he said smoothly bending, standing beside her on the floor and rubbed her hands..

Hmmm... She groaned and opened her eyes and looked at him...

Go and get refresh, I ordered coffee for us.. he said and she nodded and went inside the bathroom...

She wrapped herself with a big sheet and came to the balcony...

He smiled looking at her who is now sitting infront of him, covered with fluffy blanket from head to toe..

Sirikadhinga.. romba kulurudhu... She said making him laugh loudly..

( Don't smile, it's so cold here)

You look like a cute panda... He said and sat beside her and removed her comforter and covered them both with that and rubbed her palms...

Feeling her ice cold hands, I asked you to wear sweater or jerkin.. he scolded her..

I don't like that... Chi.. it's suffocating me.. she said and he gave her the hot coffee and asked her to drink...

First drink this and just wear the sweater .. otherwise you will catch a cold or fever or something.. he warned her and she nodded obediently...

Are you okay now? Do you feel nausea again?

No no nga.. I'm fine now..

Then can we go out? Or do you want to stay in? He asked and removed her slippers and kept her legs on his thighs...

Enanga!!! Why? What are you doing? She gasped...

I'm tired of hearing the same dialogues Meenakshi.. he said and shrugged..

Enanga!! Please... Leave my leg, you are not...

Suppose to touch that.. bla bla bla.. he mimicked her and she giggled...

Sit silently... He ordered seeing her opening her mouth again to tell something..

He rubbed her feet with his palm and took the cold balm he kept on the table and smeared that on her feet and rubbed faster... And she felt warm on her feet and sighed in content...

He made her to wear socks and asked her to wear her slippers...

How come you are having everything in hand now, here? She asked..

I know about my wife and what she needs.. he said and poured his coffee and started to drink by looking outside the balcony, feeling the chill breeze...

After an hour they left from their room...

Where are we going today? She asked..

Actually today we are going to...

Hmmmm?

No.. I won't tell, you see yourself.. he said and she whined...

They came to a lemon garden.. the fresh lemon smell hit her nostrils and she inhaled deeply...

They are surrounded by n numbers of lemon trees...

Wow!!! Super nga... She said and went to a tree and looked at the lemon tree and touched that..

See, how big this are, on our city we will get small lemons only, see it's really so big like orange... She said and he nodded...

He plucked a lemon and smelt that..

Enanga!!! What are you doing? What if somebody saw this? Don't do that? She said and looked around, she just don't want anyone to raise their voice on her husband...

I asked the owner of this place, he is a good friend of Aalim... So he let us in and asked us to spend sometime here . So no worries.. he said and she breathed in relief...

Then can we pluck the lemon? She asked excitedly...

Yeah!!! Sure.. he said and played with the lemon he plucked before...

Me too want to pluck a lemon please.. she said and he nodded his head.. she reached for the lemon which is near for her and jumped again and again by extending her hands above her head.. but she is too short to even touch that.. she huffed by keeping her hands on her waist looking at the lemon breathing heavily.. Rudra chuckled at her and closed his mouth with his hands when she glared at him...

Suddenly, she let out a squeal when Rudra held her waist and lifted her above and she giggled and plucked the lemon herself..

See!! That's easy... He said encircling her waist..

Yes!! Very easy.. she said and turned looking at him and smelt the lemon and closed her eyes..

I actually planned for a sea diving today.. but, as you were very nausea on the water, I dropped the idea and came here.. if you want, we can go at evening.. He said..

Sea diving means? She asked and they went inside a small wooden Hut and sat on the chair..

He explained about sea diving to her .

She gulped in fear hearing that ..

Who will do these and all? It's so dangerous... Very very dangerous... What if a big fish, like shark came and bite us? No no.. I will not come.. she said and visibly shivered..

He laughed his heart out at her naiveness..

My ladooooo... He pinched her cheeks..

We will go diving in the safest place, and don't worry those big sharks are not here to bite you.. he said..

No no... I'll not come.. and I don't want you to go for that too.. it's dangerous.. she declined immediately...

Sari.. sari... We are not going.. end of the discussion... He said and smiled...

Hmmm.. come lets go.. they went from there..

Can we go shopping? He asked and she nodded excited..

They started to the shopping street and went to different shops..

What is special in this city? She asked

Lemon da.. this will be available here only.. taste this, he said and tore a candy wrapper and have her a lemon candy..

She felt that her taste buds came to heaven and relished the taste..

Super nga!!! She said excitedly...

Ladoo, these are all the products made by lemon only da.. he said showing them.

Really!!! Hmmm... She nodded and looked around..

They went to few shops and bought lemon made products like lemoncello, lemon candies, jelly, and ceramic mugs printed with lemon pictures for Jhanvi and every girls..

They had their food at the local cafe..

They took many selfies around the shops and in the lemon garden, Rudra asked the guide to take few photos of them..

Come lets go.. it's already late.. Rudra said.. while travelling to their room.. Rudra edited some of their pictures and uploaded on his social media accounts...

Finally!!!🤷ThenNilavu!! 😍With my most excited kid!!! 😘 Her twinkling eyes, hugs and kisses are worthy for my surprise 😉

He added this caption and uploaded.. then asusual, his phone Started to beep with many more notifications tone.. he put his mobile In silent mode and they came back to their room..

After having dinner, they were cuddling in the bed talking with other...

Meenakshi's mobile rang which was in the side table and she looked at the caller ID and attend the call..

Hello athai!! She said excitedly

Aama ma, naan athai dhan!! Paravala niyabagam iruke... Her mother in law taunted..

( Yeah yeah, I'm your mother in law and I appreciate you that you actually remembered)

Why you are talking like this?

How many days it has been you went there? Did you make a call atleast after reaching there?

Athai, your son only told me that he had informed about our arrival to mama... She said..

Oh!! So? See, you don't even have, just one minute for this poor soul!! She said..

Athai, please... It's not like that.. her voice quivered..

Rudra snatched her mobile and put in on loudspeaker...

I told you Soundarya, that they will eventually forget their own parents.. you only argued with me that our children are not like that.. see now? Devaraj said..

Rudra rolled his eyes and looked at Meenakshi's who is biting her lips to not to cry..

You both!!! Can you please stop your drama? She is looking like she wanted to cry badly... Rudra gritted his teeth...

Dai!!! Poda.. she is my daughter, and we will talk and tease her however we can.. isn't it Meena ma? Devaraj said..

Yeah mama.. she smiled..

How are you doing? Is everything fine? Does he taking care of you well? Soundarya asked Meenakshi..

I'm fine athai.. how are you all? And he is taking care of me like a kid, so don't worry.. Meenakshi said..

Good!!! they smiled looking at eachother...

How is the place?

It's very beautiful mama!! I have never ever imagined that a place like this.. Meenakshi grinned..

Hmmm!!! Good to hear!!

And Meenakshi told them about the places she has visited till now..

What's tomorrow's plan? Shiva thatha asked..

Nothing thatha... Just wanted to be in room.. Rudra said and Shiva thatha smirked...

Then, I'm appreciating you!!!

Why? What? Rudra and Meenakshi said at a time..

So, I can see my great grand kids soon.. he shrugged and Meenakshi widened her eyes and Rudra rolled his eyes...

Thatha!!! Rudra said..

Then, for what you both went there? Do everything, like roaming around, sight seeing, shopping, baby making...

Rudra abruptly cut the call and Meenakshi felt embarrassed at his talk and closed her face with her palms...

Rudra chuckled at her and hugged her by keeping his head on her chest...

Can we start?

What? She whispered...

Baby making process!!! Rudra said and gripped her waist and she melted in his touch..

Not now!!! She said..

Okay, come let's sleep.. he said and they both ended sleeping..

Devaraj laughed at her father and Soundarya facepalmed...

Why mama? She asked..

What, let them know about our wish, so they can actually fulfill that.. he said

Appa!!! I can't believe you!!!

Why won't you? You just had Rudra even before your first wedding anniversary, don't you remember that? He mocked..

Soundarya stood and went from there and Devaraj scratched his neck..

Thank you paa!!! He said and went out...

Stupid!!! Shiva thatha said and laughed..

At night Rudra mentally planned that, he doesn't want to go out for the next two days.. because, after coming back, Meenakshi is feeling really tired and they can't able to do anything apart from cuddling..

Rudra planned and cancelled everything and informed the guide that they will take rest for the next two days and he asked him to come after his call..

Meenakshi... Be ready!!! No sleeping for the next two days!! He whispered in her ears who is sleeping soundly in his arms ..

He called the reception and ordered food for them and woke up Meenakshi and made her to eat and they slept immediately..

Rudra smirked at Meenakshi and kissed her forehead...

Let me show you how I wanted you, in every possible way!! He thought..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 150K 59
This is a story of two perfect strangers entangled in the bond of marriage. After marriage, they both believed they are not meant for each other unti...
163K 5.7K 52
American man-Indian girl Arranged marriage love story Story in single line: Not a love marriage but love after marriage Anu's a girl who'd never bee...
1.2M 41.5K 62
The story revolves around a cricketer and a normal traditional girl who is tied in a relationship know as marriage. will they accept this arranged ma...
1.5M 51.7K 77
She is Bubbly, He is Arrogant She is the ray of sunshine, He is full of darkness. This story about an plus size woman and an handsome man. Both are...