Chance - Natasha Romanoff

By ChanKrea

"We met by chance; it was the greatest chance I have ever received in my life." Irmina König, a German that... More

Cast
Part one
I : Strange Encounters
II : New Beginnings
III : Friend & Acquaintance
IV : Family
V : Familiarity
VI : Somewhat Trouble
VII : Morning Ruined
VIII : Gone Wrong
VIIII : Safety Net
X : Bullseye
XI : Together
XII : Mayday
XIII : Dirty
XIV : Lieutenant General König
XV : Comfort
XVI : Drinks
XVII : Not So Secret
XVIII : Her Princess
XVIIII : Soon you'll get better
XX : Perfect
XXI : Eyes don't lie
XXI : Angels Like You
XXII : missin something
XXIII : Iron Man
XXIV : The Beach
XXV: Like Real People Do
XXVI : traitor
part two
XXVII : The Avengers [part one]
XXVIII : The Avengers [final part]
XXX : Monster
XXXI : The Great Gig in the Sky
XXXII : Cynically Sweet
XXXIII : im yours
XXXIV : Home

XXVIIII : constellations

333 26 14
By ChanKrea

a/n - uh, i am alive, slay. no typo check coz im tired.

5th June 2012

"Irmina—" Natasha mumbled into the pillows. Irmina looked up to the Redhead through her hooded eyes as Natasha's legs crossed her shoulders. Irmina smirked as she rolled her tongue. Natasha arched up with Irmina's hands pinning her waist down. "Fuck—they are not lying."

Natasha could feel that cocky smirk against her skin, those scarred fingers on her waist and the eyes lingering on her face.

God, the way Natasha moaned her name as her hands ran in her hair, tugging every now and then, never made her feel something so overwhelmed—the desire to please.

"I'm," Natasha husked, squeezing her thighs around Irmina's head and her hands pressing onto Irmina as her shoulders tensed. "—coming."

The older woman shuts her eyes as she savoured her taste, ingrained it into her mind. Irmina slowed down her tongue, slowly pulling away as Natasha went limp.

"That good huh?"

Natasha scoffed in response, her eyes shut while Irmina raised and sat on her knees with Natasha's thighs relaxed on hers.

"I'm guessing, you will not go for that usual morning run."

"You guessed correct—don't you have work today?"

"Nope, teacher-parent conference. I can be late."

"Can you?"

"Oh I can, Sweetheart." Irmina husked, placing kisses onto Natasha's stomach, that scar left behind by the Winter Soldier which she did not remember. Natasha could tell that the Blonde on top of her, have no recollection of the scars that she gave.

She did not want her to remember either.

"Mina, you need to see your kid."

"The kid is..." Irmina pondered, truly forgetting about Anna's age. "14?"

"She's 15 soon."

"Oh shit, her birthday—"

"Is today."

"Well...I will call in some favours then."

"Oh yeah? How exactly?"

Irmina hummed, placing kisses onto her collarbone while Natasha sighed, running her hands into her hair. "Well, Anna likes fancy food, I know fancy places in Berlin."

"Have you not known your daughter?"

"I do! It's just that I haven't planned it. I could get her a horse, honestly, she loves horses."

"You're spoiling her."

"I know," Irmina sighed, sitting up as she wanted to get ready for the conference. "Why have all the money if I don't spend it to make my kid happy?"

Natasha chuckle, sitting up as her eyes followed Irmina around the room. The older woman was pondering if she should wear her uniform for the conference or just her civilians clothes before asking Marlene what she's going to wear. She turned to Natasha, asking her what she's going to wear.

"What? I'm coming with you?"

"For lunch, yeah!" Irmina turned back to her closet before looking back, "Unless you want to join us for the conference too?"

"Lunch is good but I will have to take a shower."

"We're leaving in an hour. Taking the car today."

"Yes Ma'am."

Irmina laughed in response, placing kisses onto Natasha's shoulder. The Redhead pushed her away, leaving the bed quickly because it were going to Irmina's way, they will be leaving two hours later. The older woman was grinning, wanting to join Natasha in the shower but she was stopped.

"Take the other shower."

"You're kicking me out of my own shower?"

"Yes, shoo."

"You did not—" Natasha shuts the door with fits of giggles while Irmina poked her tongue against her cheeks. "just shoo me."

—.—

"Anna, is a very good student. Excelling at every subject."

"Oh really?" Irmina glanced at Anna, to find her smirking. ****

"Really." Anna smirked back as she nodded, proud of her achievements as her teacher continue to list them out. Irmina held back her laughter while Mrs. Hans continue with Anna's academic power as well as her football career.

"She could make it—football I mean."

"Would you want that?"

"I don't know, Air Force sounds nice."

"Air Force?! Darling, of all the branches, you go for the Air Force?"

Anna chuckled, not sure of her life after school but she knows full well that Irmina will support with everything she has. Unless she joins anything but the Army.

"I'm kidding! I don't know yet."

"No university?"

"I'm 15, I have got three more years."

"No plan?"

"No plan." Irmina looked over to the teacher, laughing as she saw Mrs. Hans just holding back her laughter. Anna pouted at Irmina, seeing her miserably heald back laughing.

"You are so lucky I'm so rich."

"I know. Thanks Mom."

Mrs. Hans smiled after seeing the way Irmina perked up as she heard Anna's few and very simple words. Seems like Anna have not called her 'Mom' yet. The kid looked at the woman confused as Irmina's smile only grew bigger.

"What?"

"You called me, Mom."

"I have called you Mom before."

"No you didn't."

"Yes I did."

"Yes she did."

"So I'm a bad mom for not listening to you."

"Yes you are." Anna smiled, turning to her teacher while Irmina trying to recall the times Anna did call her mom. "You were my mom since the day you came to celebrate my birthday late."

"Don't make me cry in front of your teacher!" Irmina said, whacking her arm before standing up with Mrs. Hans. Anna scowled at the older woman, watching Irmina finishing with the teacher. She sees where her star student gets her dramatics from.

"I've just called you Mom when you're not around."

"She does."

"Mrs. Hans! You're not helping," Anna whispered at the wonderful woman.

"She's a good kid—helping Max with his grades as well."

"Oh I am sure of that. All my doing."

Anna pushed the Lieutenant General out of the room as they said goodbyes. Once they got out of the classroom, a lot of parents and students were looking at the three of them and questioning why there were so much laughter. Irmina wrapped her arms around her shoulders as they walked out of the tensed space with the biggest smiles on their faces.

Irmina doesn't expect much from Anna because she is a child who suffered too much to fit in her age group. But Anna just keeps blowing her mind as they live their lives together.

"So—what shall we do for your birthday?"

"I want to do go to that old diner by the Gate."

"Really?"

"That's what you want?"

"Yes with a fun hang out with the Air Force."

"Are you kidding me?"

"What now?" Marlene said confused, pondering what's the two of them are up to.

"She wants to see some of the Spoiled brats."

"The Air Force? Anna!"

"But I'm spoiled—"

"To a certain extent!" Irmina sighed, exaggerating her reaction while Marlene scoffed in response. They found it quite offensive if their kids chose to join the Air Force.

"But they get paid more."

"Darling, you're a legacy child. My legacy."

"You'll move up the ranks quite quickly," Marlene informed as Max lead the way to the dining hall. Anna and Irmina bicker with one another, passing by a lot of confused faces while Marlene and Max, in front of them, laughing at one another. "Thank you, my son for somehow getting that scholarship."

The boy chuckled at himself, fixing his school uniform as Anna caught to him, messing up his hair. Max huffed and chased Anna afterward before they were stopped by their very angry looking disciplinary mistress. The two mothers pretended to look at the wall of excel students, holding back their laughter.

(⁠•⁠‿⁠•⁠)

"Do you want to hide our relationship?" Natasha asked, while Anna sat back and slurp on her chocolate milkshake.

"No but I'd—" Natasha's heart sunk at the word while Irmina still focused on her food, oblivious to Natasha's distress. "—prefer if we could keep it private, not a secret. I don't really care. It's not exactly a secret that I like women. And it's not exactly a secret in the Army that you are mine."

"Your reputation?"

"Please, that I don't really care about. Lose my job because of homophobia, that's stupid. I'm serving the country from the kindness of my heart. Why?"

Anna smiled, nodding with Natasha at Irmina's nonchalance. "Good answer."

"Listen here you little shit, I can unadopt you."

"Oh, you'll lose your job and reputation if you do that."

"Ass."

"Mom."

Irmina pursed her lips, before proceeding to flick Anna's forehead. Natasha giggled at the two, accepting her plate of food from the waitress.

"I'm yours?"

"Always." Irmina took Natasha's hand and brought them to her lips. Anna couldn't help but smile at the two while she waited for her food. "Do we have to go to the Air Force base?"

"Oh come on! I want to see."

Irmina sighed, scratching her neck, "You are so lucky because a bunch of new equipment are coming in today."

Anna grinned in response, very happy that she won. Natasha will always be laughing when she's with them. Whether in serious situations or situations like now. Their bickering and smugness are entertaining to watch.

And Irmina has been ignoring phone calls since the morning before she had to take the call.

"König," Irmina lowered her head as she let out a deep sigh. Her food left out to be cold. Natasha took her plate and help cut up the food. The two of them fed Irmina as she continued to work. The little family became the talk of the diner. The first reason is they ordered a lot, the second, they are not overly pushy and lastly, they're feeding Irmina.

"Do you see how cute they are?" The cashier sighed, watching how Irmina still interacted with her daughter as she worked. She had seen so many parents where they prioritises work over their children when they are in the diner. Their children often sulk as they ate alone.

"Yes but if the two women are together, that's disgusting." The waiter said, glaring at them as if they done something to him. His coworkers gave him questionable looks while he continue with his thing.

Irmina could hear every single word that were said about them while she gets stressed over the mess she was hearing through the phone.

"Fuck you mean the shipment is in Iraq. How does a bunch of Military grade helicopters just land in the middle of no where in fucking Iraq?" Irmina looked up to the ceiling, really not wanting to leave on her daughter's birthday. Natasha massaged her shoulder while Anna let out a deep sigh, could possibly see the revelation running through her head.

"Mom, you can go. There will be more birthdays."

Irmina sighed, shaking her head as she tries to quickly resolve the situation. The lingering touch on Natasha's knee calmed her as she threaten to crushed the phone after hearing nonsense. And with one of the waiter talking shit about her family only fuels her anger even more.

"I need to shut that guy up—hold on," Irmina got up from her booth and went straight for the waiter, with face that no one could read. She told her soldier to hold on as she waited for the report. "Mouth breather, please shut the fuck up. I get it, two hot women together and you got none? Outrageous. Look at yourself, no ones want to have a guy who doesn't care about his appearance. At least try, then maybe you would get a girlfriend. Can I get more coffee?"

His colleague, the hot one, snickered to herself before nodding at Irmina and hurrying with the coffee. The Lieutenant General sighed, massaging her head as she by and waited for her coffee. He still there, dumbfounded but angry and trying to say something to even remotely hurt her feelings a little.

"I think she is only with you for the money."

"So? At least I have the money." Irmina retorted, looking solemn as she stared at Anna. She played with her cup of coffee and let out a deep exhale. "Pick me up in 2o minutes."

Natasha looked up with her signature smirk and Anna turned around, filled with laughter as Irmina walked over them with a soft smile. Seems like one of her shadows have been telling them what's up.

"I—"

"Go Mom."

"You're just trying to get rid of me, huh?" Irmina teased, recieving nodding from her daughter as she sat beside the teenager. Anna pushed her plate, urging for Irmina to quickly finish it as she knows that her people will be picking her up any minute. Since there is no way that Irmina would be able to bring her to the Air Force Base, Anna had decided to bring Natasha around Berlin and also dragging Max along.

Also knowing that Marlene will be called—well, she goes where Irmina goes. Always.

Also a good chance to introduce her boyfriend to Natasha.

Irmina quickly set them up with her card and gave Natasha her phone. Anything happens, call the first contact. Assassins and soldiers would be there within minutes. The older woman called one of her officers as they waited.

Three soldiers full geared enter the diner and headed straight for their boss. The employees straightened up their postures, watching closely where they were heading after greeting them.

"Boss."

Adelaide's voice ran through their ears while Irmina checked her watch, impressed. The customers around them, got a little shaky and intimidated while they conversed casually with one another before Irmina got up.

"Mrs. König."

"Oh shut up, Colonel."

"Little König."

"I'm joining the Air Force."

"Wait what?!"

"Come on," Irmina chuckled, dragging Op by her vest and she stopped by the cashier to pay. The cashier looked intimidated and confused while the waiter avoided eye contact. "I'm Lieutenant General König and duty calls."

"No wonder you looked familiar," The old man drinking his coffee voiced before saluted the woman who returned the greeting with the biggest smile. "Welcome back, General."

"Good to see you alive too, Major."

"Only thanks to you, König."

"I try to save everyone."

"Remember boss, you can't save everyone. See you at the gathering."

"Sir yes sir," Irmina chuckled, placing a medallion by his coffee cup before running out to her car.

"Your mom is a big deal huh?"

"That's why I'm scared to join the army, people would expect too much. Everyone knows I am her daughter."

"Please, you can take down men three times your size," Natasha heavily state while she sipped her milkshake. The redhead received a scoff in return, she truly does not believe Natasha's words. She just shrugged in response as her words took a stand.

Anyone trained by Irmina, whether it was harsh or relaxed, they will be able to survive.

Look at Natasha now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 2.9K 61
this is completely made up as I go along: Natasha Romanoff and Steve Rogers are assigned a mission that shakes Natasha to her core, as Natasha and St...
12.7K 412 14
An AU featuring the one and only Natasha Romanov and Maria Hill. Natasha is trying to become a successful musician and regularly plays gigs at her lo...
4.4K 150 23
Have you ever been in a dilemma? Where you can't figure out, wheather you love them instead of hate, or you hate them instead of love? Complicated, r...
42.4K 1.1K 55
IN WHICH Steve Rogers, America's hero falls in love with the youngest Russian assassin SVETLANA ROMANOFF 𝒙 STEVE ROGERS MARVEL AVENGERS ASSEMBLE...