FAILING IN LOVE | VKOOK

By Ashitanoyon

✅Completed✅ Taehyung's boyfriend's last word was to find someone who truly needs him in their life and to mak... More

Chapter 1: PROLOGUE
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:
Chapter 35:
Chapter 36:
Chapter 37:
Chapter 38
Chapter 39:
Chapter 40:
Chapter 41:
Chapter 42:
Chapter 43:
Chapter 44:

Chapter 45: EPILOGUE

1K 52 10
By Ashitanoyon

It was yet again another evening. The sun was setting, birds were returning home. There was a gorgeous gradient of orange, red, and yellow complexion at the end of the horizon.

The inside of the apartment was calm and silent. Soft wind blowing the curtains rhythmically.  The white walls of the apartment were glowing with the golden light from the sunset.

It was beautiful.

If you were there, the only sound you could hear by standing in the living room is the sweet yet melodic sound of the piano playing in one of the rooms.

If you look left you could see the stairway, and right beneath the stairway, there is a closed room, the same golden light from the sunset coming out from the little space under the door.

And when you open the door, you'll get hit by the ear-melting beautiful sound of the piano.

There was sitting a guy in his mid-twenties, wearing a white see-through shirt and matching baggy pants. Everything in this room was white except for the piano. Even the guy wearing his casual comfy dress was head to toe white. That's why they were looking magnificent under the golden rays of the sun coming from the huge window.

The guy wasn't alone though, there was two more figure present in the room. Both sitting on each side of the guy playing the piano.

His eyes were closed as his curvy fingers danced over the black and white keys effortlessly. Pink cherry lips stretched into a small yet warm smile. Coconut bangs falling over his forehead, hiding his eyebrows from anyone's eyes.

After he slowly came to an end of whatever he was playing on the piano, the guy slowly opened his eyes and let his lips stretch even more into a beautiful bunny smile.

Because he knows what exactly the response is going to come from the two other figures that were sitting beside him.

"Papa! You always play this melody but never tell us why." A high-pitched voice came from beside the guy which caused him to look down to his side and sew his 6-year-old daughter holding a big frown on her face while crossing her arms over her chest with a big pout playing over her cute lips.

"Kookie, no tease." Now, Kookie a.k.a Jungkook's 4-year-old son said while randomly playing with some of the keys. He's just four so he really doesn't understand what the argument is about between his papa and his older sister. He just loves his sister so he made this comment to support her.

Jungkook internally chuckled at his two precious little angels.

He looks at his daughter who was still sulking with puffed-out cheeks. Jungkook cooed at his daughter's cuteness and left a peck over her chubby cheeks.

"Hyunie, you are not going to praise papa for his performance?" Jungkook asked his daughter with a fake upset tone as he perked up his bottom lip like a baby.

"It was good as always but Papa and Dada never tell us why they always play this music and listen to it every day." She complaints with the same pout displayed over her lips and her puffed-out cheeks never disappearing.

Jungkook chuckled softly before side hugging his upset daughter. "Because Papa's are getting old, you know? So they started to listen to old songs too." Jungkook teased her some even more knowing there's no way Hyun is going to buy his shit.

This girl is too clever and stubborn. Just like him.

And just like he expected, Hyun breaks through Jungkook's hug and stood over the tool she, Jungkook, and her brother are sitting on right now. She stands over the tool and placed her hands over her hips and glared at Jungkook.

"Papa! You said lying is bad then why are you lying? I know it has some other meaning." She said and crossed her arms over her chest again but now with a louder huff and bigger pout.

"Hyunie, because you won't understand it, baby." Jungkook tried to explain to her while brushing a few strands of hairs out of her forehead.

"How can you tell if you never even told us?" She questioned with a raised brow causing Jungkook's jaw to drop.

"You're getting quite sassy, aren't you," Jungkook said while giving her a phony glare.

"Learned from you," Hyun replied with a shrug.

"Yeah, all you do is copy me but still love your Dada more than me." This time, Jungkook was the one who huffed and crossed his arms over his chest with a pout.

"No~ we love you both papa and dada equally. Right, Jun?" She said while stretching the 'No' part and threw her tiny arms around Jungkook's shoulder as she asked her brother for agreement.

Jun, who was minding his own business while playing around and has no idea what's going on, nodded his head nonetheless because he loves his sister.

And at the same time, they heard the doorbell ringing. At this moment both the kids knew who it was, "Dada!" Hyun and Jun both squealed happily and ran out of the piano room to greet their Dada.

"Right, loves me equally as their Dada." Jungkook mocked and rolled his eyes. He sighed and stands up. Making his way out of the piano room too to greet his husband of four years.

Ⓣ︎Ⓚ︎Ⓥ︎Ⓚ︎

Jungkook shook his head when he saw the two lads were trying to open the door for their Dada but couldn't because they were too short to reach the doorknob.

"Oh my God, your Dada is not running away. Let me open the door for you guys." Jungkook commented at seeing his precious two little babies desperateness.

The two moved away from the door and made a way for Jungkook to open the door for their Dada. Jungkook went forward and unlocked the door, revealing his husband who smiled brightly at seeing the love of his life.

"Hey, love," Taehyung greeted and pulled Jungkook closer to him by his waist and left a soft peck over his forehead.

"Hi, husband. You came early today." Jungkook said as he wrapped his arms around Taehyung's neck and smiled warmly up at his husband.

"There wasn't much patient today," Taehyung answered and lean forward to Jungkook's face even more. And just when his hand was about to slide down from the younger's waist to his ass, Jungkook stopped him before even he can do anything.

"Don't be too touchy our kids are behind me," Jungkook warned the older into a whisper while still showing him that warm smile.

Taehyung, who didn't notice his two angels were standing behind Jungkook the whole time, finally looks over Jungkook's shoulder and saw his daughter glaring up at them with crossed arms while Jun was simply standing there with a pout and big round eyes.

Jungkook turned around but his one arm was still resting over Taehyung's shoulder. "You love your Dada more than me but your Dada loves me more than you guys. Now, who is the winner?" Jungkook teased his daughter who huffed angrily.

"Dada! You don't love us?" She asked with a slightly upset tone. Taehyung panicked and went on his knees to place Jun over his one thigh and pulled Hyun closer to his chest.

"Buba, Dada loves you three equally. I promise." Taehyung said and kissed Jun and Hyun's foreheads.

"We said the same thing to papa too that we love you two equally but papa thinks we love dada more," Hyun complained to her dada with a pout.

"Well, isn't it true?" Taehyung whispered to Hyun but Jungkook heard him anyway.

"Hey!" Jungkook frowned in offense and slapped the older's shoulder. Taehyung laughed and looks up at Jungkook, he stretched out his hand to grab the others while saying a little 'I love you' to the younger.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and stomped his way to the living room. Taehyung shook his head and stand up while carrying both of his angels in his arms.

"How was my angels day today?" Taehyung asked.

"Bad! Because papa was playing the music again and he's not telling us anything about it." Taehyung chuckled at hearing his daughter's complaints. It's nothing new. Coming home and hearing his daughter whining about the song is something he's gotten used to.

He set on the long couch with both the kids still wrapped in his arms.

"But baby, you won't understand. You're too young for it."

"No! Dada, please. Don't be like papa." She whined out as her tiny fists were pulling on Taehyung's sleeves.

"What does that mean?" Jungkook's stern voice came from the kitchen.

"Nothing!" Hyun replied instantly.

Jungkook sighed and turned to face Taehyung. "Your daughter is stubborn like me. So you better tell her."

"Why didn't you do it then?" Taehyung asked.

"Because you have more experience with that song than me," Jungkook replied.

Taehyung turned his head towards Hyun who was begging with her big Bambi eyes. Jun was already sleeping into his dada's arms while sucking his thumb.

"Okay, okay, dada will tell you," Taehyung said after sighing loudly.

"Yay!" Hyun squealed happily as she threw her both hands into the air like she got a victory in a match.

"So, the reason why this song is so close to your papa and me is. . ." Taehyung trailed off as his eyes traveled to Jungkook again who's back was facing them because he was doing something in the kitchen counter but Taehyung knows Jungkook was listening. ". . .because when I encountered with your papa for the first time, in a cafe, this song was playing in there."

Jungkook smiled after hearing it. Memories from years ago flooding inside his mind. Sometimes it amazes Jungkook at how life can take such a turn in Just a day.

It's been six years since Taehyung and Jungkook met each other and four years since they got married. Six years ago, Jungkook was struggling with his life and almost gave up. He wouldn't even exist in this world anymore if it wasn't for Taehyung who stopped him from jumping from the bridge that night.

And now, he's happily married to that guy who saved his life six years ago. He's happily ushering his domestic life with two beautiful kids with that stranger from the cafe who randomly offered him a cup of coffee.

It's crazy how life works.

"Really?! So that means, it's papa and dada's love song?" Hyun asked with big sparkling eyes. She was so excited after hearing it.

"Yeah, you can say that," Taehyung said and chuckled at his adorably cute daughter. "And also because the words from the song, me and your papa really relate to it but your pretty little head won't understand it now. Grow up and you'll understand everything automatically."

Hyun nodded her head with a bright smile. Satisfied because at least she got her answer after so long time. Taehyung left a kiss on her chubby cheeks as she hugged her father tightly.

"I love you, dada."

"I love you too, princess"

Ⓣ︎Ⓚ︎Ⓥ︎Ⓚ︎

"No fun, lay here quietly and sleep. You two have school tomorrow." Jungkook said as he made the two kids lay in the bed and tucked them with the blanket.

"Good night, babies." He wished them goodnight and kissed both of their foreheads.

"Goodnight papa, I love you." They both said in sync, melting Jungkook's heart with pure happiness.

"I love you too," He said and kissed their foreheads again with excitement causing the two angels to giggle. Jungkook scrunched his nose at his two adorable fluffballs.

"Okay, now sleep. Sweet dreams~" he said before turning on the lamps. Jungkook walks towards the door and turned off the light seeing both of them closing their eyes and losing themselves in the dreamland.

He smiled at them for the last time and gently closed the door.
.
.
.

"Are they asleep?" Taehyung asked when Jungkook entered the balcony. The older was standing on the balcony while using his phone and seeping a warm glass of milk.

Jungkook nodded his head and went to hug Taehyung from the side. Taehyung shoved his phone into the pocket of his sweat pants and wrapped his arm around Jungkook's small back. Bringing him closer.

"Your book got published. So proud of you baby." Taehyung said making Jungkook smile. It's not the first time that Jungkook's book got published publically. It's already been three years since Jungkook started his writing career but it never stopped Taehyung from graduating Jungkook every time his books get published publically.

It makes Jungkook proud of himself. Proud of his passion.

Jungkook rested his head over the older's shoulder and stared at the busy streets.

"Can't believe it's been six years already. It feels like yesterday when you offered me that stupid coffee." Jungkook mumbled as he tightens his grip around Taehyung's torso and nuzzled his face into the crook of his neck.

"I didn't have any other way to approach you. So I offered you that coffee." Taehyung said, his voice coming out softer than usual. Jungkook loves it, he loves it when Taehyung's deep voice comes out soft when he's talking with him.

It made him feel like the older still adores him and loves him the same way he did six years ago.

Like nothing has changed.

After Taehyung finished the milk, he placed the glass over the railing of the balcony and pulled Jungkook into a proper hug. Jungkook tangled his hands behind Taehyung's back, hugging his torso like a koala. His cheeks smashed against Taehyung's chest.

"I love you," Jungkook mumbled.

Taehyung smiled and placed a gentle kiss over the top of Jungkook's head. "I love you more."

"More than before?"

"Moe than before."

Jungkook raised his head from Taehyung's chest and looks up at the said guy. It's been years but the way Jungkook stares up at Taehyung with his naturally pouty lips and big doe eyes will never fail to melt Taehyung's heart.

Taehyung raised his hand to cup Jungkook's jaw and slowly stroked his smooth cheeks with the pad of his thumb before connecting their lips into a sweet and slow kiss.

It's probably over thousands of times they have kissed each other but it still doesn't fail Jungkook to go weak on his knees. Have butterflies in his stomach and his heartbeat picks up its pace.

It still feels like their first.

Jungkook snaked his arms around Taehyung's neck and deepen the kiss. His curvy fingers messing with Taehyung's hair as they both moved their lips into sync.

After kissing for about two minutes, they finally broke the kiss and smiled up at each other.

"Want to have a dance with me, love?"  Taehyung whispered against Jungkook's lips. A giggle left through the younger's beautiful rosy lips as he pecked Taehyung's lips before nodding his head.

Taehyung smiled and grabbed Jungkook's hand. He leads them both into the living room. Taehyung walks towards the old 70s CD player that they have and places the stick thingy over the disc and it started to move in a circle.

Soon the living room filled with the soft tune of the music. Taehyung offered his hand to Jungkook which the younger accepted gladly. As soon as Jungkook placed his hand over Taehyung's big one, the older yanked him closer to his chest.

Taehyung placed his one hand over Jungkook's hips and another one holding the younger's hand gently as they sway their bodies to the song.

"Wise men say, Only fools rush in. But I can't help, Falling in love With you~"

Jungkook smiled brightly with tears formed into his eyes when Taehyung started to sing the lyrics while looking down at Jungkook with so much love and adoration that the younger could die for.

"Shall I stay? Would it be a sin? If I can't help falling in love with you," Taehyung sang as a single tear slides down from the corner of Jungkook's eyes but there's was a huge grin on his face.

Taehyung smiled and wiped the tears away from Jungkook's eyes and kissed the corner of his eyes instead while his lips were still moving as he sings the lyrics with his deep yet soothing honey-like voice.

"But I can't help, falling in love with you." Jungkook was a crying mess right now. He doesn't know why but it's like he doesn't even have any control over his tears.

And why wouldn't he cry? He came into the olders life when he was at the lowest point of his life. When he thought there's no meaning in his life and he almost ended it.

But God sent the older in his life like a blessing. He came to his life at his lowest point and bring him to the top with love and affection. Jungkook doesn't know how he got so lucky but now looking back at his past, Jungkook wants to praise his past self for sliding aside his trust issues and giving Taehyung a chance to walk into his life.

He's so thankful for everything that he can't help but get overwhelmed by thinking about his past and get emotional.

Jungkook wiped his tears away and gave a beautiful bright smile up at Taehyung before leaning forward and connecting their lips again.

There will be ups and downs in life just like people comes and goes from our life. Some make us feel special in many different ways, make us laugh, fall in love but in the end, they leave too.

And no matter how hard you try to stop them, how hard you try to make everything right, no matter how hard you try, you can't play God. If the person who makes you happy and makes every single day of yours brighter but in the end doesn't belong in your life for a lifetime, learn to let them go.

Just like Taehyung did. He moved on from his past. He forgot about everything and just learn to live his life newly with Jungkook.

You can't stop people from coming and going from your life. But you can at least learn to move on from them and hope for the best.

Taehyung has learned it ever since he met with Jungkook.

Now he just wishes to have a great future with his husband and two beautiful kids and live a healthy life.

And now that Taehyung looks back at his past, he's glad that he didn't stop himself from falling in love with that beautiful guy from that coffee shop.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 67.6K 50
In which Jeon Jungkook is a street dancer with a sex addiction. Might be from the mommy issues... and maybe the daddy issues too but Jungkook didn't...
130K 4.5K 22
Mr. Jeon, Decide fast, I don't have a whole day for you. You have two options, your love or respect. Be ready, Next week we will get married in front...
784K 32.3K 59
❝Even after my hopes being torn apart, even after carrying a broken heart, even after all your faults, I was, am and will be forever your...
393K 24.6K 36
Taehyung is scared to break up with his abusive boyfriend. That, until new student Jeon Jeongguk takes all his pain away and makes his life a better...