FAILING IN LOVE | VKOOK

By Ashitanoyon

✅Completed✅ Taehyung's boyfriend's last word was to find someone who truly needs him in their life and to mak... More

Chapter 1: PROLOGUE
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:
Chapter 35:
Chapter 36:
Chapter 37:
Chapter 38
Chapter 39:
Chapter 40:
Chapter 41:
Chapter 42:
Chapter 43:
Chapter 45: EPILOGUE

Chapter 44:

677 38 0
By Ashitanoyon

It's been a few months now since Taehyung and Jungkook visited Busan and Daegu.

And today is Jungkook's graduation day.

The whole campus is filled with students wearing black aprons and graduation caps. They all seem happy and fooling around with each other. Well, this is the moment every student has dreamed of and worked hard for. So, of course, they are happy because finally, they are escaping from the hell hole aka college.

Taehyung smiled and waved his hand towards Jungkook who looks behind his shoulder to check up on his boyfriend. Jungkook is currently sitting with Yugyeom and waiting for his turn to get his certificate while Taehyung is sitting along with the other guardians. But he's not alone, Seokjin and Namjoon were also with him.

Jungkook showed his bunny smile and waved back at Taehyung cutely before looking forward.

"Can't believe it's been already a year since you and Jungkook became a couple," Seokjin's voice came from beside Taehyung. Namjoon, who is sitting next to Seokjin avert his eyes from the students that are getting their certificates and looks at Taehyung.

Taehyung pursed his lips and the corner of his mouth tilt upward in a small smile. His eyes not leaving the back of Jungkook's head who's laughing and joking around with his best friend, Yugyeom.

"I can't believe either. It feels like just yesterday when I saw him literally making holes on his laptop with his fingers in that coffee shop." Taehyung said, his chest vibrates up with a deep chuckle as he was telling the coffee shop part.

"So what's the plan for your first anniversary?" Seokjin asked. 

Taehyung glanced at Seokjin for a second before looking forward again. "What else? Taking him to a nice date and. . ." Taehyung trailed off as the corner of his mouth tilt upward into a smirk.

"Okay, no need to answer. I already understood." A chuckle rumble inside Taehyung's chest at Seokjin's words.

Their attention was snatched back to the stage when Jungkook's name was mentioned through the microphone. Jungkook turns around and looks at Taehyung with sparkling eyes and a slightly nervous smile playing over his lips. Taehyung showed him a reassuring smile and raised a thumbs up for good luck.

Jungkook turn around and stood up from his chair and made his way towards the stage. He climbed up through the stairs and bowed to the principal. His principal patted his back and handed him the certificate which Jungkook accepted with a bright smile present on his face.

Taehyung smiled proudly from his position and clapped for his lover. Jungkook climbed off the stage and directly ran to Taehyung. Taehyung also stood up and left the area surrounded by chairs to an open spot and immediately got tackled by an overly excited Jungkook who literally Jumped over him and hugged him tightly.

Taehyung laughed and wrapped his arms around the younger's body and hugged back.

Jungkook looks up at Taehyung with his infamous bunny smile, eyes shining so brightly "I did it." He let out the three words with pride.

"And I'm proud of you," Taehyung said. Jungkook giggled, his excitement never fading away as he softly presses his lips with Taehyung and left a long yet sweet peck.

Namjoon and Jin look at each other and smiled. Finally, everything is going great in their lives without any problems or distress.

Ⓣ︎Ⓚ︎Ⓥ︎Ⓚ︎

"I hate you."

Taehyung laughed at the younger who's sitting on the bed with crossed arms, puffed out cheeks, and with a big sulk. 

"Why?" Taehyung said between his chuckles.

"You seriously don't know what day it is? It's already 4 in the afternoon and you're not showing any signs." Jungkook huffed out with a frown on his face and a huge pout playing on his lips.

Taehyung chuckled again and shoved his one hand into his pocket before taking out something. He went to his knees in front of Jungkook and offered him the box. "I maybe didn't forget?" Taehyung uttered as he holds the box over his palm in front of Jungkook.

Jungkook looks at the box with curious eyes. He was little- no, a lot excited about what could be inside the box.

Taehyung motioned the younger to take the box and that's what Jungkook did. He took the box from Taehyung's palm and opened it slowly. Expecting a necklace or ring but his smile dropped when he saw it was a. . . blindfold?

"What the fuck, you pervert! Why did you gift me a blindfold?!"  Jungkook snapped at the older and threw the blindfold on Taehyung's chest. Taehyung breaks into laughter and took the blindfold that fell over the floor.

"Love, how am I pervert if I gift you a blindfold?" Taehyung said between his laughter. He got closer to the younger's face and then asked deeply. "Unless you're thinking something naughty."

"I'm not," Jungkook replied instantly with a blushing face from embarrassment and shoves Taehyung away from him. "Then what is it for?" He asked.

"It's to blindfold you because I'm taking you somewhere and since I want it to be a surprise, I don't want you to look," Taehyung explained as he sits on his both knees and placed his big hands over Jungkook's hips.

"Happy Anniversary, Love," Taehyung whispered all of a sudden against Jungkook's ear. Jungkook snapped his head towards Taehyung with a surprised look.

"You remember?" He let out in shock.

"How can I not?" Jungkook's sulk soon replaced with a big smile. He jumped over Taehyung and wrapped his arms around the older's neck tightly. They both laughed and cuddled each other on the floor for some minutes before heading outside to start their date.

Ⓣ︎Ⓚ︎Ⓥ︎Ⓚ︎

"Sit here and don't do anything stupid. Follow my instruction like a good boy." Taehyung said as he wrapped the blindfold around Jungkook's eyes gently who is sitting on the passenger seat.

"Don't make me hard before our date even start," Jungkook said while Taehyung was tying the blindfold behind his head.

"It's just your dirty little mind," Taehyung mumbled before pulling away. He left a peck on Jungkook's lips and pulls out his head from inside the car and shuts the door close before going back to the driver seat.

Taehyung closed the door after hopping in and starts the car.

"How long I'm gonna stay like this?" Jungkook asked while sitting on the passenger seat lazily.

"Two hours—"

"WHAT?!"

"Sheesh, I'm kidding. 30 minutes max."

After surprisingly 10 minutes of driving in a comfortable silence Jungkook suddenly speaks up. "Are we there yet?"

"It's been just ten minutes, baby boy."

"Ew, cringe."

"Yeah? And you calling me daddy is not cringe?" Taehyung asked with a raised eyebrow as he glanced at the blindfolded Jungkook from time to time.

Jungkook was silent for some seconds before he finally spoke, "No." He said confidently with a straight face.

Taehyung let out a heavy sigh and shakes his head, "I'm not even gonna argue."

"Yeah, because it's useless."

Ⓣ︎Ⓚ︎Ⓥ︎Ⓚ︎

"We're finally here," Taehyung announced after he pulled off the car in the driving spot. He got of the driver's seat and walks to the other side of the car and opened the passenger seat for Jungkook and helped the boy to get off.

"Can I remove it now?" Jungkook asked.

"Sadly, no. You have to wait a little bit more." Taehyung declared as he went behind Jungkook and held his one arm with his one hand and the other one was placed over the younger's waist.

"Let's go. Make sure you don't walk fast." Taehyung warned before slowly guiding the younger to a certain destination.

"You're not gonna kill me, right?"

"I'm not Ted Bundy, Jungkook."

With Taehyung's instruction, they both walk down the stairs and Jungkook could already feel soft sand under his feet though he's wearing shoes.

"Where are we going?" He asked in confusion.

"You'll see, love. Patience."

After walking for another five minutes Taehyung finally guided Jungkook to the main spot they both were waiting eagerly for.

"Okay, now I am going to remove the blindfold. Ready?" Taehyung announced, they are standing somewhere that is unknown to the younger but Jungkook could feel that the place is a little windy and he could also hear water noises.

"More than ready."

Taehyung trailed his hands to Jungkook's blindfold and slowly started to unfold it. After he was done with unfolding it, he slowly pulls down the blindfold. The bright daylight instantly hits Jungkook's eyesight and he was forced to squeeze his eyes shut.

But after a few seconds when his eyes finally adjusted with the daylight, he could finally see where they are now and as he was expecting, they are on a beach right now but Jungkook didn't expect to see what he's seeing right now.

"Oh my God, this is so. . . cool." He said as he slowly walks towards the car with a blanket, pillows, and other accessories in it. Like a small picnic car.

"This is so beautiful and pleasing," Jungkook said after he turns around and looks at Taehyung with eyes shimmering with excitement and a big grin on his face.

"Do you like it?" Taehyung asked.

"I love it! Are we going to spend our night here? Like a sleepover?"  Jungkook asked with wide curious eyes and squealed happily when Taehyung nodded his head in a 'yes'.

"I love you so much." He said and ran to Taehyung and tightly hugged him. The older also smiled brightly and hugged back.

"Look, the sun is setting. Let's go and enjoy some snacks while watching the sunset, shall we?" Taehyung offers after he pulls away from the hug. Jungkook nodded with a big smile. They both made their way to the car and got rid of their shoes to sit comfortably over the blanket.

They both set at each side of the little table that has snacks and two glasses of wine placed over it. "Who's car is this by the way?" Jungkook asked as he took a bite of his waffle. Taehyung took a sip from his wine before speaking, "I rented it."

"Hmm," He hummed because his mouth was currently filled with waffles, and doesn't wish to talk while eating a mouthful of waffles.

Jungkook took a sip from his own wine while watching the sunset. His skin was glowing with a bright shade of crimson, his brown hair almost looking red by the sunset.

"This is so beautiful." He commented.

"Not beautiful as you," Taehyung said and immediately got smacked by Jungkook right over his chest.

"Stop with the cringy cheesy line, sheesh," Jungkook said but he was glad that his skin already glowing crimson because of the sunset because he could feel his cheeks heating up and he is sure there is a blush covering his cheeks.

"Why? Did I say something wrong?" Taehyung teases the younger further. A sly smirk playing over his lips as he looks at Jungkook with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes, you did," Jungkook mumbled out, not looking at Taehyung.

Taehyung cocked an eyebrow and tilted his head. He set aside the little table from between them and scoot closer to Jungkook before trapping him against the car wall or window, whatever you like to imagine.

"You're beautiful," Taehyung whispered lowly before kissing the younger's cheeks. "You're perfect." He proceeds to leave butterfly kisses all over Jungkook's face. Jungkook giggled and placed his both hands over Taehyung's chest to softly push him away.

"Okay, I agree. I'm beautiful. Now stop." Jungkook gave up easily which was Taehyung's main goal and he succeeded. Taehyung pulls away from Jungkook, satisfied by his work.

"Want to take a walk?" Taehyung asked and who was Jungkook to say no?

He didn't even answer because he doesn't need to, analyzing from the way he hopped out of the car and started to fold the bottom of his jeans. Taehyung did the same too, folding the bottom of his jeans and hopping out of the car.

He followed an overly excited Jungkook who was jumping from here to there. "Careful, you'll get yourself hurt." Taehyung cautioned the younger who was far from paying attention to what Taehyung just said.

Jungkook looks at his feet and giggles cutely when the mini waves of the water hit his feet and goes back to the ocean again.

"Don't get yourself wet, we don't have clothes." As Taehyung was informing Jungkook he suddenly got shot by water by the said boy.

"Love, we seriously don't have any clothes— Jungkook." Taehyung couldn't even speak as Jungkook was shooting water at him as the older was trying to approach him.

"You're lying so that I don't play with water. I know you always have spare clothes in your car trunk." Jungkook said through his giggles and again shoots some water at Taehyung.

"But still— Jungkook!" Jungkook laughed out loud and started to run towards the ocean when Taehyung started to chase him.

"You can't catch me. I'm faster than you, oldie." Jungkook kidded as Taehyung was chasing behind him to catch him.

Well, what Jungkook said did hurt Taehyung's pride, so he speeded up his pace and ran faster to catch the bunny-looking boy laughing ever so cutely.

"Watch out, grandpa. You'll gonna hurt yourself and end up with a walking stick." Jungkook teases Taehyung some more when the older was failing to catch him.

Finally, he got a hold of Jungkook and instantly wrapped his one arm around the younger's waist and yanked him back only to tackle him into the water along with himself.

They both fall into the water. The water level was at least close to their waist level so it wasn't anything to worry about.

Jungkook popped out from the water with a heavy whiff and started to laugh at seeing the older completely disgusted by the salty water going inside his mouth.

"Fucking nasty." Jungkook laughed, even more, when Taehyung cursed considering the older doesn't curse often.

He pushed through the water and walk towards the older before wrapping his arms around Taehyung's neck. He wants to tease the older some even more and he also got a perfect idea for it.

"Hyung, kiss." He said as he pouted out his lips for a kiss. He also used the 'Hyung' word knowing how weak Taehyung is for that certain word.

And just like he expected, Taehyung lean forward and kissed the younger, but as soon as he sucked the bottom lip of Jungkook's, he instantly pulls away with a disgusted look.

"Too salty, fuck." Jungkook laughed at the older's reaction. At least he was successful in his little trick.

"Hyung, Hyung, kiss?" Jungkook asked again, teasingly. Taehyung looks at Jungkook with a big scowl on his face before speaking, "You're doing it on purpose, aren't you?" And Jungkook nodded as an answer.

"You're the worse. I'm going." Taehyung turn around and started to walk away from Jungkook. Jungkook cackled and followed the older behind. Calling his name but the older completely ignored him.

Ⓣ︎Ⓚ︎Ⓥ︎Ⓚ︎

Jungkook was right.

There were indeed spare clothes in the back of Taehyung's car trunk. But the clothes were just two pairs of white tees and striped trousers. But it's okay, they are going to spend the night here while watching Netflix and sleep anyway.

They hung their wet clothes over the window shield so that the clothes are going to dry down by the next morning.

"It will look so weird," Taehyung talks to himself while eyeing Jungkook's clothes. They both were basically wearing the same clothes.

"What will look weird?" Jungkook asked in confusion.

Taehyung licked his lips and looks at Jungkook. "Wait here." He said and went to his own car. Jungkook watched the older taking out something from the driving seat with confusion occupied through his face. But he didn't quite catch what was the thing.

"What did you just pick from your car?" Jungkook asked while looking at Taehyung's trouser pocket because he hid that thing there.

"Nothing. I was saying it will look weird because. . ." Taehyung trailed off as he went to the driving seat of the rented car and plays music on the car play before walking back to Jungkook. "Because who dances in romantic music while wearing t-shirts and trousers?"

"Us and that's what makes us special," Jungkook said as he took Taehyung's hand and step closer to him.

"Since when are you so good with words?" Taehyung asked, of course in a teasing way as he placed his one hand over Jungkook's waist and the other holding the younger's hand.

"I'm graduated and I think you forgot I wanna be a writer," Jungkook said with an eye roll. Their body swaying along with the song, in sync.

Taehyung sighed and pulls Jungkook closer to him. He shoved his face into the crook of Jungkook's neck. His arms now wrapped around Jungkook's whole torso like a little kid would hug their plushies.

Jungkook got confused by the older's extra clinginess but it didn't stop him from placing his hand over Taehyung's head and caressing it while his other arm was still wrapped around the older's neck.

"You're the best thing that happened to my life," Taehyung mumbled out into Jungkook's neck. The younger could feel the vibration of Taehyung's deep voice and his hot breath fanning against his soft skin.

Jungkook didn't say anything nor he responded. He waited for the older to say his next line because he feels like Taehyung has a lot to say to him right now.

"You don't know how grateful I'm to have you even after a year. It feels like just yesterday when you came into my life like a miracle. I don't know where I would've been if you weren't there when I needed someone the most. Sometimes when I think about it, it feels so scary imagining my life without you. The thoughts seriously bring a shiver to my entire body. But then. . . then I remember that I got to wake up seeing your face every day." Taehyung pulls away from the hug and looks down at Jungkook as he speaks the last sentence.

"I love you so much, darling," Taehyung confessed as he looks down at Jungkook with various kinds of emotions flooding into his eyes.

"I love you too but why are saying this right now?" Jungkook asked through an awkward chuckle. Confusion lacing through his whole face.

Taehyung licked his lips and Jungkook could tell the older was looking rather nervous. Jungkook got startled when Taehyung suddenly went on his one knee.

"T-Tae, what are you doing—"

"I know you just graduated and it's been only a year since we got together. But still, even if it's just a year. . . I could tell that we are meant for the entirety." Taehyung speaks as he pulls out a mini-box from his trouser pocket while mumbling something like 'I told you it will going to look weird. Who proposes while wearing this?'

Taehyung shakes his head and opened the velvet box, revealing a beautiful silver ring while Jungkook just stares down in awe with wide eyes.

"It's just a promise ring, for now. But I promise you that soon I will replace it with an engagement ring." He said as he pulls out the ring from the box and holds it towards Jungkook.

"Can I?" Taehyung asked nervously. On the other hand, Jungkook's eyes already swelled up with tears. Disbelief and pure shock flashing through his entire face.

"I promise you that one day, I will make you my husband," Taehyung added.

"Yes, yes, yes. . ." That's what Jungkook could only say while nodding his head continuously because he was too speechless at the sudden and unexpected confession.

Taehyung smiled brightly at the answer and took the younger's hand to place the silver ring around his ring finger.

"I love you, darling."

"I love you too." Jungkook cried out and went to hug the older. He set over Taehyung's thigh and hugged him tightly while crying over his shoulder. Taehyung smiled and kissed the side of Jungkook's head.

Jungkook pulls away slightly to kiss the older who was more than happy to kiss back.

Our life is a combination of different eras. To start a new era we have to left the previous one, we had to. Just like in order to gain a priceless thing we have to lose a precious piece from our life.

Taehyung and Jungkook were both at the end of an era when they first met each other and they step into a different era when they get together with one another.

And now, they are stepping into a new era, stronger and happier than ever.

A new chapter of their life.

Not every era of our life is meant to be perfect and full of rainbows without any problems. Some eras can be depressing when the other era can bring joy to our lives. Just like Taehyung and Jungkook. Jungkook's previous era before meeting Taehyung was depressing, traumatic, torture but now look at him, onto a different era but he's now stronger and happier.

And now after this night, they will start a new era of their life. Sure, they will face difficulties and controversies but at least, they have each other. At least they love each other and they know at the end of the day, everything is going to be alright.

It's now the end of an era, the end of a chapter but sadly, we won't see much further about them. But to reassure you, remember that they always got each other.

Just like Jimin said, he wasn't the one for Taehyung, and someone was still waiting for him?

Maybe the one for Taehyung is actually Jungkook? Maybe he really is the one who god paired Taehyung with?

Maybe, That's why Taehyung couldn't help but falling in love with him?

THE END

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

272K 10K 39
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...
395K 14.3K 54
A college love story where Jungkook falls in love with new student Kim Taehyung, but taehyung didn't like Jungkook in first place, as their initial m...
784K 32.3K 59
❝Even after my hopes being torn apart, even after carrying a broken heart, even after all your faults, I was, am and will be forever your...
888K 50.1K 66
A sweet boy with a dark past, Kim Taehyung, goes to the university and meets Jeon Jungkook, an outrageous, rich and mysterious boy. Taehyung gets inv...