FAILING IN LOVE | VKOOK

By Ashitanoyon

✅Completed✅ Taehyung's boyfriend's last word was to find someone who truly needs him in their life and to mak... More

Chapter 1: PROLOGUE
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:
Chapter 35:
Chapter 36:
Chapter 37:
Chapter 39:
Chapter 40:
Chapter 41:
Chapter 42:
Chapter 43:
Chapter 44:
Chapter 45: EPILOGUE

Chapter 38

719 50 0
By Ashitanoyon

The golden rays of the sun shone brightly, breaking through the white thin layer of curtains, and falls over the two figures that are sleeping peacefully over the fluffy bed.

Jungkook's eyes flutter open and the first thing he was met with is a tan chest. He carefully looks up and saw the older sleeping peacefully. Jungkook smiled and rubbed his cheek against the older's chest like a kitten would do if they don't get attention from their owner.

Then, Jungkook realized something. He looks down and saw he was butt naked. The older too. And they both are cuddled under the soft blanket. Memories from last night started to rush back into his mind like a rollercoaster.

Jungkook blushed when scenarios from last night started to play in his mind like a broken CD. How things turn from misunderstanding to a heated argument to them making love and the older making him special in every way possible.

Jungkook looks up at the older again and admired his sleeping face. He was looking so cute and calm while sleeping. Not that he doesn't look calm when he's awake. Jungkook always has been known Taehyung as a calm personality. Even in arguments, he tries his best to stay calm and talk maturely.

But waking up in the morning and the first thing he got to see is the older sleeping in a pout is not what he's something used to but he'll get eventually.

Jungkook was practically squeezed against Taehyung's. The older's arms wrapped around his tiny waist protectively. But still, Jungkook managed to raise his one arm and softly caress Taehyung's cheek with the pad of his fingertips.

Jungkook smiled to himself, his cheek still flushed pink. He restrained his hand back to himself when Taehyung stirred in his sleep. Jungkook scrunched his nose and chuckled silently. He then glanced at Taehyung's tan chest and lightly placed his lips against it, leaving a cute peck.

He then took Taehyung's arm that is wrapped around his waist and carefully unwrapped it, trying not to wake the older up cause it will be a hella awkward moment for him. Jungkook successfully unwrapped Taehyung's arm from his waist and was about to leave the bed but the older started to move in his spot.

Jungkook froze on his spot as he watches Taehyung moving in his sleep. The older made some grunting and groaning noises before he turns around and hugs a pillow and goes back to sleep again.

Jungkook sighed in relief but then his blush darkened when he saw the scratches over the olders back. The scratches weren't looking painful since Taehyung was so gentle with him but few of the marks were still visible.

He slowly slides down from the bed and collected his boxers from the ground. He wore it and didn't bother to find something else to wear as he ran to the washroom.

Jungkook steps into the washroom and stood in front of the mirror. He smiled shyly and bites his lower lips at seeing the trail of Hickey's starts from his neck to his chest. Before Jungkook's mind could flood with the erotic scenarios from last night, he brushed them off and took the toothpaste and toothbrush to brush his teeth.

After Jungkook was done brushing his teeth, he filled the tub and took a nice bath with bath bombs and such. He woke up pretty early today so he can take some extra time to bathe before Taehyung wakes up.

After Jungkook was done bathing, he dried his body and slide himself into a white see-through shirt and grey sweat pants. He has college so he doesn't want to tempt the older by wearing too revealing clothes.

After Jungkook was done with everything, he left the washroom and saw Taehyung still sleeping while hugging his pillow. It seems like Taehyung is also not so used to Jungkook because he can't feel the younger's absence in the bed.

But that will something they both will grow used to as time passes. Time will change everything between the two lovers.

Just a reminder that time can grow a beautiful relationship and also end it in a split second. So learn to appreciate and value your time because once it's gone, you can never bring it back.

So, learn not to be impatient because things that are grown in rush will end in a rush too.

Anyways, back to the story.

Jungkook quietly opened a moisturizer cream and applied it to his face. He combed his hair, styled it, and also applied Taehyung's favorite lip bum. His favorite strawberry flavor.

When Jungkook thought he is all ready to start the morning, he glanced at Taehyung for the last time before leaving their bedroom to make breakfast.

Ⓣ︎Ⓚ︎Ⓥ︎Ⓚ︎

The sizzling noises of the oil remain in the kitchen as Jungkook was making some bacon for breakfast. He left the bacon to cook itself and ran towards the kitchen counter when he heard the ting sound. Indicating the toasts are done.

Jungkook placed the toasts on a plate and bring them to the bacon that is cooking into the frying pan. He placed the cooked bacon over the toast and heated another pan to make two omelets.

After the omelets were done, he placed them over the bacon and then placed some avocado slices over them, seasoning it with some salt and pepper, and then finished it by putting another toast at the top.

Jungkook smiled at his creation. He brings the two plates over the dining table and went to make some strawberry milk for the older and banana milk for himself.

Jungkook poured milk and some strawberry with ice cubes in the jug and put them onto the blender matching. Jungkook was too focused on making the strawberry milkshake that he didn't felt the new presence in the kitchen.

He yelped at his spot when he felt two pairs of arms snaking around his waist from behind only to relax when he realizes it was Taehyung. The older was smelling nice which means he already took a shower. Taehyung too was wearing a white shirt but with baggy gray pants.

"What are you doing, love?" Taehyung asked in a deep and husky morning voice. Jungkook felt the none existence body hair of his standing up at the raspiness of the older's voice.

"Umm— making strawberry milkshake for you." Jungkook stuttered out while trying his best to focus on the blender machine because the warm breath of the older that is fanning against his pale neck was literally driving him crazy.

Taehyung didn't speak further as he shoved his face into the crook of Jungkook's neck and started to leave butterfly kisses there. Jungkook gasped softly and grip on the jug. He subconsciously leaned back into the olders chest and flutter his eyes shut.

Taehyung's grip around Jungkook tightened as he started to kiss a little harder. Sometimes slightly nibbling on the shell of his ear. Jungkook tilted his head to the side and bites his lip. Restraining himself from letting out a moan.

But he failed.

"A-Ah, Tae. . ." Jungkook moaned when the older slightly nibbled on his sensitive skin.

Another gasp left through Jungkook's lips when Taehyung suddenly turns his body towards him. He pushed the younger against the counter and turn off the blender. Jungkook looks up at Taehyung for a second before the older picked him up, placed him over the counter, and attached their lips in a heated kiss.

Jungkook leaned back at the force Taehyung was kissing him. He wrapped his arms around the older's neck and kissed him back, following his every move.

Jungkook moaned when the older bites his lips and inserts his tongue into the younger's mouth.

Jungkook was practically laying over the counter, his back wasn't touching the marble surface but he was only a few inches above the counter. Taehyung's one hand was placed against the younger's back and the other was holding his one thigh.

Jungkook's both hands were gripping the back of Taehyung's shirt for dear life. The sloppy kissing sound remained in the kitchen as the two make out over the kitchen counter intensely.

Jungkook patted the older's chest when he felt his lungs were burning due to the lack of oxygen. Taehyung pulled away from the kiss and looks down at Jungkook intensely. They both were breathing heavily, lips red and swollen and shining with saliva.

"Tae, no more. I've made breakfast for you for the first time and I'll get sad if it gets cold and you can't eat it." Jungkook said with a pout as he straightened his posture from his leaning position.

Taehyung chuckled and pecked the younger's lips. "Of course, I will eat your breakfast, love. It just you got me worried and surprised at the same time." Taehyung said as he tugs the few strands of Jungkook's bangs behind his ear.

"How so?" Jungkook asked, his fingers playing with the collar of the older's shirt. Legs wrapped around the older's torso.

"I was worried because I didn't saw you after I woke up, and surprised because I didn't expect you to make breakfast for me," Taehyung said the last part teasingly because Jungkook sometimes can be very lazy and since he and Taehyung started to living together, the latter didn't cook for even once.

So it was indeed a surprise to see the younger making breakfast for him and leaving the bed so early.

"Well, for your information I can cook and I made breakfast today cause I feel like it," Jungkook said in his defense. The pout still lingering through his lips as he made random patterns over the older's clothed chest.

"Already becoming a wife for me?" Taehyung husked teasingly with a smirk.

"Shut up!" Jungkook snapped in embarrassment as he lightly slapped the other's chest.

Taehyung laughed and carried Jungkook off from the counter to the dining table. Taehyung patted the other's ass as he speaks, "Do your ass hurt?" It wasn't teasing, it was a genuine question.

Jungkook blushed and bowed his head down but nodded as a response. Taehyung cooed at his adorable baby. He placed the younger down on his seat before taking his own.

"After breakfast, I'll give you medicine, okay?" Taehyung suggested while looking at Jungkook who was avoiding his gaze.

"Mmh," Jungkook responded.

Taehyung smiled and looks down at the breakfast. "Wow, it looks so good, love. You did so well." Taehyung praised the younger as he patted his head lightly. Jungkook blushed even more at the praise. The younger is a weak tomato for praises and compliments.

"Oh! The milkshakes are still undone." Jungkook snapped his head up and said in realization. Taehyung chuckled and watched the younger with fondness lingering through his eyes as he jumped up from the chair and ran to the counter and switched on the blender to mix the strawberries further.

Ⓣ︎Ⓚ︎Ⓥ︎Ⓚ︎

"This is so embarrassing," Jungkook said as he stares at his college gate with a zoning-out look.

"Don't worry love, no one will know." Taehyung tried to reassure the younger.

"How could they don't know when I'll be walking like a penguin into the canteen?!" Jungkook snapped with a cute angry pout while crossing his arms over his chest.

"I told you to take a day off," Taehyung suggested.

"I already took so many days off. If it keeps going on like this then I'll fail." Jungkook reasoned. Still pouting angrily with a scowl. 

"Love, there are many reasons to limp you know? Just say you hurt your ankle. No one will just jump to the conclusion that you had sex—"

"Yeah, yeah, no one wouldn't jump into conclusion if you and I weren't sending here, so close to each other and you wrapping your arms possessively around my waist and people watching us like hawks. Yeah, totally no one will jump to a conclusion." Jungkook said sarcastically with a roll of his eyes. Taehyung breaks into laughter at hearing the younger.

"Well if you give me a kiss I'll let you go," Taehyung said with a teasing smirk.

"What— in front of everyone?!" Jungkook whisper yelled at the older in disbelief.

"Why? Are you embarrassed to show everyone that I'm your boyfriend?" Taehyung asked. Of course, he didn't mean it in an offending way. Just teasing his boyfriend some more because he enjoys the younger getting all worked up.

"I– no! you know what? Whatever." Jungkook said in defeat and wrapped his arms around the older's neck and pulled him into a deep kiss. Taehyung smiled into the kiss before closing his eyes and kissing him back.

Jungkook knows everyone's eyes are on them and he doesn't give a flying fuck about it. Because he got the most perfect man for him and he's the lucky one here so gotta flex.

"Go for it, Jungkook." He heard a familiar voice said from behind him. Jungkook breaks the kiss and turns his head to see Yugyeom smirking at him while walking into the college gate with BamBam by his side.

"Scratch your ass!" Jungkook barked at the younger while pulling away from Taehyung.

"Okay, gotta go. I love you." Jungkook said and quickly kissed the older's cheek before walking away.

"I love you too," Taehyung replied and waved at the younger. Jungkook turn around and waved too before walking through the college gate.

Ⓣ︎Ⓚ︎Ⓥ︎Ⓚ︎

"What?" Jungkook asked in an annoyed tone because Yugyeom has been staring at him with a Lenny face.

"Bestie~" Yugyeom called teasingly.

"Ugh! What do you want?!" Jungkook snapped. They are currently sitting in the canteen.

"You are limping," Yugyeom said, his smirk growing wider at seeing how Jungkook's face turn red.

"Oh my God, you're blushing. That means you did it?" Yugyeom said now in an overly excited voice while looking at Jungkook with big eyes.

"Y-Yes. And he's my boyfriend so it's none of your business!" Jungkook snapped at the younger in embarrassment.

Yugyeom squealed and threw himself over Jungkook. "I'm so happy for you Jungkookie!" He screeched while hugging Jungkook tightly. Jungkook whined and tried to shove Yugyeom away from him but failed. So he gave up and smiled instead.

"But I thought you were a top?"

"I swear to God, I'll disown you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

784K 32.3K 59
❝Even after my hopes being torn apart, even after carrying a broken heart, even after all your faults, I was, am and will be forever your...
271K 10K 39
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...
27.2K 627 4
Kim Taehyung,korea reowned billionaire who is nothing but a cold arrogant ass.. Jeon jungkook, a sweet and shy final year college student who knows h...
1.3M 67.6K 50
In which Jeon Jungkook is a street dancer with a sex addiction. Might be from the mommy issues... and maybe the daddy issues too but Jungkook didn't...