FAILING IN LOVE | VKOOK

By Ashitanoyon

✅Completed✅ Taehyung's boyfriend's last word was to find someone who truly needs him in their life and to mak... More

Chapter 1: PROLOGUE
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:
Chapter 35:
Chapter 36:
Chapter 38
Chapter 39:
Chapter 40:
Chapter 41:
Chapter 42:
Chapter 43:
Chapter 44:
Chapter 45: EPILOGUE

Chapter 37:

811 47 4
By Ashitanoyon

:

🔞SMUT WARNING🔞 DONT READ OR GO FREAKY IDC IDC 🤪

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Taehyung's lips felt like cotton candy.

The way Taehyung's full plumpy lips were running over Jungkook's thin yet plumpy ones feels just so perfect.

The younger's strawberry flavor chapstick felt so sweet to the older lad that he can't help but want more. He wants more than just kissing the younger. He wants to touch him, feel his skin under those soaked clothes. He wants to extrapolate every sensitive spot the younger has so that he can make a mental note in his head.

So that he can tease him and hear the younger's cute little whines and whimpers. He wants to bite and mark those sensitive spots so that he won't forget next time.

But most importantly, he wants to show the younger how much he loves him and how of an important role he plays in the older lad's life.

Taehyung sucked on Jungkook's bottom lip, taking it wholly into his mouth and sucking it slowly, taking his precious time to taste his little boy. Jungkook's dainty finger's curved through Taehyung's soaked shirt. He hummed into the kiss and moved his hips forward, sitting right over Taehyung's crotch area.

The other gasped at the action and his hands instantly flew back from Jungkook's waist to his hips, holding the younger back from moving forward.

Taehyung slightly bites on Jungkook's bottom lip for the action he did just now, as a warning. Jungkook gasped and unintentionally a faint moan escaped through his lips.

Taehyung opened his eyes and looks at Jungkook's closed one, lips still moving with Jungkook. His lower region twitching and slowly forming a tent because of the not-so-innocent sound the younger just made.

Taehyung kissed Jungkook deeper as he stares at the other's closed eyes, lost in pleasure. He trailed his fingers slowly under Jungkook's soaked shirt and slightly slide it up, feeling the other's smooth skin.

Jungkook squirm and clutch on Taehyung's shirt tightly from the nape area while his other hand was gripping on the older's tee from the chest area. He swayed his hips slightly forward at the faint touches of Taehyung's cold fingers over his warm skin.

Taehyung took a hold of Jungkook's exposed waist, feeling his tiny waist around his big hands. His thumb making circle patterns over Jungkook's soft, white snowy skin.

Jungkook tilted his head, trying to deepen the kiss. Taehyung's faint and teasing touches making him excited and desperate from inside. He wants to feel more touches from the older, he wants those pair of lips making contact with his sensitive skin and leave huge red marks that he can admire the next morning in front of the full mirror.

He wants to feel owned by Taehyung.

Jungkook moaned when Taehyung slowly yet teasingly slides his hand over his chest, under the shirt. He moaned when Taehyung slides his tongue inside his mouth and tangled it with his own.

He moans when the flavor of lemonade tea hits his taste buds from the older's tongue. Probably he had lemonade tea before coming here.

Jungkook tried to follow the older's actions too. He slides his own tongue into Taehyung's mouth too, forming a battle for dominance. Taehyung teasingly brushed his thumb over Jungkook's nipple and it was the deadline for him, to give up.

Jungkook's nipples are the most sensitive part of his body and Taehyung could tell from how the younger's whole body tensed, how he gripped on Taehyung's shoulder so hard that his nails were digging inside the older's flesh by just a simple touch of the pad of Taehyung's thumb making contact with his pink nipples. But Taehyung didn't care about the pain.

Taehyung defers it as a win and inserts his whole tongue into the younger's mouth. He roams his tongue into every corner of Jungkook's mouth, testing the younger's sweet flavor.

Every touch of Taehyung delivering blooming pleasure through Jungkook's delicate being. Taehyung was growing excited and desperate inside too as he grips Jungkook's waist tightly and yanked his body forward, chest to chest. His grip was too tight which will surely leave fingerprints later but Jungkook loves it and he wants it.

He wants the older to paint his body with his marks as he wants. They both pull away when their lungs were draining oxygen.

Taehyung didn't waste any time as he dives his face into the younger's neck. Kissing under the skin of his sharp jawline. Jungkook's fingers ran through Taehyung's wet hair, his back arched and his breath heavy and unstable. Mouth parted open and head tilted upward, giving the older excess to suck on his skin.

He moans and whimpers at the double pleasure going on through his delicate body. One, Taehyung kissing, sucking, and biting down his neck, and two, his nipples were literally getting abused by Taehyung's thumb.

Taehyung moves his thumb over Jungkook's nipples in a circular motion, making the younger lad go crazy over his lap while he was kissing down from under Jungkook's jaw area to his collar bones.

Taehyung then removed his hands from Jungkook's nipples and cupped Jungkook's waist with his big hands and turn both of their body around.

Jungkook's soaked body flopped over the fluffy sheets as Taehyung gently tossed him on the bed and hovers over him. Veiny arms placing each side of Jungkook's head as the older looks down at him with lust-filled eyes with a hint of admiration.

Jungkook blushed a crimson shade of red at the erotic stare of the others. He placed his hands next to his head and slowly grips on the white sheet while making direct contact with those sharp hazel brown eyes that are clouded with lust now, looking down at him like a predator.

Taehyung gulped down his saliva at the very sight of Jungkook. Hands both sides of his head, Hickey's all over the younger's neck, doe eyes glimmering with tears, tears of pleasure, and lips glossy and red from the make-out session. He's just so gorgeous Taehyung can't help but think how the fuck he got so lucky?

Taehyung trailed his hand to Jungkook's glossy lips and ran the pad of his thumb over the cherry-red skin of his lips. Jungkook parted his lips a little, a whimper escaping through his lips right after.

Taehyung slowly started to lean down again while admiring the other's delicious lips. He planted his lips over the other's softly, leaving a cute peck. But he didn't lean back after the peck, he captured Jungkook's small lips into his mouth as he slowly sucks on them.

Jungkook hummed at the blissful feeling and snaked his arms around the older's neck, pulling Taehyung closer to his body.

Jungkook trailed his own hands under Taehyung's t-shirt and pulls on them, a silent request to the older to take off his clothes. Taehyung breaks the kiss and looks down at the younger lad.

"You know what's going to happen right?" Taehyung husked, almost in a whisper.

Jungkook bites the inner skin of his lower lips shyly, a deep blush prominent on his cheeks as he nodded his head slowly.

"Use your words. You can speak, right love?" Taehyung insisted as he ran the pad of his thumb over Jungkook's cheekbone.

"Y-Yes," Jungkook let out in a small voice.

"Then tell me. Tell me, what's going to happen?" Taehyung said lowly. Jungkook looks up at the older to find any kind of mockery or tease on his face but all he sees is seriousness.

Jungkook let out a small whine as he slightly shoved Taehyung's chest, "I-I can't tell." He said and looks away from Taehyung shyly.

"Why not? If you can do, why can't you tell?" Taehyung said, now a small hint of tease prominent in his tone.

"S-Shut up! There's a big difference between doing and— and saying." Jungkook hissed in embarrassment as he shoots a slight glare at the older.

"Hmm? Is that so? But if you don't tell, how can I do?" Taehyung husked lowly as he dived his face into the crook of Jungkook's neck, leaving a trail of butterfly kisses.

"T-Taehyung, stop. . ." Jungkook whined out as he tilted his head to the side giving Taehyung more excess to his neck. Taehyung snapped open his eyes and raised his body from Jungkook, the latter whined at the loss of contact.

"You want me to stop?" Taehyung let out in concern as he looks down at Jungkook with worried-filled eyes. Thinking if he made the younger uncomfortable at some point.

"N-No. I meant, stop teasing." Jungkook whined cutely, his lips form into a pout as he stretched out his hands to clutch on Taehyung's t-shirt and pull back the older over his dainty figure.

"Love, all things aside, I want you to tell me something certainly, without any doubt. Can you do it for me, Angel?" Taehyung asked as he hovers over the younger again and slowly caresses his jet black slightly long hair.

Jungkook bites the inner skin of his cheek and nods.

"Words, love." Taehyung reminds.

"Yes, I can," Jungkook said breathlessly as he stares up at the older with big round eyes.

"Good boy. Now tell me, do you want this?" Taehyung praises. He could catch the prominent blush on Jungkook's cheeks at the praise. "Do you want me to make love to you?" Jungkook's breath hitched in his throat at the way Taehyung said those words.

He clutches on the collar area of Taehyung's white tee and lets out a shaky breath.

"Tell me, love. Do you want to or you don't? I can't continue if I don't get your full consent." Taehyung asserted as he took Jungkook's hand in his own and kissed the back of his hand softly.

Jungkook's heart fluttered at the older's care and attention to his insecurity. He is not used to all those affection and consent.

"I want, I want you to love me. Please, love me." Jungkook literally begged to the other. His hands desperately trying to grip on Taehyung's collar.

Taehyung's eyes changed from worried to dark in a split second at seeing the younger's desperation. He grabs Jungkook's wrist and pins both of his hands against the sheet.

Jungkook gasped and sucks on a sharp breath when Taehyung directly attacked his neck after pinning him down. He flutters his eyes closed and tilted his head to the side, giving more excess to Taehyung. His mouth parted open as shaky breath escaping through his lips.

Taehyung trapped Jungkook's both hands in his own. Trailing Hickey's and love bites all over Jungkook's pale skin, painting his own personal canvas.

Jungkook's body squirms under Taehyung's kisses. His back arching, lifting from the sheets, and hitting Taehyung's chest. His hands gripped Taehyung's hands tightly, causing blood to form under his tan skin.

Taehyung sucked under the skin of Jungkook's ear, making a big hickey there. He pulls away for a second to admire his art. He then trailed his abuses of love bites and kisses from Jungkook's neck to his collar bones.

Taehyung's finger's sneakily slithered into Jungkook's soaked shirt and making their way to Jungkook's chest and groping one of his pecs, thumb playing with his nipples.

Taehyung pulls away from Jungkook slightly to look down at him. His other hand took the hem of his shirt as he speaks while looking deep into Jungkook's eyes. "May I?" Taehyung asked for permission.

Jungkook was hesitant at first, insecure about if he's comfortable enough to show his skin. But then he looks up at the older and saw the care and concern the older held in his eyes for him. And that's all he needs to brush off all his insecurities.

Jungkook bites his lower lip and nods shyly. Taehyung smiles down at him and pecks the younger's forehead. "You sure?" He asked again.

"Of course, I am," Jungkook exclaimed with an eye roll. Going back to his bratty manner again. Taehyung chuckled and pecks the younger's forehead again before going back to his knees.

He took the hem of Jungkook's t-shirt and slide it over his head. Jungkook raised his body slightly to help Taehyung take off the t-shirt easily.

Jungkook flopped over the sheets again after Taehyung took off the jacket and tossed it to somewhere. Jungkook blushed a deep shade of red at the way Taehyung was eyeing his body in awe.

"You're so beautiful." Jungkook blushed at the praise.

Taehyung hovers over the younger again, pins his both hands, and stares down at him with lust and love. His eyes then trailed from Jungkook's face to his chest. He slowly dives down and took one of Jungkook's buds into his mouth.

Jungkook sucks on a sharp breath and arches his back. His mouth parted open and his eyes squeezed closed. Toes curling into the sheets at the blissful pleasure.

He can't even grab something because his hands are pinned against the sheet by the older lad. Taehyung twirled his tongue against the younger's nipple, sometimes licking it teasingly and biting the tip of his hardened bud.

A loud moan escapes from Jungkook's mouth when Taehyung took Jungkook's nipple whole into his mouth. His nipples are his most sensitive part after all.

Taehyung pulls away from Jungkook's nipple and looks down at him with amused eyes. Lips glossy with saliva. "Your moans are so sultry, love." He husked as the corner of his lips tilt upward in a smirk.

"I love it."

Jungkook whined and shyly looks away from Taehyung.

Taehyung again dipped down but this time his actions were more aggressive. He hungrily sucks on Jungkook's nipples but furrowed his eyebrows when the younger didn't moan out.

He was trying to suppress his moans after what Taehyung said.

Taehyung raised his head and looks at Jungkook. "Don't hide your moans, love. They are beautiful. As beautiful as you."

Jungkook moaned loudly when Taehyung flicked and twirl Jungkook's nipple with his fingers when the other one was busy sucking them.

Taehyung then shifts to Jungkook's other nipple while playing with the nipple that he was sucking earlier. Jungkook moaned, his toes curling into the sheets at the blissful pleasure.

He tried to yank his hand back which Taehyung allows him to. As soon as he was free from Taehyung's grip, his hands fly to Taehyung's jet black hair and gripped on them.

Taehyung stopped his abuses of destroying Jungkook's nipples and trailed his kisses over Jungkook's abdomen, his six-packs, and finally to the waistband of the other's jeans.

Taehyung looks up at Jungkook and the simple stare was enough for Jungkook to understand what the older wants.

Jungkook bites the inner skin of his cheek. Suddenly insecurities dominating his body. Taehyung understood and moves forward to face Jungkook.

"It's okay if you're not ready. I don't have any problem giving you as much as time you want." Taehyung said softly as he caresses the other's hair gently.

"N-No, I want. It's just I'm—"

"Insecure?" Jungkook nodded his head in embarrassment. Looking away from Taehyung.

"Love, look at me." Taehyung asserted and placed his hand over Jungkook's cheek and turns his head to look at him. "You're beautiful, I promise."

"I promise I won't judge because I don't need to. You're perfect on your own way, okay?" Taehyung encourages the younger and surprisingly it worked. Jungkook took a deep breath and nodded his head.

"You can take off." He said.

Taehyung smiled and kissed his forehead, "I'm proud of you. My brave angel." Taehyung mumbled softly against Jungkook's forehead and the younger can't help but tear up at the overwhelming affection he was getting from the older lad.

"I love you." Jungkook let out of the blue. His eyes glassy and his nose turning red as he was getting emotional.

Taehyung smiled at his adorable baby and kissed his cheek. Mumbling an "I love you too." Against his porcelain skin.

Taehyung connected their lips again as his hands were working on unbuttoning Jungkook's pants. He knows the younger still could get insecure that's why he was distracting him by kissing his lips softly.

They both were still soaked by the rain. Hair still wet and sticking to their forehead. So it was a little difficult for Taehyung to take off Jungkook's pants because one, he always wears tight jeans, and two, he was fully soaked so the jeans material is sucking to his skin even more.

Yes, they are soaked by rain. Yes, they are wetting their sheets too but did they care? Of course, not. As long as they both have each other in their arms and can exclaim their love to each other, they don't care anything.

But Taehyung still managed to get rid of the jeans with a little help from Jungkook. Taehyung threw the pant into a corner of the room and goes back to hover over Jungkook.

Taehyung gently ran his fingers through Jungkook's moist thighs. He dived down and started to leave kisses over Jungkook's inner thigh.

Jungkook tangled his fingers through Taehyung's hair and moaned softly as the other was busy marking the younger's thighs as well. Taehyung tugged on the waistband of Jungkook's boxers and looks at him for permission.

"You can take off," Jungkook said. Taehyung showed him a proud smile, proud of his baby for not shying away this time and push his insecurities away.

He started to slide Jungkook's boxers down. Jungkook hissed at the cold breeze suddenly hitting his hardened member. He instantly closed his legs with dark blushing cheeks.

"Love, don't be insecure. You're beautiful." Taehyung said in a soft tone as he caresses Jungkook's knees.

Jungkook shook his head, doesn't wants to open his legs. Taehyung smiled but didn't push the younger further. Instead, he hovers over Jungkook and kissed him deeply. He took Jungkook's arms and wrapped them around his neck.

Taehyung slides his tongue inside Jungkook's mouth and sucks on them. His hands caressing the sides of Jungkook's figure. He gently ran his fingers through Jungkook's soft, hairless legs. 

Slowly Jungkook's body started to relax and his legs subconsciously started to spread. Taehyung took the chance and slide in between Jungkook's thighs.

"That's right. Look how you are loosening up. My strong baby." Taehyung praises, lips hovering over Jungkook's neck and gently kissing the skin.

Taehyung raised his body and looks down at Jungkook. Admiring his body. "You're so fucking gorgeous." He said breathlessly after kissing Jungkook's inner thigh.

"My baby is strong," Taehyung praises more as he kissed Jungkook's hipbone.

"T-Take off," Jungkook appealed while pointing at Taehyung's clothes. He was a little embarrassed since he's fully naked and exposed to Taehyung while the other is still fully clothed.

"Please,"

Taehyung nodded and pushed back his hair before pulling out the hem of his t-shirt from under his trouser and slide it over his head. Now Taehyung's upper body was exposed to Jungkook.

The younger eyes the other's body in awe. He wasn't as muscular as Jungkook. Like he doesn't have six-packs like the younger. just a flat stomach.

But still, the older managed to look bigger compared to the younger. Maybe because he has a broader shoulder? His waist isn't as tiny as the younger. Where Jungkook waist is narrow, Taehyung has a square-shaped body.

And he's also a few inches taller than the younger. But altogether, the older is still well build. He has vast biceps and veiny arms.

Jungkook couldn't help but run his fingers over Taehyung's tanned body. Feeling his hard chest and abdomen. His other hand was busy playing with the older's arm. The pad of his finger's running through Taehyung's arm hairs, feeling his veins bulging out from under his tan skin.

Jungkook's fingers drifted from Taehyung's abdomen to the waistband of his brown trousers. He tugged on it, a silent request to take it off. Taehyung complied and unbuttoned his trouser before sliding them off.

He is now only left in boxers. Jungkook gulped at seeing the huge tent formed between the older's thighs.

Taehyung leaned forward and kissed Jungkook before getting off the bed and heading towards his closet to take out the bottle of lube. He came back with the bottle of lube and placed it at the edge of the bed.

"Love, tell me. Will you let me prepare you?" Taehyung asked sweetly as he kissed the other's left eye and then the right one.

Jungkook nodded before letting out a small, "Yes, please."

Taehyung offered him a smile, Jungkook smiled back too despite being how nervous he is.

Taehyung opened the lube bottle with a pop sound and smeared it all over his long, slender fingers. He tossed the lube bottle over the edge of the bed again and sits between Jungkook's legs.

"Are you ready?" Taehyung asked for confirmation.

"Yes," Jungkook breathed out. His legs spread wider, feeling a little confident now. His hands gripping the sheets tightly at what is about to come next.

Jungkook moaned softly when the cold sensation of the lube made contact with the rim of his muscle. Taehyung circled his lube-covered finger over the other's entrance, smearing the lube all over the rim of his muscle.

Jungkook gasped and clutches the sheets tightly when Taehyung slowly pushed one finger through the rim of his muscle. Taehyung's other hand running soothing circles over Jungkook's knee caps.

"Hurts?" Taehyung asked in concern.

Jungkook shook his head, a disturbing look prominent on his face. "Just a little uncomfortable." He muttered.

"It's okay, it'll get better. I promise." Taehyung assured. When he got a nod from Jungkook, the older started to slide in and out his finger through Jungkook's crevice. Jungkook moaned softly, his head threw to the side, eyes closed as he got lost in the pleasure. Taehyung's dick twitching into his boxers at watching the other's every expression. So erotic and breathtaking.

Taehyung curled his finger inside Jungkook's hole, feeling his silky velvety walls sucking his fingers just right. When he noticed that Jungkook was lost in pleasure, he decided to add another finger.

Now scissoring Jungkook's velvety walls with two fingers inside. Stretching his inner walls and trying to loosen him so that the younger could take him whole without much pain.

"A-Ah! Tae. . ." Jungkook suddenly moaned out loud when Taehyung's finger brushed against his prostate. "Please, there again. Hit there again. It feels so good." Jungkook pleaded with glossy eyes. Cheeks tinted with a pink shade of blush. Lips swollen and red from biting on it continuously.

"Here?" Taehyung said as he hits on Jungkook's prostate again. Jungkook moaned loudly with eyes squeezed shut. Toes curling and fingers gripping on the sheets.

Taehyung did this a few times, stretching the younger's walls while hitting his prostate spot on from time to time. Two fingers turn three and now the older lad is stretching him with three fingers. Sliding them in and out and watching how Jungkook's hole sucking his fingers deliciously.

"T-Tae, I'm— I'm close," Jungkook whimpered out. Taehyung stopped his movements all of a sudden and pulled out his fingers from Jungkook's hole.

"W-Why did you stop?" Jungkook whined desperately.

"Don't you want the main thing?" Taehyung said with a teasing smirk. Jungkook blushed and nodded his head.

He watched as Taehyung tugged on the waistband of his boxers and slides it down. His eyes widened and he gulped at the other's size.

"The fuck you're so big for?! Take it away from me I don't wanna rip my ass!" Jungkook let out with a horrified expression while eyeing Taehyung's cock weirdly.

Taehyung laughed and shook his head as he went for the lube. "You're gonna feel the pleasure of your life too," Taehyung replied cockily.

"If your junior literally shreds my ass off, where the fuck I'm gonna feel pleasure?!" Jungkook argued back with an angry pout.

"Ah, stop being dramatic. I know you can take it." Taehyung insisted as he took a good amount of lube into his palm and started to smear it over his dick.

"I agree my ass is fat but that thing is fatter." Jungkook exclaimed, emphasizing the word 'that' while pointing at Taehyung's hardened member.

"Stop, you're making things awkward," Taehyung exclaimed with a frown. Slightly slapping the younger's thigh.

"I'm scared."

"I prepared you."

"I need two hands to prepare me for that thing."

"Stop calling my dick a thing!"

"That thing ain't looks like a dick to me."

"Jungkook." Taehyung now let out in a warning tone. Jungkook was being a brat again, like his usual self. Jungkook pouted and shuts his mouth when the other slightly glares down at him.

"You want this or not?" Taehyung asked in a serious tone.

Jungkook bites his lower lips but nods.

"Words, love."

"Yes, I want this," Jungkook muttered slowly with a pout.

"Then why you—"

"I'm just scared. . . you're too big." Taehyung breaks into a fit of laughter. He hovers over the younger, arms holding up his whole body.

"Don't worry, I'll make it fit. And I'm going to make sure you'll feel pleasure and pleasure only, hmm?" Taehyung tried to reassure the younger. Jungkook took a deep breath and nodded.

"Wrap your arms around my neck and you can scratch all you want if it's hurt too much, I won't mind," Taehyung informs and the younger nodded with a reassuring smile. He wrapped his arms around Taehyung's neck and spread his legs wider.

Taehyung sits between Jungkook's legs and positions himself. "I'm going in," Taehyung warned and Jungkook nodded with nervous eyes. His grip around Taehyung's neck tightening.

A low moan escaped through Jungkook's lips when the tip of Taehyung's dick poked into his entrance. Taehyung connected his lips with Jungkook as he slowly inserts his dick into Jungkook's hole.

Only the head was in and Jungkook is already a moaning and whimpering mess. Taehyung waited and gave the younger time to adjust. Jungkook shifted on his spot, trying to adjust by the size.

His eyebrows knitted together and a disturbing expression masking his face from the discomfort.

Slowly by slowly, Taehyung inserted his whole dick into Jungkook's velvety walls while giving time to the younger to adjust. Eating out all the moans and whimpers that escape from the younger's lips.

Taehyung yet again gave Jungkook time to adjust. Jungkook pulls away from Taehyung's lips and moans out. His chest heaving up and down as he took heavy breaths.

"Y-You can move." Jungkook breathed out.

"Are you sure? I can wait." Taehyung offers.

"Yeah, I'm sure. Please, move." Taehyung nodded and started to move his hips forward.

Jungkook moaned at the blissful pleaser. He threw his head back and squeezed his eyes shut. Arms tightly wrapped around Taehyung's neck.

Taehyung wrapped his both hands around Jungkook's waist as he thrust inside Jungkook at a slow pace. His head shoved into the crook of Jungkook's neck, leaving kisses and Hickey's.

Jungkook tilted his head to the side to give more excess, his fingers running through Taehyung's wet hair. He took a hold of Taehyung's hair and then grips on it.

Taehyung pulls away from Jungkook's neck and stares down at him as he thrust inside Jungkook at a slow and steady pace.

Not wanting to hurt his baby on their first night. He thrust inside Jungkook slow and gently while stealing kisses here and there.

"Feels good?" Taehyung asked while staring down at Jungkook's pleasurable face.

"Y-Yes, God! Feels good— Ah! Tae~ don't stop." Jungkook moaned shamelessly. The pleasure and satisfaction taking over his mind that he doesn't care what he's saying or how he's moaning. He doesn't care about the embarrassment.

"My dick didn't shred your ass, did it?" Taehyung asked teasingly with a stupid smirk.

"N-No, feels good. Ah! Please faster."

"Faster?"

Jungkook nodded without any hesitation. Taehyung complied with his baby's wish and picks up his pace. Now thrusting inside Jungkook a little faster but still, his thrust was gentle to not hurt the younger lad.

Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's thighs and made them wrap around his waist. Jungkook moans louder when the new position caused the older to go even deeper inside him.

"My pretty baby, looking so breathtaking in such an intimate moment," Taehyung whispered next to the younger's ear. His lips teasing the shell of Jungkook's ear.

"Aren't you the prettiest? Prettiest flower." Taehyung praised him knowing how much the younger likes to be getting praised. Jungkook's cheeks darkened with a deep shade of blush at the praises.

Taehyung picks up his pace once again but this time his thrust was a little hard. Jungkook's body was slightly jerking forward at the amount of force he was thrusting inside him now.

Taehyung noticed Jungkook was arching his back in pleasure and his body was slightly jerking up and down, so he grabbed a pillow and placed it under Jungkook's waist so that the younger won't hurt his back.

Taehyung placed his both palms next to Jungkook's head as he stares down at him like a predator watching his prey.

Jungkook's hands were gripping the sheets so tightly that even his peachy pink knuckles turn white. The pillow helping the older to slide into the younger easily and smoothly.

"Ah! T-Tae! Right there. . . please," Jungkook yelled out when the tip of Taehyung's dick slams against the younger's prostate. Taehyung changed the position again, holding Jungkook's one leg into the air as he rams into his hole, abusing his prostate dead on.

"You're so fucking tight," Taehyung grunted out next to Jungkook's ear and the younger can't help but turn on even more at hearing the older's low deep moans and growls.

Jungkook looks up at Taehyung and fuck! He swore he could come then and there because of how hot the older was looking, above him, sweating and panting while fucking into him. Eyebrows furrowed, His sharp and piercing eyes hold both lust and pleasure. 

Hair sticking to his forehead, veins popping out, and face holding pure bliss. Deep moans and grunts escaping from his lips every second.

"I love you." Jungkook suddenly let out. Taehyung looks down at Jungkook's face while panting heavily.

"I love you too. I love you so much, angel." The older said, a little bit desperate than he should. Taehyung hides his face into Jungkook's neck before speaking. "Trust me, trust me when I say, I fell in love with you when I first saw you."

"You saved my life, you became the light of my life, you became the reason that I'm still living. I love you so much, love. You don't know how much you mean to me. I will die if you leave me, I'm scared that you'll leave me one day because trust me, I can't spend a single day without you. My life is wholly dependent on you." Taehyung croaked out into the crook of Jungkook's neck. Jungkook felt a wet feeling over the skin of his neck.

Taehyung is crying while mumbling love you's and how of an important role the younger plays in his life. His thrust going back to slow again.

Jungkook's eyes tear up too as he ran his fingers through Taehyung's hair. "You're my everything too. You're the reason I'm still alive. I can't live without you too, Tae. I won't ever leave you because where else would I go without you?" Jungkook said in a shaky tone. His eyes glossy with tears but a small smile was prominent on his lips.

Taehyung pulls away from Jungkook's neck and looks down at his face with teary eyes. Jungkook chuckled in adoration at seeing the older crying so cutely. He cupped Taehyung's cheeks and wiped the tears away from his eyes.

"Don't leave me again like that," Taehyung whispered in a painful tone. His eyes are red from the tears.

Jungkook smiled softly and leans forward and kissed Taehyung's forehead. "I'm not leaving you, ever. I promise."

Taehyung showed Jungkook a watery smile, smiling through his tears as he leans forward and captured Jungkook's lips with his.

Jungkook kissed back as he brings the older closer to his body by the back of his nape.

Taehyung bites and sucks on Jungkook's lips. Tongues colliding with each other. Saliva mixing and making a new flavor from the strawberry chapstick and lemonade tea.

"I'm close," Jungkook mumbled into the kiss. Taehyung nodded and fasten his pace. Jungkook gasped at the sudden change of pace. His mouth parted open as heavy breaths and soft moans were escaping through his lips.

Taehyung thrust into Jungkook, hard, chasing his own orgasm. Jungkook's body tensed under Taehyung, he gripped on the sheets and tightened his posture. Back arching and hitting Taehyung's chest.

"Ah, Fuck! Taehyung!" Jungkook moaned out the older's name loudly when he hits Jungkook's prostate and it was all that took Jungkook to shoot his load and paint his abdomen white with his cum.

"Fuck!" Taehyung growled at seeing the scene in front of him. He felt his orgasm nearing at seeing the younger's erotic expression while coming.

"Tae~ hurry," Jungkook whined out because the older was taking too much time to come. And he was already sensitive from coming.

"Just a minute, love. I'm almost there." Taehyung groaned out. His face scrunched into pleasure.

Taehyung's thrust became sloppy and clumsy as time passes. His pace also fastened and he was thrusting inside Jungkook so hard that the younger's body was jerking back and forth.

Taehyung gripped the sheets next to Jungkook's head tightly and bites on his lower lip and moaned out deeply as he finally shoots his white liquid inside Jungkook's hole, filling him to the brim.

Taehyung huffs and heaves heavily after he busted his load. His hips still thrusting inside Jungkook slowly to get rid of his orgasm and also fill Jungkook with every drop of his cum.

Taehyung looks down at Jungkook after he finally gains his breath. He chuckled after seeing Jungkook was already drifting off to sleep. Hickey's all over his body and looking exhausted as fuck.

Taheyung pulls out and watched how his cum was sliding down from Jungkook's perky hole.

He smiled and leans forward to kiss the younger's forehead.

Taehyung gets off the bed and went to the washroom. He came back with a warm wet towel and slowly cleaned the cum from Jungkook's body. Jungkook whined when the towel made contact with his swollen entrance.

After cleaning the younger, Taehyung went back to the washroom to clean himself. He came outside after washing himself. He then pulls up the duvet and slides it under the cover with Jungkook.

Jungkook immediately wrapped his arms around Taehyung's abdomen and buried his head against the older's chest.

Taehyung smiled and pecked the top of the younger's head and then his cheeks.

"Good night, love. I love you so much."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

394K 24.6K 36
Taehyung is scared to break up with his abusive boyfriend. That, until new student Jeon Jeongguk takes all his pain away and makes his life a better...
272K 10K 39
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...
38.2K 1.1K 29
Seeing your best friend dating someone can be the worst feeling for a certain someone. (04-09-22) #5 taekook (04-11-22) #2 jimin (04-20-22) #3 angst
friends. By 𐤀

Fanfiction

5.7K 519 10
"Hypothetically, I'd make a great boyfriend." "But you make an even better best friend!" where taehyung is fed up of being mistaken as his best frien...